Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Student Becomes The Master; Very Hard
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:35 PM (2,523 Views)
Alex
Member Avatar
Officer of the Damaskian Army
Administrator
The Student Becomes The Master

Difficulty: Very Hard

Description:

After years of training you have decided it is time to pass on the knowledge you have accumulated to others and dedicate yourself to teaching the next generation of martial artists. But first, you must complete your own training.

Reward: +250 all stats, +1 fighting style slot, entrance into the Master's Guild organization

Requirements: Must have held the "Master" job for at least four consecutive weeks. Must have level 2 Mentor passive. Must have a fighting style level of 10 or higher. Must have maxed out your fundamental techniques and have the maximum number of fundamental and advanced techniques "Mastered." You also need to know at least one finisher, at least one stance, and have at least two custom techniques.
All-time ADBZRPG battle record: 86 - 4

Winner of Best Saga Thread of 2011 (Shard of Lujati)

Winner of RP of the Season Summer 2017 (The Village of Kulley)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Perrin
Member Avatar
The Only "Real" Site Master
THIS!

I REQUEST IT! I meet all of the Master Requirements, officially! Let's get this rolling!
Posted Image
^ <3 Thanks to Aria
Perrin's Wiki
Forum Wiki

Abo
Member Avatar
ADBZ Senpai
GET TO IT!
Android 18
26 Aug 13, 02:27 AM
Aya: TAKE SOME COCK UP YOUR BUTT.
1 Sep 13, 05:28 AM
Aya: I was thinking about fisting.
20 Oct 13, 10:11 PM
[�] [o] Bardock: i could imagine her starting to do it and you're all like "that's cool and imma let you finish, but i gotta approve this update while you're at it"

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master
I am ready. Requesting.
Profile;Vault; Location: Grace
Looking to buy equipment? Click Here!
Want to Learn techniques? Click Here!

Aya
Member Avatar
When are we eating?
Go! Become!
"I want interaction but this is going to be a real battle, possibly to the death depending on how it goes." -Revan, on Aya.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Yaidrat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone