Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Column 2 Announcements
Topic Started: Jul 24 2007, 09:12 PM (5,778 Views)
Cado
Member Avatar
ADBZRPG Guru
*copies and pastes from column 1*

Please include the link to your wiki account somewhere in your update, preferably in your sig. If you need help with this, or if you don't know how to hyperlink or something, PM me.

Also, some of you newer members might not have wiki accounts. If this is the case then please PM Rubic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aitohitoshirezu
Member Avatar
The Janitor
So yes, I'm apparently here as well now xD.

If the week ends and I haven't looked at your 'complete' update, you have every right to PM/AIM me asking why it isn't done. If it isn't there was probably a good reason but I will endeavor to get on it as soon as possible :D.
Main Theme/Battle Theme/Wiki/Transformation Theme

Just PM if you need anything...ANYTHING. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
I am back to Column 2, most of y'all know this of course, in any case- if you're updating on sunday night I most-likely won't get to it till tuesday or wednesday. Just because I don't like looking over updates that are posted on Sunday nights before the deadline.

Nothing is wrong with it of course, just letting y'all know how and when I look at updates. So if you update within the week know I will get to your updates mostly on Tues/Thurs. If I have free time, and am bored, I will go throughout periodically. In any case, its good to be back and look forward to helping keep this place fresh and up to date.

On another note, please ensure Updates are coinciding with your Wiki's. I have troubnle updating from time to time my Wiki so, if you are having the same trouble make mention of it in your update and we will move you along. If you're wondering why you might not be getting a reply, it is most-likely because your wiki doesn't coincide and you failed to make a note of technical difficulties. Have a great day y'all.
"Death smiles at us all, the only thing a man can do is smile back." -Gladiator

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shaoran
Member Avatar
Saiyan Sword Master
I'll be doing C2 column updates that were for last week when I get home from work. Please send me a PM, with the link for your update (and any previous updates that may have not been approved).

Please note: I will get to as many as I can. But AIM'ing me after work is not usually the best way to get me to do your update. Just be curtious and wait patiently.

Please note 2: If you would like your update done before I get up or while I am at work on July 15th, try to PM or sent a friendly message to your friendly neighborhood C2 monitors.

Please not 3: This is for updates that are behind.
Posted Image
Vault | Character Sheet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Walid
Member Avatar
The Avatar of War
Monitors
Just a reminder, if I posted on your update, that doesn't always mean that it's approved. If it's closed/locked, it's approved. If not, check and see what I, or someone else has said about it.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Wiki | Vault
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raphael
Member Avatar
Antillesian Judicator
Sorry that this column is a bit backed up. Will have everything running and up to date later today :). Apologize for the wait.
[align=center]
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Where there is life you'll have my patience, where there is death my wrath".[/align]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raphael
Member Avatar
Antillesian Judicator
Will get to all the Updates later tonight(4/28)
[align=center]
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Where there is life you'll have my patience, where there is death my wrath".[/align]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
Hey guys, sorry for the slow work these past few weeks. Some of you may have seen I posted in the away thread. Family stuff is still kinda hectic, but I tend to get at least some time on the weekends to play catch up. If your update needs rechecked by me, feel free to IM me and I can usually get that done pretty quick. Things should settle again in the next two weeks and I'll be back on my game. Thanks for your patience!
Posted Image
The Monkey | Wiki | Vault
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
Hey, sorry guys. I had to take some extra shifts at work and I've had no time with a brain. I will definitely have time on Friday though if no other staff steps up! Hope you've had a FANATSUC WEEK -lackofsleepmakescraycray-
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
Noticed a few of these this week, but if you accidentally leave an update marked incomplete, do NOT edit. Send me an IM ( o0glare0o ) or PM (AIM is quicker.) or post in it again, and I'll look at it. If there's an edit mark pass the deadline without staff's approval, it will not qualify for that week. I also will not look at updates marked incomplete without being told to if they have no replies, so message me or post. Thanks!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Column 2 Updates · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone