Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kuriza
Topic Started: Sep 13 2017, 08:18 PM (185 Views)
newKuriza
Lurker
Character you wish to be: Kuriza
Posted Image

Planet you want to start on: Frieza

(Canons only) Distribute 2,500 points
Strength:500
Speed: 700
Toughness: 400
Stamina: 600
Vitality: 300

Distribute 3 points
Determination: 2
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 1

Pick one green fundamental to start with (list here): Mesposo

(Canon Aliens & Changelings Only) Stat you wish increased by +250 instead: Speed

(Changelings Only) Name and Picture of your underling: Posted Image
Mesposo
Dodonpa
Eye beam
Energy Dan

How did you find this site: Google

If you were referred by a member, name them for +100 all stats & +10 DP (they get +10 DP too): N/A

(Recommended) AIM Screen Name: TBD
"Finally the day has come for me to seek my revenge." Kuriza exclaimed, up and able, ready to begin a long thought out plan. There was no time for slacking as he quickly walked towards his quarters. "Armor feels a little stiff" he questioned to himself as he dressed quietly. Only slight groans escaped his lips as he placed his boots on, stood up and faced the door. There was a package by his bed side when he woke up, inside lied his fathers older armor set. "Indeed a gift fit for a King." Muttering those last words to himself he walked to the door. Taking one last finally breath he departed from his room and headed to the ship docks.

Kuriza was finally of age. Of age where he was able to leave the kingdoms his forefathers had built for him to rule. At the lucky age of twenty five Kuriza was trained, groomed, prepared and ready for an adventurous future promised to be fulfilling and eventful. Approaching the loading dock for his ship he saw a familiar face. Greeted with smiles and hugs all around from friends and Family he approached the large but friendly face of his best guard Gill. Kuriza knew how much this day meant for all of them. To finally seek glory in the universe. To be able to finally be able to leave this frozen wasteland in the shadows of the universe and once again take glory of being lions among sheep. Gill was quiet as usual, he only looked up to giving a short glance of determination towards Kuriza before he walked inside the ship. Kuriza knew how much this day meant for him. Gill was giving a large task to stay by the side of Kuriza until the job was finished. A day both of them dreamed for since childhood. With the last hugs and kisses from family and friends Kuriza walked up the stairs to the ship. Entering he saw Gill at the door and nodded. Gill spoke softly but yet with much base. "Ready?" Kuriza smirked slighly and replied, "I was born for this"
Offline Profile Goto Top

newKuriza
Lurker
BTW im naming my underling Gill
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hiiragi Junior
Member Avatar
Detective Hero
Admin
Locking this. He elected to return as his previous character Celsius. I'm assigning said character back to Column 1
Quote:

3 May 12, 09:48 PM Diive: semi's writing slapped me in the face like a biotch

Quote:

26 Jul 12, 01:28 PM
Tien: *sucks off Kimmy before she can hit* bad. stoppit

Click Sig for Profile
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Join · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone