Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Ticho vs Levana (c); Planet/forum spar
Topic Started: Sep 10 2017, 04:46 PM (167 Views)
Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
"300 zeni!?" the saiyan repeated to the librarian who quickly shushed him for being so loud. It wasn't the first time Ticho had been late returning a book to the library, but his continued infractions were starting to cost him. "That book is 3 weeks overdue. Considering your habits, I'd say it's too lenient a punishment." the Keliouxian replied quietly as she put the book behind the desk. "And until it's paid, you'll check out no more books from here."

The saiyan sighed and reached into his pocket. "Fine, fine. Here." Ticho presented the money to the receptionist who practically snatched it from his hand. Turning around, he noticed someone enter the library he'd seen before. He still did not know her name, as their last interaction did not go well. Still, perhaps this would prove a good second chance at a first impression.

The scholar approached the catlike humanoid, though made sure to stop about 5 feet away to avoid intruding her personal space. "Good afternoon. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we've run into each other before previously. In case we haven't though, I'm Ticho. Are you a student here too?"

WC: 193
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar
ADBZRPG Guru
It was still early in the afternoon when Levana entered the library. She had just delivered some papers from professor Zentaro to the student administration in the building across the courtyard and now she was here to pick up a couple of books for him. She got to knew her way around the academy pretty well by now, and most of the staff around knew her as well, if not by name at least by appearance and that she worked for Zentaro. So, as usual she expected said books to be laying at the front desk already for her to take along, since the professor always called them in advance.

She softly hummed some song she used to hear on the radio on Earth, but had forgotten its title. As usual since she had gotten here, she kept her power level around an easy thirty thousand.

The feline girl didn’t pay much attention to the people around her, as she was still thinking about that odd meeting she had the other day with some dark spirit named Rohn.

She had already missed the first part of Ticho’s greeting by the time she realised that he was actually talking to her. She did recognize him immediately though. Levana blinked her eyes and looked at the young man and an amused grin curled on her lips. It looked like she hadn’t scared him off after all with the way she had reacted last time they had met. He definitely seemed to have the bold attitude of a Saiyan, though she had the impression that he was staying abit further away from her than normal.

“Hey there, yes I remember you,” she returned the greeting. He was still as curious as before though, but okay. There wasn’t any harm in answering a few questions; she was not in a hurry.

”I’m not actually, or not yet, I was late for the entrance exam this,” she started to explain softly, as they were still standing at the entrance of the library, “Professor Zentaro took me in as a kind of errand runner until I can apply again.” it was not the whole truth, but close enough, “Are you a student?” she returned the question.

WC 370

WIKI | Vault | Charachter sheet | Music
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
Ticho nodded in response to the feline girl's question. "Indeed I am. I've been attending for nearly a year now. I myself was actually counted late for the entrance exam due to a 'database error'" the scholar made the quotation marks gesture as he said those last two words. Indeed were it not for that receptionists other mistake, he probably would've had to wait another year too. As a representative of the academy, such unprofessional remarks would've meant her immediate termination at minimum.

Regardless, Ticho was pleased that he hadn't completely put off the woman standing before him during their last encounter. Friendly faces were few and far between for the young scholar given how he was viewed by most of this planet's inhabitants. Perhaps he would travel in search of a more accepting race once he graduated. Speaking of friendly faces, they were usually about ten times better when one could put a name to said faces. "By the way, I never did get your name."

WC: 167 + 193 = 360
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar
ADBZRPG Guru
Levana only nodded as he explained his own situation. She then looked slightly surprised when he asked for her name, she hadn’t realized that she hadn’t told him that yet. Though considering the mood she was the last time they met, it sounded rather likely that she didn’t.

“Oh, I’m Levana,” she replied.

Behind them she heard the secretary cough a couple of times and then clear her throat, the feline girl turned around to look at the woman. She did not actually say anything, but the look on her face was loud and clear “Go outside if you want to talk, this is a library!”.

Levana turned back to Ticho and rolled her eyes, since they were not even actually inside the library yet but only at the front desk, but whatever.
“Just a second,” she whispered at the young saiyan and walked up to one of the other counters to pick up the books she was sent for. The pile was not to big this time, only three medium format encyclopedias.

She went to the door and nodded at Ticho to walk along with her if he wanted to.

WC 191

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
Ticho grimaced as the librarian cleared her throat. He thought the pair were far enough away to avoid disruption, but then the scholar wasn't surprised. In fact this must have been one of her good days.

As Levana gave her nod after grabbing her book, the young saiyan followed. "Yea, that one's a real piece of work. We got off easy by comparison though. Usually she throws things at anyone who breaks her rules. I once saw someone get beaned in the head with an apple for eating a power bar."

Ticho realized he was rambling slightly even though that incident was pretty funny. He smiled at his new acquaintance and gave her a chance to respond as they walked.

WC 120 + 360 = 480
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar
ADBZRPG Guru
Levana could help but start to grin during Ticho’s little story. Though she did not know the woman that well, only from the few encounters in the library, she could actually vividly imagine her throwing that apple.

A playful smile curled on her lips as a funny thought crossed her mind, “Now I almost feel like testing that out…I wonder how she would react if her apple suddenly stopped in mid air or started to float in the other direction…”

Hmm, that really sounded tempting, but maybe it was not such a good idea. After all she still had quite a lot of research to do and she could not afford to be banned from the library, even it was only for a couple of days.

She turned back to Ticho, she figured she might as well ask some questions in return ”So, what brings a Saiyan to Kelioux to become a scholar? You don’t look like any other Saiyan I know if you don’t mind me saying that.”

WC 169 / 730

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
The saiyan chuckled at Levana's idea. Implications aside, it would be quite the treat to watch such an event unfold. Despite their natural affinity for ki, most Keliouxians he'd met did not have telekinetic powers. Well, either that or they made quite the effort to hide them as they otherwise would've reacted much differently in their interactions with the young scholar.

"I assume you posses some form of telekinesis? I've heard such abilities can be attained in certain environments, but no such places exist on Kelioux to my knowledge." Ticho gave a nod at the cat girl's inquiry. "Not at all. I suspect my pursuit of higher learning to be a product of my environment. Had I grown up on Vegeta or on whatever planet to which I'd been sent, I would likely see less value in expanding my mind. I crash landed here as a baby and was raised on Kelioux to seek betterment of both body and mind."

WC: 160 + 480 = 640
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone