Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lilim vs Ticho (Complete); Gem Forum Spar
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 02:42 PM (258 Views)
Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
(Combat Rune, Champion2, Gem of Telepathy)

Lilim rarely forgot a grudge.

Some of them ran deeper than blood and harsher than bullets. The very reason she was herself in this day and age was because of her own thirst for vengeance--a vengeance that saw her through the ages of decadence and luxury, ages of hunting and maliciousness. Some of them ran so thoroughly in her veins, it was like her bodied remembered some of them more than her own mind did. But this one was recent--palpable and fresh. Her most recent capturers had been clever and skilled enough to snare her in their magical prison, only for outside assistance to grant her freedom again.

But she never forgot about their meddling and binding. No, she would never forgive them for imprisoning her, those... Keliouxoans. They favored studies of the lost, mayhaps, or what they called the Lost. She knew them as different names, but she hardly cared to properly instruct them. After all, it was far more humorous to see them fumble in the dark.

But she needed more information if she was going to exact her revenge. She was not yet sure of its form and function precisely, but that hatred had aged perfectly within her heart. Mayhaps soon would be the time for her reckoning against those sages...

But where to get such information... her daughters were keen on collecting what they could for her, but she needed more... she needed someone on the inside... yes, mayhaps part of their little club. She reached out with her thoughts, her presence, lookong to see whose consciousness she could ensnare for just such a thing...

WC: 269
Posted Image
Wiki Profile: Profile Page
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
A low sigh escaped Ticho's lips as he lay awake in bed. Circumstances usually forced him to stay up late so sleeping early was becoming increasingly difficult for the young scholar. He sat up suddenly, realizing he would need to meditate to calm his mind and body.

Before he could close his eyes, he noticed a faint glow from the top of his dresser. Rising to his feet, the saiyan realized it was coming from one of his gems. "Can't be the magma 3 gem. That one just sucks me in without warning," Ticho thought as he went to pick it up.

The second his finger connected, the scholar immediately found himself in the void of the Astral plane. "Haven't been here in some time," the young saiyan stated as he looked around for who or what called out to him.

A figure began to materialize about 15 feet away. First her legs, then her head, then her tentacles? She had some sort of extra apendages and what appeared to be horns coming from the top of her head. The scholar made a mental note to invoke the gem's power more often. After all, it seemed to always lead him to someone interesting.

Not wanting to be rude, Ticho gave a calm smile towards the being. He suspected her a demon, but knew better by now than to make assumptions or worse yet to voice them. "Well, I don't believe we've met," the young scholar said with a warm tone. "I'm Ticho, a saiyan residing on the planet Kelioux. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

WC: 266
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
Now this one… this one was rather fascinating. She had to admit, she had not expected to stumble upon someone eager to meet with a stranger across the astral realm, the dream world able to connected two individuals regardless of distance or cause. She should have known she could track down one that might have been worthy of her intentions, considering her skill with such things, but she decided to look upon the coincidental event all the same—there was someone new before her, and with politeness, he introduced himself.

She took an arrogant bow as her body seemed to emanate with sexual appeal and allure, her body bare of clothing or covering, yet her presence seemed to exude confidence and royalty. Every movement was measured as if practiced a million times, each muscle knowing exactly how to appeal to every sexual desire and fantasy—and her aura… if he was not careful, her enchanting presence could drug him into a worshipping euphoria that could cloud the mind and his judgement—but when he spoke up as to his race and occupation, a slight look of surprise came upon her features.

She nodded her head slowly towards him, various questions upon her lips—but they were in the middle of pleasantries, after all, and she could not allow herself to come up short in such a civil exchange. ”Thou mayest calleth me Lilim—Queen of Demons. Ah, manners such as thine doth be rare in such times—truly, thou art to haveth mine appreciation… but a Saiyan within the scholars? ‘Tis strange for thine presence there, rather than within the ranks of thine kith and kin—estranged, mayhaps?” she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly as her crimson, glowing gaze seemed to look upon him with great interest, as if driven by raw curiosity…

Would he do well? Oh, she could hardly wait to get him within her grasp and embrace him, sharing their thoughts and breaths together—ah, she had to calm down lest she become too excited. She had to remind herself that this was business first… but perhaps pleasure could come a little later…

358 / 627

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
A warm smile slowly became one of curiosity as the scholar listened to the demoness speak. He could not hide his infatuation, but found himself pleased with his insight. Not only had he been right about her 'race,' but it appeared Ticho was in the presence of royalty. He knew little so far about demons and silently wondered if their hierarchy was in any way similar to any of the monarchies he'd learned of in his studies.

The saiyan gave a nod at Lilim's inquiry. "You could say that. At the very least, I wasn't wanted enough to stay on planet as an infant. I was one of many to be sent as a baby to expand the saiyan empire," the scholar responded calmly. His smile dimmed only slightly at the corresponding thoughts. "I am curious though. How exactly did you conclude my association with the Scholars? You're right of course, but most of the saiyans on this planet are confined to manual labor. I've heard of one other saiyan affiliated with the academy and have heard rumors that he's actually a shapeshifter." Ticho chuckled at his own words, amused at the thought. It was only a rumor after all, but most rumors tended to hold at least a little truth to them.

WC: 213 + 266 = 479
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
There was a pleased look on his face--she could not tell for what reason, the why, but she was willing to indulge in his good humour all the same if he was like as not to continue onward with their little discussion. But to hear of him being cast out like most of the youth of his kind, only to eventually end up as a scholar... well... that already made him rather interesting... almost complicated, mayhaps.

"Thou mayest think... a hunch bore me hither. Mine eyes doth search for candid company of thine persuasion," she admitted whole-heartedly. It was true--it had been nothing more than a shot in the dark, a blind throw, only for him to conclude her suspicions. He confirmed that he was such a member, along with one other Saiyan--though the idea of a shapeshifter in the academy was another interesting thing.

Mayhaps... he was projecting? She did not sense him to be a shapeshifter, but alas... this one was fascinating enough to her as she slowly closed the distance with him, maintaining her friendly--perhaps sultry--smile as her aura began to intensify. Mayhap he was immune to lustful charms... perhaps a test of his resilience was in order? She could already feel the excitement in her chest bubbling up again...

"Thou hath heard of a great prison thither--a prison wrought of magic and heavily guarded. Mine own were held thither once upon an era. Bound and imprisoned--so mine mind wonders and piques--mayhaps thou can telleth a tale of thine academy? I'm so curious..." she asked once she was close enough to him, reaching out to cup his cheek with her hand before sliding it down to comfort his shoulder. Her touch would be like a comforting flame, looking to heat the blood and excite the senses...

WC: 301 / 928
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
The demon's method of articulation was fascinating if a little more challenging to process. Though her intentions had been less than clear, she'd been friendly enough to say the least. Ticho's heart began to quicken in pace as Lilim began to approach.

The scholar breathed a bit heavier as the queen asked about the academy. His infatuation becoming increasingly vidible, he made every effort to keep himself composed enough to respond. "I..I've heard of such a place, but know not it's location." The nervousness in the saiyan's voice was now as noticeable as a brown near in clear weather on a snowy mountain.

"But I'll happily tell you what I can about the academy. It doesn't surprise me to hear that they are guilty of such atrocities." The gentle touch of the demoness was helping to relax him. He remembered Dabura's use of magic and wondered if this was a sort of compulsion spell. Regardless, the saiyan's smile held as he saw no reason to be threatened by this turn of events. "Mmmm, that's really nice. What else would you like to know?"

WC: 183 + 489 = 672
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
There it was… ah! The quickening of his heart, the speedy breath in his chest, the heat on his face… he was striving so hard to keep his composure, to remain polite—she could tell it was a greater strain on him, even though her touch helped to soothe him, his voice even confirming as much that he liked the feeling of it. She could not help but eye what he wore upon his person, her smile widening every so slightly, as if eager to see what was underneath… but perhaps that could be for later, for when she had heard her fill. After all, there was a reason for the both of them to be speaking at the moment, so she kept her one hand upon him, her soothing, warm flesh remaining upon his cheek for the moment, but she closed a little closer, as if to draw him into a romantic embrace.

”As much as thou may know—great art mine curiosities, and mine mind would enjoy to know all it can of such a place. The academy, a center for learning and arts… it entices me, attracts me,” she spoke slowly and sensually, her choice of words as specific and intentional as one might assume, given her state of mind at the moment. After all, he was already in her grasp, already feeling the surge of passion in his blood, even if he tried to remain composed. She felt herself getting a little excited as well—after all, he seemed so… delightful in his naiveté.

”Subjects, instructors, administrators—mayhaps how one might join such illustrious of universities. But come—thou looketh uncomfortable. Come, my sweet, and layeth down upon the ground with me—rest thine weariness and recount thine tales of thine academy and studies. Thine audience art be rapt with attention,” she offered, guiding him down to the ground at their feet so they may lay side by side, always in some form of physical contact. After all, what kind of host would she be if she didn’t… accommodate is every… need…

WC: 346 / 1274

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
The scholar's skin tingled as the demoness drew closer and made her desires known. It seemed she wanted in-depth insight in the particulars of the academy and she'd certainly found the right person. As a Seneschal, Ticho was a bit higher on the totem pole than most of the scholars his age. Loyalties were even less an issue than actual knowledge, as most of those associated with the academy were elitist and treated Ticho with respect exclusively due to his rank. He was seldom treated so well before he reached Grand Scholar status.

Before he could begin, the monarch proposed a much more comfortable and intimate position. The saiyan required no persuasion to accept and found himself lying in front of this gorgeous being. Slowly, he began to relax and to truly enjoy the moment. With a pleased sigh, he began to divulge. "The academy, as I'm sure you're aware is vast, consisting of 30 buildings and over 3,000 rooms. The primary administrative building sits immediately in the center and is surrounded on all sides by research buildings. To become a member of this prestigious facility, one must obtain recommendations from at least 3 professors and pass a 200 question entrance exam on the designated date. Sometimes they will allow late applicants, but the make-up exam is significantly harder. I had to take it when they 'lost' my record in the system and was required to perform a presentation on a piece of lost technology," Ticho rambled on, recalling the queen had requested insight on how one becomes a student.

WC: 260 + 672 = 932
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
She lay beside him, one hand upon his chest as she looked upon him with interested eyes, each one burning with an inner passion and a fire that could burn away all that she desired. Even the way she lay beside him had a sensual air about her, as if her entire being was to invite him to join her in shared nudity, as if she wanted nothing more than to feel his flesh against her own. She could not help herself--one of her legs intwined itself with his as he spoke, as if to suggest an activity far more pleasurable than merely talking--she was getting too ahead of herself, but who could blame her? She was working herself up far too greedily...

She tilted her head ever so slightly, ever so hinting at her inquisitive nature as to his exploits. So she would have to please quite a few individuals just to become a part of their little society--or take the route that this one took, mayhaps a little harder, but if he could do it, so too could she. Already she thought of ways to blend in with the other academy students, to disguise herself safely within their ranks until it was truly time to strike, to dominate their halls with her power and allure. Oh, she could taste it--the smell of victory. But she would have to plan ever so carefully to do so...

"I hath heard of their obsession with such elden beings--history be quite the fascinating subject, mine lips must admit," she said whimsically as she moved a little bit closer to him, laying her head upon his shoulder as she practically cuddled up against her visitor. The more he could feel of her, the more her aura would press against his mental defenses. He had so much to say, she could tell, about this place--she shouldn't be eliciting such reactions just yet, not before she could get the information she drastically desired...

But she couldn't have him asking questions of an uncomfortable sort--not yet. Keep him talking a little while longer... oh, the wait was beginning to be unbearable...

"Such a vast place... after joining, how doth one rise in rank, in prestige, in influence? T'would be a shame to forever be beholden to thine teachers..."

384 / 1658
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
It was becoming quite comfortable lying with the demoness. She seemed to be luring Ticho to reveal information with increasingly intimate contact. It was all still fairly innocent, though the scholar silently wondered how long that would last as Lilim wrapped her leg around him. Not that he minded, as it was quite the pleasant encounter and was one with which he was so far unfamiliar.

The demon queen began to cuddle up closer and inquired about moving up in the organization. It made logical sense, especially if she planned to infiltrate. Perhaps there were others she wished to spring free or maybe she plotted some well deserved payback. Regardless, the saiyan was more than happy to oblige. "That it most certainly would. I don't know all of the specifics but I'll gladly reveal how I moved up. The tricky part is that they provide little information on how to move up explicitly. It seems one must stumble upon it for the most part. Maybe that's why it often takes upwards of 10 years for most to reach the top ranks."

The scholar cleared his throat. He was somewhat used to talking this much from presentations, but still had to take a breath from time to time. "First up: the grand scholar rank. I achieved this within my first couple weeks actually. You should've seen the look on my peers' faces when they saw my tassels for the first time." Ticho gave a chuckle, remembering how he'd been accused of stealing by Zell. That prick of a,Keliouxian got his just desseets.

"Following that, one can move up to the rank of Seneschal. This is where I currently rank and I did so through a program in which one must tutor a future scholar well enough to pass the entrance exam. It was all highly experimental and I'm unsure if they'll be doing it moving forward, but that's the only way I know of to achieve this rank."

Ticho's eyes locked with the demon's, noting the inquisitive look in them. He gave a slightly provocative smile..or at least what he believed would qualify as one in his inexperience. "The next rank to be achieved is that of a Sage. I've not yet made it this far, but have heard rumors that one must prove themselves worthy before the grandmaster himself, both in study and in combat. I know the next and final rank to be attained in name only: High Magnate Epaulette."

WC: 412 + 932 = 1,344
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
So many steps, so many hurdles to climb over towards the top--and even then, she doubted the station of Grandmaster would be up for debate, not while Adel was still in his health. But she could figure out what to do with him at a later date--mayhaps as part of a plan to take over their so-called Scholars and their organization. She contemplated this greatly as her guest spoke on and on about his exploits--all of which were fascinating ideas to the demoness, as she figured if one could do it, it would be a good enough cause for her to try the same route. And what man wouldn't want to see a beautiful woman succeed? Surely, if by the time she reached the planet, that this one was of high enough rank, she might be able to gain his... well, something of his, at any rate. Endorsement, surely, but loyalty? Ah, now there was a fascinating idea for her...

Scholar, Grand Scholar, Seneschal, Sage, and High Magnate--they sure knew how to title things on Kelioux to attract the attention of those ambitious enough to climb the latter. "Someone like thineself--what reasons would thou hast to climb ever upward? Are thou determined to be the one in charge...? Or mayhaps there mayest yet be another reason that spurs thee onward?" she asked, pulling herself closer onto him. At this point, he would feel her hips against his own, her arm across his chest as it lay upon his shoulder, her lips dangerously close to his cheek--

"Thou hast been so... helpful, with such endeavours. Confidence fills mine breast that mine eyes may see the glory of thine academy and join it--if me and mine art to realize vengeance, mine hands must operate from within its walls," she explained, her breath warm against his face before her lips sought his--to conquer his mind with hers, to make him loyal to her. He may yet resist--but even so, if he did not flee, she would be the only thing his mind could think about from now on...

Not many could resist the touch, the kiss, of the Queen.

WC: 358 / 2k+
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
"Good question," the scholar replied to the queen's inquiry about his reasoning for moving up within the scholars. It was not as though he needed the acknowledgement of those xenophobic cretins, save perhaps his own adopted parents. Advancement hadn't even occurred to the saiyan until he'd stumbled upon the means to become a grand scholar.

The demoness drew ever closer, brushing her own hips against Ticho who now lightly trembled with anticipation. She was stringing him along like a horse with a carrot and the carrot was getting really close. It was clear that the sooner he answered her questions, the sooner he would be rewarded. "I suppose it's because the higher I climb, the more I can get out of that place for myself. Knowledge can be just a powerful thing as any fighting technique as I'm sure you're aware. I've even heard talk that Sages are given access to a library of powerful tomes written by the grandmaster himself."

Ticho listened as Lilim expressed her gratitude as well as her specific motivation for joining the academy. Revenge it seemed was the demon's intent and the saiyan was all too happy to provide the tools she sought. As her lips pressed against his own, the scholar wrapped his arm around the queen's body so as to lean into the kiss. It was a rush he'd never felt before and would be only the beginning.

"One more thing," the saiyan interjected suddenly as the kiss ended, his eyes still locked with hers with a burning passion. "When their time comes, please reach out to me. I have plans to travel once I've gotten all I can from this place. It'd be a shame if I were to miss the opportunity to fan the flames as they burn."

WC: 297 + 1,344 = 1,641
My Wiki
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone