Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Non Mortal Kombat!!! Levana (l) vs Jared (w); No Kill/Steal: Ref Lilim
Topic Started: Oct 24 2017, 01:42 PM (327 Views)
Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
Well the thread got deleted accidentally so the next couple posts are re-posts by us...sorry for the mistake

It was amazing. Kelioux appeared to have been renovated entirely. The academy looked like a top tier college campus with many people actively moving about. The planet felt like a second home to him, making it so easy for him to admire the changes. Adel really outdid himself this time around. There were many new faces about. He was sure there were some gifted fighters amongst them. Jared’s usual air returned to him quickly seeing all this around him. He had really been gone too long. As Jared was struggling to control his pacing, Freed seemed to be noting everything he saw as he usually did.

It seems Jared is back in his high spirits…

The spirit found himself lamenting within however. The words of Grand Kai were plastered in his mind. It was through this he was starting to grow a desire to stay with Jared and continue traveling the universe. Jared had been completely inattentive to Freed at the moment with his excitement coming to a boil.

“Man, I’m stoked! There’s gotta be a so much more to do around here,” Jared said.

Jared, try not to be reckless for once…

Jared rolled his eyes and shot an annoyed frown to Freed. “Are you gonna start with that again? This isn’t the time to be conservative. This place exudes awesomeness. I wanna find someone to test my strength against. Smart people make you work real hard in battle…”

Freed was becoming concerned. This usually led Jared right into trouble. But Jared’s mind had been made up. It was time to challenge someone. But he had no idea how this would work. Walking up to someone and starting a fight might not go so well. Quite the issue to have when you were feeling up for a skirmish. The boy sprang off into a spring in hopes he would run across a place that fit the mood. That’s when he would come across the battle arena zone.

“Hey! Now that place is bound to have someone in it who is up for something,” the boy exclaimed.

Freed sighed, Here we go…

Jared started off toward the large building, sure he would find someone. As luck would have it, there was some kind of activity about. The boy found someone at the door who appeared to be staff.

“Hey is there something going on here?”

The man looked at Jared and gave a nod. “To celebrate the influx of new enrollments here, someone suggested a tournament here in the arena.”

Jared nearly became starry-eyed. Freed on the other hand felt his heart sink. With everything that had taken place, he remained concerned for the boy’s state of mind. But here it appeared as if Jared hadn’t experienced any of it at all. Perhaps once he started fighting the boy would execute better control of himself. A tournament meant there were rules so he would have to.

“Well you look interested. Will you sign up?”

Jared practically snatched the digital pad away in response to the question. He was looking at the screen excitedly.

“So looks like I just put my name in here,” Jared began putting in his name as he sounded it out, “Ja..red…Mir…u…zu…ki. Cool all done! Thank you!”

Jared hurried into the arena. He quickly saw how huge it was. It reminded him of the martial arts tournament back home.

“So stoked!” he said.

Jared, did you have coffee again…? the spirit said as he had on his own annoyed expression.

Realizing that this was soon to be happening, the boy started to center himself. He also started looking about at all the different people, wondering which of them be his opponent. It became apparent that the battle pairings would be starting soon when an official came in to brief the competitors. Jared became attentive wanting to know what the conditions would be.

“Alright scholars and future scholars. Welcome to our little tournament. As I’m sure many of you are adept in the art, I’ll go ahead say aside from being happy to have you here, we also hope be adept to following the rules. Killing and the use of weapons is instant disqualification. If you land on the outside of the arena or are KO’d you lose,”

Loss by ring-out was always the most embarrassing thing. Part of Jared was hoping that little detail would be left out but a challenge was a challenge.

“Pairings are already in the work and will be up soon. Good luck to you all,”

Jared was left with the impression of short and sweet by this whole thing. But it meant he would know his opponent sooner rather than later. A screen was up on the wall high above the arena floor level. From the looks of things it appeared the pairings were being done for all to see. It was a traditional tournament pairing map and soon names began to drop into the spaces. Jared was looking for his name. This took only a few moments to drop. He somehow landed in the first bracket.

It appears we’re fighting first… Freed said.

Jared pointed at himself with a thumb, “I’ll be fighting first,”

Already the two were at odds. In a way it was probably a good thing this was just for spirited competition. A memory shard at stake would put things on a much more pressing scale. Jared watched and waited for his opposing name which came in a matter of moments. The pairings finished shortly there after before Jared’s face picture appeared on the screen next to that of a mysterious looking female’s. The long white hair was first to jump at him. Then the name; Levana.

“Jared and Levana, take center stage as the first competitors of this competition,”

Jared stood up straight and looked at the arena. It was time to for action. And no good time for action was without an action sequence. Jared took two fingers from his right hand swiped them over his ‘smartwatch’. Triggering it to activity as he went, “Action sequence start!!

Cloaked in a rush of adrenaline, the boy seemed to drop into a dimension pocket, his blue vest and white shirt tail fluttering about as if a breeze circled him. Jared’s ‘watch’ flashed the paladin signet starting the conversion of his clothing. On his left arm appeared a digital screen flashing some kind of 10 space mat. Jared had what appeared to be five digital cards in his hand; all of which he placed on his digital screen face down. His white and blue pattern armor began to shroud his body.

Duel Disk…set!!

A helmet appeared over his head with an emerald half-visor covering his right eye.

D-Gazer…set!!” Jared’s eyes focused on the arena he had to enter, “Target…lock-on!

Jared finished his change completely dropping down to a pose where he was down on one knee, right arm flanked out, left hand planted on the arena floor. To his slight right and behind appeared Freed who seemed to have picked up an action pose of his own, his right hand flanked out front, floating just shy above the ground and a ready glance.

Sequence finish…” went their unison voice.

From there, they seemed to vanish, returning to reality. That’s when he sprang to the arena floor trying to land center where he would meet his opponent to be. Freed was on edge.

Jared, don’t be careless. There are clear instant win conditions present,

Jared was brimming with energy letting his focus creep in as his opponent took stage. He began to question if his powers would be usable here and started trying to sense the air’s moisture. He grimaced as he came to understand the area better.

Hmm, hydro power will be tough here I think…

Normally the presence of a graceful female was enough to make his heart skip beats. But she looked very capable, which caused him to be focused on how she would handle him.

“Sorry if I seem a little overeager,” Jared stated, “But it’s been a very interesting time for me…I’m looking forward to this no matter how it goes…” he finished.

All he needed was the start. It was hard to tell but hopefully she was ready to go as well. The moment the noise level drew to a halt, a buzz was given off and the official triggered the ok for them to start.

“Battle start!”

Jared took the cue, sprinting with a great deal of energy put out. The whole thing felt like it had happened in moments. One minute he was touring the campus now he was here testing his might against an opponent. How could he contain himself? Jared let loose the first set of strikes to begin the battle. His body whirled about trying to lash out his right leg to sweep her. It seemed even in battle he couldn’t help but try to sweep the ladies off of their feet. However from there the boy lashed out again, attempting a set of quick snapping palm strikes while trying to stay close quarters.

He caught the smell of the arena floor as his feet grazed against it. The boy decided to give his powers a try here, focusing enough of his power to will the moisture. It seemed he could only muster a dense ball of water with this but went ahead and lobbed it a mere thought attempting to press her torso with it. He sailed to the right with a dash then tried to circle around her putting himself at what might be her left back side on angle. The boy lunged from there with his right hand forming a claw so to speak. He gave it a heavy swing at her in hopes of driving into her shoulder with it. HIs momentum began to boil, causing his body to cloak in white.

Drastically he pushed off trying to keep on her circling to her back side. There he spun around lashing out his left arm to try and force her toward the edge of the ring before sailing upward with his focus at peak. Then he let himself halt and jump back a few feet. There, he found himself attempting to take a pause in an abstract stance practically inviting her back to attack.

[dohtml]<details><summary>Actions</summary>[/dohtml]Actions
Active: [Intimidate Lv1 does -5,447 from toughness and speed]
Active: Hot Head: +15% Strength
Active: Ippen Ribbon - 0% Ki Cost for Power Fly
Active: Icicle Gloves
Free: Suppress to 100k
MK II-1) Drop weights *Henshin Sequence*
MK II-2) Sweep Kick - SA
1. Double Palm Strike - 2x QA Freeze (Lucky) & Toxic
2. Hydro-Telekinesis +65% Damage
3. Sweeping Claw - SA Freeze (lucky) |Toxic
4. -First Post-
Speed: PF + Sweeping Arm - SA Freeze (lucky) |Toxic
HH. -Icicle Gloves-
Free. Tiger Claw Stance
Tact. [0/3]

Base PL: 716,598 & Battle Recorder Present

[dohtml]</details>[/dohtml]
[dohtml]<details><summary>Numbers</summary>[/dohtml]
Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 75%(Current); 767,080 (Max)
Ki: 75% (Current);383,540 (Max)

Strength: 88,022 -> 89,432
Speed: 102,847 -> 105,047
Toughness: 90,440 ->123,328 [146,706 w/ Armor]
Stamina: 91,605 -> 92,215
Vitality: 88,232 -> 90,542

Determination: 5,397 -> 5,447
Charisma: 911 -> 965
Intelligence: 4,449 -> 4,519
[dohtml]<details><summary>Items</summary>[/dohtml]Prepared Items
Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
Levana walked through the hallways of the Kelioux academy, towards Professor Zantaro’s office. The pile of books and papers she was holding almost seemed to much for one person to carry around, luckily she had enough strength and a little extra help form her telekinetic powers to make sure she would make it to her destination without everything ending up spread out on the floor.

“Here you go Professor,” she said as she entered the office and started to look for some empty spot where she could put everything down, “I picked up the books from the library, which you requested and I have the report from..”

“Thank you, Levana. You can just put everything on the floor,” she interrupted her, with a sheepish smile on his face, very well aware that there was a single empty spot on the table and desk. “There has been a slight change of plans for today.”

What else is new, she thought to herself. Though she didn’t say anything, by now she was getting used to the professor changing his mind all the time. She just smiled and waited to hear what crazy plan he had come up with this time.

“I inscribe you for the tournament this after noon.” he said with a boyish grin.

“YOU DID WHAT?” she blurted out. The feline girl didn’t really intend to yell at the good professor, she was just completely perplexed that he had signed her up without asking her first.

”The tournament for new and future students at the Academy,” he replied.

“I know, It’s the only thing people are talking about the last days, but I didn’t intend to…”

“Why not? You are an excellent fighter and some training is always good. And who knows who you might meet…”

Levana frowned slightly and took a moment to think about what he had just said. Why was he always acting so mysterious? For one, he didn’t actually know if she was a good. So far he had never really seen her fight and she had always kept her power suppressed around thirty thousand. And what was that about ‘meeting someone’? What did he knew that he wasn’t telling her? Or did he simply want to test her? Like he had done with some other things already?

The feline woman sighed and softly shook her head, “Alright, not like I have much of a choice eh?”

<<A couple of hours later>>

Damn, this arena is much bigger than I expected, so much for keeping a low profile…

Levana doubted if she had ever seen so many people stuffed together at one place. I seriously looked like not only everyone on campus was here to either participate or watch, but literally the whole city.

She easily followed the arrows, which led to the fighter area and soon entered a room with colourful mixture of students aka fighters from all over the galaxy. She would have to admit that seeing all these people together was rather exciting and she wondered whom she would be up against. A quick scan over the other contestants told her that there was a wide variety in power level as well, some were way below her current thirty thousand, other much above. Though some of them could be suppressing like she was of course. If she was lucky enough her opponent would be rather ‘weak’ so she would have to blow her cover.

Her thoughts were interrupted as someone of the organizing comity showed up in the middle of the room and briefly explained the rules. Nothing new there, just standard tournament rules. Good.

“Pairings are already in the work and will be up soon. Good luck to you all,”

Like everyone else, Levana then turned to the screen where the pairing was done live for the whole arena.

You got to be kiddin me…. She was actually going to fight first against some blond haired guy names Jared. She had honestly hoped to first feel out the other participants a bit and watch a couple of fights, before it would be her turn. But, apparently fate had decided differently.

Quote:

“Jared and Levana, take center stage as the first competitors of this competition,”

As she slowly walked to the stage, her feline eyes searched the area, trying to spot her new opponent … and she did… But what was he doing?!

Levana stopped and stared at the young man, whom she recognized as beining Jared. Well not exactly a young man, more like a boy? He looked younger than she expected, fourteen maybe fifteen years old?

And what was up with these weird moves he was doing? She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to hear what he was saying, but her feline ears picked it up anyway, despite the enthusiastic cheering crowd. Dual disk? D-Gazer? What the hell was he doing? This was just a ‘normal’ fighting tournament right, not some dual-disk-Yu-Gi-Oh-card-fight-game thing?

Levana couldn’t help but to roll her eyes as she proceeded to the battle area. Of all the participants she just had to start against some teenage goofball. Hmm, a teenager. She remembered being that, once upon a time…. Damn, that felt like a life time ago, though she was not that old yet. Jareds power level wasn’t bad though, somewhere around a hundred thousand. Maybe this could be interesting after all.

They both took their place in the battle arena and Levana briefly nodded at her opponent.

Quote:

“Sorry if I seem a little overeager,” Jared stated, “But it’s been a very interesting time for me…I’m looking forward to this no matter how it goes…” he finished.

“That’s okay, I’m also….” Levana started to reply

YEEIIIEEKKKKEESSS

Before she could finish her sentence the start signal had already been given and Jared immediately shot forward, apparently without listening to her.

In a split second he was right in front of her and sweep his leg towards her legs. In a pure reflex, or instinct if you want, the feline girl jump up just in time to avoid being swept from her feet too literally. Immediately she used the power of the jump to kick out towards Jareds torso.

Her feet had barely touched the ground again though, or he was already on the offense again. Her arm quickly shot up to intercept the blows, but they shot through her defence anyway and connected hard with her chest. Fuck.

Still he didn’t stop. Everything happened so fast that she didn’t even had time to TRY to block or dodge anything. The bulb of water knocked her a couple of feet backwards, before splashing down on the arena floor. What kind of technique was that?! She had never seen something like that before. She hesitated too long, the boy had already circled around her and his next attack came in hard on her shoulder.

Damn, she had to do something and fast, or this tournament would be over for her before it even really began. As much as she wanted to keep a low profile still, she also had her pride as warrior, a half blood Saiyan warrior even. For the first time since she had been on this planet she released her power level above thirty thousand, to about the same level as her opponent.

Just in time she managed to duck underneath his arm as he lashed out at her. She understood what he had trying to do though; push her outside of the circle.

“You don’t seriously want to try to win like that right,” she grinned with a slight sarcastic tone in her voice, “My turn!”

It was about time that she got into action; after all, she had been up against stronger opponents than him.

Without hesitating any longer, Levana shot forward and aimed two quick punches at his face. Immediately followed by another two towards his sternum as she hoped to slip under his defence. If it worked or not, she would keep it up with another quick combo to his nose and cheek, before adding in swift roundhouse kick toward his lower ribs.

[dohtml]<details><summary>Active</summary>[/dohtml]
• Advanced fisticuffs (Physical technique attacks by +0.5 DR and hybrid attacks by +0.25 DR (stacks with Fisticuffs))
• Ki Manipulation (Ki attacks cost -3% (to minimum of 1%) and ki attacks are +0 .5 damage rating stronger.
• Lightning Strike (+2 additional quick attacks in a combo)
• Icicle gloves (Physical attack and energy attack damage by +2%
• Saiyan armor w/o shoulders (take -10% damage)
• Bioscanner (Jared +5% damage)

[dohtml]<details><summary>Actions</summary>[/dohtml]
Free. PL 30K
Free. Take A1 + A2 + A3
MKII-1. Use Bioscanner >> Jared +5% damage
Free. Dodge MKII-2 with Telepathy
MKII-2. Kick – SA
Free. Release PL to 100K
A1. Dodge Speed
A2. 4QA
A3. 2QA +SA
A4. Lost to Icicle gloves
Tact. Locked 0/2

Ki used this turn: 0%
Ki left: 100%
Health: 100%
[dohtml]<details><summary>Battle stats</summary>[/dohtml]

PPower Level: 100,000 / 506,750 (Max)
Ki: 50,000 / 253,375

Strength: 60,255
Speed: 69,205 -5,447 = 63,758
Toughness: 69,503 -5,447 = 64,058
Stamina: 62,499
Vitality: 68,761
[dohtml]<details><summary>Items</summary>[/dohtml]
1. Battery
2. Sensu bean
3. Energizer
4. Stun grenade
5. Sun stone shard
6. Ki well
7+8. Atoinement shield
[dohtml]<details><summary>Battle mon notes</summary>[/dohtml]
• Base PL 486,746
• Zenkai
• Combat rune (+10 exp to battles)
• Battle recorder (+30 extra exp after win and +25 exp if you lose)

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
While not 100% proven, Jared was distinctively under an impression that female fighters came with a natural talent for grace and precision. It was perhaps one of the most distinctive things he found himself marveling at when it came to them. As he moved in, a part of him wanted to see this in action with Levana. The other part of him wanted to see his attacks land flawlessly. But he was treated to her reflexive grace on the first move like clockwork. He held back the urge to smile as he felt her draw the wind in her direction when his attempt to sweep her went without the desired effect.

He was treated to her precision as she managed to snap out a kick in the middle of his melee. Somehow he managed to swerve around it as if instinctively anticipating it. The maneuver put a momentary pause on his aggression. But it wasn’t momentary enough to stop his palm strikes from reaching. The waters were being tested quite literally. He clearly caught her off guard with his command of water. However, he grimaced learning that the low humidity he sensed proved apparent. His hydro power lacked the luster that was present when he combated against that thief on Quasar. It was an instant decision no longer to rely on it to do much going forward. She was building up momentum, perhaps adapting to his strike formation. It wouldn’t be long before her retaliation came full force. What to do then?

His speedy charge attempt was telegraphed it seemed as she managed to get up underneath him. Just then to keep herself within safety from a ring out. Mutually they pulled a distance away from each other after that and he saw her grinning as well.

“You don’t seriously want to try to win like that right?”

“Hehe,” she figured it out instantly and couldn’t help but make him chuckle over it, “You’re right! Let’s not cheat ourselves here…” he replied.

There was a relief within him that it didn’t end right there. What would come next? His stance was an invitation and she took it with a blatant, “My turn!”

The boy tightened his focus and she came at him with a start. The boy’s instincts triggered, his mind flashing a split-second image of his previous opponent, causing him to suddenly jolt to side, launching his knee upward for the lady’s torso before trying to spring away. He shook his head rapidly for a moment as he landed, realizing his brief PTSD-like event. But before he could even get out a word in edgewise, the female dedicated her next rouse of attacks at him. She pelted at his face twice with her lightning fast reflexes before being repelled by her staunch roundhouse kick. His feet made traction against the arena floor before he stopped.

Jared swept his right arm around from left to far right. With his whim he elevated three large tiles of the arena. With a thrust of his left hand, he commanded the first tile to launch forward at her. The other two served him as platforms to spring from. The boy sharply raced onto the first tile, barely touching it for a second before he sprang to the second and lunged himself with a straight punch aimed instinctively for the midsection of her body. From there he tried to circle slightly around to shoot the heel of his right palm sharply for her shoulder.

Once he was able to straighten his body out, he sprang again. This time he attempted to push his right foot toward her ankle and disrupt her balance. Then he’d force his left foot to the floor and would attempt a two-step moonwalk backward. Yes, a moonwalk! Would it impress? Would she notice? Would he look foolish? Luckily, he had no day job to quit. The boy pent up his goofy thoughts long enough to two step forward, then another two step in with his right hand thrusting to lead the first step, and the second leading the next. Two sharp knife hand strikes. He almost felt like he was leading a dance. Sure why not? After all a proper melee could make it appear as if two were dancing and Jared had a few moves worked up for senior prom!

Active: Hot Head: +15% Strength

Free: Telepathy vs MK II-2
1. Rock Crusher Tiger Claw Stance vs Action 2
Free: Take A3
2. Telekinesis +65% Damage
3. Straight Lunge - SA Freeze (lucky) |Toxic
4. Forced Palm Heel - SA Freeze (lucky) | Toxic
Speed: Ankle Kick - SA Freeze (lucky) |Toxic
HH. Double Knife Hand— 2x QA Freeze (lucky) | Toxic
Tact. [1/3]

Base PL: 716,598 & Battle Recorder Present

Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 100,000(Current); 791,034 (Max)
Ki: 50,000% (Current);395,517 (Max)

Stamina: 91,605 -> 92,215

Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
Her first assault didn’t exactly go as good as hoped, as the boy rather easily dodged her punches and even threw in a knee at her stomach. A painful ach shot through her stomach, but she managed to stay up and finished the attacks she had started. Luckily her next set of punches and kick were more successful as she hit her opponent right where she wanted. Which immediately boosted her confidence, if even just a little bit.

However she did not have much time to feel relieved. Before she could continue, Jared was already on the attack again. Her eyes widened as suddenly three tiles flew up from the arena floor. What the… Of course she was not surprised by the telekinesis it self, it was a technique she was quite fond of herself as well, she just had not expect him to go use part of the floor.

The feline girl swiftly flipped to the left and graciously landed back on the feet, while one of the tile rushed right beside her and only missed her by an inch. It crashed down outside the battle circle and immediately broke down in three pieces.

“Hey! Show some respect; don’t break down the arena will ya! Imagine everyone doing that….” Levana lectured the boy, but immediately she had to grin at her own comment. Now she probably sounded like his mother now. A quick look at the referees told her that they were also not exactly pleased with his previous action, but it seemed that they would let it pass for now.

She didn’t know if Jared had even noticed the look on their face, if he had, it didn’t bother him at all, as he was already right in front of her again with his next set of punches. Without hesitating Levana let her aura expand around her body and right before the blond boy landed his first hit, her bright blue ki started to whirl around her like inferno. She saw the punches coming and quickly raised her arms accordingly to intercept them, but she was to slow.

She silently cursed herself as another painful ach shot up threw her body. Though they might have seemed equal in power level at that point, his speed was still much higher than hers. For a second she debated to raise her power a bit further, but she decided against it. She had already showed more than she wanted to by going from thirty to one hundred thousand. And as this was only a school tournament, there wasn’t much need to punch her limits as long as her young opponent wouldn’t either. She could only hope that at least her flame shield would cause him some damage too or even slow him down a little.

Maybe it worked indeed in her favour or maybe it was just by pure luck that she managed to dodge his next attempt to throw her off balance. Either way it was clear that she would need to stay focussed and on guard.

She quickly regained her defensive pose, ready for his next attack, only to... see him slide backwards in some silly move? Was this some kind of distraction or did he just like to put in a show? From the cheering it was clear that the spectators loved it for sure.

She braced herself when he moved forward again, determined to not turn the tide again.

When his hands shot towards her, with the blue flames still whirling around her, she threw herself onto her back. Immediately she followed up by launching a powerful double kick towards Jareds torso to send him hurtling into the air. If successful the feline girl would follow right behind him and proceed to double hammer slam him back towards the ground.

However she didn’t stop there yet. She had to try to stay on the offense and force him in the defence. Without a moment to waste, Levana shot towards her young opponent again. At the last moment however she split into two identical forms, or at least that was how it would look, though there was still only one real form while the other one was merely an illusion. The two circled around Jared so fast that they only looked like a blur, throwing in punches from all sides at the same time. Two quick punches towards his sternum were quickly followed by a right hook to his jaw. Circle around. Switch position to get behind him. She lashed out another two quick towards his kidneys, only to add in a hammer blow to the back of his neck.

A1. Activate Flame shield [ki 1%]
Free. Take A1 [Flame shield 1/5 DR 2.5]
A2. Dodge A2 Telekenesis
Free. Take A3 & A4 [2x Flame shield 3/5 DR 2.5]
A3. Dodge speed
A4. Amazing Impact vs HH [Flame shield 4/5 DR 2.5]
Free. Double Zanzoken [ki 3%] & Illusion wolf [ki 1%]
Z1. 2QA + SA [IW 1/4 - Unblockable - Flame shield 5/5]
Z2. 2QA + SA [IW 2/4 - Unblockable]
(Tact Locked 1/2)

Ki used this turn: 5%
Ki left: 95%

Power Level: 100,000 / 506,750 (Max)
Ki: 50,000 / 253,375

Speed: 63,758
Toughness: 64,058
Stamina: 62,499 -1900 = 60,599
1. Battery
2. Sensu bean
3. Energizer
4. Stun grenade
5. Sun stone shard
6. Ki well
7+8. Atoinement shield
• Base PL 486,746
• Zenkai

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
Jared had an involuntary pause take over him as she took a moment to speak to him about vandalizing the arena floor to attack with. The point was taken and he kind of smiled sheepishly well after his attack had been flung. But as his close quarter assault ensued, Levana’s sea blue aura expanded. But it wasn’t as simple as that. Jared’s eyes gave of a crimson glow as if resonating with the aura’s reverberation. At that point he learned the hard way it was giving off vicious heat. To boot, blue flames tended to be hotter than red. But as his contact was made, he felt some kind protective dulling sensation course within him. Gyaru’s doing no doubt. Unlike Poseidon, when Gyaru was taken in, the entity had become completely docile and cooperative to Jared’s wishes. He rapidly he adapted to the burning sensation dealt to him. This let him channel his own force to imbue his own aura with crimson heat traces.

Jared was reminded of his spectators through a rouse of cheering. One of them was giving the audience what they liked. Or perhaps the exchange of skill between Jared and Levana was starting move their spirits. The boy wanted to smile again. But it would have to be internally for now as Levana took the lead given to her by his knife hand strikes. As they missed she ran with the momentum and shoved her feet to his torso, launching him up. The boy’s eyes snapped wider, clearly unprepared for this kind of retaliation. But upon being lashed, his aura flickered violently as an angry flame would from a disturbing touch. She saved him from colliding with the ceiling with a vicious hammer down to his back. Again, his eyes widened, spitting out a growling “HAGH!” from having his breath forced forward by the blow.

Freed watched this assault from below, for once appearing stoic to the boy’s lessons in pain. Perhaps it was from the execution of his battle spirit on Quasar that left him this impression. But the warrior spirits eyes were playing reserve for now. Jared shot toward the arena floor. It seemed she was kind enough not to try testing his ability to stay in bounds just yet. Still the feeling of smacking the arena floor was anything but the experience of falling onto a soft fluffy pillow. The boy however was quick to rise again, his composure being stolen from him once again as she demonstrated yet another feat of great speed, practically separating into two forms.

Jared teetered on the edge of familiarization , instincts trying to place the technique being demonstrated for him. But he was too busy taking the swift pummeling head on to bother completing his thoughts. Each strike felt more precise than the last. Additionally, each instance was met with the anger of Gyaru’s spirit in those angry flames. The last blow shifted him back to the edge of the arena where his feet shifted well off the edge. Jared gasped as he felt the extent of the arena floor pass him. But he ignited his energy in time to save him from touching out of bounds. The boy shot upward a few feet, cloaked in white and red before projecting himself back to ‘safety’ of the arena floor. From there his energy rang off with a loud bang before dissipating back to a radiating heat. Again, the boy sheepishly grinned as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Whew! That was almost anti-climatic…”

Jared took his chance to recollect, and breathe as his stance regained proper posture. He had almost forgotten they were confined to a set space. Funny it was because it was the first thing he was warned about through Freed. As he began to rethink his mindset going forward, he felt his connection with Freed refurbish.

Jared, you almost lost. It seems you cannot go carefree on this one either, the spirit said.

The boy imagined them meeting in Freed’s memory staircase. As the two exchanged thoughts, the boy’s eyes race around the arena, trying to get a new sense for the space they were in. Indeed there was plenty of room for movement but the edge was always to be kept in mind. It almost seemed like they had the space of a football field to work with.

I know. We haven’t even started yet, at that thought, the boy remembered the technique she executed but Freed saw fit to speak it out for him.

Illusion Wolf. The illusion strike technique. You’ve executed that one before,

Jared slid his feet apart slightly more. Yeah, he remembered the technique but there seemed to be some kind of added variation to it on her end. She demonstrated a drastic surge of movements. Did she pick her speed up? He had to move now or it would appear that he was hesitating. It seemed she was capable of manipulating her speed. That was a challenge he was eagerly willing to take on. He got an idea quickly enough. The boy flashed his grin sensing the restlessness of his peers looking on.

“Ok back to me again! Alley OOP!” he let out as he straightened himself out into a drastic speedy jump.

The boy’s body nearly became invisible doing so. Surely he wouldn’t stay that long. The boy surged out of the air, attempting a flying press sort of attack trying to drive her down by the shoulders. Impact or not the boy was prepared to end his drop with grace and continue the pace. He went up. He came down. The speedy approach went into a one-two step of strikes with his hands positioned like claws straight down on her. From there he’d bolt, purposely approaching an edge of the arena, stopping with such a halt a force traveled further from the ring threatening the crowd. But the boy extended his right two index and middle finger at the surge, silently stopping it from progressing further. He snapped his attention back to Levana, knowing he probably gave her ample time to recover with that stunt alone.

The boy surged himself forward at her, again appearing to drastically accelerate into nothingness. The boy, came in close before whipping himself into a wild spin. Such a maneuver came with him giving such a wild cross slash driven by his right hand to swipe at her upper side. After that, his progression reached a stopping point right before his eyes flashed. In that instance, heat and force joined together to lash out her quickly in hopes of catching her open.

Free: Shishio Flame Shield (after Landing A4)
1. Flame Shield -2% | -150 Sta | DR 3
Free: Take A4, Z1 & Z2 (3x FS Infliction)
Free: Suppression released to 150k
2. Invisible Jump + Driving Claw - SA Undodgeable | Double Speed | Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
3. Invisible Jump + Double Fang - 2x QA Double Speed | Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
4. Invisible Jump + Wild Slash - SA Double Speed | Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
Speed: Mastered Burning Kiaiho -1% Ki | -112 sta | CE Burn
Tact. [2/3]
Ki Used: 3%
Total: 3%

Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 149,476(Current); 791,034 (Max)
Ki: 74,738 (Current);395,517 (Max)

Stamina: 91,605 -> 91,953

Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
The feline woman managed to stay close to her young but strong opponent and even landed a couple of good hits. With every punch she became more confident again, and to be honest, the cheering of the crowd worked rather agitated as well. Her sensitive feline ears even caught someone shouting her name. She didn’t doubt that it must be her new neighbour Mandy, who got all excited. A soft smile curled on her lips. This wasn’t too bad; she even started to enjoy this fight she had not really volunteered for in the first place.

Levana paused abruptly, while her eyes widened as she watched how Jared almost fell outside of the battle circle. Almost. She slowly exhaled again, unaware even that she had held her breath. For a microsecond there the idea that she actually might have won, be it in a rather dull way, flashed through her mind. She offered her opponent an amused grin as agreement to his comment that it was almost an anticlimactic lost. No, this was not over yet.

She gave him a moment to recollect and took on a defensive stance again. A decision she would regret almost immediately again. She could feel how he his energy shot up a good bit, right before he basically disappeared from sight. Shit. Friendly fight or not, she should have stayed on the offensive while she had the chance. Too late. She hesitated again. Would she raise her power level too to keep up with him? There was still that little voice in the back of her head saying she should rather keep a low profile and not stand out too much. Or at least not more than she had done by now already. No, she would not go above her current level, it was not worth it. In the long run she had more important things to worry about than winning this tournament.

She had hesitated to long. By the time Jared reappeared right in front of her, the only thing she could still do was brace herself for the impact. He managed to hit her hard on the shoulder, which immediately threw her off balance. The feline caught herself and turned the momentum into a backwards roll to get back up on her feet again. She was barely back up again or he seemed to vanish again, ready to make his next move. This time she did not hesitate and immediately flipped backwards to try to get away from his as far as possible and so avoid another unsoft impact.

Instead of still continuing his assault, he stopped. Her eyes narrowed in a suspicious look as she kept a close eye on the young fighter from across the battlefield. What the hell was he doing? Did he real just ‘take a break’ to amuse the crowd a bit with a little show? Howell, the audience seemed to appreciate it quite a bit as the cheering became even louder and at least it gave her a moment to refocus.

The break did not take that long though and quickly he vanished from sight once more. Levana closed her eyes, as they did not help her in this situation anyway, instead she focused on the movement of his ki signature. There he is!

Her eyes snapped open again as she located Jared right in time to make another evasive manoeuvre. She realised she could not keep running from him forever though, it would also become pretty boring soon. So it was time to make some offensive moves again.

Levana moved forward, but before she could even attempt any kind of attack she was knocked backwards several meters by a sudden heat force. She barely managed to keep her balance this time. Levana blinked her eyes few times before she realised what had just happened. It was not a technique she familiar with, nor had she seen it coming at all. Focus girl.

There was no time to dwell on that though, she REALLY had to do something to avoid him coming after her again. In each hand a bright blue ki orb started to glow. One quickly after the other, she aimed four energy balls at her opponent. She hoped that at least one or two would hit him and cause some damage, although they were also partially meant as a distraction to keep him busy for a second.

The orbs had barely detached from her hands or the feline woman rushed forward with an incredible speed. She flew into the air and down so fast you that she looked like nothing more than a blur before lashing out at her opponent. As she landed back on the ground she immediately continued with a powerful kick towards his lower ribs. ”Detonate!”

FREE. Take A2 & Speed
[A1] Evasion @ A3
[A2] Evasion @ A4
[A3] 4x Beam ball [-2%ki DR1 each]
[A4] ST + Dragon Dive [-3%ki DR6,5]
[TACT] Dynamite kick [-1%ki DR1,5]

Ki used this turn: 6%
Ki remaining: 95 – 6 = 89%

Power Level: 100,000 / 506,750 (Max) >> 89,000
Ki: 50,000 / 253,375 >> 44,500

Toughness: 64,058
Stamina: 60,599 – 2280 = 58,319

1. Battery
2. Sensu bean
3. Energizer
4. Stun grenade
5. Sun stone shard
6. Ki well
7+8. Atoinement shield
• Base PL 486,746
• Zenkai

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
Her gracefulness was breathtaking. Or perhaps it was the ease with which he was taken aback by a female presence. He was indeed starting to put in work. Despite this she seemed so comfortable with how she weaved around him. Even taking hits didn’t seem to slow her beat. That was persistence. While his previous opponent showed real grit, there was a taint there that was absent here. This left him unable to really appreciate it like he could here. The spirit of competition was burning bright here. His ears captured the sounds of the captivated crowded who eagerly cheered them on. Their movements were being witnessed without trouble. Excellent.

But at some point he was going to have to stop admiring it and start trying to overtake her in battle tactics. She began to try for offense after weaving around his structured attack sequence. There was the sensation felt as a result of her surging ki. Then his eyes captured its manifestation. She lobbed at him fairly fast with multiple ki bullets. He counted two however his sturdy body counted four. That’s when he felt the sting nearly cripple his body. Leaving him with no option other than to brace up and fortify his position. After all that time spent trying to be nearly impervious to it, the boy was feeling the unpleasant sensation of a critical burn.

As she barreled into him, the boy dug into his resilience of mind. His arms had been raised up to his chest and he tried to put in resistance. But he felt his feet sliding back despite this. The boy’s brows furrowed as he tightly shut his eyes, trying to hold in a pained grunt. But it wouldn’t hold back. Just about that moment where she finished the strong advance, he found himself repelled only seconds before she herself would be. But unlike her, he was dropped back behind the force of the attack. He went into a roll then took a knee and planted his hands. His eyes quickly snapped right, his head turning slight to catch the edge of the ring several feet away. He scowled as Levana continued her advance. This might put him out of bounds.

No! He wouldn’t allow it. The boy became cloaked in whiteness just before he rocketed sideways just in time to avoid her next rushing blow. She must have been expecting impact however for he heard her vocals project as she for what appeared to be a kick in his peripheral point of view. The boy touched the ground at the corner of the arena. Danger, danger! He couldn’t stay there. The boy’s head turned, relocating his target. Again he rocketed off while cloaked in white, his body doing a gradual twist, as he focused. He created a channel for his ki to travel to his right palm. In that instance, the energy raced to the his palm giving it a fluorescent glow just before a bit of effort spawned a dense ki ball the size of a volleyball.

“HAH!”

He lobbed it just before planting his feet, allowing his ki cloak to vanish. The ball purposely whizzed by her, circling back with his pulling hand gesture above the heads of the audience. The ball proceeded to try orbiting her entirely before it went for the final charge for impact. While this hopefully had her full attention, the boy’s body cloaked itself in white energy again before he raced at her. This time he went for a vicious overhead hammer shot to the noggin. After this he pulled his right fist back with his energy surging to his knuckles. He dropped that charged fist down on her hoping for a plunging strike.

Free: Take A3
1. Block vs A4 | FS 4/5 -2/8-
2. PF + Dodge vs Tactician -3/8-
3. PF + Spirit Ball Undodgeable | -10% Ki | -1,121 Sta | PL = 179,371
4. PF + SA - Wild Hammer Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
Speed: Mastered Blast Punch -2% Ki | -220 Sta
Tact. [3/3] - stun-
Ki Used: 12%
Total: 15%

Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 146,794(Current); 864,742 (Max)
Ki: 73,397 (Current);432,371 (Max)

Toughness: 90,440 ->108,876 [131,736 w/ Armor] - Burn
Stamina: 91,605 -> 99,834
Vitality: 88,232 -> 98,616

Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
The adrenaline rushed through her veins and her heartbeat started to rise, together with the intensity of their battle. Though she was definitely not the stronger nor fastest of them two, at that moment there, she felt like she could still keep up with the young fighter. Maybe she could even push it a bit further still, without raising her power level though. If she could just stay on the offense and force him into a defensive position (or not so fun case; out off the battle circle) she might even have a chance at winning this round. It was just logic that the more attacks she would manage to throw at him, the more chance that one or more would actually hit him in one way or another.

It felt like playtime was really over now, as both warriors switched from more martial arts techniques to the use of ki. And the audience loved it for sure. After all, good part of them Keliouxians and thus natural ki users, they were more than curious to see what these ‘outsiders’ could do.

Before she could go full out in the offense again, she still had to deal with a couple attacks coming her way. First of all a dense ball of energy. As the orb quickly moved in her direction, she rolled to the side and avoided the hit. That was easy, too easy even. It quickly came to her that she didn’t hear the ball crashing and exploding into the ground behind her. No, instead it came back towards her! Swiftly she moved to the other side again. Damn it that thing kept flying around her, she couldn’t keep dodging it. More even because she still needed to keep an eye on her opponent as well, as she expected him to soon follow up with another attack, while she was partially distracted. She would probably have to take the hit, the only thing she could do was try to take as few damage as possible.

Her blue aura expanded and started to whirl around her again for a second before turning into a ki shield this time. Just in time to intercept the most part of ki orbs explosive force. A shiver ran through her body as she could still feel the power behind the blast and she was forced to take a step backwards.

The orb had barely hit her or Jared, much as expected, was already up close again for his next attack. She sensed his swift approach, as his image was just a flash of white light. In a pure reflex she dodge the incoming punch by back flipping and slamming her foot into her opponents collarbone before landing. She then used the momentum of the landing to charge back in, aiming a powerful punch to his jaw. The feline woman leaped backwards again and fired a series of beam balls to hopefully keep him busy for a moment.
While shooting the energy orbs from her right hand, another orb started to form in left hand, only to quickly flatten out until it had a more disk like shape. She realized the energy disk together with the last set of orbs, with that difference that she could still guide the attack back towards her foe if he would try to dodge it.

No matter if either of her previous attacks would hit him or not, she was already on the move again.

She flew into the air and charged back down at him so fast that her image was nothing more than a bluish blur, hoping to hit him hard enough to knock him over. Bright blue ki started to glow around her right fist as she pulled back for a second, before aiming a straight punch towards his jaw.

[Free] /
[A1] Barrier @ A3 (block 90%) & Speed (block 50%?) [Ki 3,23% ?? – Toxic 1/6]
[A2] Brave Punisher vs A4 [Ki 1% ?? – Toxic 2/6]
[A3] Second wave >> Beam Ball x4 [Ki 2%?? 4x DR0,5– Toxic 3/6] + Kienzan [ki 7%?? DR5 – Toxic 4/6]
[A4] Dragon Dive [ki 4,5% ?? DR 6,5 – Toxic 5/6]
[Tact] Blast punch [ki 1% DR1,5 – Toxic 6/6]
[Free] Reserves [+ 20% ki]

Ki used this turn 18, 79% >> 19%
Ki remaining: 89% - 19% + 20% = 90%
Health: +/- 97%

Power Level: 100,000 / 506,750 (Max) >> 90,000
Ki: 50,000 / 253,375 >> 45,000

Toughness: 64,058 -16,014[Burn] = 48,043
Stamina: 58,319 -7221 = 51,098

1. Battery
2. Sensu bean
3. Energizer
4. Stun grenade
5. Sun stone shard
6. Ki well
7+8. Atoinement shield
• Base PL 486,746
• Zenkai

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
Jared seemed to be walking into the punishment. His melee strike got him on another free expense trip to the land of pain. Using his momentum, she sailed into a graceful counter assault that left him looking reeled. But with the furious assault, his angry aura saw fit to spew the last bit of its wrath upon her in a spark of embers before dissipating. With his aura cold once more, the boy had nothing to keep him feeling cozy. There was also the unpleasant sensation from the singes left behind on him as well. Some Aloe Vera would be a godsend right now.

It certainly seemed like she had picked up the pacing of her assault. Her attacks felt quicker and harsher than the last round. But for the time being it didn’t seem like her attacks aimed toward pushing him out of bounds. It was just to inflict pain. Jared was about to maneuver again. Somehow he had missed the results of his Spirit Ball and ki punch. But perhaps it was due to his mind racing on the matter of other things, like trying to stay in bounds. This left him open again and she bombarded his body with ki bullets, with each one more painful than the previous. That 3rd one brought him full circle, digging himself into sheer grit.

After the last one pelted him the boy’s sight enhanced itself out of pure instinct. What a timely event to occur! For it allowed him to catch sight of the dangerous energy disc. The boy raced back toward the edge of the ring with his body cloaked in ki. As he drew closer he could hear the noise that was the crowd drawing closer to his ears. That’s when he looked back realizing he could draw to close to them and get them involved in the assault. The boy shot upward just feet from the edge and hoped that his adversary’s aim would be poor. Both Jared and Freed reacted in surprise when the disc turned upward and followed after him.

Heat seeking… went Freed

“….Disc?” went Jared as if he they had been thinking the exact same thing.

Jared!!

He didn’t need Freed’s prompt. Already the boy had ceased his flight with his energy surging around him wildly. The disc first met with his aura, which all but stopped it. The disc would penetrate soon enough and there was still the fact that Levana was on the move. So the boy did the unthinkable; reached out and grabbed. His hands pressed hard against the flat sides of the disc. He bridged a connection with the energy and began drawing it in. The disc greatly reduced in size during the process until gone completely. Also, that wonderful warm feeling returned to him, having restored the flames of anger to his aura in the process.

Unfortunately, this process left him nearly nothing in time for conventional movement. The female brawler loomed over him like a shadow; quickly dropping down on him. There was a whistling sound that went off as the boy surged his body to enhanced speeds above his normal capability. He pressed himself forward with this surge and now loomed over the audience out of bounds when he reappeared. But since his feet were touching anything, he was safe. The boy re-accounted for Levana’s position and burst off in her direction, with his fist drawing energy out. It seemed she too was on the move and pressing for his direction. His fist lashed out. Hers did as well.

When the powered fists collided, it chained a bright explosion of light and a surging force that by all rights should have repelled the two away from each other. The boy certainly jerked back. But his aura swirled about him as he forced himself to a stop. As his adrenaline flushed through him the boy found himself tapping into a bit more of his energy levels. His aura expanded as he did this before regressing to a thin lining around his body. He shot his adversary a focused gleam before violently rushing in her direction. As he did he fixed his form so that his elbow would lead attempting to catch her skull.

Resonating with his rising aggression, there was a ring on his finger that started to glow. The trident insignia on it was giving off a sea blue glow along with Jared’s aura as well. His eyes were blanketed with a deep blue gleam just before the boy launched out his right palm unleashing supernatural force. That very moment the boy had a silhouette of his own father behind him extending his trident forward. There was a pulsing blue wave that expanded from him in all directions. Freed glanced up with his mouth open as he felt a pause in his breath from a sharp sensation in his heart. Never a good sign with that.

Jared… he grunted as he went down to a knee, feeling constricted.

As the boy’s force pressed out, his left hand thrust out as well, sending out thin barely visible threads from each fingertip. Each one thread multiplied to many until it widely casted net attempting to surround her. The boy gripped his left hand into a fist, grabbing the threads with his right hand and attempted to ensnare the female warrior into his captivity. After that the boy conducted heat through threads by wave of his flame breath in hopes of creating a contained inferno around her body.

Free: Take A2 - 4/5 -burn- (FS Infliction 5/5)
Free: Take Beam Balls from A3 -5/8-
1. Power Fly + Transmute vs A3 Kienzan
2. IST Dodge -1/8- vs A4
3. PF + Mastered Blast Punch vs Tactician | -2% Ki | -220 Sta | -6/8- | 1/3 FS
Free: Spike to 300K
4. PF + SA - Elbow Rush Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
Speed: Second Wave - Poseidon’s Ring + Mastered Kiaiho | Chou No Ryoku -8% Ki | -1,800 Sta | DR 4.5 | CE Crush
Tact. Flame Breath -2% Ki | -444 Sta | 2.5 DR | CE Burn
Ki Used: 12%
Total: 27%

Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 295,512(Current); 864,742 (Max)
Ki: 147,756 (Current);432,371 (Max)

Strength: 88,022 -> 98,375
Speed: 102,847 -> 133,129
Stamina: 91,605 -> 97,370

Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
Posts 1-6 only:

Jared Wins the RP Award this round (+10% to all stats)

Vitality Drain: 
Levana loses 2321 Vitality and is inflicted with a Burn Critical and a Toxic Critical
Jared loses 980 Vitality and is inflicted with a Burn Critical and a Stun Critical

Posted Image
Wiki Profile: Profile Page
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
It seemed pretty clear that play time was over as both their attacked followed up faster and harder than before. And the audience clearly loved it and wanted more. While a good part where chanting Jareds name and encouraging him, more than enough people where yelling her name as well. While her fist connected hard with her opponents, which caused both of them to take a step back, a little smile curled on her lips realizing that these people were supporting her. It was actually a nice feeling and it certainly helped to keep her enthusiasm up as well. That was if you did not take into account the less ‘nice’ shouts that were going around, things like ‘break his/her legs’ or ‘crush his/her skull’. Some people were clearly a little overexcited and were forgetting that this was only a school tournament after all, not a fight to the death.

Levana grinned as she focused back on her opponent, after this brief moment of gathering herself from being knocked backwards. The feline girl was already on the move again and ready for her next assault, when could sense how Jareds power level shot up again. She practically froze in the middle of her action and her eyes widened in surprise. Oh shit This was not good. She still had no idea how strong he really was or how much further he could power up, something told her that he was still far from his maximum though, this was not the type of fight to go all in already.

Part of her was kind of proud; if he felt the need to throw in some more power it meant that she hadn’t done a too bad job so far to keep up with the young fighter. On the other hand she cursed him, because this would make it a whole lot more difficult (and probably painful too) for her. She hesitated for a moment again. She could power up as well to, so why didn’t she? It was one of those gut feelings, something that she could not really explain, only the feeling that it was not worth it to show her true power here and now.

She had been distracted for a second to long, instead of continuing with the attack she had originally started, she had to go into defense as she saw his elbow coming in at high speed. It was to late to dodge, the only thing she could still do was to raise her arms and try to intercept the attack. The blow connected hard with her forearm and even pushed her back again, while a painful ache shot up to her shoulder. Yes, that would be a nice bruise in the morning, but at least it was better than being hit on the head. It also give her a good idea of how much stronger her opponent had become by powering up. It made her quickly realize that even trying to block his attacks would still not be a very good option, trying to avoid them completely would be better…

There was no time really come up with a game plan though, as a split second later his ring started to glow bright blue together with his aura. She had no idea what he was up to, but it couldn’t be good. The moment he stretched his hand out towards her, she took a chance and teleported out of there even before he had unleashed whatever attack he was planning. Unsure if she would succeed or not, not the feline girl reappeared far behind her young opponent at the outside of the ring.
Her eyes narrowed slightly in curiosity, who or what was that silhouette standing behind Jared? This was certainly a technique she had never seen before…. Wait, was that….a trident… ?

Suddenly a feeling of exhaustion washed over, her seemingly out of nowhere, and she needed to catch her breath for a moment. The adrenaline rush from before slowly started to wear out and it only came to her now that she had probably taken more damage and used more energy than she had realized. Trying to fight as if you were at full power, while at the same time you were suppressing a good portion of it didn’t make much sense and it was only logical that it would turn against her. A sad smirk curled on her lips as she realized that she was actually putting up more of a fight against herself than against Jared. How ironic. Though the self-reflections would have to wait just a little bit longer.

As the young fighter now also stretched out his left hand towards her for yet another attack, she leaped to the side, but she wasn’t fast enough anymore to dodge this one too. Soon a bunch of thin strings of ki energy started to wrap around her arms and legs, almost like a spider weaving his web around a pray. Maybe the comparison with a boa constrictor was even better though, because the more she moved around trying to free herself the tighter the web became until it was so tight that she couldn’t move anymore at all.

After that, time seemed to slow down and she felt remarkable relaxed, knowing that his next attack would be inevitable to block or dodge considering her current ‘condition’. She could no longer hear the crow cheering for both of them; everything was silent while she watched how Jared opened his mouth and unleashed an inferno at her. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact while strange kind of peace formed in her chest, the same peace and serenity she had felt back on Earth when she was almost strangled to death… Could it be….?

She felt the warmth of the flames surround her, but they didn’t hurt her. Instead, they even seemed to boost her adrenaline again, as she some how managed to absorb the energy.

Her eyes shot open again and she gasped for air, before shooting forward towards her opponent. Trying to take as much advantage as possible from this new ‘borrowed’ power, she reached out towards Jared in an attempt to grab his shoulder or shirt. Upon contact she would unleash a powerful explosion directly on his torso. In the mean time a blue orb had formed in her right hand as well, however the orb quickly elongated and this time it took on the shape of a bright glowing katana. Without hesitating she aimed the ki sword towards his abdo

[dohtml]<details><summary>Active</summary>[/dohtml]
• Advanced fisticuffs (Physical technique attacks by +0.5 DR and hybrid attacks by +0.25 DR (stacks with Fisticuffs))
• Ki Manipulation (Ki attacks cost -3% (to minimum of 1%) and ki attacks are +0 .5 damage rating stronger.
• Lightning Strike (+2 additional quick attacks in a combo)
• Icicle gloves (Physical attack and energy attack damage by +2%
• Saiyan armor w/o shoulders (take -10% damage)
• Bioscanner (Jared +5% damage)

[Free] Take A4
[A1] ST dodge part speed (mastered kiaiho)
[Free] Take part speed (Chou No Ryoku)
[A2] Stun
[A3] Stun
[A4] Transmute vs Tact
[Tact] Second wave Galactic blow [ki 5% DR4,5 - unblockable] & Ki sword 1/6 [ki 4% DR4,5 CE Slice]

Ki used this turn 9%
Ki remaining: 90% - 9% = 81%
Health: +/- 97%

Power Level: 100,000 / 506,750 (Max) >> 81,000
Ki: 50,000 / 253,375 >> 40,500

Toughness: 64,058 -16,014[Burn] = 48,043
Stamina: 51,098 - 675 = 50,423

1. Battery
2. Sensu bean
3. Energizer
4. Stun grenade
5. Sun stone shard
6. Ki well
7+8. Atoinement shield
• Base PL 486,746
• Zenkai

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
Freed retreated to their mental safe haven immediately. He could sense Poseidon’s presence becoming active and needed to nip this in the bud. Jared kept his focus on the battle despite this and watched as Levana used his surging flames to empower her own aura. He couldn’t help but smirk seeing this. At that same moment in time, as he felt Freed connect mentally, he shot the spirit a message that he was just fine. Jared could feel Poseidon’s presence as well but he could sense it was more like the sea god was paying attention than trying to take over. Jared needed to refine his tactics in order to edge ahead. This is what his ‘father’s’ presence was telling him

“I’m excited!” Jared finally spoke out. Surely she heard.

“It seems with every new fight I’m treated to a new style of technique! It’s all a learning experience for me! It would be boring if I didn’t learn something,”

He released his grip on the energy net, feeling she would be on the move again. The boy relocated himself to the limits of the ring. He had been floating on the outside this entire time. But upon doing so, instead of expending energy to stay afloat, the boy let himself drop to the arena floor. This drop gave Levana precious time however, time she would use to great advantage. She reached him and attempted a grab. Immediate the boy’s brows sunk. Something about this tactic rubbed him the wrong way instinctively. For the moment he felt her energy press against him, he pulled back to get out of her grip. Unfortunately that was all he managed before her ki exploded on him.

He meshed his teeth together. Afterward, getting an angry gleam in his eyes just before surging his body upward. The boy’s speed increase was enough to get him ahead of her movements it seemed. Immediately he was blanketed in his own energy before he advanced her. First he brought himself to the arena floor again. There was a strong pulsing sensation racing throughout his body while surging his power. The boy's hand raised above his head shortly after that. That's when a red aura appeared around his body followed by the appearance of a large card image beside him.

"Trap Card - Rising Energy!" The boy closed his eyes afterward and said, "Kono kada no chikara kasu shite!"

Suddenly the card itself transformed into into energy that drew upward to the boy's palm. Once again behind that was the creation of another silhouette, this time it was form of Poseidon himself. This caused the energy in the boy's hand to not only form a mid-sized orb, but turn sea blue as well.

"IKE!!!!" he shouted as he launched his hand forward.

From here the ball wildly hurtled toward her, missing her purposely at first. It chose to then orbit her at a pace so rapid it almost appeared to be a solid ring surrounding her. He raised his hand, prompting the ball to skyrocket at least 20 feet. Then he brought his hand down once again prompting the ball to plummet. Then he left the ball to its own devices while he flanked left trying to find a blind spot to charge from.

After that, he raced at her from the left side. He wanted to lead with his elbow again but instead forced his palms forward. With this he was looking to outright shove her off. Following this action the boy’s body cloaked with white again before he surged her again. He attempted to line himself directly with her so that his right fist wouldn’t have to do much to extend out to her gut section. Then he weaved around to get beneath her so his leg could just shoot into her back to sky-bound her.

He took a piece of the ground with him as he bolted upward into the air trying to race past her body before fixing his position to meet her. Jared launched the back of his hand for her shoulder. He was having a very hard time with the idea of striking her face. The rest of the body however, not so much. He lunged his fist for her gut again after the proper adjustment of his form. Then he spun around lunging his arm out to force her off again. He then went to parallel her once more to try and finish the pummel with a swiping backhand against the body. After that he raised the same hand high above his head to surge his energy before he took aim and projected it forth. The beam did a good job of lighting up the arena room as he plummeted for her seeking impact.

That’s when he took off yet again, this time looking to be merely feet away from her when the outcome of the energy wave was at hand. The boy took in a breath, deeply focused then surged his right fist forward as if he were going to punch her directly in the face. But the reach halted and instead surged continued on in the form of his inner energy; giving a more distinct surge of pressure instead looking to sail her out of bounds. But could he do it?

Free: Take Galactic Blow -7/8-
1. IST Dodge 2/8 vs Tactician Ki Sword
2. Ki Well + Poseidon Ring Spirit Ball Undodgeable | DR 6 | CE Crush | PL = 360,524
Release to 50%
3-Tact. Burst Rush -2% Ki | -636 Sta | 2/3 FS | Freeze (lucky) & Toxic
Speed: Mastered Burning Kiaiho -1% Ki | -317 Sta | DR 4.5 | CE Burn | PL 465,260
Ki Used: 3%
Total: 30%

Stats Unpowered/Max
Power Level: 422,330(Current); 864,742 (Max)
Ki: 211,165 (Current);432,371 (Max)

Strength: 88,022 -> 98,375
Speed: 102,847 -> 133,129
Stamina: 91,605 -> 96,417

Arlian Hive
Senzu Bag [4/4]
World Breaker Gem
Ki Well
Sun Stone Shard
Energizer
Stasis Crystal
Ki Buffer
Stun Grenade

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Levana
Member Avatar

Monitors
The extra energy boost wore out fast and she felt even more exhausted than before. The ki sword in her hand vanished again, quicker than it normally should. She wasn’t sure if any of her previous attacks had landed or not, her mind felt clouded. Where did he go? She was tired, so tired.

Either way, her young opponent didn’t waste any time to come at her once more with a series of attacks. She did nothing. More like a spectator than a real participant she simply took all kicks, strikes and ki attacks. They hit hard, but she didn’t really seem to notice at that point. She didn’t hear the cheers anymore.

Blood dripped down from her broken lip and an open wound on her right temple. Like an old ragdoll she was thrown around the arena, until she finally landed on the cold ground outside of the battle circle. It was over.

Actions

[Free] Take all
[A1] Land outside of battle circle
[A2] Lose

Posted Image

WIKI | Vault | Song
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Battles Completed · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone