Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Hayami an' Daji (complete); Forum Planet spar
Topic Started: Nov 14 2017, 11:57 AM (200 Views)
Hayami
Member Avatar
Twilight Princess
Quote:

Words: 339, Combat Rune, Champ 1

What a journey. The explosion had caused the kitsune to act in a different way to Daji. She had done as her employer had told them to, which was retreat after they had encountered that man. Hayami was more ashamed about that than she normally let on, though through their connection, she had never hidden it. Hayami's improvements were slow, perhaps hampered by the memories and sensations she had inherited by her mother. The knowledge and skills were both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, Hayami didn't need as much book learning, and her quick growth thanks to her animal nature allowed her to be able to put such to work. On the other hand, she was just a young girl, though considered a young woman in her animal family.

"Well, that does sound like a long journey. I wish I could have gone with you," Hayami replied as they had indeed sat down. At no point did she protest their movements, and she found the sparely decorated room sort of a comfort. Her own room had many of her reminders of her past, which while nice, also fed into her shell shock. She had to move past this, so she decided something. And while it might stress Daji out, she was determined.

"While I don't think my Mom ever met Luther before I was born, I met him for a very short while. Your encounter with him sounds just like him, and like most Saiyans I have memories of. I hope you don't just toss away his prospective," she nudged him a bit after this relay and pushed herself up and kissed Daji on the lips, though only quickly. She missed him, had missed him terribly, and now he was finally back, in body. She would stop him from too furiously pursuing her lips, though only at the point of "too much". She smiled at him and added, "We can do this, but we need our protection first. Besides, we should talk a little more first."
Posted Image
Backup Character Sheet -updated for event | Vault
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
(Wrong account derp)
Posted Image
Wiki Profile: Profile Page
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master
(Combat Rune)

She had never hidden how she felt about staying indoors during the whole incident, the whole warfare that happened leading up to the explosion in Malifore—he never addressed it, and if anything, he went out of his way to ignore what she felt about it. There was nothing either of them could have done—if anything, Daji had made more enemies than friends during that whole event, and his inadequacy at the time had resulted in one person’s death and the maiming of another. That was the reason he had left—so he could become stronger and prevent this sort of thing from maybe happening again. And for some reason, as he gathered information about a place called St. Vincent’s, the more it sounded like he would have to run into GRIME again. If anything, Hayami had spared herself a lot of pain in staying behind—if she thought of herself as a coward, Daji would remain oddly silent about that; he did not feel she was and he felt like trying to acknowledge that would only lead to more hurt feelings. This was the woman that saved his life—she would never be a coward in his eyes.

The journey was hard, I won’t lie to you—I was able to focus purely on my training on my own, though I was also lonely for large parts of it. But it’s better if we look forward rather than back, right? he asked her, a smile on his face as he nodded to her, though that smile was swapped for a more thoughtful look when she touched upon the subject of Luther—and Daji unconsciously rubbed a part of his head, as if it itched or he was being reminded of being hit there one too many times…

I won’t toss away his perspective—or anyone’s. If anything, Luther… Luther actually had answers for a lot of the questions I asked him about combat and martial arts. The Yaidratians just kept talking in circles, Adel talked a lot about philosophy… if anything, Luther actually gave me more to think about than all the others. Most of the masters I trained with spoke about using my talents and lessons to protect those I found precious—only Luther expressed anything beyond that. Like fighting was more than just a means, but a life of its own—like fighting for its own sake was a thrill, that honor in battle and pride in death was more important than anything else… he explained, obviously something that had caused him to think long and hard about how he looked at that kind of thing. If anything, Luther had given him the most interesting point of view possible—at least so far.

The Kitsune felt his mate’s lips upon his own, and while it was quick, it was like a pleasant shock to his mind, bringing him back to the present—a shock that made him pursue her lips with his own for a second, then a third, kiss, until she managed to halt his progress. They shared a smile as she spoke up about protection—and talking a little bit more first. Daji rubbed the back of his head, a little bashfully, before he nudged his mate’s nose with his own.

You complete me… in so many ways, Hayami. Whatever you want to talk about, I’m more than happy to talk to you about. Especially if sharing myself with you is at the end, he said, a teasing look on his face as he brushed his cheek against hers again, a light purr coming from his chest.

WC: 603
Profile;Vault; Location: Grace
Looking to buy equipment? Click Here!
Want to Learn techniques? Click Here!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hayami
Member Avatar
Twilight Princess
WC

Hayami giggled a bit as he rubbed the back of his head before she nuzzled his nose back and laid on the couch, her tail swished back and forth, "Don't be basheful, it's been a while since we last had physical contact." Hayami fell silent for a moment, sat there with him near, perhaps a minute before she continued with a physical shaky breath. "Daji, I...I also need to take a journey. I've replied on others my whole life. My mother, you, Yan, everyone on Grace...it's not that I don't appreciate it." There was something there- a desperation, a hungry for improvement that wasn't in battle. Once, perhaps until only recently, combat was one of two activities that proved to her that she was alive. That proved that she wasn't just another soul just moving with the crowd. The heart that raced, the blood that pumped, the feel that you had been on the edge, that feeling that you'd triumphed or fallen. Those were how she thought she saw life. it was much the same when she and Daji indulged in each other physically. Minus the attempt to kill each other.

"I'm not saying that I won't depend on others, but I need to be able to not just lean on everyone, all the time. I need some independence, though you will always be with me. You were able to sample that, if even just a little." Her hands gently touched Daji's arms, then pulled them around her. Stronger than she remembered, more muscular, different. Yet she had remained the same. Sure, maybe a little more muscle, but the depth wasn't there. She didn't feel any improvement from before the war. If anything, the shell shock had regressed her progress, if only just a little.

Hayami looked for Daji's eyes, wanted him to see her determination. She wanted to be able to stand on her own two feet if she needed to, not crumple to the ground in fear. She wanted to be able to hold her head high and not drown under the feelings of depression and painful memories. She hid none of these feelings from Daji, though she tried to not overwhelm him. They were emotions that she kept there, for him to view or see, but she had wanted to keep the depth away. She wanted him to return before she gave him the flood. She hadn't wanted to drown his personal progress. That was important for her.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master

It was so nice to hear her giggle, to hear her laugh—her joy was always something that brought him such unexplainable happiness to him. She said not to be bashful, and of course he was tempted to indulge in their mutual desire right then and there, but she had insisted on talking about things for a moment before they were overcome with romance—it had been awhile since they had been together physically, and if anything, actually taking in her scent, actually feeling her in his arms, it was hard to not begin undressing right then and there—the way her eyes fluttered and the way she smiled, that knowing look on her face; she knew exactly what his heart yearned for at night, what his desires were, and in a way, the fact that she knew made it all the harder to keep himself under control…

However, that fleeting moment of excitement faded when she took on a more serious look upon her face, her mind speaking about how she leaned upon others for much of her life, much like he had leaned upon her back on Earth. He could feel that desperation under the surface, the kind of thing she yearned for that he had experienced himself—that growth, that progress, the independence, the thrill of truly improving. Was that what she yearned for as well? But she wasn’t looking for growth in terms of combat—no, she was wanting to fulfill far more meaningful, though what it was… he could not put his finger on it just yet. She wanted to stand on her own feet, just as he found a way to as well… He nodded his head in agreement with her, reassuring her through their link, even as she pulled his arms around her, not resisting the motion and cuddling with her affectionately, supportively.

They looked into one another’s eyes, drinking deep of one another, feeling the depths of their minds—she was conveying that depression and pain in her mind, that fear she was plagued by, yet she would find he did not recoil—not like before, when she had first started to share her deeper side. He did not flinch away; he dove in deeper, willingly, to try and shine a light so she could find her way—he leaned his forehead against hers before his lips found hers, deeper than most other kisses, one that was fueled with love, support…

I will always be with you, as you are always with me. If you need anything, you just tell me—but if it is strength you wish, not in fighting but in soul, something that gives you meaning… well, I found it with teaching, with farming… maybe you need something that you’re good at, and make it into more than just a talent—make it a job, a profession… an art, as King Kai would say. He said to… to let it fill you inside completely, to strive towards making every tiny aspect of it truly perfect. At least, that was how it worked for me, he said with a warming smile, brushing his nose against hers as he pulled one hand away in order to rub her stomach.

A woman I met on my travels—Bulma—she said that having children was a big responsibility, but she… she said she would never trade it in for anything. Maybe… maybe that’s part of it? Maybe part of a woman’s happiness is having children? I don’t know if we’re ready yet…

But maybe that’s part of it? You seem so desperate and lost… but I will do whatever it takes so you can have that happiness, that independence, that freedom of your spirit.
He said, trying to be as comforting and supportive as he possibly could. Once again, his lips would touch upon hers for a long moment, his ears flattening against his head from the motion, his tail swaying from side to side, taking in her taste, her scent, her thoughts… everything about her.

WC: 673 / 1276
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hayami
Member Avatar
Twilight Princess
WC

Hayami- and most other females that had been pressured into what Daji suggested- would have been shocked just by his touching her stomach like that. Let alone the suggestion that a woman was only happy if she had a child. The shock would have registered through their link, as her tail went stiff, before she relaxed against and gently moved the young fox's hand away. Hormones would soon come into play, heat was about three months away. But this was not the solution. She smiled up at Daji, though what she said was very calm despite the previous shock. "Love, that is something that I'm not ready for. Not mentally, not emotionally. I can't bring a child into this world and let my own self do...be something negative. It's a dream, Daji, but not while i'm like this."

It occurred to Hayami that Daji might not fully understand the shell shock she was under. He had always been protected, at least to some degree. He had never really had cares on Earth, until their journey there ended. Hayami decided that it was time to share the feelings before then, something she had told him she would share, but had not decided when to do so.

Something trickled into their connection. Fear. Not just normal fear, but a primordial fear. Nothing a civil person would really know unless they were stalked like a prey item. It was a shadow, hungry and aroused. It was drooling, yet never left behind that slime, it was not tangible, but neither was it not there. The shadow of fear that nipped at the back of your neck. A fear that never left, never pulled back. Like a person with night paralysis, unable to stop a shadow with a knife that slowly moved to slit the throat. Only find that when you can move, it's nothing, but the person is drenched in sweat anyway.

And even worse than that, was that one of those shadows had promised safety. That nothing bad would happen if you went with it. You'd be a part of the shadows, with at least a warm, safe place to stay. A glass world that couldn't be seen as glass. Then a hammer smashes that glass, to reveal that the sphere was vulnerable. A feeling of helplessness. No matter what or who Hayami had with her, there was always the underlying fear of Damaskia, the knowledge that safety and life are just glass spheres. These spheres easily shattered to pieces, by any person that so wished it.

While the experience was merely a few minutes long, Hayami pulled it from the link, and stuffed it back into the Pandora's box. She now gripped whatever Daji had on him that was clothing, face buried and body shook. "That...that is my shell shock. That is why I must improve myself. I don't want to be this way anymore. I can't subject my own child to that ugliness."
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master
He felt the shock run through her features and psyche, leaving him shocked for a moment as well in response, though why she had suddenly gone so tight all of a sudden—he wasn’t really sure what was wrong, of if he might have said something off, so his side of their link filled with confusion and apologies, though she was gentle in her reproach—she moved his hand away from her belly, leaving him rather disturbed by it, but when she explained it, he nodded to her in understanding—maybe neither of them were ready for that sort of thing. She smiled at him, calmly, despite the distress she had experienced just a moment ago, and considering they had only been on Grace for a year… that the farm still was not completely ready, that he was still learning things about farming, and she was undergoing her own distress and desire for growth…

No, she was right—neither of them could shoulder something as important as a child just yet. Yan had made sure to inform them of the seriousness of that situation, quite thoroughly, and while they had been encouraged to explore one another, they had gotten the firm warning of what parenthood might mean—and as much as Daji felt like he had grown in the last few months, he could not help but feel like he was missing something important, some vital piece that would make it all feel… proper? It was a hard emotion to describe. Still, he felt his partner’s shellshock and felt the need to cling onto her in order to support and comfort her—and when that sensation trickled into their connection, Daji did not resist. The Kitsune tried to embrace what she was feeling, knowing that she meant him no harm. It had been some time since his encounter with Sun, the guardian of the Western Temple, and the psychic assault she had unleashed upon Daji—but the Fox had improved since then, at least as far as he thought he did.

This emotion… it was both familiar and foreign at the same time, a trepidation and fear of a threat that lingered over them for many, many days—it was something they may never be able to flee from, that same darkness in the corner that plagued their every move on Earth, and while Daji had thought them safe from such a predator… it was wrong to think that Damaskia could not follow them here. It was possible, of course, and maybe that was why Yan had left Grace—to attend to Damaskia and maybe pull them off their trail. He could not know for certain; the only certain thing at the moment was Hayami’s fear of them, the promise that one day, they could come crashing into their lives and ruin everything…

They had to be ready.

A year ago, perhaps Daji would have shivered underneath that fear, would have recoiled or withdrawn from it—but if anything, Hayami would not feel that. He sat there, resolute, holding on to her as she buried her face into his chest, holding her tightly in an unspoken promise of protection and support. Even as she tried to pull the emotion from their link and tuck it away, she would find him there all the way. The strength to protect us both… that is why I train and grow stronger. Why I provide for us both, just as you wish to gain the strength to protect us both—and even more, if we… if we decide on children. Damaskia… I keep thinking I should go there and see things for myself, but… but there is still that threat, isn’t there? Whatever you need to do, my mate—pursue it, so we can stand together against that darkness. If we become stronger, together, and stand united… I don’t think anyone can beat us, he said to encourage her, to ease her away from her fear and back to reality.

It was hard, but… he knew that one day, they could reach that point. It was strange… he had trained so hard to protect them both, and now… now he did not feel the same level of fear of Damaskia as he once did. Maybe it was context—he did not know what Damaskia was capable of, but Hayami most certainly did. She seemed to be afraid of them… but together, they would conquer that too.

Yan brought us here for a reason—if we are not safe here, then at least, we have the time to prepare for when it is no longer safe.

WC: 771 / 2k+
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hayami
Member Avatar
Twilight Princess
WC

It seemed that Daji had grown a lot in his time away, as he just took that fear. It wasn't something that was as simple as fear of Damaskia itself. It was what they would do to or with her that she feared. The only one from Damaskia that she was able to... well, somewhat trust was Yan. She'd put no faith in any others, though it was true that she had either not met another, or that she had not known that they were. "Well, I guess there was that one guy. But I haven't seen him since then..." She flashed the picture from her mind of the man, the guy that had handed over Hikari's remaining Damaskian flag and pin. She still had those items, carefully preserved within a case she had asked Yan for.

She took a shaky breath as she pulled the lower half of her face from his chest and looked at his chest, then up at his eyes. Yes, the fear was no longer there. "I won't leave without talking to Yan first. And there are items I will take. My mother's old Damaskian uniform- we are about the same size, the flag, and the Commander pin I was given. These things may cause me stress, but... I feel that I must face my fear in ways." While there was determination, it wasn't as steady as Daji's.

She would move a bit, so that she was now on her side against Daji, her head now rested against Daji's chest by the side. The young female moved one ear towards the door, and then back to a neutral as she closed her eyes. She missed many people in her life, she had lost half her family to make it here. Away from the watchful eyes of Damaskians that would take her. "Maybe after I return, if we are ready for this, we can try for a kid. Just remember it isn't guaranteed, love." She snuggled against him, and sank into him a bit more, now relaxed and enveloped by his scent. It was intoxicating for her, and it was an amazement she had held herself back. She'd stashed protection in here, just in case they were to have some fun here.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone