Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Order, Order!; Medium - PTO Quest
Topic Started: Nov 3 2017, 06:02 PM (199 Views)
Whis
Member Avatar

Order, Order!

Difficulty: Medium

Description:

As a Grunt you along with a few others have been tasked to provide muscle and order over a very important business deal between two of Frieza’s largest cities. The deal could bring great progress to them both, but it seems the grunts along with you are not taking this task seriously. Show them who’s boss before the meeting starts, and make sure everything goes smoothly!

Reward: +500 zeni, +5 DP, +40 all stats, +5 Rp Credits

Bonus: Rank of PTO Bruiser. Allows you to purchase one of any henchman beyond the normal limit (not at the same time, but through the course of the RPG). Officers get one additional action their first post in battle.

Requirements: Must have rank of PTO Bruiser, and have completed 2 PTO quests.
Column 4 on lock down since 2013.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Trumpet
Member Avatar
Dilly Dilly
Monitors
The Purple Comet will be doing this!

... Once Burter finishes his other quest.
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody
"Maybe they aren't scared. Maybe they view me as weak and not worth their time. Maybe i'm the motherfucking tooth fairy too."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Frieza · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone