Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dark wizard; Medium Quest
Topic Started: Dec 7 2017, 06:38 PM (122 Views)
Samara Williams
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
Dark Wizard

Difficulty: Medium

Description:

A new wizard has finally been killed by a hero on Earth, resulting in his appearance in the Next Dimension. King Yemma gives you some details on this, and he doesnít like where itís headed. It appears that the wizard can jump between dimensions, so not only can he appear back on Earth, but he can leave Hell anytime he wants. Destroy him at all costs.

Reward: +500 zeni, +5 DP, +40 all stats, +5 Rp Credits

Bonus: +100 zeni, +10 all stats
If you fall down get back up...It wont be easy...Cause nothing worth while never is easy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Samara Williams
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
Walking all by my self down this lonely corleless world.I thought to myself Why did i have to die....Damn your so stupid Samara..You have to get stronger, no if and or buts, or big butts...Nah we can include big butts...For sure we can include big butts..Hehehe I continued to walk down this road per say and ended up bumping in to...King Yemma?! "Uh...Sorry sir.." I said sounding worried.King Yemma turned around in a hurry and looked at me with a random surprised look on his face, it was almost as if he was happy to see me? "Oh no i'm sorry, i'm very sorry..Uh I've been looking for you..Just look this is not the place to talk right now..Follow me."King Yemma grabbed my hand and snapped his fingers.Once I heard that little snapping sound we were in a messy apartment with dirty clothes on the ground stinky socks. "Okay i know this place reeks of stench but bear with me here.. "Why do you need me in the first place?" I interrupted with extreme curiosity.I was confused.What would a person like King Yemma want with me in the first place? "Please let me speak...Okay..I noticed how well you did in the fighting grid tournament not too long ago..You were amazing..Really impressed with how well you can fight." Uh..Thanks I am really flattered but...Can you please get to the point?" "Fine jeez..There is this wizard...Who has the power to teleport to Earth and leave hell anytime he wants too..He teleported to the midlands and i need you to stop hi- I heard a women screaming for her life.It was very faint but i could hear it. There were no windows in the apartment so I dashed out of the apartment door. I bolted for the Apartment exit as i heard the screaming get louder and louder as i approached the exit.

I opened the door to the exit as fast as i could and i saw a women..No..It was Peril!? She was on the ground just yelling "STOP IT DON'T HURT ME! I looked left and right and all i saw was just civilians just standing there shocked.One odd thing was they were all looking up with fear in their eyes. I looked up and saw a random person in a dark blue robe. Immediately i thought it had to be the wizard so naturally i floated up to the wizard to talk to him, i was trying to figure out what the hell was going on here. Once i saw his face i stopped and i opened my mouth to speak. "Uh...What did you do to Peril?Why is she screaming at you? The wizard didn't speak..He just reached inside his robe.I was wondering what he was doing, but before i could even guess what he was going to do, he pulled out a spell book and said "NAOMI'S RAGE!" He sounded like a old man, now that i think of it he did have grey hair. "..What are you babbling about..Tell me what's going on here?Are you the wizard Yemma was telling me about?" The wizard had a red aura around him And it kept on getting larger and larger.. "What are you planning?" I kept trying to talk to him..But he just kept on ignoring me. That huge red aura that the wizard had been building up had disappeared and a staff with a crystal on top of it appeared in his hand.The wizard aimed it at me, the staff would begin to electrocute with red sparks forming on the crystal. "Okay..Well if it's a fight your looking for then a fight, your gonna get."
If you fall down get back up...It wont be easy...Cause nothing worth while never is easy!

Samara Williams
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
The wizard's staff fired a huge red ki blast at me, I snapped vanished to the left with ease. "My turn...Fucker.." I quickly fired a energy wave at the wizard. The wizard put his staff in front of him and taking the ki blast.Smoke blocked my view, luckily for me I could sense the wizard's ki signature, I dashed towards the wizard, kneeing him in the gut, flipping over him in mid-air, elbowing the back of his head.I could hear the wizard coughing and wheezing from my quick combination of strikes. I could easily tell the wizard was very weak.I quickly vanished in front of the wizard kicking his chin with a vertical kick, pushing his neck up to where he would be looking at the colorless clouds of the fair fields.I made sure I gave him no time to breathe or ease up.I instantly followed up with a ki blast to his stomach, launching him backward. The wizard panted, struggling to even hold his staff. His hands were twitching nonstop. This time I actually stopped my assault to ask him a few questions.I was very curious about what he was doing here so decided to ask him. "Mind telling me why are you here, doing all this to these people? The wizard just rose his staff firing one of those huge red ki blast again. I decided to guard against it. Surprisingly it pushed me back.I don't know how it did but it was so powerful that it knocked me into a building causing me to creator a giant crater on it. I quickly got up flying at him as fast as I could. The wizard fired another red ki blast once again.This time I swerved right, continuing to charge at him in a hurry.Once I got close to him the wizard tried to stab me with his staff, I grabbed his staff and took it out of his grasp, throwing it behind me. I then Punched the wizard in the gut, I did it again, and again, and again, and I would continue until my arm grew tired, By that time I grabbed the wizard and threw him to the ground. To make sure he was gone for good, I began to charge my energy wave. "Sorry it had to be like this...But farewell...Poor bastard" I fired the blue energy wave at the wizard. It connected and produced smoke. Once the smoke cleared, I saw the wizard's burnt body. I landed on the ground, and asked The wizard got up like that was nothing!"What...So you want some more?Fine by me..." I charged at the wizard, grappling him, power bombing him to the ground. I simply ignored the wizard's groans.He hurt Peril.I turned around to see Peril still on the ground, with a deep wound in her arms and legs, she couldn't move. I ran over to Peril. "Are you okay Peril?" "I'm fine...I...No I'm not fine..Ugh, IT HURTS! I grabbed Peril by her body, accidentally touching places I shouldn't touch, but she didn't mind so I just put her on my back and flew her to a nearby hospital.I dropped her on the entrance and said "Yell as loud as you can" As I flew back to the area with the wizard was at, I heard Peril's scream, it was so loud, it might've broken a few windows in some colorless buildings. I landed down and I didn't see the wizard anywhere!?

Samara Williams
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
I was in shock!The wizard just escaped!?And no one saw him?I looked around and I found Yemma.I ran to him as fast as i could. "Where did the wizard go!?I don't see him anywhere!" "Calm down he's right here...Wait WHAT!?...HE'S NOT WHERE I SAW HIM!, Ugh...I guess this means that your job is not even close to done...He needs to be found this instant!And when you find him era-"I felt extreme pain in my the right of my jaw, I.. got on my knees, grabbing my jaw coughing a pool of blood.My jaw...It was out of place!? I would quickly put my jaw back in place, but with the cost of extreme pain. I let out a quick agonizing scream as I stood and turned around to see...A beast!? I didn't see the wizard's body anywhere as well.I was so confused on what I saw.It had long horns...Like a demon. "That hurt..." "HEHEHE Get ready to face even more pain!" It talked?It was so scary to even hear its distorted mouth even speak. "So since you can talk, tell me what are you even doing here?." "I'm just here so I can kill all you people..Then when I'm done...Go back to Earth so I can kill more people...All I really want to do...Is just KILL...KILL..AND KILL SOME MORE!" The Beast charged at me with a powerful punch to my stomach. I began to feel extreme pain.I felt nauseous; I held stomach as I backed away from the beast. I tried to speak actual words, but there was so much blood in my mouth that all I could get out of my mouth was Words that didn't even make sense. "Arggh..Tyuuu.Iqqq Willqqq..Get TYUUU!" It was like I couldn't even move at all! "Don't struggle little human...Your pain and suffering will all be over very quickly...I made sure I paralyzed you so you can't squirm around like a little brat." The demon charged at me once again, it was very slow, I could see through it easily...But I could not move! The demon hit me with a haymaker. I flew into another colorless building, this time going through it. As I was going through the colorless building, seeing all the colorless people there working on something with lots and lots of papers, the demon was flying right at me.It had me locked on in its sights, and it wasn't planning on stopping.He grabbed my chin and threw me even more, I crashed through the windows of the building, still flying through the air. The beast got closer to me this time to grab me by the chin again, instead of sending me flying, this time he started to descend to the ground. It was going slow though.It was bringing me back to where the circle of people were. When he landed I could move again! I quickly fired a quick ki blast at his stomach. The beast quickly lets go of me. I used that opportunity to hit the beast with a dynamite kick to the nose. The Beast moved backward, but only a little.The Beast began to start laughing.Finally..A person that is actually worthy of my true power! The demon started to form this red aura, similar to the aura of the red crystal. I began to notice that the wizard's staff was gone along with his corpse! I automatically thought it had to have been the wizard. "..Where did that wizard go?" "I am him..He is me.." "That explains it..And what is it about killing that just makes you feel so satisfied?" "I'm going to kill every human being just like how they tried to kill me for using magic.I used to live in this village, everything was going perfectly.I fell in love with this beautiful girl named Nancy.She had beautiful blue eyes, blond hair...Why am I even telling you this...Just listen. one day I found a spell book.I used it to practice magic.I thought maybe if I show her magic.It might impress her..And she can fall in love with me.So I showed her a spell of me making her a red rose.But she ran from me just yelling...Ever since then, people have been trying to kill me.So I gave up on humanity and just tried to erase it for good. "Who are you to decid-" The wizard fired that red ki blast he had been charging up. I quickly swerved left, the ki blast ended up hitting another building. "So...No more talking..Okay..Fine by me." I started plotting my next move.It seems as if I get hit by him..I get paralyzed? But I guess it can only be just one hit. The transformed wizard charged at me moving very slow as usual, attempting to hit me with a knee to the gut.I snapped vanished behind him, elbowing his head, flying up and throwing a ball of ki at the wizard.I would charge an energy wave waiting for the demon to show his self.The demon flew at me, I instantly fired my energy wave, pushing it back the ground.Cmon..Your still weak. The demon got up from the smoke and it waited before it had cleared to talk "Heh...When I paralyze you...I won't be so weak then...The next time I get you...YOUR DEAD!"
This time I charged at the demon, it seemed like it was too slow to even lay a finger on me, but I had to be on my toes, one slip up...And I could be dead forever! As I was charging at the demon, it tried to hit me with a kick to the face, but I flew over him, going around him and ending up kneeing his back. The demon let out a quick groan. I simply continued the assault by jabbing the back of his head, following up with a German suplex. I quickly hopped up to my feet, flying in the air once again. I had to keep as much distance as possible from him, I had to make sure he was in my sights. If I lost sight of him...Game over. The demon struggled to get to his feet, he looked at me with this menacing look. It didn't affect me in any way shape or form, so I just looked at it back with a huge smirk on my face. "What are you looking at?" The demon didn't reply this time, he just charged at me.When the demon got close to me it vanished!?But I could sense it's energy, it moved behind me, the demon's poor attempt at a behind assault failed.I turned around and roundhouse kicked the demon to the ground. "Too slow..." I said with extreme pride. The demon was very slow..That was it's only weakness...It's only weakness that would cost him his own life. "Show me your true power...Or is that really all you can do?" "SHUT UP!I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!" The demon flared a huge red aura this time, this aura was bigger than the last! He started charging this huge ball of ki the size of his entire body! I was surprised on how he could form that large of a blast. "But you can wait...I'LL JUST KILL THE PEOPLE!" I quickly charged at him. The demon fired the blast at the people. I snapped vanished in front of the blast and took the blast head-on. A huge debris formed in the air. I got down on my knees instantly, but with my head up to stay alert, focusing on the demon's ki signature. The demon was slowly approaching me as the smoke cleared. When the smoke cleared I saw him with this huge devil type smile on his face. I couldn't move once again...But it wasn't cause I was paralyzed or whatever, but it was because my entire leg got a huge gaping wound in it, I could see my own bone!All I could think was is this the end of me?Am I dead?" "Arrgh...Damn" I said as I braced my self for the demon's powerful blows.The demon kneed my chin forcing me to go flying up in the air. My body...It hurt everywhere...I couldn't move cause my body was in so much pain.It was almost like I was at my limit...The demon appeared above me, sledgehammering me to the ground, I created a huge crater in the ground.Blood formed in my mouth, but I started choking on it cause I couldn't cough it up, cause I was lying on my back.

Samara Williams
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
I was struggling to breathe!As the demon got closer and closer to me, I kept trying to move my body once again, it worked!But extreme pain overflowed through my body. "ARRGH!" I fired a quick ki blast at the demon. It was enough to push the demon back a little bit. I got up quickly, breathing hard.My stomach started to hurt cause I was out of breath.I fired a volley of ki blast at the demon, hoping that it would slow him down a bit so I could catch my breath.Just my luck, it didn't, the demon powered through the ki blast would ease, one by one, until he got close and grabbed me by the chin, lifting me up in the air and throwing me to the ground.I started groaning as I would quickly vanish behind the demon, kicking its spine with all the might I had in my body.I followed up with a quick elbow and haymaker to the back of his head.The demon was forced to face towards me, I used that as my advantage to uppercut him into the air.The demon launched up into the air with an agonizing scream, I had him locked on in my sights, I started to charge up a huge energy wave.Once the Fairfield's gravity started bringing the demon down, I fired the energy wave.It was a clear hit, and the demon fell through the smoke, as soon as he got close to hitting the ground, I vanished, hitting his gut with a dynamite kick!The demon got sent flying in the air once again. but this time the demon stopped himself, vanishing, appearing behind me, kneeing me in the back of my head.I held my head stepping forward, turning around to keep my eyes on the demon.The demon was rushing at me, so I began to rush at him too, once we got close to each other, I slide grabbing his legs and throwing him to the ground. While he was recovering from the damage he took, I jumped so high up in the air, that I used the gravity to come down and put my knees on his chest.The demon groaned"Ugh..I'm going to make sure you never come back again! I kept throwing powerful blows at the demon while he was on the ground, left and right was just powerful elbows, jabs, and a combination of strikes and kicks.It seemed as if the demon couldn't move.He must've reached his own limits.I instantly fell to my knees.I couldn't fight anymore either...I was at my limit as well. "Damn you...If..rgh...If I didn't take that many hits from you earlier.I would've finished the job by now...How reckless of me to get paralyzed by you...How reckless of me to even allow you to lay a finger on me!" The demon didn't even bother replying to my comment.He was so in shock that he was at his limits maybe? I don't know..But I had to catch my breath, so he can't recover and kill nobody anymore!I somehow mustered enough energy to fly in the air, charging up a devastating energy wave. "I've wasted enough energy on you...I won't even lie to you...You were probably the best opponent I've ever faced on my days living in the Fairfields.So long...Wizard demon thingy.." I fired my fully charged energy wave at the demon. Direct hit once more, and this time when the smoke cleared, all you saw was ashes and the demon's horns on the ground.I flew over to the crowd of people, and I instantly found king yemma, staring at me with this concerned look on his face.That look was priceless for some reason.I couldn't help but smile at it. "It's...Done.You won't ever see that wizard ever again..He's gone...I just need some sleep...Leave me be...Oh...And before I forget...How's Peril?" "Alrighty then!And your little girlfriend...She's doing just fine, Doctor's patched her up good...She's stabilized.And Samara...The people of the Fairfields thank you for your service you did for them today...Without you...If you weren't here...Everyone would've died...Maybe me even...So coming from me personally Thank you, Samara." "Yeah yeah I saved your ass...Whatever...It was the least I could do...And Peril is not my girlfriend...More like a sidekick...Anyway...I'm gone...I'll see you around King yemma..." "You too Samara...You too..."

TWC 3,892

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Next Dimension · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone