Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dende vs Piccolo; Forum Gem Spar
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 09:46 PM (126 Views)
Dende
Member Avatar
An insurmountable amount of fatigue threatened to floor the young Namekian. The old master pushed Dende in his daily chores well passed the breaking point. It was nearly midnight when he finally collapsed on the small make-shift bed. Unlike humans Dende was never able to attain the state they referred to as sleep. Now he did rest. In fact he’d close his eyes when he slipped into a deep meditation but his mind was always aware of his surroundings. It was a blessing in that it would be difficult to truly sneak up on him. When a human slept their guard was normally lowered and that could be bad for a martial artist.

It was also a curse since he heard every single second of Master Roshi’s snoring. Rather than complain Dende simply accepted it as another form of training. If he could mute out the snoring and manage to focus his mind on meditation then he’d be all the stronger for it. This night however he was finding it rather difficult to focus. More and more the young Namekian wished for some place that would take him away from all this noise. It was then that he felt a slight tug at the back of his mind. Curiously he explored the sensation and discovered a slender thread of energy that extended out of a small gem he picked up one day out in the fields.

When he attempted to focus on the gem Dende felt his mind get yanked in and with an audible gasp the little Namekian’s eyes shot open.

Quote:

WC: 262
Bonus: N/A
Vault | Wiki
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Piccolo
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
All was peaceful; all was calm. Silence ruled in the vast grassy hills of Namek, a place that generations of Namekians had visited at least once in their lives to meditate on the more important things in life - a place to find inner peace, away from the hustle and bustle of the larger Namekian villages.

Piccolooo… Where are you? I need somebody to bring me water!

Piccolo’s eyes shot open, his brow furrowed in anger. Wherever he was, Guru always seemed to choose him to do his chores. Since his last assistant had left, Guru had refused to engage with another young Namekian to because his pupil (and servant), instead relying on Piccolo for most everything.

But not today - and he knew exactly how to escape the ancestor to his race.

Piccolo… do not visit the Astral Realm!

“Too late!” Piccolo roared, grasping at the gem contained in a small necklace. Instantly he was swept away to a new realm, a place to be alone without any distractions from the living realm. The astral realm this time took on the form of a vast grassy plain, one of Piccolo’s favourite on Namek. He smiled and sighed, ready to sit and meditate as much as he could.

That was when he spotted the young Namekian standing opposite him.

“Oh for Kami’s sake!” Piccolo moaned. “What are you, some kind of child version of Guru? Haunting me in person wasn’t enough so you had to invade by subconscious?”

Words: 250

Dende
Member Avatar
“Ah!” Dende let out a startled yelp when he heard an unfamiliar voice. The young Namekian spun around. His eyes grew wide when he first caught sight of the stranger who was strangely familiar. The two stood in a virtual sea of grass. Tall stalks swayed with a gentle breeze as he continued to stare at Piccolo. He didn’t quite understand what the other person was saying. What was for the sake of Kami? Child verison of Guru? Who was Guru? Was this Guru haunting this person? Did that mean this Guru… was some kind of ghost?! The fact that the stranger spoke of his subconscious and it being invaded dampened Dende’s initial shock.

Most importantly though this stranger was the first person that Dende had met that looked identical to him. A multitude of questions sprang into his mind in the first few seconds after Piccolo spoke. Dende could have asked any number of things. Who was he? Was this stranger like him? What is he? Are there others like them? Any of those would have sufficed as a way to pave the way to hopefully finding out more about his path but… the question he asked was so far off point.

F-father?!” Dende’s eyes grew wider as a combination of excitement and wonder reflected within those pink orbs.

Quote:

WC: 220 | 482
Vault | Wiki

Piccolo
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
The taller Namekian’s skin blanched at the small green boy’s words. Panic flooded his brain as thoughts of escape flitted across the forefront of it.

“F-Father?” he stammered, stumbling backwards slightly. “But I was always safe! I never forgot to wrap up! I… wait a minute…”

He looked down at his last words before pulling forwards the band on his trousers and gazing within. The quick look confirmed his thoughts - there was nothing down there.

“This is a sausage free zone, kid - you must be mistaken,” Piccolo said, smoothing down his antennae before they popped up again a second later. “Wait a second… how do Namekians have children again? How did Guru… am I adopted? Who’s my real father?”

His rambling faded away after a few seconds and he turned with a strange look on his face to stare at the young Namek before him. “Wait, is this a dream? Are you my real father? This is getting seriously weird now, little green.” With a shudder, Piccolo looked away from the small Namekian in front of him.

“I guess you have a name, right? I haven’t seen any kids around recently so you must be from off-Namek. Did Kami start laying eggs? Wait…” he said, trailing off once again. “If we lay eggs, are we birds? Or reptiles?”

He went quiet for a few seconds before shrugging. Too much thinking was never a good thing. “Anyway, little man - my name’s Piccolo. Pleased to meet you.”

Words: 247
Total:497

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone