Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Changing Characters 2.0
Topic Started: Sep 3 2011, 07:06 PM (75,443 Views)
Bebi
First-Born
Roleplay Guide
You are allowed one switch every four months.

The other one was getting too big, so here's the new thread. Just make sure to remember that if you switch characters everything restarts unless it's done with Watarian Implants. Reply with the following template to switch.

If you are using Watarian Implants, make sure to provide a link to the update which you purchased them.

(Custom Only) Race:

(For Saiyans) Fighting Style you wish to have:

(For Aliens) Stat you wish increased by +100:

(For Changlings) Name and Picture of your underling:

(Canons only) Distribute 2,500 points
Strength:
Speed:
Toughness:
Stamina:
Vitality:

(Customs only) Distribute 2,250 points
Strength:
Speed:
Toughness:
Stamina:
Vitality:

Distribute 3 points
Determination:
Charisma:
Intelligence:

Pick a green fundamental:
Current Host: Searching...
Wiki
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kuro Tatsuo
Member Avatar
The Red King
Talked to Lilly about this Watari Implants *buying next update*

Character: Veros
New Character: Raditz

Planet: Valhalla
[align=center]Posted Image

Vault || Wiki [/align]

old kibs
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
Current Character:
Nam

New Character:
Puar (Alien)

Planet:
Earth

(Canons only) Distribute 200 stat points:
Speed: 200

Distribute 3 trait points:
Int: 3

Bukujutsu

Alex
Member Avatar
Officer of the Damaskian Army
Administrator
Since I just switched I don't think it'll be a big deal but I'm becoming Trunks now. With those Watarian Implants of course. ;)
All-time ADBZRPG battle record: 86 - 4

Winner of Best Saga Thread of 2011 (Shard of Lujati)

Winner of RP of the Season Summer 2017 (The Village of Kulley)

AiYiYi
Member Avatar
ADBZRPG Guru
Switching with Watarian Implants

Name: Andras Indira

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2KAIauP3hc/Tdqy...suke+taka...png

(Custom Only) Race: Hybrid [Saiyan/Demon]
Saiyan: increased rewards from losing battles.
Demon: able to Majin

Weakness: Saiyan tail grab flaw (passed)

(Customs only) Distribute 100 points between
Strength: 25
Speed: 50
Toughness: 25
Stamina: 25
Vitality: 25

Traits:
+3 Intel

Fundamental: Bukujutsu
Posted Image

Tabitha
Member Avatar
Switching: Vivian Young
Want to play: Fasha
Starting Planet: Valhalla

Image: LINK

(For Saiyans) Fighting Style you wish to have: Aggressive

(Canons only) Distribute 200 points between:
Strength: 50
Toughness: 30
Stamina: 50
Vitality: 20

Distribute 3 points between all traits: +3 Determination

Energy Dan

Android 17
Member Avatar
Man, Made Wonder
Monitors
Whar mah 17, bitch?

Posted Image
Wiki | Vault | RP of the Season Winner, Q1 2018
Quote:

''How the fuck do you misspell ''viatality''?''
- Robert

Old Kuriza
Member Avatar
Son of a Son of a Tyrant
Sigh.
Current: Penton
New: Kane

Race: Saiyan/Alien

Racial Bonuses:
Increased losing gains, third accessory slot

Disadvantage:
Saiyan tail grab flaw

(Canons only) Distribute 100 points between:
Strength: 25
Toughness:
Stamina: 25
Vitality:

Traits:
Determination: 1
Intelligence: 2

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...Swords-Hero.jpg

I hate switching again, especially without the donation credits to buy Watarians. But I can't pull that off much longer. :l

Desired Planet: Vegeta

Assuming I get a Fundamental: Bukujutsu

Back story:

Kane was conceived on the planet called Kelioux, born a Saiyan and raised a Paladin. His early years were spent learning to control his mystic Keliouxian blood. Through vigorous yoga as a toddler to intensive Karate training as a child, he was brought up as the perfect Keliouxian warrior. Just like everyone else he did his sparring, practiced with his weapons, and blasted his blasts.

Around his thirteenth year, a problem presented itself; his father. Kane began to question why he'd only seen the man once every few years, and why he was always away. His mother, Silk, always responded with, "He's a Paladin, Kane. He has a lot of work to keep up with in the galaxy, so he can't be around all the time."
Now, however, Kane had begun to realize what was wrong with this theory. He had a tail, and in puberty he'd become thrice as aggressive as any other child.

Reluctantly, Kane was called to his village's temple, along with the entire group of Elders, his mother, Sensei, and even Master Adel himself. After a long winded introduction to the many other races of the galaxy--- including one called "Saiyans,"--- the Elders began a story. A story of a boy born of the peaceful and powerful nature that was Kelioux, and the war hardened, battle lusting planet called Vegeta. The boy, they said, was stronger than any other child in his town, showing great promise. For a time, his Elders thought him to be dominantly Keliouxian...

And then, they said, he grew a strange feature from his spine. A brown, furry length of bone and flesh appeared, showing his Saiyan side. The village was taken aback, and almost instantly regretted training him. After a few more weeks of observation, they decided it may be possible to continue his training and turn him into a peaceful Saiyan.
They say they were wrong.

The Hybrid proved himself to be more than just partially Saiyan--- by the age of ten he'd proven himself dominantly Saiyan. It became apparent that, if he trained on Kelioux any longer, they risked a threat of him becoming rouge. So they stopped his training, and left him to grow on his own. At the end of the speech, they concluded that the boy was, indeed, Kane.

And so, after a few months of consideration, it was decided Kane would leave the planet to train throughout the galaxy. If he proved himself to be in control of his Saiyan side, he would be allowed to return.

Three years passed, and he found his small pod, nearing his secondary home...Vegeta-sei.
What's the Scouter say? //

Gretel
Member Avatar
Yung Flash
Edit Out, I don't wanna switch
[align=center]Posted Image[/align]

Nathaniel
Member Avatar
The Test Subject
Currently: Piccolo

New Character: Rikan (custom Namekian)

Appearance: Posted Image

(Custom Only) Race: Namekian

Note: Alex is allowing me to switch characters and keep everything I have. Another Piccolo will be taking my place. Any questions please speak with Alex.
Nathaniel

Any man can overcome adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Quote:

Dylan: I mean, who are da five greatest rappers of all time?
[counting on his fingers]
Dylan: Dylan... Dylan... Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan. -Dave Chappelle

Old Rain
Current character: Yurine

New character: Rain

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/Ca...2790005_1-1.jpg

(Custom Only) Race: Saiyans

(For Saiyans) Fighting Style you wish to have: tactical

Strength: 80
Speed: 11
Toughness: 8
Stamina: 1
Vitality:

Distribute 3 points between all traits: 1 charisma 2 for intellect

Pick a green fundamental: Bukujustu.

Ledgic
Member Avatar
Current character: Ledgic.

New character: Krillin

Distribute 200 points between
Speed: 200

Distribute 3 points between all traits: 3 Intell

Pick a green fundamental: Bukujustu.

Switching due to Peach's skill to convince me.

Fossil
Member Avatar
No Respect
Using Watarian Implants.

Current: Karaurus
Change: Fossil

Image: http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/j...gery/roufas.jpg

(Custom Only) Race: Hybrid (Demon/Android - Demodroid)
Able to Majin, Ki Disruptor; Cannot Use Spirit Techniques

Strength:
Speed:
Toughness: +100
Stamina:
Vitality:

Distribute 3 points between all traits: DET +3

Pick a green fundamental: Double Assault
<center>"Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged."
-Thomas A. Edison

"Ashes to ashes and clay to clay; if the enemy doesn't get you, your own folks may."
-James Thurber
<br>
Character Sheet|Vault Profile

Dakotajoe
Member Avatar
A Legacy Reborn.
I feel the need for a change...

Character: Toshiro

New Character: Goku Jr.

Starting Planet: Earth

(Canons only) Distribute 200 points between:
Strength: 40
Speed: 40
Toughness: 40
Stamina: 40
Vitality: 40

Distribute 3 points between all traits: +3 Int.

Pick a green fundamental: Bukujutsu.
Posted Image
By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Wiki

Gumi
Unregistered

>> Nope.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gretel
Member Avatar
Yung Flash
Being a Saiyan is such a ... bore :P
Current: Gretel
New: Mukizu

Race: Demon/Alien

Racial Bonuses:
Can go Majin, third accessory slot

Disadvantage:
Cannot use Spirit Techniques

(Canons only) Distribute 100 points between:
Strength: 20
Speed: 20
Toughness:20
Stamina: 20
Vitality:20

Traits:
Intelligence: 2

Posted Image

Desired Planet: Namek

Assuming I get a Fundamental: Bukujutsu

History:

Mukizu was conceived on the planet of earth once found. He was found in a space pod that landed or you could say crashed into a jungle from an unknown planet. Mukizu is quite the eccentric type, which brings his irregular shit. He was found by a young reverend by the name of Fujimoto who took him in as a son. He was brought into a poor family but no one cared at the time. He started to learn the basics of martial arts till he was proficient in the art. He spent most of his youth going on trips with his father. As he grew with the art he learned much.

The other thing that was odd about the young child at the time was his ability to manipulate blue flames. He had full control over the element of fire and used it where ever he went. His grandfather already knew the origins of his abilities with the blue fire. His true father was the one and only lord of demons, Satan himself. Once eating the fruit the young warrior gain powers of flame, his body was composed of flames which gave of a shield that gave him such toughness.

Through his adventures he learned much about the earth. Not learning about his past, though he never had the chance to ask due to his adventures with his grandfather. His grand-father is one of the strongest Exorcist there is out there on the earth. Though there was odd skills engraved in his head. His father was a marine, who wanted to teach his son the good of the galaxy by teaching him navigation skills and other combat skills. Another thing noted was his odd strength he had, he was to physical power that was unmatched to all humans on earth.

As he grew up he started to gain information slowly about his past bit by bit. Only to learn about his secret space pod resting down in the forest. He had learn much more before as he explored the city looking for warriors in the art that could match his ability in the skill. He had an unbeatable streak around the earth. His grandfather slowly teaching him new techniques, due to his father turning into a business man after winning a lottery. His grandfather helped Mukizu with his problems and took up the position as his guardian.

Accidentally locking himself up into his space pod, coordinates were already set automatically. Somehow the ship was fixed up, did his father know people donw on Earth? Who knew, all he knew was he was getting shipped off to Namek. Was it some kind of message.

What comes for Mukizu will be a dream as his glory begins on an adventure to gain fame and all the other interesting things in the galaxy.

oldAndroid16
Member Avatar
Postponing This

BadChiChi
Member Avatar

Banned
edited out; sry T.T
Posted Image

Tabitha
Member Avatar
Current: Fasha

Next: Anzu Fuzuki

Posted Image

(Custom Only) Race: Human

Strength: 30
Speed: 20
Toughness: 20
Stamina: 20
Vitality: 10

Distribute 3 points between all traits:

Charisma: 1

Intelligence: 1

Pick a green fundamental: Bukujutsu

Kakudoo
Member Avatar
Legend
Under the grounds that I can still claim bonuses (Battle, RP and Spar) from this character in my update as my next character, then I will be switching. I've been told that this is acceptable, if it is not, then please reframe from switching my character until I have claimed those bonuses. Thanks :)

Using: Watarian Implants

Current Character: Jamie

New Character: Valentil (Lentil being a podded vegetable)

Race: Saiyan

Starting Planet: Juno

Image:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I presume that since I'm keeping all of my stats, equipment and techs, then I need not distribute any points, or pick a fundamental, as then I'd just be getting free stats and a free tech :P

Character History:

Valentil was born into a Second Class Saiyan family. His ancestors had been always been Second Class for generations, always trying their hardest in order to improve their standing in the Saiyan ranking system, but never quite achieving it.

The Saiyan was nothing extraordinary when he was born, in fact Valentil was not quite as powerful as many expected from a Saiyan born under a Second Class family. As he grew up, his family only became worse. His father increasinly became a laughing stock amongst other Saiyans, for having a son of whom appeared not to have much talent, and he himself was nothing special either.

After a mission on the planet Cauldron, Valentil's father, and family was demoted to third class Saiyans. Infuriated by he, and his son's lack of power, and his pride taking a serious hit, Valentil's father sent him away, to only return once he was strong enough to call himself a 'proper' Saiyan.

This left Valentil alone on a strange new planet, at the young age of five, with nothing but a few books, with documented history of the Saiyan race, so as he did not forget his heritage. With this was also a handbook on how to train and a story book entitled "The Legend of the Super Saiyan". For many years, Valentil trained, and constantly reminded himself of the legend, wanting to one day emulate this success.

Having to live in the wasteland of Juno was no easy feat. Valentil constantly fought with beasts known as Kassacks.

Though knowing that his time on Juno was the best thing for him, having substantially increased his power since childhood, Valentil still held a grudge against his father, for sending him away at a young age, and for being a disgrace to the Saiyan race.

Valentil now plans to go back to the planet, he once called home to exact revenge upon his father, and to do what no member of his family had done before, and become an elite.
Theme / My Wiki

Alex
Member Avatar
Officer of the Damaskian Army
Administrator
Since I was forced to switch for the merger I am now Valter. I did it myself but I figure I'll just post here for the record books:

Planet: Vegeta

Race: Alien / Human

Advantages: 3rd accessory, sense

Disadvantage: -5% starting stats (-20 all stats)
All-time ADBZRPG battle record: 86 - 4

Winner of Best Saga Thread of 2011 (Shard of Lujati)

Winner of RP of the Season Summer 2017 (The Village of Kulley)

Roland
Member Avatar
Desecrator of Pipes
I took care of yours Jamie, now you are Valentil. Vivian, you are now Anzu.
[align=center]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Theme Song | Character Sheet
[/align]

Paragus
Member Avatar
~The Warrior Rising.~
This is Hirobosha.

I am switching Characters.

Character=Hirobosha Nakamote

New Character=Paragus

I would like to start over from scratch.

Fighting Style=Aggressive
(200 Distribution Points) On Strength please and thank you.

3 Points on Determination.

Start World=Vegeta
~Paragus The Warrior!~
~His name was Andrew Skonz. Never forget.

Faildroid 17
Member Avatar
Paranoid Android
Banned
Edit out.
Posted Image
----
Stats|||Theme

Kakudoo
Member Avatar
Legend
I know it's been very little time since I switched, but I've only just noticed that Goten is free, and I just have to take the opportunity.

I will be able to get the Watarian Implants on my next update. So if this spot can be reserved until then, it would be much appreciated :D
Theme / My Wiki

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Join · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone