Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jimbob Custom Item
Topic Started: Jan 4 2018, 01:33 PM (353 Views)
Trumpet
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Blue Collar

------

Jimbob has known nothing but working hard his whole life. It's the only way he knows how to be, and sitting around when he's got spare time has never been his cup-of-tea. He also hasn't ever been the best at managing his time, so he forgets to do some things.

- Equipped on Head.
- Doubles Stats and increases Zeni gains by +50% for Sidejobs.
- Allows +1 Building/Reading slot.
- Reduces building time by 1 week to a minimum of 1 week.
- Master Training Counters move twice as fast (not double benefits, though)
- May not battle or spar while wearing. Can still RP but only 1 quest per week. [Can still be sneak attacked]
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody
"Maybe they aren't scared. Maybe they view me as weak and not worth their time. Maybe i'm the motherfucking tooth fairy too."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lilim
Member Avatar
Queen of Demons
Monitors
Make sure to stipulate that the increased zeni only applies to side jobs. After that, this gets my stamp. It's a little uninspired, but there's nothing really wrong with it.
Posted Image
Wiki Profile: Profile Page
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Trumpet
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Clarified that.
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody
"Maybe they aren't scared. Maybe they view me as weak and not worth their time. Maybe i'm the motherfucking tooth fairy too."

Rhaemon Targos
Member Avatar
Man Of Honor
Monitors
Looks good. Though I'd say keep the ability to battle since you stated that he could still be sneaked anyways.

Once that's done you're approved.

Edit: Never mind the limitation was needed. Approved on my end.

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
- Doubles Stats and increases Zeni gains by +50% for Sidejobs. - Ok

- Allows +1 Building/Reading slot. - This is pretty Powerful as build slots can be used for so much, including Brewing and Cooking now.

- Reduces building time by 1 week to a minimum of 1 week. - This is an 8 Week Job Perk. Does this stack with That perk and the Engineers Guide? That would mean 3 items could be built at -3 weeks.

- Master Training Counters move twice as fast (not double benefits, though)
- May not battle or spar while wearing. Can still RP but only 1 quest per week. [Can still be sneak attacked] - So you don't spar, battle and only 1 RP a week.

Bunching these last 2 together: - 2 Weeks Training for Stats = 1 Fighting Level. That is super good.

So in order to still level up your Fighting Style (3 spars a week would take 8 spars post level 11). You would ignore those spars (2 get 3 levels it would take 8 weeks. for 3 levels in 6 weeks while Master Training for Stats. Also you can turn it off at anytime to progress other parts)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Trumpet
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
"Not double benefits" so, no it wouldn't effect my Fighting Style. tbh I forgot that was even a thing. I was thinking more like the "gotta train for 2 weeks" to do master trials etc.

I imagined it stacking with the Engineer's Guide, but I didn't know that job perk was a thing either so... One or the other I guess? lol

Brewing and Cooking only take a week to make a recipe, and you can use it for 5 weeks and only one recipe can be utilized at a time, so I don't see where it would really help in regards to that.
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
I certainly felt timer meant the training timer. I didn't even think about the Trials. Does this extend to Martial Art's Uniforms that are 15 Weeks?

The idea of the extra build slot was what I meant, not necessarily cooking and brewing specifically. The fact that average joe A has 2 slots. 1 for Reading Weekly Magazine, 1 for Cooking.... Can't do anything else. Now you have 1 for Reading, 1 for Cooking, 1 for Building. It is a super nice perk right now. Not sure it is OP or anything, but it is super nice.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Trumpet
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Yeah, it would apply to the student uniforms too. Guess since you can only have 1 of those though, it isn't too big of an advantage, right?

I agree the extra build slot IS pretty good... But that's kinda why I want it lol. If you really 100% won't let that fly, what about reducing building time even more?
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
Give me a little bit to think about it. my biggest issue were things you said you didn't even know about or think about.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Bebi
Member Avatar
First-Born
Roleplay Guide
I don't see much of a problem with the extra build slot, to be honest. After a certain point you don't really -need- to build equipment, and reaching that level is really not that hard to achieve. Being able to constantly read a book is nice no doubt, but not OP.
Current Host: Bulla Briefs
Wiki

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
I am pretty sure this looks good now. The only thing I would really think about is the Uniforms. I know you can only have 1, but you can sell them, so it isn't like you can only ever get 1 you can just only have 1 on you at a time.

If others are cool with it, I won't stop it from becoming a thing though on that. I would like to know others opinions on that part are just because I am curious more than anything else.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Trumpet
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
I'm guessing this is Approved now?
Posted Image
Siggy By Luka

Cody

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Approved.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trophy/Customs Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone