Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Helios v Chaos [Complete]; Forum | Planet | Alliance
Topic Started: Jan 29 2018, 11:52 PM (177 Views)
Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Quote:

Telepathic Link, Combat Rune

Kelioux.

The home of the Temple of the Lost, The Academy and the Keliouxian Scholars, and Grandmaster Adel had welcomed Helios with invisibly outstretched arms. This was so mainly because of the lack of welcoming party as a whole. His appearance on the planet was not his cherry popping time for no reason. He was there for a ‘special assignment’. He was yet to be briefed on the full situation; however, he knew he was not just along for the ride.

Happenings were, well, happening to say the least. Upon his arrive he noticed the power signature of some familiar powers and yet many unfamiliar. Beerus’ gatherings were always nice to be a part of as it broadened the knowledge of fighters, movers and shakers out there in the universe. The multitude of planets and alternate universes gave a nearly endless supply of options of beings to come into contact with.

For now the android was on a solo, self-paced tour of the planet. His first stop was the Academy and Keliouxian Scholars’ training grounds. At least as much as he could view of the training grounds since they were heavily guarded. The red and black android was abruptly chased away from his areas of viewing as they proved to be secretive or off limits for the general public. Helios usually found his way in some type of trouble during some point in the day no matter which planet he frequented.

He was now on his walkabout at a few Temples of the Lost. The areas were in ruin as he scaled some buildings and cutouts that led him exactly to the sweet stuff – more dusty ruins. Upon exit of one of the many temples, he found himself along a large rock wall on his right and an open field on his left. The field was more of a desolate mine field, but it was a field nonetheless. A pressure was felt behind his back as his built-in scouter prompted an approaching presence. A raised eye and a slow head turn revealed his pursuer.

[wc: 344 | twc: 344]
Posted Image
Worksheet || Vault || Theme Song

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
”Dad, is that you?” Helios replied as he squared his body to his company. His humor was hopefully on point this time as he had messed up some many times in the past with his ridiculousness. A small chuckle escaped his voice box as his left eye slightly narrowed as if to smirk on that side of his face. “You presume correctly, good sir, or should I call you Lord Chaos? Maybe I should call your Emperor Chaos? All-knowing and all-powerful savior,” he continued as his built-in scouter went to work in voice and facial recognition.

“You know I don’t think I thanked you for coming to my rescue way back. That big haired character definitely meant business. The way he crushed through my ship during music time was just rude. I have nightmares every night now,” Helios joked on. He pondered that the infamous being named Chaos was no doubt in the know that he was an Android. Interaction was nil as only codec calls came through for missions and one appearance to have his hide saved.

Helios was the oldest of the newest Cosmic Lords, yet he always felt like the new guy, the secret weapon in some cases. Only profiles were delivered through encrypted lines of communications, so he knew of the other members from a distance with the exception of junior prince Trunks and the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta. Just the four of them posed a strong presence in their piece of the galaxy. He could only imagine what the others were like.

“So, what brings you around in-person, Senor Chaos? My built-in communicator is operable as far as I know. Did you want to wish me a happy birthday face to face?”

[wc: 288 | twc: 632]
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Helios’ head twitched with an accompanying raised left eyebrow in the Emperor’s final comment. It almost seemed as a glitch in the system as it took the loyal swordsman by surprise. He was aware of his primary, secondary and tertiary duties that all assimilated into a single list of responsibility. In fractions of a second he pondered a few separate responses: I’m not ready? Me?! Are you… serious; That’s not what your mom said; or how am I not ready?

His cranium wafted left and right like a bent ear dog attempting to hear better, “So… let me get this right? You’re saying I’m not ready?” He paused. “Well! How can I become ready?”

His response was neither of his original options, but he liked to think about several outcomes to the same situation. It kept him on his toes with the constant studying of how organic beings communicated. Earth and Kanassa were the places he spent most of his known existence until this point, so his experience was as broad as it could be.

He knew that his efforts were appreciated over the years; however, did he truly know for sure that they were? The only contact had been through encrypted codec calls and the time he was assaulted in his ship down under the blue ocean of Earth. Maybe Lord Chaos thought he was not up to par, or maybe Lord Chaos thought he was still a tadpole in the creek of frogs and toads. Either way his trailblazing leader thought, Helios wanted to fully understand what was expected of him so that he could obtain and surpass said expectations.

[wc: 272 | twc: 904]
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Come to think of it Helios did consider himself quite the swordsman; however, he was not granted the luxury of analyzing the statement and question as Lord Chaos went into action. His draw, speed and precision were far superior to his own. Helios had not gone up against another swordsman minus the blue bruiser named Burter from the Planet Trade Organization.

The only reaction he could muster with the prescribed distance and surprise attack was to place his left arm in harm’s way. A step back with his right leg gave him a chance to withdraw one of his own swords. In the meantime the fencing stabbing jabs were deflected and absorbed by the left forearm armor of the android.

Battle speed kicked in for the unsuspecting subordinate as he went to shift his body to relieve his damage to the sword he clutched in his right hand. A downward overhead slash was attempted upon the flowing mass of hair, but was disturbed by a forceful invisible attack from the rear. Helios was impressed and flattered at the same time that his skill was tested in such a manner he had yearned for.

His own telekinetic skills went to work to ward off the attacks to his backside. The heat was on. The 2.0 enhancements that he self-programmed and installed made their appearance in a delayed reaction for some strange reason. The Cosmic Lord’s left arm sharply retrieved his second sword and crossed them to defend his front. “You will not regret this, Lord Chaos,” Helios spoke softly enough for the two to hear as the temple ruins and rocks were sure to echo.

His own assault began with a left hand back spinning horizontal slash. Connection or not a follow up right hand gave an upward angle slice. A shifting of his hips and waist tossed his body the way he just came from as his left wrist spun around on its interior ball joint for another slash. Levels of attack changed from high to low to mid and everywhere in between in combination to the sides of his opponent.

Circular and arcing movements coupled with a few linear edged weapon strikes were to carve and confuse his usually hidden leader. If data was insufficient, Helios did not hold anything back from the rare occasion.

[wc: 386 | twc: 1,290]
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone