Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Appule Form
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 04:50 PM (138 Views)
Appule
Member Avatar
Character Name: Appule

Starting Planet: Frieza

Character Race: Alien

Advantages:
Start RPG with 500 extra zeni.
Capable of equipping 3 accessories.
Start RPG with +100 extra of any stat (+250 if canon).
Receive +10 to the stat from side jobs (if criminal, you may pick a stat).
Disadvantage:
None

Distribute 2,500 points: (Canons Only)
Strength: 500
Speed: 500
Toughness: 500
Stamina: 500
Vitality: 500 +250

Distribute 3 points:
Determination:
Charisma:
Intelligence: 3

Free Fundamental: Bukujutsu

Stat you wish increased by +250 instead: Vitality

How did you find this site: Tried this game back in 06 when it was daily updates.

Email Address: francis.bourbo1@gmail.com

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/account/Appuru

Sample Roleplay: (Required. This can be something previously written or done on the spot)

On the yin-yang planet of the galaxy, in a village surrounded by mushroom fields a octopus headed man had finished working. His days were boring and repetitive, waking up, washing up and straight to the fields, ten hours later he would go back home and rest till the next day. On his days off he would usually go and drink some Raspberry Schnapps at the village's tavern.

Today was a day off for orange spotted purple skinned alien and he decided to head to his favorite bar the Jarr'Inn. From the outside it looks dirty, unfriendly and dire. Clay bricks and intricate wooden carvings make up most of the building's outer structure. As he entered the tavern through the thick, wooden door, he is welcomed by the smell of alcohol and dirt and dust from all places.The bartender is smoking tobacco and made no effort to acknowledge his presence. He walked to him sat down on a red stitched bar stool and ordered his drink.

"Raspberry Schnapps!!!" he firmly said.

"Coming up." The bartender said after taking a puff of his burning cigarette. He pored down an ice cool reddish drink and brought it to the customer.

"Jeez!!!! Appule you look like you need to change the air around you." He ask while leaning onto the side of the unwashed bar.

"Well meaby if you didn't smoke that much I wouldn't need to." Appule replied and a smirk.

"Oh come on! Anyways the PTO will be here next week for recruiting. That's what I mean, I think you've been here for far to long and I doubt that you wanna finish like those guys." The bartender said as he pointed some old green alien covered of sunburns do to the planet's eternal sunlight on one side of it. Appule looked at him and kept on drinking. It started to itch.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master
Greetings! Welcome back to the site!

As a Player Site Master, Daji can assist in training your character and teaching him a variety of techniques, should you get around to visiting his dojo on the User Planet, Grace. He also provides a some equipment as well on the cheap--feel free to inquire here
Profile;Vault; Location: Earth
Looking to buy equipment? Click Here!
Want to Learn techniques? Click Here!

Appule
Member Avatar
hi Daji thanks for the heads up will be visiting grace eventually :P
Posted Image

Hiiragi Junior
Member Avatar
Detective Hero
Admin
I think i remember you actually. Welcome back
Quote:

3 May 12, 09:48 PM Diive: semi's writing slapped me in the face like a biotch

Quote:

26 Jul 12, 01:28 PM
Tien: *sucks off Kimmy before she can hit* bad. stoppit

Click Sig for Profile
Posted Image

Appule
Member Avatar
Hiiragi Junior
Feb 7 2018, 09:58 AM
I think i remember you actually. Welcome back
Hi junior thanks for add8ng me ill change my email once i get aim working unless there is a adbz discord channel. Im not sure if i remember you tho XD
Edited by Appule, Feb 7 2018, 10:36 AM.
Posted Image

Hiiragi Junior
Member Avatar
Detective Hero
Admin
I gotta get the wiki up on a break but you’ll be in column 4. I was chibi trunks in 06
Edited by Hiiragi Junior, Feb 7 2018, 01:26 PM.
Quote:

3 May 12, 09:48 PM Diive: semi's writing slapped me in the face like a biotch

Quote:

26 Jul 12, 01:28 PM
Tien: *sucks off Kimmy before she can hit* bad. stoppit

Click Sig for Profile
Posted Image

Appule
Member Avatar
Oh then yes i do remember you talk to you on discord or aim later for sure
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Join · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone