Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Maragai vs Fasha; Forum / Gem
Topic Started: Feb 11 2018, 06:24 PM (78 Views)
Maragai
Member Avatar
The Vessel of Light
Monitors
Maragai: Gem/TL/Combat Rune/Champion II

Maragai shut her eyes tightly as a radiant burst of light exploded from the Saiyan before her. It was yet another defensive maneuver by the scarred woman, but it was one that the child of light was not only familiar with, but saw coming. With one lithe arm brought up, the Vessel weathered the storm of heat and blinding light. Only when she sensed that the woman's Ki had died back down did she dare open her eyes. At first, her vision was a bit blurry, but her eyes were swift to dilate and readjust.

Her hands were up in surrender. Though she still looked as if she was shaken, it seemed that the Vessel's words had finally gotten through to her. Maragai removed the whip from her wrist before allowing the weapon to fall to the stony ground with a clatter. She rubbed her eyes slightly, blinking several times as her vision cleared.

"Now do you want to tell me what that was all about? Go back? Go back where?" Maragai already knew the answer, but the child wanted to hear it from this woman's mouth.

"Who are you?"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
The light disappeared as suddenly as it had come. Behind the wave of energy Fasha dreaded the state the girl might be in. It was not a pleasant to have your sight blasted with the full force of the sun, and Fasha feared she might have irreparably damaged the girl’s retina. It was always a risk. The Teacher’s fears were of no consequence, as the girl stood calm and unhurt in front of her.

It did nothing… This was the final confirmation. Fasha could not win. To the woman’s fortune, the Saiyan child’s voice was still soft and kind. She asked the Warrior some questions, which nobody had dared to ask for many years.

“My name is Fasha and I fled Vegeta as it was being destroyed. But please do not judge me!” Fasha suddenly pleaded. “I was born with no Class at all, not even a Mother. I was younger than you the first time I was used… like a sack of meat. I cannot go back there!”

As the words erupted from the woman’s mouth, so too did the tears from a bottomless pit of sadness deep inside her. The weight of this brought the Saiyan to her knees, and her body heaved as she sobbed.

Posted Image
The Pacific -Nominee for RP of the Year 2017
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maragai
Member Avatar
The Vessel of Light
Monitors
In the face of a broken woman's story, Maragai felt a bit confused. Though Je'sheln had said nothing, the Vessel of Light could feel the goddess growing increasingly suspicious and mistrustful. Fasha had colapsed in tears and Maragai rubbed the back of her neck, now unsure of what to do.

I knew this was a waste of time... Je'sheln kept her words private for only her host to hear within her mind. She's a nutcase!

Hang on a sec! Maragai answered the goddess telepathically. The child could feel that this was no act. In Fasha's mind, she believed her own experiences.

Kneeling down on the ground so she was level with the Saiyan, Maragai began to reach for Fasha's shoulder befor deciding against it.

"It's very rare that the Empire actively looks for lower class warriors," Maragai told the woman.

"But..." Once more, the Child of Light found herself a bit tongue tied.Finally, she seemed to simply steel herself to press Fasha further. "Vegeta-Sei hasn't been deatroyed, you know. I'm stationed there right now..." She gestured to her armor.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
The words slithered up to her ears, creeping down the canals and into her brain. There they rolled and tumbled through a million wires, and at each neuron causing an excitation which sent Fasha’s brain on fire. It’s still there… Emotions cascaded over her with the force of white water. She felt weak, and sick. Sick to her very core, where she had kept these memories for so many years.

“What… Vegeta is still there? I remember…”

What do I remember? The memories flooded back. She had been a conscripted Saiyan, of the lowest possible rank, forced to work with the kind of scum who had once raped her. The woman had a feeling, like a light bulb going off in her head. Like danger was coming. She had looked around, nobody else had noticed anything. But the thought had nagged at her, and grown stronger and stronger until she was absolutely sure of it. Something terrible was coming. The warrior had made some sort of excuse, and in that time slipped into a spaceship and fled into the night. She thought she remembered an explosion… but maybe she was wrong.

“I don’t know what I remember,” she admitted. “What’s it like there?”

203/412
Posted Image
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maragai
Member Avatar
The Vessel of Light
Monitors
Maragai could feel confusion rolling off of Fasha like the crashing of heavy waves into the cliff. For whatever reason, the renegade Saiyan had truly believed that her home planet had been destroyed! Why? Maragai wasn't quite sure. The child of light frowned a bit at the question presented to her next. Jow was she supposed to offer an answer to that?

Closing a single amethyst eye, the Vessel of Light scratched at the back of her neck. "I mean... Things are as usual," Maragai stated. "King Vegeta still rules but..."

The child trailed off for a moment. Then, she took a deep breath. "I'm actually rarely on Vegeta-Sei. I'm usually out as a sort of ambassador of sorts," she admitted.

Then, an idea crossed her mind. "But I can give you a way to contact me if you want to see for yourself. I really don't think anybody is looking for you and even if they were, as long as you're with me, you'd be acquitted - I can promise that much, at least."

Judging by how panicked the broken Saiyan was earlier, Maragai doubted that Fasha would go for that invitation, but the child had offered regardless.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
The invitation rang in Fasha’s ears like a bell. Go back to Vegeta… The very thought of this made her skin crawl. She imagined herself walking those old streets, and what it would feel like as the memories washed back over her. It worried her. Not just for her own sake but also for the people there. She wasn’t sure if she could control herself if she saw one of those Saiyan Brutes sauntering about the streets. She could pictured their dark eyes now regarding her, rating her, deciding whether they would have her or not.

Bile crept into her stomach at the thought of this. But then, something that Adel had told her crept into her mind. “To be strong, you cannot hide what makes you weak. You must show it to the whole world and let them know that this is your weakness and now it is your strength.” His words had glanced off her conscious when he had said them, but now the weight of this wisdom hung in her conscious.

I cannot run forever. I have to go back. I am strong! She thought to herself, raising her red-rimmed eyes to meet the child’s.

“I will come back. Thank you.”

204/616
Posted Image
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maragai
Member Avatar
The Vessel of Light
Monitors
"It's fine," Maragai stated with a dejected sigh. "I didn't think you'd-" The child seemed to pause for a moment. It was obvious that the child of light was braced for the worst answer coming from the Renegade Saiyan. But she had heard wrong. From looking at something only she could see in the distance, the aristocrat's gaze snapped back into clarity as she glanced at Fasha with a bit of a shocked look in her amethyst eyes. "Wait, you will?"

Maragai... Je'sheln's silent interjection was not enough to stall the girl for a single moment.

"Really?" Maragai looked as excited as a child opening up a birthday present for a moment before recomposing herself. "Then, let me give you a way to contact me." The Vessel shuffled at something beneath her armor with a single hand before producing a notepad and pen. Why the child kept it beneath her armor was anyone's guess. Just as the Vessel of Light began to write, though - a single nagging thought crossed her mind.

Or perhaps it was Je'sheln gently coaxing the child in her error.

This is the mental realm, love. You can't transfer items to her...

As if frozen in time, the Super Elite seemed to pause for yet another moment before putting the material back where it came from. A sheepish laugh escaped her thin lips. Her hand traveled to the back of her neck as she scratched at it feeling a bit embarrassed. "I'll have to implant the information into your mind," the girl told Fasha. Her amethyst eyes narrowed. "I can transfer it into your mind, directly, though," came the next warning.

Slowly - as if approaching a wild animal - the girl began to approach the Saiyan woman before her. Her hand was extended to show her palm. There was quite a difference in height between her and Fasha, though; the child found that she had to reach upwards.

"Like I said, I can show you. You'll be safe as long as you're with me. But I'm not going to force anything out of you." Her voice suddenly serious, Maragai was showing a level of maturity far beyond what her age (or previous blunders) would suggest. The girl had paused in her approach, her open palm only inches away from Fasha's forehead.

"But I do ask that you keep an open mind," Maragai continued. With this, I can grant you freedom to return to your homeworld. I think that you'll find that things have changed since you've left." Maragai's palm began to glow with a soft amethyst hue as the child focused her psionic powers into a single point.

"You will find that you know how to contact me. How to get back to your world...."

The Child of Light's eyes narrowed.

"And I swear that I will grant you safe passage so long as you don't threaten the balance of how things run..."

There was only the smallest width of space between Maragai's palm and Fasha's forehead. But the child pressed further no more. She would allow the Renegade to make the final choice. With a single touch, the Vessel could implant knowledge. Knowledge of contact.

Knowledge of being.

Knowledge of mind.

Maragai had opened her own mind like a book.

And it was up to Fasha to read it.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone