Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jeice vs Fasha; Forum | Gem
Topic Started: Feb 12 2018, 11:21 AM (81 Views)
Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Jeice narrowed his eyes at his opponent. "If you're not going to take the first move, I'd be happy to!" he said with a grin. The Zoteran charged forward, whipping his energy sword through the air. The controlled beam crackled and left a subtle hint of ozone in the air as it separated molecules in the air with it's intense heat. After a handful of cross body slashes, he sprang into the air, flipping artfully backwards to land nearby. His left hand was raised towards the girl, and the blaster on his forearm was glowing with a full charge.

"Like I said, I'm really not much of a swordsman," Jeice called, winking flirtily. The arm blaster discharged, sending three identical energy blasts barreling towards his opponent. Two of them were purposeful misses, but the third was meant to hit her square in the chest to test her reflexes. Though she hadn't shown much yet in the way of battle power, his scouter was giving him a higher than average reading, and he'd come across more than one foe with the ability to hide their true strength. For all he knew, she could be even stronger than him.

But she's not faster.

Words: 204 / 204
Posted Image
Siggy By OldTarble | Profile

"It is pride that turns angels into demons."

DaddySenpai - Tomorrow at 12:40 AM
if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
Fasha - Champion 1

The long blade of energy around the manís arm pulsed and crackled. It was as if it were boiling very air around it. The red sword tapered into a point, which flickered as if it were a live flame. It was transparent, and she could see his hand extended within as if it too were a sword.

He slashed at her, the blade slicing through the air towards her neck and shoulders. It was a slow strike, but still she struggled to get out of the way. Fasha ducked underneath the blow, keeping her head and shoulders up and watching. The next slash was a mirror image, and she easily dodged this one too.

The next swipe came with such speed it was as if the former attempts were in slow motion. The Saiyan back pedalled as she hurried to get out of the way of the energy sword. The edge of the blade flickered just before her face before passing by. The incredible, sparking heat would have set her hair alight if she had any.

As Fasha struggled to regain her balance, she heard the strange commentary of the stranger. Is this just a joke to him? The familiar twang of a blaster being fired alerted the woman that something was wrong, but before she could even turn her head the energy blasts flew past her, to explode into a flower bed behind her. He misse- The third energy blast slammed into her, hitting her directly in the side of the head.

She felt it push her off her feet, sending her crashing into the bushes. Dazed she quickly leaped to her feet, acutely aware of the tearing pain spreading across the right side of her face. The girl put her hand up to feel it, and instantly snapped it back as what felt like a knife drove into her face again. What she had felt was charred and warped flesh.

Iím more of a monster now than ever. She almost laughed to herself, thinking of the beautiful girl she had once been. She looked up, her cold blue eyes seeking out the man. I know men.

He may be fast, but he isnít this fast! In her hand Fasha summoned forth a ball of crackling yellow electricity. It pulsated and twitched in her palm, as if battling to free itself. She spread her fingers wide and released it, the ball rocketing into the air with incredible speed. ((Spirit Ball))

Fasha then took off, flying towards her opponent. She set her feet and in one smooth motion feinted twice at his head with a couple of punches, before following with an eight punch combination aimed at the body.

The ball of energy was above them now, descending at the speed of sound towards the pair as Fasha tried to hit him. She could feel it coming, and in the last second she darted to the side, hoping to catch the red man by surprise.

Posted Image
The Pacific -Nominee for RP of the Year 2017
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
With his opponent taking the third blast square in the face, Jeice felt kind of offput about the prospects of getting a decent fight out of the girl. If she couldn't dodge that simple trick, then what hope did she have against any of his other moves?

Not a snowball's chance in Hell...

To his mild surprise, she got back up with the slightest hint of a grin on the corners of her lips and stared him down. "A resilient one, aren't you?" he called with a chuckle, though he watched with interest at the technique that his foe charged and fired into the air. Probably as quickly as she could manage, she rushed towards him as the ki blast soared into the air.

The technique showed that she was thinking outside the box, but the Zoteran saw through the deception. He almost lazily knocked away her punches and when, as he expected, she dove away he slapped his hands together. The thunderous shockwave created by the simple move tore through the energy blast, dissipating it's particles harmlessly through the air. The remaining static tugged gently at his long, silky hair.

"Not bad, I'll admit. Against a less experienced opponent, I suspect that might have worked, but my training partner happens to be one of the most technically skilled fighers I've ever seen so you'll have to do better than that," Jeice said. "Try this one!" The Zoteran hopped forward, opening his mouth wide. A cone of flames shot up through his throat and extending out before him, looking for just about anything to capture in it's hungry tendrils.

Words: 273 / 477
Posted Image

if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
Her punches sailed through open air, swatted away by the strangerís hands. The momentum of them carried her weight forward, putting her off balance and making the following punch lack power. With every deflection she felt herself almost growing slower. In between the flurry of blows she saw his mouth spread into a smirk. Without taking his eyes off her he clapped his hands together, causing an invisible explosion to erupt from his palms. The shockwave fanned out with incredible force, such that Fasha had to dig her feet into the ground and lean forward to prevent being blown away. The blast extended in all directions, perfectly timed to intersect her ball of energy she had sent skyward moments before. The two forces met each other and finding themselves of equal strength dissipated in a tremendous release of kinetic and heat energies. The Saiyan had to leap back, for of getting knocked off balance.

Suddenly the man that was made of magma leaped forward and released a startling breath of fire from his mouth. Fasha too had seen this technique before. The beast with skin the colour of the ocean. The woman smiled, watching the blast come towards her, because inside of her she felt flint on steel, and a spark catching dry brush. Hot, red anger boiled inside of her, clawing at her insides. She laughed, savouring the pain of her fury. As the blast came near Fasha let out a heaving roar, and from her mouth poured a torrent of fire so large, and so fierce that it stopped the red manís flames short. She screamed harder, willing her internal flames to overcome his. In her mind she pictured this man with his pretty white hair standing in an alley, over a little girl. She pictured him laughing at the broken body of the orphan beneath him. And then she pictured him consumed by flames, his red skin cracking and blistering as he screamed for mercy.

328/825
Posted Image
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Though he'd released a torrent of incredibly hot flames, Jeice was mildly surprised to find that his opponent had mimicked his move on the fly. The two spouts of fire met and clashed, pushing against each other in a struggle for dominance. Though he was stronger, and not by a small amount, he could immediately feel that the woman was putting maximum effort into her counter attack. His attack lost momentum and began to race back towards himself. With a blur of motion the the Brute snapped his jaws shutting, cutting off the stream of flames and dove to the side, dodging out of the way of the inferno barreling towards him.

"No pun intended, but you've got a lot of fire in you," he called with an approving nod.

I guess there is more to her than meets the eye.

"Try this one on for size, it's one of my specialties!" As he smoke, Jeice raised his hands out in front of him, his fingers spread out and aimed in Fasha's general direction. A tiny red orb appeared on each finger tip. With a grin, the Zoteran unleashed a torrent of hundreds of the tiny blasts, filling the air in a radius around his opponent. When he closed his fists, the orbs converged at a single point - the woman. He'd said the attack was a special of his, but truth was this was the first time he was putting it into action since he'd developed it a couple of weeks back.

No better place to test it than the astral realm, right?

Words: 267 / 744
Posted Image

if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
The flames poured from her body as if from an infinite reserve of boiling and bubbling hate. The heat scorched her throat, mouth and lips, causing her to howl in pain. The pain was like kerosene to the flames, and they only poured out stronger and stronger. It engulfed her. She was the flame.

Toiling and twirling.

Spitting and snapping.

She roared, the fires spewing out further and further. She could see through clenched eyes the red man, illuminated in the firelight. A thin bead of sweat ran down his brow as the incredible heat drew nearer. At the last possible second, just as the flames began to nip at his face he dived to the side, the heat surging past him like a charging bull.

Fasha tried to stop, tried to close her mouth, but the heat just kept coming. She felt as if everything inside of her was pouring out all at once. Once opened the hate could not be contained. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a hundred red orbs of energy pulsating around her, forming an almost perfect dome. She could not move, the fire was still streaming from her in a frenzy. She began to spin, wildly trying to dissipate the energy attacks with her flame.

The Alien stood outside the wall of pulsating red, his hand ready to direct the energies. She saw him close her fist and then the world was suddenly transformed into red light, and a sharp ringing sound. She felt her body moving around, as if floating down a river rapid. But she felt no pain, only the sharp pulling as her body contorted from the shockwaves of the blast.

Even after all of the blasts subsided all she could see was red light and all she could hear was a ringing in her ears. She lay broken on the ground, feeling vulnerable and defenceless. Familiar memories flashed into her mind. She had felt this before. She remembered being broken.

I am iron. I am fire. Using every ounce of willpower in her slight frame she hauled herself to her feet and turned back to face the stranger. Her vision was beginning to clear, but her hearing was still dwarfed by the tinnitus in her ears.

The look in her eyes could have frozen blood. She darted forward, suddenly double the speed, the only sign of her was an after image of where she had been. Suddenly she was behind the stranger, in what seemed an instant (Double Zanzoken). Her hands raised up to hear head, forming a triangle in front of her scarred forehead. An explosion sounded, a short bang with the ferocity of an artillery shell (TriBeam). White light exploded from her body, traveling a very short distance to where the Alien was standing.

Fashaís body too snapped back, the force of the blow so powerful it struck her with part of the blow. She spiralled back, landing on her backside in the grass.

499/1324
Posted Image
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Though his attack was again successful, Jeice was floored by his opponent's sheer spirit of will. As battered as she was now, the woman just kept coming back at him. With a movement that was far faster than he could have anticipated from her, the girl got behind him. The Zoteran's face contorted in a frown as he tried to spin around, knowing already that he was too late.

A heavy, powerful beam of energy engulfed him. Though the bright yellow energy enveloped him, it never touched his skin. A wall of flames appeared around his body, shielding him from the dangerous attack while fueling itself with the woman's own transmuted energy. Rejuvenated by his barrier's warm embrace, Jeice shot harmlessly through the square tunnel of energy, his fist reared back.

"You almost had me there! he roared over the din of Fasha's attack decimating the area around them. His fist rocketed forward, the tendril of flames stretching out behind it like the tail of a comet as it cut through the air towards the girl's face. He wondered if she would manage to move as quickly as she had a moment ago. The burst of speed rivaled his own, but he had a feeling it wasn't something she could pull off regularly. Still, she was certainly full of tricks.

Words: 221 / 965
Posted Image

if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fasha
Member Avatar
Fasha
As she catapulted backwards, she was shocked to see the man fly effortlessly through her blast. I gave that everythingÖ She felt defeated as he rocketed towards her, his fist cocked back ready to smash in her face. The speed of his approach was so quick that the Saiyan was sure his punch would tear her head from her neck. In a panic, Fasha put out her hand and stared at the man with her glacial blue eyes as he came closer and closer.

At the last second ice erupted from her hand, flowing out as if it were water towards her attacker and engulfing him in a hunk of ice.

111/1435
Posted Image
Liberation
The Regime pt. 1
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Just as he reached his opponent, Jeice saw the girl throw her hand forward. An icy cascade poured outwards, slamming into his chest. The flames surrounding his body dissipated, replaced by a prison of ice that held him fast from the neck down. "Wha... what is this?!" he yelled, struggling to break free but to no avail.

The Zoteran stopped moving and took a deep breath. "I gotta be honest, this is a new one. Pretty clever, really," he said to the girl calmly. Already he could feel the ice weakening. The sound of thousands of minute cracks was just audible when he relaxed. Just a little more, and he'd be able to break loose. "I'll have to try and develop something like this myself - seems infinitely useful." The Zoteran clenched his fists, flexing all of his muscles. The disappearing ice gave, shattering into millions of pieces and falling to the ground.

The moment he was free, Jeice became a blur, shooting forward with a barrage of kicks and punches, warming his limbs back up.

Words: 178 / 1143
Posted Image

if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone