Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Joining as Turles; Join Info
Topic Started: Feb 15 2018, 07:47 PM (384 Views)
Turles12234
Character you wish to be:
Turles

Planet you want to start on:
Vegeta

(Canons only) Distribute 2,500 points
Strength:500
Speed: 500
Toughness: 500
Stamina: 500
Vitality:500

Distribute 3 points
Determination:1
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 1

Pick one green fundamental to start with (list here):
Energy Wave

(Saiyans Only) Fighting Style you wish to have:
Aggressive

How did you find this site:
I remember this site being around a long time ago. Ran by it again and decided to join ^.^

(Required) Email Address:
CNevarezn@outlook.com

(Required) Please include a small sample roleplay. This could be a roleplay that you have done on another site (if so you will be asked for a link to the thread during your AIM interview) or it could be a completely unique roleplay written up on the fly. Must be above 300 words.

Flying over an endless desert, Turles glances down below and watches everything pass by. He's deep in thought. "How am I going to get off this damn rock?!" Yelled Turles, obviously frustrated. He channels his power through out his body and releases the energy in a loud explosion. Speeding up he maneuvers himself closer to the desert floor, sending the sand everywhere as he continued to push onwards.
An hour passes by. He picks up something out of the corner of his eye. Heading over towards the mysterious object, Turles begins lowering lowering his aurora until finally he reached some sort of spacecraft with a stranger close by. Landing besides the craft, he looks over at the stranger, " Who are you and what is this vehicle?" The stranger seemed to be suprised as he looked over Turles. A puzzled expression took over, "She has a name. Her name is Rocket. She's the fastest spacecraft this side of the solar system."
After a few mishaps and a string of bad luck, Turles finally struck Gold. " I can't believe it! Finally! I can leave this cursed planet and head back to Vegeta!!" Closing his right hand into a tight fist, he began channeling his Ki. The stranger got up and slowly began walking backwards. "Now now.... I'm sure we can reach an under---." He was cut short with a Ki blast from Turles.
Snorting, Turles looks over at the Spacecraft. "Rocket huh? I might as well keep the damn name. It's the least I can do." He smirked some and began making his way towards the entrance of the Spacecraft. He punched a button and a ramp extended downwards in a slant. Turles entered the ship and began preperations to return to Vegeta. After years spent in isolation, it was time to start all over again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
Bump
Offline Profile Goto Top

Uriel
Member Avatar
Justice's Hammer
It's been less than 24 hours...
I had way more important things to do then to approve a trivial zolton buy.

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Uriel
Online Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
Doesn't hurt to bump man, chill.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Administrator
Reply here with your wiki account link. Column #1....welcome to the site.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
Messed up. I'll fix it soon
Edited by Turles12234, Feb 17 2018, 06:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
Not to be a ******bag but I was told that the stats are all wrong. I'm supposed to have an extra point in intelligence along with other perks of being a Saiyan. If I'm wrong, I apologise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Administrator
I brought the wiki page back and deleted the old turles stats and modified it quickly due to the late hour. I never said the wiki page was 100% accurate or finished. Nor have you posted the account link in this thread so you can be made a writer. Do that and give me a reason to get back into wiki and I'll fine tune it before your first update.
Edited by Cell, Feb 17 2018, 01:40 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
I never posted it because it won't allow me man. I told yah about it this past Sunday. I hope this won't get me kicked out or anything. I'll keep waiting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Administrator
Won’t let me edit your account get with Alex or Junior. Also when you log into the account you take the web address from the box as it has your account info on it. That is what I asked you to post. I instead did it myself.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alex
Member Avatar
Officer of the Damaskian Army
Administrator
Has this been taken care of?
All-time ADBZRPG battle record: 86 - 4

Winner of Best Saga Thread of 2011 (Shard of Lujati)

Winner of RP of the Season Summer 2017 (The Village of Kulley)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Administrator
Waiting on him.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
I signed in as Nanteen. Am I doing this wrong? The wiki page won't load up so I don't know if it's on my end or not
Offline Profile Goto Top

Turles12234
My bad if I took a bit to respond back. Getting that OT in!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daji
Member Avatar
Player Site Master
Greetings! Welcome to the site!

As a Player Site Master, Daji can assist in training your character and teaching him a variety of techniques, should you get around to visiting his dojo on the User Planet, Grace. He also provides a some equipment as well on the cheap--feel free to inquire here
Profile;Vault; Location: Grace
Looking to buy equipment? Click Here!
Want to Learn techniques? Click Here!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Muten Roshi
Member Avatar
Lurker
Character you wish to be:
Muten Roshi

Planet you want to start on:
Earth

(Canons only) Distribute 2,500 points
Strength:500
Speed: 500
Toughness: 500
Stamina: 500
Vitality:500

Distribute 3 points
Determination:1
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 1

Pick one green fundamental to start with (list here):
Energy Wave

(Saiyans Only) Fighting Style you wish to have:
N/A

How did you find this site:
IMVU

(Required) Email Address:
theoldturtlehermit@gmail.com

(Required) Please include a small sample roleplay. This could be a roleplay that you have done on another site (if so you will be asked for a link to the thread during your AIM interview) or it could be a completely unique roleplay written up on the fly. Must be above 300 words.

His fingers loosely clutched the magazine as he began to drift off. The old man had finally settled in for a long deserving nap in his white nylon rope hammock, as he finally let go of the papyrus reading material. Papers fluttered upon the release as the pages ruffled in the cool breeze amongst the desolate island. It was so peaceful that you could hear a pin drop. Everything was in harmony. (WC:72)

Just then, a slow moving barge passed in the distance. The parting of the waves and the clashing crests smacking against one another slightly disturbed the hermit, but was not enough to awaken him. A mosquito playfully loops around Master Roshi, seeking a proper host to feed upon. Upon the landing of the insect, gently it lowered itself onto his nose. His face began to move and twitch about showing slight agitation during his resting process.
(WC: 76)

"Achoo!" (WC: 1)

Sneezing hysterically and consecutively, the bug had stirred up the hermit's allergies. As he continued in a sneezing fit, he fidgeted around twisting to rid himself of the pest. Unfortunately though, it was just enough to tip the balance of his weight has he suddenly lost leverage; thus falling to the ground with a hard thud type sound. Now, Muten Roshi was face down in to the centerfold of the iconic adult magazine he was previously viewing before having fallen asleep. Staring at the image spread out, he cackled in a pervasive manner. (WC: 92)

"EH HEH HEH! Now that is what I call a good dream." (WC: 9)

Then he is caught mumbling to himself as he adjusts his red retro tinted sunglasses. The lenses reflected the light coming off of the sea water as a glare from the sun had redirected during the adjustment. The turtle hermit spectated the bypassing barge; it was hauling a load of trash off in to the distance. (WC: 56)

(TWC: 72+76+1+92+9+56 = 306)
Posted Image
Quote:

"They don't call me Master Roshi for nothin', you know!"
- Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Source
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirai Trunks
Member Avatar
Roshi, you need to make another thread for your join form.
Posted Image
Wiki
Quote:

Mitch Hedgeberg: I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Muten Roshi
Member Avatar
Lurker
Mirai Trunks
Feb 25 2018, 11:58 AM
Roshi, you need to make another thread for your join form.
Sure thing. B)
Posted Image
Quote:

"They don't call me Master Roshi for nothin', you know!"
- Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Source
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Join · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone