Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Jeice [L] vs Stinkmeaner [W]; Ref: Trunks
Topic Started: Feb 17 2018, 09:47 AM (1,285 Views)
Jeice
Member Avatar

Monitors
Base PL: 61,420

---------------------

A gust blew across an inland lake, rippling and distorting its glass-like surface. A bird flew overhead, circling the tree tops as it descended towards its nest by the waterside. A small fish was clutched in the bird's claws - nourishment for its mate and the three hatchlings that waited for her. The bird swooped for its final approach, splaying its wings out to slow down. Already it could hear the chirping of its babies when they heard the soft whooshing of her wings.

The bird abruptly bursted, leaving only a plume of feathers and the charred fish behind. The fish hit the ground and began to flop, miraculously still alive. Just as it neared the water's edge, it too exploded with a soft pop. A set of booted feet landed where the fish had been thrashing about a moment before. Attached to them was a red-skinned soldier, though he did not wear his issued military gear, instead donning a throw-away set of basic armor pinched from the crime boss Fayzer. He was short, but muscular, and his painstakingly conditioned white hair fell to his waist.

Accompanying the Zoteran was another member of the Planet Trade infantry, and though they shared the same rank and love for battle, at a glance the two Brutes couldn't have formed a more contrasting pair. Jeice's partner stood several feet taller than him, and perhaps the most stark difference of all was his blue skin. Appearances meant little, though; the two soldiers were fast friends and exceedingly well-synced partners. They fought with similar styles and anyone that had faced the deadly duo and lived - precious few in number - could attest that the Zoteran and the Batabeurra seemed to have some kind of telepathic link that allowed them to coordinate with astounding results.

With Burter standing by his side, Jeice eyed the third member of their party. Colonel Stinkmeaner, retired, didn't demand much respect at a glance. He wasn't a large man, and the years had aged his face. Dark glasses betrayed a normally fatal handicap. The Zoteran had seen enough to know that Stinkmeaner didn't need the use of his eyes to thrash his opponents. Though his strength paled in comparison to the two aliens standing before him, the old man was deadly in his own right, and that was enough to earn him the honor of standing where he was now.

"When Burter told me about you, I'll admit I had my doubts. We had yet to come across anyone with even a semblance of promise before he ran into you," Jeice said to the old man. "You showed enough in that tournament to earn the benefit of the doubt, but I'm sure you realize kicking around a bunch of nobodies isn't enough to deserve a spot with our crew."

Jeice and Burter, the self-proclaimed Mega Powers, had brought Stinkmeaner out to the secluded area in the forest for his ultimate test. The Batabeurra had already had his chance to trade licks with the old man, now Jeice felt like it was his turn. "Are you ready for this?" the Zoteran asked, cracking his neck and grinning. He couldn't pretend to be so serious forever.

--------------

1) N/A
2) N/A
3) N/A
Speed) [First Post]

Ki Used: 0%
Total Ki Used: 0%
Damage: 0%

Notes:
- +2% Physical and Energy Damage
- Damage Reduction: 10%
- Anointed Set Bonus: Use of Bukujutsu ki free
- Anointed Set Bonus: -2 Action Duration on CE's

Prepared Items: Potion, Saibaman, Meat Shield, Sensu Bean, Stun Grenade, Chocolate Bar, Hardened Cap Shield

PL: 62,820
Ki: 31,410
Strength: 6996
Speed: 13,522
Toughness: 6597 [7624]
Stamina: 10,533
Vitality: 7284
Edited by Jeice, Apr 3 2018, 09:49 PM.
Posted Image
Trumpet's SS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
The blind human stood across from the pair of aliens, already prepared for another scrap. Despite his demonstrations thus far, it seemed one of the two recruiters remained unconvinced of his qualifications to join their organization.

Still, Stinkmeaner didn't mind and in fact was pleased to know that he was being this thoroughly tested. "Good to know you guys don't recruit just any bitch-ass niggas you run into." As much of a troll as the human was, he had his pride and needed to be sure that the PTO wasn't just a bunch of pansies either.

With one final remark from the alien, it appeared the old man had been invited to make the first move. He usually enjoyed fighting with a handicap, but it seemed unlikely to be a wise move here. The PTO recruiter was clearly on par with his partner and seemed even more skeptical of Stinkmeaner's capabilities. With a thud, the blind man dropped all the weights he'd kept attached to his clothing.

"Here I come, nyugga!" With that, the old human shot forward to close with the recruiter. Reaching melee range, Stinkmeaner let fly a volley of quick jabs aimed at various points on the opposing fighter's body which ended with a ki infused right straight aimed at the alien's face.

Scouter: Remove Super Weighted Clothing
1) 2 QA
2) 2 QA
3) 2 QA
4) Blast Punch DR 1 (-2% ki)

Ki used: 2%

Prepared Items: n/a

Power Level: 5,368 / 7,156
Ki: 2,684 / 3,578

Strength: 1,694
Speed: 1,622
Toughness: 740
Stamina: 664 - 72 = 592
Vitality: 480
--
Determination: 40
Charisma: 50
Intelligence: 86
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jeice
Member Avatar

Monitors
With Stinkmeaner launching right into things, Jeice was more than happy to sit back and let the man come to him.

Let the testee administer their own exam...

Though the human moved with practiced efficiency, he couldn't match his opponent's speed. Jeice ducked and leaned, allowing the flurry of fists to pass harmlessly by his face. Seeing his opponent rearing back for a particularly power-packed strike, the Zoteran took the opening to slip in his own swift kick to the ribs before catching the incoming fist.

"Your technique isn't bad, but you're frontal assault against a much faster and stronger opponent is questionable," the Zoteran replied. With a grin, he grabbed Stinkmeaner's arm and turned his body, yanking his foe overhead to slam him into the ground with brutal force, following by a hard stamp on the old man's chest before he pushed off of the ground, sliding backwards and allowing Stinkmeaner time to recover and continue his attack.

"Again," Jeice called. With all of his superior physical abilities, he knew he'd have to cut the man a break and recognize that with access to the type of training he, Burter and Teka had, the unusual recruit would grow quickly. If he fought back harshly, he could test Stinkmeaner's determination, but if he held back and went toe-to-toe with the old man then he could get a good feel for his pure fighting instinct.

Which one is more important, though?

--------------

1) Dodge A1
2) Dodge A2
3) Counter A3 [SA]
4) Block A4
Speed) 2 SA

Notes:
- Double Physicals [Speed]

Prepared Items: Potion, Saibaman, Meat Shield, Sensu Bean, Stun Grenade, Chocolate Bar, Hardened Cap Shield

PL: 62,820 [47,155]
Posted Image
Trumpet's SS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stinkmeaner
Member Avatar
Despite the blind man's initiative, the recruiter managed to land the first strike and man did it smart. Reeling from the blow to his ribs, Stinkmeaner's fist was stopped and he felt himself suddenly off the ground, though quickly moving back towards it and a much less favorable position. Thinking fast, he spun his body in mid-air and repositioned himself upright so that he would land on his feet.

Having stuck the landing successfully, the blind human felt the wind as the alien stomped onto the ground and then prompted Stinkmeaner to resume his offensive. A grin made it's way onto the old man's face as he faced the recruiter. So far it seemed like all of their members were well versed in the art of whuppin niggas asses. Still, his desire to learn more would not deter him from giving his best effort towards adding some new scuff marks to the alien's face.

"Let's see how you deal with this!" With that, the blind man leapt up and forward to close the distance between himself and the PTO recruiter. Reaching striking range, Stinkmeaner used the momentum to attempt to deliver a sharp kick to the alien's jaw while touching down with his other foot. The human then followed with a couple of jabs aimed at the chest and an uppercut aimed at the chin.

Free Take A3
1) Dodge Speed
2) Bukujutsu + SA (-.1% ki)
3) 2 QA
4) SA

Ki used: 2.1%

Power Level: 5,216 / 7,156
Ki: 2,608 / 3,578

Stamina: 592 - 4 = 588
--
Ticho's second soul
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jeice
Member Avatar

Monitors
Impressed by his opponent's acrobatics, Jeice watched the man regather himself. He was quick on the recovery, something that the Zoteran could appreciate. He had always thought little of raw strength - what good was all the physical strength in the world if you had no skill or heart?

With the determination born of a man that had probably bested his opponents for years only to find himself so far outclassed, Stinkmeaner charged forward. His foot whipped through the air with surprising speed, but once again his target was just too fast; Jeice leaned backwards, ducking the kick with relative ease. His fist swung out wide in a counter attack, but while he attacked he ate two jabs on the sternum.

Jeice was so surprised that Stinkmeaner had inadvertedly landed a hit that he stumbled backwards a step, but he too was known to be fast on the clap-back. The Brute stepped forward, dropping his shoulder and delivery a stiff, powerful right punch towards his opponent's face. A rapid barrage of ruthless body uppercuts followed, capped off with handful of jabs.

If he keeps coming back for after this, he's welcome to party with me any time...

--------------

Free) Take A3
1) 1 SA [Counter 2/5 vs A2]
2) 1 SA [Counter 3/5 A4]
3) 2 SA
4) 2 SA
Speed) 4 QA

Notes:
- Double Physicals [Speed]

Posted Image
Trumpet's SS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stinkmeaner
Member Avatar
The blind man powered through his aforementioned assault while eating two heavy punches, one of which struck square in the face. Stinkmeaner reeled briefly from the latter attack briefly and could feel the warmth of blood dripping from his nose. Two more punches caught the human in the chest before he could manage a defense as he raised his arms to mitigate damage from the next two blows. Having regained some control, he then proceeded to leap upward to dodge the barrage of jabs that followed.

"Oh yea! I can keep this up all day!" the blind human remarked as he turned in midair. He may have been getting his ass beat, but a fight was still a fight and Stinkmeaner enjoyed every minute of it. Gravity began to win out and the old man drew his fist back as he started back down. Reaching striking distance, he swung hard at the alien's neck with his right hand as his left hand touched down and was used to keep the blind man up, if upside down. Spinning on the palm of his left hand, Stinkmeaner spun a kick around aimed at the recruiter's face and then used the momentum to push up and flip himself upright.

Free Take A1-A3
1) Block A4
2) Bukujustu + Dodge Speed (-.1% ki)
3) Bukujutsu + SA (-.1% ki)
4) SA

Ki used: 2.3%

Power Level: 5,200 / 7,156
Ki: 2,600 / 3,578

Stamina: 588 - 8 = 580
--
Ticho's second soul
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Trunks
Member Avatar
Legend
Okay okay okay okay.

First damage report here is pretty damn useless, and I ain't going to be giving any kind of elevated damage for you guys just using physicals all fight. Turn up the heat if you wanna see some real numbers. Most of Stinkmeaner's damage came from the last few attacks - the roleplay of taking some damage was refreshing. Maybe you can teach Jeice a few tricks.

Damage taken:
Jeice: 3%
Stinkmeaner: 5%

Now RP Award - I'm not gonna come in here and give out the RP Award to the weak bitch to even things out - that's not the point of it. You gotta work for dat shit.

Jeice - to start with, I noticed a little bit of godmodding in your attacks. Not sure if you're aware of this but it's against the rules to assume that your attacks have hit your opponent.

Quote:

yanking his foe overhead to slam him into the ground with brutal force, following by a hard stamp on the old man's chest before he pushed off of the ground

Stop that shit - you know better. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing major. I wasn't really feeling Jeice though. Sure, I know who he is, but you're not getting that across in your posts. You're better than this son.

Stinkmeaner - I've never read any of your stuff, but I don't feel like I need to - straight away I can understand your character's motivations, his emotional state, why he's here. Because of that, you get the RP Award.

For both of you - this is feeling more like a spar than a battle. I know you're both waiting on more people to make this more interesting, but start battling like you mean it - this shit is deadly son.
Posted Image
Made by Teira
Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grimlok
Member Avatar

Monitors
(Base PL: 183,254)
(Jumping to join Stinkmeaner.)

It was starting to look as if the day was going to turn out to be a total bust for the mechanical warrior, that is until Grimlok spotted a trio coming in for a landing near his current location. What was even better was that soon two of the figures started to fight, though according to his readings one of the fighters appeared to be completely outmatched by his opponent. The longer he watched the more curious he had become as too just who it was these figures were. In no time at all his systems flagged two of the three as Jeice and Burter active members of the PTO. Today might not be so bad after all... I am sure that someone would be willing to pay a pretty penny for those two... The mechanical brute turned to his brother who also seemed to be watching the fight unfold between Jeice and the unknown man.

Well brother what do you say? Should we go over there and say hello? After all it could provide a decent amount of entertainment as well as a nice payday afterwards.

Grimlok waited for his brother's confirmation to his suggestion before he took flight and headed off towards the ongoing battle. Finally something to bring some excitement into the day. I was growing so very bored... Within seconds the android had made his way across the lake to stand before the three beings that were already assembled though he really only cared about two of them.

Well, well what do we have here? Seems that you all decided to have yourselves a party... I am just going to assume that my invitation must have gotten lost.

Grimlok let out a sinister chuckle as he continued.

So Jeice and Burter of the PTO your records indicate that you are quite the formidable team. I think I'd like to put that information to the test personally...

With that Grimlok rushed towards Jeice eager as ever to get himself into a fight. Once the mechanical being had closed the distance between himself and his target he instantly set to work upon the much smaller fighter as he quickly launched his body through a rapid series of attacks. Grimlok's metal fists rocketed forward one after another seeking to pummel the red skinned warriors face. Just to keep things interesting every three jabs the mechanical brawler threw out towards the red skinned aliens face was flowed up with a more vicious shot intended to soften up his opponents body. Jab, jab, jab, left knee to body... Jab, jab, jab, right hook to the body... Jab, jab, jab, left handed body shot... Finally ready to finish his opening onslaught Grimlok struck out with two quick left jabs then a right just before bringing up his left leg in an attempt to slam his boot down upon Jeice's chest with a violent frontal kick.

Quote:

Battle Stats
Power Level: 153,117 / 204,156
Ki: 76,559 / 102,078
Strength: 27,787
Speed: 22,690
Toughness: 26,704
Stamina: 25,704
Vitality: 21,883
Determination: 124
Charisma: 123
Intelligence: 1,350

Quote:

Actions:
Scouter: 3 QA (jabs to face) and 1 SA (left knee to the body) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A1: 3 QA (jabs to face) and 1 SA (right hook to body) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A2: 3 QA (jabs to face) and 1 SA (left handed body shot) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A3: 3 QA (jabs to face) and 1 SA (left frontal kick to chest) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
Speed: Lost

Quote:

Ki used: 0%
Ki remaining: 100%
Health: 100%

Quote:

Equipment:
Body: Reinforced Chassis of Earth and Constitution, Heavy Armor Plating of Earth and Endurance, Advanced Energy System -Reduces damage taken in battle by 10%. Amplifies training by +5 Toughness. Increases Toughness in battle by 200. Increases Toughness in battle by +1000 +20%.Amplifies training by +5 Toughness. Increases Stamina by +500 in battle. Twice per battle, you may increase the DR of one of your techniques by +1 by using an additional 2% ki for the attack (does not cost an action). This ability cannot be stacked under any circumstances with Empowerment.
Arms: Interlock of Fire and Might, Energy Stealing Bladed Gauntlets of Fire and Rage -Physical attacks deal 1% more damage.Enhance the damage you deal with physical attack combos and hybrid attacks by 2%. Amplifies training by +5 Strength. Increases Strength by +500 in battle.Steals 2% ki on successful critical hit.

Legs: Leg Interlock of Fire and Combat, Icarus Boots of Spirit and Energy - +10 exp to battles and +5 exp to spars.Increases all character traits by +25 in battle. Amplifies training by +3 to any one trait per week. Amplifies training by +5 stamina and Ki attacks do 1% more damage

Head: Focusing Lens of Spirit and Health -Increases the damage rating of Eye Beam and Bionic Punisher by +1, Amplifies training by +5 stamina, +500 vitality in battle.

Accessory: Additional Programming, Energy of Gold, Worldbreaker's Claw - +250 strength in battle and increases physical damage by 10%

Quote:

Prepared Items: Repair Kit, Stun Grenade, Stasis Grenade

Quote:

Extra Notes: 10% Damage Reduction, 12% Extra Physical Damage, 2% Extra Hybrid Damage, 1% Extra Ki Damage.
Extra Notes:
Counters: 4
Speed Teleports: 6 / 6
Edited by Grimlok, Feb 24 2018, 09:58 AM.
http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Grimlok
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kilborn
Member Avatar
Supreme Member
(Base PL: 167,154)
(Jumping for Stinkmeaner)

Kilborn stood passively looking out upon the nearby lake watching a bird as it went about catching fish to feed its young when suddenly the bird exploded into a cloud of feathers. Oh... What have we here...[/i] The massive mechanical being soon enough caught sight of a trio that had entered the area and immediately assumed that they had been the ones to kill the bird out of sport, not that it really mattered to him one way or another he could just as easily watch them as he had been watching the bird. The mechanical swordsman would have been perfectly content with doing just that too, that is until two members of the trio started to fight one another. At first glance the battle appeared to be completely one sided, and yet the weaker of the two beings was doing his best to hold his ground despite the clear disadvantage he was facing. Before long the androids curiosity got the better of him and he decided to see if there happened to be any records on the trio of organic beings. In no time at all his system turned up information on two of the figures one being Jeice and the other Burter, however he had no records of the third member. How interesting... I had heard rumors of the PTO running ops here on Earth, I guess this more or less confirms those rumors. His brother's voice asking if he thought they should get involved in the conflic drew Kilborn from his thoughts.

I suppose we should at least go say hello... Besides I have always wanted to see just what type of warriors the PTO possessed, and this is as good a chance as any.

At that the android duo took flight and in no time at all cleared the distance of the lake. Upon his arrival the hulking swordsman looked over the trio one by one as his brother rambled on making a spectacle as he tended to do. Just get on with it already brother... Sure enough once Grimlok had did his usual prattling he was off and on the offensive. Upon seeing this Kilborn drew his massive blade from its sheath, and waited for his opening to attack. Soon he saw his brother launch a frontal kick in what he could only assume to be an attempt to both punish his foe and create a little distance between the two of them.

There...

The mechanical warrior's voice was barely more than a whisper as he launched himself forward his weapon poised to hack into the red skinned warrior known as Jeice. Kilborn started off his attack with a wicked right to left downward diagonal slash of his sword followed but a quick right shoulder thrust in an attempt to keep his target off balance. Let us see how you like this... Kilborn's blade rushed back towards Jeice as the massive metal warrior brought his weapon around in a left to right horizontal swipe of his weapon, but instead of following up with another shoulder rush instead this time the android's body spun clear around. As he spun Kilborn gripped his sword with both hands as he brought it upward only to send it crashing down towards his foe as he completed his spin. Not ready to let things end with that the swordsman switched his grip upon his weapon in order to deliver a mighty right to left upwards slash in a vicious attempt ro cleave clean through his opponent.

Quote:

Battle Stats
Power Level: 141,338 / 188,450
Ki: 70,669 / 94,225
Strength: 25,952
Speed: 22,235
Toughness: 22,580
Stamina: 22,999
Vitality: 22,694
Determination: 70
Charisma: 70
Intelligence: 1,380

Quote:

Actions:
Scouter: 1 WA (right to left downward slash) + 1 QA (shoulder bash) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A1: 1 WA (left to right slash) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A2: 1 WA (left to right downward slash) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A3: 1 WA (right to left upwards slash) (Crit: Energy Stealing)
Speed: Lost

Quote:

Quote:

Equipment:
Body: -Studded Battle Gear: Increases all stats by +500 in battle.

Arms: Interlock of Earth, Ki Gloves: Increases Toughness by + 5,Increases stamina by +200 in battle and increases damage of energy attacks by 3%.

Legs: Saiyan Boots, Leg Interlock of Earth: Increases Toughness by +5,Amplifies training by +5 toughness. Increases toughness by +400 in battle.

Head: Focusing Lens: Increases the damage rating of Eye Beam and Bionic Punisher by +1.

Accessory: Kilborn's Blade: Level 4 sword.Increases strength by +800 and +11% of base in battle. This weapon deals a bonus 11% damage. This weapon allows the wielder to use both sword and axe weapon techs when using this weapon. Like axes this blade has twice the chance of landing a random critical hit on special attacks (10%) and still does 25% damage if blocked.Can be duel wielded with any other sword that takes up a single accessory slot.Increases training by +5 Strength.+10 exp to battles and +5 exp to spars.

Accessory: Zweihander of Glory Level 3 blade. A sword that increases strength by +250 and +5% of base in battle. Also increases speed by +100 and +5% of base in battle. Attacks with this weapon deal +7% bonus damage.

Quote:

Quote:

Extra Notes: 11% Extra damage with Kilborn's Blade, 7% Extra damage with Zweihander of Glory, 3% Extra Ki Damage.
Prepared Weapon Techs: Quick Cut, Aura Blade, Verberation Blade, Bloodeater, Thunder Axe, Massive Crush, Rough Divide
Extra Notes:

Edited by Kilborn, Feb 24 2018, 10:01 AM.
http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Kilborn
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Note: Grim still needs to remove an action from both his posts due to my Icicle Gloves.

===================================

Jeice spat blood out of his mouth and grinned. A quick one-two combo from Stinkmeaner had left his mouth bleeding and an annoying kink in his neck. "You've got a good touch to you. Burter was right, you're not as much of a disappointed as the others at all," he said. "How about we u-" The Zoteran paused. Two beings were crossing the lake, heading straight towards them. His scouter hadn't even picked up a thing.

"Burter, heads up," the Brute called to his comrade, turning away from Stinkmeaner and towards the approaching duo. He crossed his arms and stood confidently. He had no idea what sort of power the two newcomers had between them, but if looks alone were anything to go by then they weren't to be taken lightly. The two massive beings landed on the lakeside. They were both powerfully built. The bigger of the two held a sword bigger than Jeice's body in his hands.

One of the men wasted no time in getting aquainted. Though he offered up no alias of his own, he seemed to know Jeice and Burter by name.

I didn't think anyone was aware of our presence here...

Jeice found himself wishing Teka had accompanied them, but thoughts of anything but survival were forced from his mind a moment later. Like a behemoth straight out of hell, the fighter that had spoken launched himself forward. He came so fast that Jeice hardly had time to do more than throw his arms up in front of himself. A barrage of bone-jarring impacts beset the outmatched Zoteran, breaking through his guard in an instent and pummeling him. Like a rag doll, he felt his body thrown backwards.

The soldier felt his feet touch back down to the ground, but he slid backwards a dozen more feet before coming to a stop on one knee. His breaths came ragged. Stunned by the furious assault, he looked up to see that the other fighter had made his first move, ignoring Burter and Stinkmeaner completely. The massive fiend crossed the gap between them just as quickly as his ally had, rearing back his great sword. Jeice did what he could against the subsequent devastation. His bracer's clanged as he threw them against the sword's keen edge, but the vibrations jarred the little warrior to his very core. He bit through his tongue, drawing copious amounts of blood.

I won't survive another wave like that...

----------------------

Free) Take all of Grimlok and Stinkmeaner's attacks
1) Block A1
2) Block A2
3) Block A3
4) Block SpeedA

Notes:
- Double Physicals [Speed @Stinkmeaner]

Posted Image
Siggy By OldTarble | Profile

"It is pride that turns angels into demons."

DaddySenpai - Tomorrow at 12:40 AM
if i use deca
ill always have a friend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burter
Member Avatar
Author
Standing like a statue, the blue Batabeurra known as Burter stood watch over the dueling pair of fighters. Despite the bloody contest before him, the blue Brute had a hard time focusing. There was something gnawing at him, something eating at his nerves. He didn’t like to admit it, but felt somewhat frightened. But by what, he wasn’t sure. The Batabeurra curved his head around behind him. Seeing nothing but a silent lake and a line of green trees after it, Burter lifted a finger and pressed a button on his scouter. A few clicks and beeps later, no life forms were detected. His red eyes narrowed, Something’s out there…

“Jeice, Colonel, let’s finish this up quickly!” Burter hollered out, though he was unsure if the pair had even heard him due to the escalating intensity of their match. As his red eyes eventually turned back to them, he noticed that the red Zoteran was giving the colonel quite a handful. It reminded Burter back when he too had tested the red Zoteran, back when Burter was a Grunt and Jeice just a recruit. The two were much younger back then, and now were equal as Brutes. Though the Zoteran would still claim to be faster.

Yet the human known as Colonel H. Motherfucking Stinkmeaner was holding his own impressively well against the seasoned PTO Brute. The two things that impressed Burter the most was his perseverance and fearless abandon. It made the Batabeurra slightly jealous of him.

Burter cocked his head as a strange expression fell upon Jeice’s face. Turning around, Burter realized there were two beings flying across the lake behind him. The Batabeurra leapt back slightly, somewhat startled by their sudden appearances. His scouter hadn’t picked them up at all. Why was that? He quickly pondered.

The landing pair seemed to be dressed for death. Both appeared to be wearing some sort of skull mask, with long, grim like hair flowing from their scalp. Burter couldn’t help but be further afraid. As the first one spoke Burter’s red eyes widened, startled, Did we blow our cover somehow? That train of thoughts didn’t last long in his head, as the reaper duo launched forward and proceeded to attack the red Zoteran. As Burter stood there, he felt the gripping fear peeling away as something burned within him. The danger his comrade was in suddenly awoken a rage. His right hand whipped to his side, flicking a button along a squared device. The contraption opened up and curled itself around the Batabeurra’s blue hand; fitting to it almost perfectly. Whipping his blaster with a shrieking battle cry, the blue Brute fired off one energy bolt towards the first long haired assailant to attack Jeice.

Polished white boots lifting from the ground as he exploded forward, his left hand reached to his other side, his blue fingers grasping tightly around the handle of his blackened edged sword. Quickly within range, Burter unsheathed the black Xodus as he lashed out with a cut to the large opponent’s midsection, aiming to draw the sword’s edge across the waist section. Flipping the sword around with a flick of his wrist, he aimed to slice across the center of the grim reaper's body. Flames flickering forth from his white fangs, Burter unleashed a torrent of fire bursting forth upon his opponent. His rage still fueled him as another torrent of flames burst forward upon his opponent.

Actions
Free: Targeting Grim w/ all attacks
A1: PTO Variety Blaster Shot (DR 3)
A2: Power Fly + WA (0.1%)
A3: WA
A4: Mastered Fire Breath (2%)
Scouter Action: Mastered Fire Breath (2%)
Ki Used: 4.1%
Total Used: 4.1%

Stats
PL: 54,742/72,990
Ki: 27,371/36,495
Str: 11,231 (9,937 + 1294)
Spd: 15,684(13,222 + 1,587 + 875)
Tou: 10,080 (8,554 + 1,526)
Sta: 8,944 (8,744 + 200)
Vit: 9,260

Det: 1,043
Cha: 160
Int: 580 (570 + 10)

Notes: Energy Stealing Xodus (+300 Strength and +10% of base in battle. Attacks with this weapon deal +9% bonus damage.), Saiyan Armor w/o Shoulders (-10% damage dealt) Ki Gloves (+3% Energy Damage) PTO Variety Blaster (3 DR Shots (1/2)

Speed Teleports: 6/6
Abilities: Evasion, Focused Anger, Ferocity, Ki Mastery lvl 1
Passives: Graceful lvl 1, Champion lvl 1

Prepared Items (4/7: Communications Device, Emergency Item, Sensu Bean, Meat Shield
Edited by Burter, Feb 27 2018, 01:11 AM.
Posted Image
Siggy's by Trumpet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Captain Ginyu
Member Avatar
[Jumping for Jeice]

"So...this is Earth," The Changeling King announced to no-one in particular, and yet a couple of his subordinates still nodded, thinking themselves relevant enough to warrant their Lord and Master to address them, when in reality, he still hadn't even learned their names. As a combined unit, they had proven themselves somewhat useful as an information point, but each of them was more expendable than the last. The scenery was a vast contrast to their previous location. The deserted wastelands replaced with bright blue skies, and green fields as far as the eye could see. The midday sun high in the sky painted quite the beautiful picture, though sight-seeing was not the reason for the traversing the galaxy. "If I recall correctly, Earth in our own Universe was always seen as a low level Planet...yet, the scouter seems to be detecting a vast number of notable power levels residing here,"

King Cold mused in silence, this was the perfect opportunity to begin recruiting once again. "You...," The Frost Demon pointed lazily at one of the underlings, not caring to which one he was referring to. "Tell me where the nearest warriors of note are," If I'm to regain my status, I'll need some actual muscle, as opposed to this pathetic lot.

"From what we can gather, it looks as though there are two power levels not too far from here if we head North, sire. There is a third as well, but not quite on the same level as the other two," One of them replied almost instantly - King Cold was not a patient man, and his subordinates were well aware of it.

The Changeling made no attempt at thanking his underling for the information, instead smirking as he locked on to the power himself with his scouter before taking to the skies, soaring through the air and making short work of the distance. His minions did their best to follow closely behind as the King rocketed across the blue sky, eventually reaching the battlefield below. The Leader of the Cold Clan landed out of sight, hiding in the midst of the trees, and took witness to the tussle before him.

Those two look very familiar Cold thought to himself, racking his brain for where he'd seen their faces. Yes, yes it must be... The Changeling King was not aware of their names, but he was adamant that the red and blue warriors had served in his son Cooler's personal task force. The two of them had risen through the ranks of the PTO, aiding the Cold Clan in many negotiations. Perhaps our Universes are not so different after all

Lost in thought, King Cold had almost missed the arrival of two new warriors, both of whom had set their sights on the Zoteran, attacking him in quick succession and leaving him on the back foot. "Sire! Should we step in!?" The King heard from behind, silently admiring the bravery of his minions, even if he would never admit it, but also realising how foolish and futile such an attempt would be.

"No." Cold simply replied after a momentary pause, tilting his head side to side, hearing the familiar crack from his neck. "Leave these to me,"

The Frost Demon had one shot at a surprise entrance. To his knowledge, none of them knew of his presence. The King took a deep breath, adrenaline pumping through his body and pooling in the pit of his stomach. Despite his experience and previous power, he always experienced the same nerves before every battle, especially ones of such importance, and against opponents he had no knowledge of. A lot was now riding on the impact he would have, and the impression he would create on his potential new allies.

Cold set his sights on the larger of the two behemoths, launching himself forwards, hearing his Father's words ring through his head. Always take down the biggest warrior first. It will instill fear in the rest of them. King Cold sought to heed his Father's advice as he drew closer to his adversary, his fist beginning to glow with purple energy, aiming to strike the small of his opponent's back. The changeling quickly retracted his arm, hoping not to be caught off guard as he dropped to the floor, seeking to sweep the legs of his foe, gathering energy once more in his large hand, aiming to slam the behemoth into the ground.

The Changeling King leaped back far enough to attempt to give himself enough time to avoid any potential counters, firing a beam of energy at high velocity at his victim. True enough it was a relatively weak blast, but its aim was to aggravate than to truly damage. He gave a quick glance over to the red and blue warriors, wondering if they knew what he was up to...

"I believe your fight is with me,"

WC: 818

Actions:
Free: Targeting Kilborn w/ all attacks
Scouter: Blast punch (2%)
1. Leg sweep (SA)
2. Blast punch (2%)
3. Mesposo (1%)
4. Initiate Grapple w/ Kilborn
Ki used: 5%
Total used: 5%

Stats
PL: 41,229/54,972
Ki: 20,615/27,486
Strength: 6,888 (+250)
Speed: 6,766 (+250)
Toughness: 7300 (+350)
Stamina: 6,893 (+850)
Vitality: 6,405 (+250)
Det: 369
Cha: 263 (+10)
Int: 517 (+10)

Prepared Items: Sensu Bean, Hardened Cap Shield, Stasis Grenade, Stun Grenade, Ki Well
Equipment: Studded Battle Gear, Saiyan Boots of Wind, Scouter, Z Sphere, Hardened Cap Shield (Wasn't sure if needed to be in equipment or prepared items)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ginyu's Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stinkmeaner
Member Avatar
The blind man's attacks had landed and he had drawn blood. The recruiter began to acknowledge Stinkmeaner's skill, but stopped abruptly. A voice came from behind, indicating that the trio was no longer alone. From the sound of their approach, there were 2 individuals making their entrance and they were wearing some sort of heavy armor.

With little introduction, the pair of metalic coated beings abruptly closed and were on Jeice. They appeared to be intent on stealing the black man's fight and he was not going to stand for it. "Hey, I was fighting him first. Find your own damn niggas to fuck up!" the human yelled out, but was seemingly drowned out by the sounds of combat picking up suddenly. Stinkmeaner could tell the other alien had jumped into the frey to intercede on Jeice's behalf and another individual swooped in seemingly from nowhere to do the same.

"Fuck that noise," the blind man remarked as he once more closed on his original opposing combatant and let fly with a barrage of quick punches aimed at the chest. He then followed with a right hook aimed at the face and then closed uncomfortably close as if to attempt to claim Jeice as his to face and his alone.

Target: Still Jeice
1) 2 QA
2) 2 QA
3) SA
4) Initiate Grapple

Notes: +2% physical and ki damage for wearing icicle gloves (forgot to mention these earlier)

Power Level: 5,200 / 7,156 + 15% = 5,980/8,230
Ki: 2,600 / 3,578 + 15% = 2,990/4,115

Strength: 1,694 + 15% = 1,948
Speed: 1,622 + 15% = 1,865
Toughness: 740 + 15% = 851
Stamina: 580 + 15% = 667
Vitality: 480 + 15% = 552
--
Ticho's second soul
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grimlok
Member Avatar

Monitors
The red skinned warrior appeared unable to mount much of a defense against the androids opening onslaught, and Grimlok found that he relished the sensation of his blows hammering away at his opponents body. Upon his final blow his opponent was sent skidding across the ground for a few feet before the fighter was able to regain his footing, however, before the mechanical brawler was able to pursue his target something exploded against his back causing him to lurch forward slightly. What have we here? Grimlok turned just in time to see Burter rushing his position. Ah... Another challenger... Perfect. The android watched as the blue skinned warrior drew a sword as he made his approach. I wonder just how well his blade stacks up against that of my brother's weapon... Guess there is only one way to find out for sure. With a sinister chuckle Grimlok threw open his arms to leave himself wide open to the coming attacks.

Come on then... Show me what you have to offer.

Burter's first swipe cut a shallow line across the mechanical beings waistline followed swiftly by a slash across his body. Not a bad edge at all... Nothing compared to brother's sword, but decent in its own right I guess...Grimlok's arms will still out wide as the flames of his attacker washed over his body.

Not bad... However...

As the blue fighter prepped for a follow up gout of flames the robotic brawler brought us left arm into position his palm facing outward. Grimlok laughed as the flames were absorbed harmlessly into the red crystal within his palm.

You are going to have to put forth a much better effort still if you are going to provide me with a proper challenge.

With that the mechanical brawler launched himself forward eager to dish out some punishment upon his latest challenger. As the gap between he and Burter closed Grimlok's right fist burst with energy as it became engulfed in Ki. In nearly an instant the distance between the two warriors was gone and the android sent his fist racing forward intending to drive a punishing blow to his opponents gut. However, this alone did not satisfy the mechanical brute as immediately following the vicious body blow Grimlok drew back his left hand forcing a sickly green energy to pool within his palm. The energy quickly formed into an orb, but rather than throwing the attack at his foe the android swung his arm forward with the intent to smash the sphere of power against the side of Burter's skull.

Quote:

Battle Stats

Quote:

Actions:
Free: Take Burters A1-A4
A1: Energy Kyushu Burters Scouter Action.
A2: Switch Focus to Burter
A3: Powerfly: Ki Cost .3% + Serafin Punch: DR 2.5, Ki Cost 4% (Crit: Energy Stealing)
A4: Powerfly: Ki Cost .3% + Galactic Blow: DR 4, Ki cost 8%

Quote:

Ki used: 12.6%
Ki remaining: 87.4%

Quote:

Equipment:
Body: Reinforced Chassis of Earth and Constitution, Heavy Armor Plating of Earth and Endurance, Advanced Energy System -Reduces damage taken in battle by 10%. Amplifies training by +5 Toughness. Increases Toughness in battle by 200. Increases Toughness in battle by +1000 +20%.Amplifies training by +5 Toughness. Increases Stamina by +500 in battle. Twice per battle, you may increase the DR of one of your techniques by +1 by using an additional 2% ki for the attack (does not cost an action). This ability cannot be stacked under any circumstances with Empowerment.
Arms: Interlock of Fire and Might, Energy Stealing Bladed Gauntlets of Fire and Rage -Physical attacks deal 1% more damage.Enhance the damage you deal with physical attack combos and hybrid attacks by 2%. Amplifies training by +5 Strength. Increases Strength by +500 in battle.Steals 2% ki on successful critical hit.

Legs: Leg Interlock of Fire and Combat, Icarus Boots of Spirit and Energy - +10 exp to battles and +5 exp to spars.Increases all character traits by +25 in battle. Amplifies training by +3 to any one trait per week. Amplifies training by +5 stamina and Ki attacks do 1% more damage

Head: Focusing Lens of Spirit and Health -Increases the damage rating of Eye Beam and Bionic Punisher by +1, Amplifies training by +5 stamina, +500 vitality in battle.

Accessory: Additional Programming, Energy of Gold, Worldbreaker's Claw - +250 strength in battle and increases physical damage by 10%

Quote:

Quote:

Extra Notes: 10% Damage Reduction, 12% Extra Physical Damage, 2% Extra Hybrid Damage, 1% Extra Ki Damage.
Extra Notes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kilborn
Member Avatar
Supreme Member
The mechanical swordsman rained down blow after blow upon his foe with his massive sword, but to the little warrior's credit he managed to successfully block each and every one of the devastating slashes. Kilborn remained unsure as to if this was due to the fighters skill or if his desperation to survive had saw him through the opening clash. In the end it mattered very little to the hulking android what did matter however was that as he was about to continue his attack someone punched him from behind. As he turned to see who had been foolish enough to attack him he caught sight of a new fighter that had decided to join in the fighting just as the warrior's leg clashed against his own, causing the androids leg to buckle slightly under the force of the unexpected attack. Oh my... We seem to have a rather lively one here... The new challenger landed another powerful punch upon Kilborn's metallic body, but he was now aware of his attacker and thus able to brace himself accordingly to take the punch. As the changling fighter leaped backwards Kilborn continued to just watch the new warrior more out of curiosity than anything else. However, rather than try to capitalize on his opening the changeling instead opted to launch a pathetically weak blast, that barely even registered on his sensors as it impacted against his body, just before saying that the android's fight was with him. What a pity... I was rather hoping he had more to offer than just that...

Very well... But if this is the best you have to offer I would hardly consider this to be a fight...

With that the purple fighter rushed in to engage in close quarters combat. Guess I am going to have to show this fool the error of his ways. I hope that I am wrong about this one... I do so hate to have to clean weakling blood from my blade. Not waiting to see what this purple warrior was planning to do next Kilborn decided that it was time that he give his new challenger a taste of what he was asking for.

Just keep in mind you asked for this...

Suddenly the massive metal warrior exploded into action his deadly blade becoming little more than a blur of motion and flickering light as the weapon streaked through the air over and over seeking so cut the changeling to ribbons. Kilborn slashed at his foe attempting to carve him open from his left shoulder down through the right side of his torso then switched directions and attempted to do the same to the other side of his opponents body. Following the diagonal slashes the mechanical swordsman lashed out with a right to left horizontal slash meant for King Cold's midsection a slash that was quickly followed by a vicious thrust of the weapon aimed at the changelings chest.

Intending to keep the pressure on Kilborn repeated this attack sequence once more before he was ready to enter the final phase of his planned attack. As the android withdrew his blade from his second thrust the metal warrior lashed out with two powerful head-butts, just before he threw his massively oversized right fist forward in what seemed to be a punch aimed at King cold's side. However, what at first appeared to be a punch turned out to be something much more sinister as a blade suddenly ripped free from the back of the android's fist creating something akin to a punching dagger. The mechanical swordsman hoped to plant his once hidden blade between the ribs of his foe, but regardless of his success or failure he followed up with a second stabbing punch just for good measure.

Quote:

Battle Stats

Quote:

Actions:
A1: Focus King Cold.
A2: 2 WA (right to left downward slash, leftt to right downward slash) (Crit: Energy Stealing) Kilborn's Blade.
A3: 2 WA (right to left horizontal slash, stab to chest) (Crit: Energy Stealing) Kilborn's Blade
A4: 2 WA (right to left downward slash, leftt to right downward slash) (Crit: Energy Stealing) Kilborn's Blade
Grapple 1: 2 WA (right to left horizontal slash, stab to chest) (Crit: Energy Stealing) Kilborn's Blade
Grapple 2: 2 SA (two head-butts)
Speed: 2 WA (stab to left side, stab to left side) Zweihander of Glory

Quote:

Quote:

Equipment:

Arms: Interlock of Earth, Ki Gloves: Increases Toughness by + 5,Increases stamina by +200 in battle and increases damage of energy attacks by 3%.

Legs: Saiyan Boots, Leg Interlock of Earth: Increases Toughness by +5,Amplifies training by +5 toughness. Increases toughness by +400 in battle.

Head: Focusing Lens: Increases the damage rating of Eye Beam and Bionic Punisher by +1.

Accessory: Kilborn's Blade: Level 4 sword.Increases strength by +800 and +11% of base in battle. This weapon deals a bonus 11% damage. This weapon allows the wielder to use both sword and axe weapon techs when using this weapon. Like axes this blade has twice the chance of landing a random critical hit on special attacks (10%) and still does 25% damage if blocked.Can be duel wielded with any other sword that takes up a single accessory slot.Increases training by +5 Strength.+10 exp to battles and +5 exp to spars.

Accessory: Zweihander of Glory Level 3 blade. A sword that increases strength by +250 and +5% of base in battle. Also increases speed by +100 and +5% of base in battle. Attacks with this weapon deal +7% bonus damage.

Quote:

Quote:

Extra Notes: 11% Extra damage with Kilborn's Blade, 7% Extra damage with Zweihander of Glory, 3% Extra Ki Damage.
Prepared Weapon Techs: Quick Cut, Aura Blade, Verberation Blade, Bloodeater, Thunder Axe, Massive Crush, Rough Divide
Extra Notes:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Jeice
Member Avatar

Monitors
Jeice looked up from behind his guard to see that Burter had come to his aid. He knew his friend wouldn't leave him out to dry even before the two hulking brutes had waylayed him, he just wondered how much punishment he was going to endure before the Batabeurra could get their attention. Fortunately, the initial round was all they were able to pile on him before not just Burter, but yet another new arrival, interrupted them. Through the corner of his eye he could see that his newest savior was a changeling, though he didn't immediately recognize his face. His scouter showed a more than reasonable strength, but he wondered if it would be enough to overcome their surprise enemy.

Whoever the changeling was, he grabbed the attention of the bigger of the two foes while Burter went toe-to-toe with the other. The Zoteran breathed a single sigh of relief before he was ready to launch himself back into action, but before he could Stinkmeaner roared into view out of nowhere and launched a barrage of rapid punches that forced the air out of his lungs. It happened so fast that Jeice fell into a momentary lull, but a heavier punch across the face brougth him back to the moment. He shoved off of the ground to put some distance between himself and his would-be recruit.

"Well Colonel, it looks like bigger fish have arrived. I'd love to keep playing around with you, but it's time to do what the Mega Powers do - fuck shit up," Jeice called to Stinkmeaner. He popped a small green seed out of a compartment on his belt and knelt down with a grin. "Don't worry, I've got a little friend that will keep you company."

With the seed shoved a few inches into the dirt, he stood up and turned his attention back towards the other four combatants. He whipped his arm out to his side, instantly forming a sword-like length of ki that wrapped around his fist and extended a couple of feet. Within seconds, the seed he planted had taken root. A tiny green claw shot through the dirt and out climbed a green imp. He sniffed around then looked up at his master expectedly. "Play," Jeice said, pointing at Stinkmeaner without bothering to look away from the rest of the battle.

The saibaman made a sound half way between a purr and a growl before sprinting towards Stinkmeaner. As if he'd been hit with a heavy log splitter, the fiend's skull popped open as he ran, flinging a stream of acid towards his target.

--------------------

Free) Take Stinkmeaner A1, A2, A3
1) Dodge Grapple
2) Dodge Grapple
3) Plant Saibaman
4) Mastered Ki Sword 5%

Ki Used: 3%
Total Ki Used: 3%
Damage: 5%

Saiba:
1) Acid Blast @Stinkmeaner [DR: 5] 3%
2) Acid Blast @Stinkmeaner [DR: 5] 3%

Ki Used: 6%
Total Ki Used: 6%

Notes:

Stamina: 10,533 [10,276]
Posted Image
Trumpet's SS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burter
Member Avatar
Author
“Oh shit,” The words expelled from Burter’s shocked face as he watched his flames being swallowed whole into the large hand of the long-haired reaper. The deadly warrior flew forward and Burter could only respond with a gurgle of pain and blood as the grim reaper planted a heavy and explosive blow to his midsection. His bottom jaw hung open as his crimson eyes stretched outwards with shock at his large opponent’s surprising speed. The following combustion sent the midsection of his armor shattering to pieces and his body lifting higher into the air. Watching the sickening green aura of ki gather into the opponent’s large left hand, Burter raised his arms up instinctively.

His left eye opened to sudden darkness. A tremendous pain radiated from his hand. His muscles tensed as he lifted his face up, ripping it out of a crater in the ground. The Batabeurra found himself on all fours crouched down on the ground, watching drops of blood trail down from over his swollen shut right eye, Drip drip dripping back into the Batabeurra head shaped crater. Lifting his dazed head slightly, Burter could see his Xodus lying in the grass before him, and the large metallic boots of his assailant after it. Raising his right eye up slightly higher to look his opponent in the eyes, Burter surprisingly smirked at the frightening sight of his opponent.

“Heh, looks like you should follow your own advice…” Burter chuckled at his obvious bluff before his face fell down with a sickening gurgle of blood. His left hand came up as if to cover his mouth, but then his blue fingers swiftly snapped up and pressed a button alongside his scouter, “Now!”

The rustling sound of the trees around the clearing filled the air as four figures suddenly leapt from their branches. Two of them twirled through the air with an impressive display of flips and twists, the sun glimmering brightly off their new Planet Trade body armor. Two others slide across the grass like baseball stars, surrounding Grim at a safe distance on both of his sides before striking their fists into the air with a victorious side lunge pose. Suddenly all four of the covert agents aimed their blasters at the metallic titan.

“FOUR-THREE-TWO-ONE! LET’S GIVE HIM SOME!!” They fired their blasters off simultaneously at their intended target, two shots from high above their target's shoulders and two shots from the sides. However, just as quickly as the volleys left their blasters, the squad lost their bravado and sped off, hollering, “ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR! RUN LIKE SCARED BOARS!!!”

Coiled like a blue viper, Burter whipped his left hand to the side as a blue energy blade ignited with a loud hiss. He knew that even if the shots managed to make contact that they wouldn’t have much effect on the steel juggernaut, so he only relied on the possible chance that they might have at least distracted him with their flamboyant routine. Burter flew past one of the fleeing recruits as he lashed out at the same arm that drove him into the ground, almost hoping to pay back the favor.

-----

Target: Grimlok
Actions
Free: Take A3
A1: Attempt to Block A4
A2: Communications Device (1/1)
A4: Ignite Mastered Ki Sword Attack (7%)
A4: Power Fly + Ki Sword Attack to Left Arm (0.1%)
Ki Used: 7.1%
Total Used: 11.2%

Stats

Notes: Energy Stealing Xodus (+300 Strength and +10% of base in battle. Attacks with this weapon deal +9% bonus damage.), Saiyan Armor w/o Shoulders (-10% damage dealt) Ki Gloves (+3% Energy Damage) PTO Variety Blaster (3 DR Shots (1/2)

Prepared Items (4/7): Communications Device (Used), Emergency Item, Sensu Bean, Meat Shield
Edited by Burter, Mar 5 2018, 03:36 PM.
Posted Image
Siggy's by Trumpet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Captain Ginyu
Member Avatar
Here we go then. The Changeling thought to himself as the two warriors rushed towards each other. His opponent's speed, despite his size was the first thing that Cold noticed, watching the enemy unsheathe his large weapon and wasting no time in trying to savagely cut down the Frost demon with quick successive strikes. Whether by luck or sheer ineptitude on his part, King Cold hadn't quite reached close enough to his foe as the first strikes came down upon him, only slashing across his body, instead of straight through. The sharpness of the blade fierce enough to damage his armour and break the Changeling's skin slightly. The sting of it was enough to cause Cold to wince, unable to throw a counter before the blade swung back around for a horizontal slash. The King's armour tore apart once more, this time causing a deeper cut. Cold had no time to think about the blood that now trickled from the open wound before the behemoth drew the sword back in attempt to skewer him.

The Changeling King had no choice but to slam his hands down on the flat faces of the blade, using his full force to halt its momentum before reaching his torso. Whilst looking down, Cold could see the blood from his open wound trickle down. No, don't you dare. Stay in damn you, I order you to stay in The King internalized, willing his life force to remain within his body.

The creature in front of him once again drew his blade up, seemingly repeating his moves from before. The close proximity made it increasingly difficult for Cold to avoid the attacks, as the weapon slashed against his torso once more, tearing through the Changeling's armour once more and creating a few new lacerations on the King's already scarred body. Instinctively, and sincerely hoping his thoughts had been correct, King Cold dropped to the ground, narrowly avoiding the two attacks.

The leader of the Cold Clan breathed a sigh of relief as he leaped up, hoping to retaliate, only to receive two powerful headbutts in quick succession, sending the Frost Demon flying back, his back skating across the ground, picking up dust and dirt in the process and rubbing into his already painful wounds. Sticking his hands into the floor, the Changeling flipped himself back over, sliding backwards further, but at least back on his feet. Without much time to process his next move, the King was met by two quick punches to his ribs, causing Cold to cough up a mixture of blood and saliva. As the hidden blades retreated from the Changeling's ribs, Cold staggered back, grasping at the newly created puncture wounds on his body.

Rage surged through Cold's body, heat rose within him as his skin began to glow a deep purple. The wind around picked up and swirled around him, his pupils disappearing from his eyes as numerous veins popped from the muscles on his body. The lacerations and puncture wounds seemed to weld shut from the increased heat, ebbing the flow of the blue essence.

Cold had long since mastered this form, so his appearance had not changed, but his power drastically increased to the maximum that this restricted form would allow, knowing now that holding back would not be wise. The light show finally died down, leaving a very calm and collected Changeling in its wake, merely smirking at his adversary.

"You know..." The King began. "I suppose you're not too bad. You're a mighty fine swordsman, but I'd wager on you being a pretty lousy fighter," A cocky chuckle accompanied as the Changeling continued to taunt his opponent. "Yes, yes, I'm sure of it. Without your toys, there's no way you'd be able to win against someone as great as myself,"

WC: 633
TWC: 1,451

Actions:
Free: Take A2
1. Partially block A3
Free: Take A4
2. Dodge G1
Free: Take G2
3. Stunned
4. Transformation 1 (-5% Fatigue, 15% healing)
Free: Taunt. Give up your weapons and gimme a real fight.

Ki used: 5% (0% with T1 now?)
Total used: 5%

New Stats:
PL: 45,651/61,268
Ki: 22,976/30,634
Strength: 7,677 (+250)
Speed: 7,610 (+250)
Toughness: 8,130 (+350)
Stamina: 7,682 (+850)
Vitality: 7,145 (+250)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ginyu's Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stinkmeaner
Member Avatar
His attacks had all landed and he drew ever closer to Jeice to claim his opponent. Only problem was the alien seemed to have other plans and was promptly out of melee range. "Bitch ass, pussy ass, faggot ass, punk ass, bitch ass nyuggaaa!" The blind man shot taunts at the alien, clearly displeased with the recruiter's sudden retreat. Even had the nerve to imply that he'd just been playing around the entire time and that his 'friend' would take his place. Clearly he didn't mean Burter, as even the blind human could tell that he was the stronger of the pair.

The sounds of combat surrounded Stinkmeaner paired with shouting coming from most all parties involved. Before the human could pick a combatant and charge, his ears detected the presence of one who'd clearly decided to choose for him. The sound of a low pitched growl announced the presence of some sort of beast that was quickly closing in.

A sudden change in the temperature indicated some sort of burning substance flying towards the blind man. "Nyukkka!" Stinkmeaner shouted as a splattering sound assured him that the attack had been mitigated. Charging in to meet the creature, the human swerved to the left to avoid another oncoming stream. Reaching melee range, the blind man swung hard at the little creature's head and then closed the gap between them further to try to make spewing that substance more difficult.

Target: Saibaman
1) kiai A1
2) dodge A2
3) SA
4) Initiate Grapple

Notes: +2% physical and ki damage for wearing icicle gloves (forgot to mention these earlier)

Speed Teleports: 2/2 remaining

--
Ticho's second soul
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grimlok
Member Avatar

Monitors
The mechanical brawler's Ki infused fist slammed in hard against his opponents gut. Yet still the blue warrior was able to offer up some resistance against the follow up attack making a solid effort to block the block in order to mitigate the damage that would have been dealt. Impressive... For such a relatively weak specimen the one does possess some skills at the very least. Grimlok looked down upon the, now bleeding, warrior at his feet surprisingly the blue being had some words of his own to offer at this time. Well well seems he has some backbone as well to go along with that fighting spirit... Just then Burter reached up and pressed a button on his scouter upon his command came a rustling from the trees.

It's about time... I was starting to think that you all were going to skip out on this party... Well come on then don't be shy show me what it is you are bringing to the table.

With little hesitation the nameless minions fired off a volley of energy blasts. The mechanical being stood arms outstretched to embrace the coming attacks curious to just what it was these new challengers had to offer him. Sadly no sooner had the barrage of blasts struck his body the cowards retreated barely staying long enough to see their attacks hit their mark.

Leaving so soon?... What a disappointment... I here I thought things were about to get interesting...

The mechanical brawler turned his attention back towards the blue challenger just in time to witness as the warrior rushed at him with a blade made of Ki. It's about time things got interesting around here. Grimlok moved his arm in line with the sword made of energy allowing the attack to bite into his armored shell slightly before coming to a halt.

Not bad at all... Rather impressive actually for one as limited as yourself. I guess it is it would be insulting of me and my brother to not respond to your efforts properly.

With a sickening chuckle Grimlok's form shimmered slightly before reappearing a short distance away, his arms stretched outward before him as energy pulsated within his palms. The mechanical being continued to chuckle as he unloaded Ki spheres one after the other, and while his primary target happened to be the blue warrior that had so far caught his attention he mad sure not to make anyone else feel like they had been left out.

Quote:

Battle Stats

Quote:

Actions:
Free: Take All
A1: ST + Mastered Energy Dan: DR: 4, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to Burter, 1 orb at everyone else.)
A2: Mastered Energy Dan: DR: 4, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to Burter, 1 orb at everyone else.)
A3: Mastered Energy Dan: DR: 4, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to Burter, 1 orb at everyone else.)
A4: Mastered Energy Dan: DR: 4, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to Burter, 1 orb at everyone else.)

Quote:

Ki used: 40.6%
Ki remaining: 59.4%

Quote:

Equipment:

Quote:

Quote:

Extra Notes:
Speed Teleports: 5 / 6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kilborn
Member Avatar
Supreme Member
Kilborn's onslaught with his deadly blade seemed to be all that the purple challenger could handle and then some as the mechanical swordsman hacked away at his foe. To the beings credit he was able to block some of the blows, even managed to avoid some altogether yet overall the slicing edge of his weapon seemed to be taking its toll already. So as the hulking mass of metal withdrew his hidden blade from King Cold's body he couldn't help but to feel mildly disappointed.Damn... It looks like this one wasn't even worth the effort... Kilborn watched as the life flowed freely from his opponent's various lacerations. However, just as the android was about to bring an end to the pathetic creature's suffering something interesting finally happened, and his foe began to change. Ah... So this one can transform... Finally something interesting. The android continued to watch curiously until his challenger had finished, and as King Cold's wounds closed the changeling said a curious thing insinuating that without his weapons the android would stand no chance against the purple warrior.

You think that without my weapons you actually stand any more of a chance against me? Your mistake is thinking that this blades are my weapons...

Kilborn sighed slightly as he sheathed his sword and retracted his hidden blade back into his arm.

I am the weapon.

With that Kilborn thrust his arm forward and as he did so the limb morphed into a cannon that unleashed a devastating burst of energy within point blank range. Just then a message popped up across his vision from his brother requesting his assistance in giving a proper show of force. Very well brother, let us show answer their efforts in kind. Following the blast from his cannon Kilborn's arms returned to normal as his body flickered slightly before reappearing a few yards away to position himself across from where his brother stood on the battle field. With their targets in sight Kilborn set about holding up his end as the android stretched out his arms, energy began to amass within his palms. It was then that the massive mechanical being unleashed hell as he began to launch a vicious wave of energy spheres in sync with those of his brother hoping to catch as many foes as he could in their combined crossfire.

Quote:

Battle Stats

Quote:

Actions:
A1: Hell Flash: DR 4, Ki cost 2% (King Cold)
A2: ST + Energy Dan: DR: 3, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to King Cold, 1 orb at everyone else.)
A3: Energy Dan: DR: 3, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to King Cold, 1 orb at everyone else.)
A4: Energy Dan: DR: 3, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to King Cold, 1 orb at everyone else.)
Speed: Second Wave: 2X Energy Dan: DR: 3, Ki cost 7% (3 orbs to King Cold, 1 orb at everyone else.)

Quote:

Ki used: 37%
Ki remaining: 63%

Quote:

Equipment:

Quote:

Quote:

Extra Notes:
Speed Teleports: 5 / 6

Offline Profile Goto Top

Jeice
Member Avatar

Monitors
On his way towards the smaller of the two new intruders, Jeice stopped in his tracks. Burter had already engaged the beast, but was clearly outmatched. The Zoteran had never seen his teammate look so small as he did at that moment. He too whipped out his ki sword, after calling in a handful of their soldiers that had been nearby. He cursed under his breath as the grunts sprinted off within seconds of entering the battlefield. "Fuckin cowards..."

Burter paid them no mind - there wasn't time to - and reengaged their foe with a speedy ki slash. The gigantic man ate the attack, letting it cut into his body. Miraculously, it didn't slice clean through his body. A tiny flurry of sparks flew out of the wound - such a tiny detail that Jeice almost missed it.

So he's an android... Now I understand.

The Zoteran had come across a few battle droids in the PTO's arsenal, but never something as sophisticated as these beings. How could he make use of this information? He had little time to think about it because his foes each unleashed a seemingly endless wave of blasts upon the three fighters, ignoring Stinkmeaner for some reason. Only a handful of blasts barreled towards Jeice, but they came so quickly from two different fronts that he couldn't avoid them. A couple hit the ground at his feet, throwing shrapnel-like rocks into his legs, but the rest struck his body in a half dozen different places.

Quote:

The saiba saw his prey dispatch his attacks and run towards him. With a fiendish grin, he slid under the man's legs and popped up behind him. The ground around him exploded, throwing him onto his back. The little imp grimaced, but his single-track mind had an order to follow and that was all he knew. Injured, but motivated by his master's orders, he clambered back to his feet and raced towards his target again.

The ensuing explosion sent him skidding on his back across the water's surface like a skipping stone. When his momentum had finally slowed, he plunged into the tepid waters and under the weight of his clothing sank like a rock to the bottom. For a moment he lied there in the mud, staring up at the light that didn't quite reach him. What was the point in fighting such monsters? Even with the changeling involved, it seemed like they stood no chance against the twin androids, who had descended on them like a pair of reapers.

Jeice noticed a trail of bubbles rising towards the surface, and following it with his eyes he realized his ki sword was still active. It burned hot, boiling the water immediately around it.

I can't stop now... I have to keep going. If this is to be our first real test as a team, then we aren't going to go down without a proper fight...

With his lungs burning for air, and overwhelming urge to take a deep, watery breath threatening to win against his determination to live, Jeice clenched his teeth and pushed himself back to his feet. With his gaze set straight up, he shoved against the lake floor, sending himself hurtling back out of the water and into the air. "Is that all you've got?!" he screamed after taking a life-restoring breath. With his ki propelling him forward, he sped towards the gray-skinned android and unleashed a furious set of slashes with his energy sword.

----------------------
Free) Tank everything
1) Power Fly + Ki Sword [DR: 4 | CE: Slice] @Grimlok [.5%]
2) Ki Sword [DR: 4 | CE: Slice] @Grimlok
3) Ki Sword [DR: 4 | CE: Slice] @Grimlok
4) Ki Sword [DR: 4 | CE: Slice] @Grimlok

Ki Used: .5%
Total Ki Used: 5.5%
Damage: 5%

Saiba:
Free) Tank everything
1) Counter @A4 [Deny Grapple Attempt]
2) Grapple Attempt @Stinkmeaner

Ki Used: 3%
Total Ki Used: 9%

Notes:

Stamina: 10,533 [10,274]
Edited by Jeice, Mar 10 2018, 03:29 PM.
Posted Image
Trumpet's SS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Burter
Member Avatar
Author
Burter hissed in frustration as the grim reaper moved his large forearm ever so slightly and receiving a mere slit. The Batabeurra’s boots dug into the grassy soil as he slid to a stop from his flight, turning to face his opponent with his ki blade and fangs bared.

The opponent was gone however, reappearing some short distance away. Burter immediately became alarmed at the return of the green aura pulsating around his enemy’s palms. An onslaught of ki spheres then fired from the metallic reaper’s palms like Gatling Gun fire, and the Batabeurra was quick to react. His body’s image fazed through the air as the blue Brute attempted to dodge the first incoming spheres. As soon as his foot hit the ground, he pushed off and leapt into the air with an acrobatic spiral, attempting to swerve and spin around the next waves of spheres. His red eyes swiftly widened at the trajectory of one bolt, and the Batabeurra swung energy blade upwards in an attempt to cleave the dangerous orb safely in half.

Like a spear ripping a bird out of the air, another incoming series of spheres caught Burter and threw him to the ground with painful combustions. The Batabeurra rolled swiftly, trying to use the pain he felt as a motivator to move faster. Despite his speedy recovery however, the sea of sickening green and icy blue energy spheres washed over him like a raging tide. They riddled his body, cracking his armor and scorching his flesh. Some of the spheres flew past the Batabeurra, shattering open the trees like glass cylinders as splinters flew through the smoky air.

The demolition stopped, with nothing but a large cloud of smoke hovering over the destruction. Rising from that large cloud of smoke was the silhouette of the Batabeurra. His right eye still swollen shut, a trail of blood leaking down from his mouth, and his armor torn and shattered around his torso. Yet fighting spirit shone through his crimson eyes. His fanged smile reflect an almost maniacal nature.

Burter watched as his red comet comrade burst forward from the waters behind the grim reaper. The sight gave him even more determination as the Batabeurra hissed aloud with a war cry. His blue aura blew away the smoke as Burter launched himself forward. His image seeming to fade suddenly as he reappeared just feet away from his opponent. The explosive Zanzoken technique carried Burter further as he lashed out at the same left arm as before. This time however, he aimed higher than the forearm, cutting straight for the bicep. Burter then intended to allow his speed to carry him past the reaper. His right hand, covered by a damaged but still functioning blaster, straightened its barrel at its target. Burter aligned its sight with the back of the metallic reaper’s large left shoulder before pulling the trigger to fire.

Actions
A1: Zanzoken Dodge Grim’s A1 (3%)
A2: Deflect to Grim’s A2
Free: Take Grim’s A3 & A4
Free: Take Kilborn’s A2-A4
A3: Zanzoken + Ki Sword Attack @ Grim (3%)
A4: DR 3 PTO Variety Blaster Shot @ Grim

Ki Used: 6%
Total Used: 17.2%

Stats

Notes: Energy Stealing Xodus (+300 Strength and +10% of base in battle. Attacks with this weapon deal +9% bonus damage.), Saiyan Armor w/o Shoulders (-10% damage dealt) Ki Gloves (+3% Energy Damage) PTO Variety Blaster (3 DR Shots (2/2)

Prepared Items (4/7): [/b]Communications Device (Used)[]/b], Emergency Item, Sensu Bean, Meat Shield
Edited by Burter, Mar 12 2018, 12:52 AM.
Posted Image
Siggy's by Trumpet
Offline Profile Goto Top

Captain Ginyu
Member Avatar
The Changeling King smirked as the behemoth fell for his taunt, sheathing his blade, and bringing the battle closer to a level playing field...or so the King thought. However, before Cold could capitalise on his strategy, the brute launched forwards, making nothing of the distance between them and leaving the Frost Demon little time to react, merely becoming a passenger, forced to watch as his opponent's arm shape-shifted into a cannon-like appendage. Pain ensued as Cold felt a blast of energy explode upon his torso, forcing the wind out of him, knocking him back a few feet, wincing in pain as he collapsed on to one knee.

King Cold took a few moments to collect himself, breathing heavily, before looking up and watching the two monstrous combatants rise into the air. Once again, the Changeling could do little to register his next move before the oncoming attack was blasted down upon him. Ki blasts rained down on the battlefield, engulfing everybody upon it. The King closed his eyes and braced himself for the chaotic onslaught.

Cold could hear explosions around him, and yet felt no pain...he slowly opened his eyes, seeing two silhouettes in front of him, blocking his view. It took a few moments to register, but Cold finally recognised their uniforms as his eyes adjusted. Two of his minions had shielded him from the initial part of the barrage, and Cold could do nothing but witness the pair of them get ripped apart by the blasts, their screams piercing through the battlefield itself. Truth be told, King Cold was pleased that his underlings held some kind of use, but felt no emotion towards their well-being, this was precisely the reason they had been employed.

Unfortunately, their sacrifice was somewhat in vein as the attack eventually destroyed the subordinates, their steaming corpses, or what was left of them, lay strewn across the ground in front of the Changeling as the onslaught continued, raining down upon the Frost Demon.

As the painful light show subsided, the damage was evident. ...I have to finish this...I can't take keep taking attacks like that...

The leader of the Cold Clan stumbled to his feet, having to find his balance among the rubble around him. "Well, you're not as useless as I thought!" Cold teased, trying to maintain his bravado, dusting himself off in the meantime. "You pack a fair punch, I daresay...but I wager that you aren't able to take my best shots and continue," King Cold continued, evidently trying to coax his adversary once again into trying to level the playing field. "In fact, if you do intend to block or evade my next few attacks, then I daresay it would be because you're intimidated by my sheer power. You wouldn't be the first of course. I did once have an entire Empire fear the very mention of my name...but just to be sure..."

Fearing his taunt might not work, Cold raised his hands up to his face, spreading his fingers. "SOLAR FLARE!" The King bellowed as a bright, shining light burst forth, hoping to blind his foe. The Frost Demon wasted no time in shooting himself high into the air, locking on to the behemoth as his purple lit up around him. Without a second thought, the Changeling shot down through the air like a homing missile, holding his form as tight as possible, aiming to skewer the brute with his large, sharp horns.

Fearing a counter assault, Cold raised two fingers to his forehead as he charged as much energy as he could muster into one hand, disappearing without a trace and appearing directly in front of his opponent. Cold stared into his foe's eyes for the briefest of moments, willing him to tank the blast as it erupted towards the brute's stomach like a point-blank shotgun blast.

Actions:
Free: Take A1
1. Maneuvers (A2 & A3)
Free: Tank A4 & A5
Free: Taunt, taunt and taunt some more.
2. Solar Flare @ Kil -4%
3. Dragon Dive @ Kil -6%
4. IT Flash Bomb @ Kil + Ki Well

Ki used: 10%
Total used: 15%

New Stats:
PL: 45,651/61,268
Ki: 22,976/30,634
Strength: 7,677 (+250)
Speed: 7,610 (+250)
Toughness: 8,130 (+350)
Stamina: 7,682 (+850)
Vitality: 7,145 (+250)
Edited by Captain Ginyu, Mar 13 2018, 12:02 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ginyu's Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ticho
Member Avatar
Wordslinger
The creature was a nimble one and had completely avoided Stinkmeaner's advance. The subtle brush against the old man's legs was felt as his target deftly maneuvered underneath them. "Whatsamatter? You scared, lil bitch?"

No sooner did the blind man finish that sentence than did the sound of several close range detonations sooth his ears. It seemed not one of the attacks was meant for him this time around and from their volume and direction it appeared as though they had made their impact on the saibaman that was now standing behind him. "Yea, dat's right! Dat's what happens when you try to run around like a punk-ass bitch-ass nigga!"

The human gave a chuckle as he turned to face the little beast which now seemed a bit more eager to engage in mano a mano. The distance now closed, Stinkmeaner began his assault on the little creature. "You!" The blind man shouted as he let fly with 2 jabs towards the saibaman's head. "Are!" Stinkmeaner followed with a pair of jabs at the creatures chest. "A!" Another set of jabs were thrown, this time at the shoulder blades. "Bitch!" A fourth set of jabs were aimed at the temple. "Ass!" A fifth set of jabs flew towards the beast's neck. "Nigga!" The blind human concluded his assault with 2 knees towards the little monster's mouth.

Target: Saibaman
1) 2 QA
2) 2 QA
3) 2 QA
4) 2 QA
Grapple 1) 2 QA
Grapple 2) 2 QA

Speed Teleports: 2/2 remaining

--
My Wiki
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Battles Completed · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone