Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Beerus VS Juch (Complete); Discord Gem Spar, Alliance
Topic Started: Feb 18 2018, 10:28 PM (26 Views)
Member Avatar

Roleplay Guide
Juch: Combat Rune, Guide: Lost Training Regimen
Beerus: Combat Rune, Champion II

Beerus VS Juch
Juch turned to Beerus, "Now that we've spend a good amount of time both indoors and outside, which would you prefer, Lord Beerus?"
BeeWhis - Today at 3:39 PM
He shrugged he enjoyed doing whatever really as long as it was enjoyable. So far both had been enjoyable, "I don't think I find much difference in either if I am going to be honest with you."
Juch - Today at 3:50 PM
"Hmm, I see," Juch nodded. So as long as he was able to relax like this, whether it was with modern comforts or the great outdoors, it didn't seem to really matter, does it? "Shall we fish some more, or would you like to do something else?"
BeeWhis - Today at 3:54 PM
Beerus went back to his fishing pole, "You know this is relaxing, I say we keep this up."
Juch - Today at 3:56 PM
"Very well," the professor sat back down and began preparing his own bait for the next attempt. The cool winds rustled through the trees and sent some ripples across the surface of the river, but otherwise, things are quiet and calm.
BeeWhis - Today at 4:13 PM
They sat their relaxing for a moment, but then suddenly Beerus' ears perked up. He glanced into the water, "You should cast your line over there. You will get a bite for certain."
Juch - Today at 4:17 PM
Juch looked over to Beerus. His ears had shot up into the air with some sort of alert. The advice came out suddenly, but the android had stopped himself from throwing out the hook in time for Beerus' words to settle in.

He nodded, aiming for that spot instead, and tossed his line in.
BeeWhis - Today at 4:18 PM
Juch wasn't really a pro at casting a line, but he was certainly good enough to land it near the area the destroyer had nodded towards. That was all that it took as within seconds he got a bite!

"Looks like you got yourself a bite!"
Juch - Today at 4:18 PM
End spar
Edited by Juch, Feb 18 2018, 10:29 PM.
Wiki Page
Offline Profile Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone