Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Ai vs Trumpet Part Two [c]; Discord | Gem
Topic Started: Feb 19 2018, 12:38 AM (17 Views)
Member Avatar
Cosmic Princess
Ai: Combat Rune + Telepathic Link
Trumpet: Baba's Crystal Ball

Trumpet had become so accustomed to running into Ai while she was naked that it hadn't even fazed him. He hadn't even especially noticed, truth be told. For one reason or another, that girl was always in her birthday suit. "Is it hard to dry him off after a shower? Seems like he'd be damp for ages," he replied.

"Nope, the water just falls right off of him. See, he's not even wet," she replied as she shoved Pipette towards him. Having heard the young girls screams, all the peeps were looking in their direction. Ai already lost her train of thought and had yet to cover herself. Another cool breeze flew by and she shivered slightly before instructing Pipette to transform himself into a dress for her to wear. She held out her hand where a smaller version of the teddy walked out from seemingly nothingness. "Woo, that feels better."

When Pipette transformed into clothes for Ai, Trumpet always felt like it was a bit strange. He hadn't ever interacted with the bear, but something always seemed a little off with their partnership. Then again, he'd never seen anything like Pipette before. "How long have you had Pipette?" he asked.

"Hm... I'm not really sure how long it has been," she replied. Her concept of time was flawed, it was something she never paid much attention to. Not that she really needed to worry about it the first place. Her existence was one without end. "I remember how happy I was when I got him though. Pipette was a gift from someone very special to me. Ever since then we've never been apart."

The namekian nodded. There was more to the story. Pipette was very unique. He seemed like an item that Ai owned, but it was obvious enough that he was his own, intelligent being. For whatever reason, he played the part of the girl's stuffed teddy bear. "Well, you're mighty lucky to have him! Whoever gave him to you is a really swell guy," he said with a smile, changing gears. He could research on his own time.

"Mhm, I think you're right. I mean I wouldn't be here right now without him after all," she said in a cheery tone with a smile. "So, want to take a look around at the stalls while we're here? They might have some super awesome stuffs we can buy in this astral place that we can't find anywhere else!"

"I... I don't think we can take anything with us from here, Ai..." the namekian replied, rubbing the back of his head. As much as this projection felt like a real place, what is all the other people around and all, he knew it wasn't. Nothing here existed physically.

"What!? You gotta be kidding," she screamed while running to the nearest stall. The first shop in sight was selling vases made of glass with pretty designs on them. She immediately grabbed a few and tossed them on the ground. "That has to be real, just look at it!"
Posted Image
Siggy by Tarble | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone