Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lilim; Sneaking Dragon Ball
Topic Started: Mar 5 2018, 08:36 PM (594 Views)
Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Helios here!

I have come to confiscate your Dragon Ball, please.
Posted Image
Worksheet || Vault || Theme Song

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Hrm. Posted at the same time my update was approved discarding it...

Ah well, there's probably benefit of the doubt here, so I'll have that update re-opened so I can fix it, then.

Edit: Suggestions for refs?

Edit2: Also, the fact that I finished a sneak attack already this week... not sure if that matters or not. Might not, but I'm not sure.
Edited by Bassolarr, Mar 5 2018, 08:54 PM.

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
I choose Beerus or Trumpet as ref if they're down.
Posted Image

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Just... out of curiosity:

Your update putting you on Namek: http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/topic/9046922/1/#new
Your update before that: http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/topic/9046104/1/?x=90

I'm sure it's nothing, but... why was the older one approved just now? I dunno if that disqualifies anything, but that's kind of an oversight.

Lilly
Hope-Bearer
Roleplay Guide
Lol
Character Sheet

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Bebi
Mar 5 2018, 09:49 PM
Lol
Like I said, it's probably not a huge deal, but I cannot ignore the presence of... *counts* several people on the planet that would make life exceedingly difficult for me in a battle like this.

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Because my Column's Monitors never approve of my update on time and I have to wait a week or more. Since I caught it and did not try to sweep it under the rug, I got someone to approve it that was available. I could have asked you (Lilim), but would you really approve my update in order for me to sneak you?
Posted Image

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Helios Ryuad Rune Sirat
Mar 5 2018, 09:54 PM
Because my Column's Monitors never approve of my update on time and I have to wait a week or more. Since I caught it and did not try to sweep it under the rug, I got someone to approve it that was available. I could have asked you (Lilim), but would you really approve my update in order for me to sneak you?
To be fair, probably not? I mean, that's a fair point. It just would have been nice had Trumpet also approved your older update as well as your latest update, just so there wouldn't be any confusion.

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Who will do for referee? Beerus/Whis or Trumpet?
Posted Image

Hiiragi Junior
Member Avatar
Detective Hero
Admin
the sneak is valid
Quote:

3 May 12, 09:48 PM Diive: semi's writing slapped me in the face like a biotch

Quote:

26 Jul 12, 01:28 PM
Tien: *sucks off Kimmy before she can hit* bad. stoppit

Click Sig for Profile
Posted Image

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Okay, cool--no worries then. Its probably in my best interest then to just let Helios have the ball, but I'll wanna think about it just a little longer. I'll have your answer shortly.
Edited by Bassolarr, Mar 6 2018, 08:51 AM.

Cell
Member Avatar
High Roller
Administrator
Lilim, I am trying to understand what we have going on here. Your post here said it would be in your best interest to give the ball away via forfeit, you just edited this asking for more time to think about it. Your incomplete update still says you are forfeiting the ball which coincides with the previous post before edit.

What are you doing with it?
Edited by Cell, Mar 6 2018, 11:04 AM.
Posted Image

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
I had modified my update thinking that forfeiting it would be in my best interest--but if things are in a catch-22 state right now, I'd like to at least see what the rulings are one way or the other. I would at least like to know how many balls are in possession of certain individuals before making a final decision in this matter.

That being said, if it's an issue, then I guess my original point stands for forfeit

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Forfeit? Sounds great.
Posted Image

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Helios Ryuad Rune Sirat
Mar 6 2018, 10:47 PM
Forfeit? Sounds great.
For someone that posted as late as possible against Whis, I would have thought you would appreciate the act of delaying for more information. I'll give you my final answer sometime today.

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Sorry to have people wait on my decision. That being said, I'm cool with Beerus reffing--let's get this battle started. I know I've been running around in circles, but this is my decision: let's fight it out.

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
Just tossing it out there for both parties involved, but would anyone be opposed to a co-ref situation between Beerus and myself? We can call him the first chair or something so that in case he and I have a dispute he can have final say. If anyone is totally against it then I won't push it though.
Posted Image
Siggy By OldTarble | Profile

"It is pride that turns angels into demons."

DaddySenpai - Tomorrow at 12:40 AM
if i use deca
ill always have a friend

Bassolarr
Member Avatar
KING OF THE RING
Monitors
Trumpet
Mar 7 2018, 07:59 AM
Just tossing it out there for both parties involved, but would anyone be opposed to a co-ref situation between Beerus and myself? We can call him the first chair or something so that in case he and I have a dispute he can have final say. If anyone is totally against it then I won't push it though.
Well, we'd need Beerus to first accept the position of Ref, and I would ultimately prefer it if he was in charge of the reffing responsibility. Given the circumstances, it's probably for the best to not start experimenting with things. Once this battle is over, I'd be more than happy to experiment with things in a more friendly battle, that way the experiment isn't compromised by other factors, if that makes sense.

Whis
Member Avatar

Whatever you guys need.
Column 4 on lock down since 2013.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Two things.

Lilim

For someone that posted as late as possible against Whis, I would have thought you would appreciate the act of delaying for more information. I'll give you my final answer sometime today.

Waiting 24-hours to type an appropriate response versus someone that was, let's see, 5.4889 times stronger than I was. I think that was alright for me to do, call me crazy.

Whis PL: 1,720,564
My PL: 313,460

Lilim

Well, we'd need Beerus to first accept the position of Ref, and I would ultimately prefer it if he was in charge of the reffing responsibility. Given the circumstances, it's probably for the best to not start experimenting with things. Once this battle is over, I'd be more than happy to experiment with things in a more friendly battle, that way the experiment isn't compromised by other factors, if that makes sense.

Are we not having a friendly battle here? I have no negativity towards you or anything personal, so by your choice of words you apparently aren't taking this as a friendly battle, more like a hostile battle [antonym there]. Hm..

Whis, please be our referee.
Posted Image

Yamoshi
Member Avatar
Legend
Also! For the record. I did not/was not calling out Whis and Kasume as my update monitors; I was simply stating the obviously of who was responsible of the column. My apologies to the both of you if I came off otherwise.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sneak Attacks · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone