Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Tides of Time; Tarble & Asami | PS
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 10:17 PM (614 Views)
Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
It had come to an end, hadn't it?

This gruesome battle, his gruesome battle, it had to end at some point. Everyone stopped fighting at some point. Every car ran out of gas, every boxer ended their career on a high of wins or so punch drunk they can't see straight. Where did Tarble's fight end? Death was a new feeling. Sure, he had been brought so close to the cold embrace of the Reaper that he was practically friends with that skeletal specter. There were a multitude of times where he thought it was his time. But now it had finally happened. he was in Other World, training amongst men that age had taken. Learning lessons spanning across the cosmos. But how long was he going to be satisfied with just this? How long was it going to be before his true fight resumed?

Where he'd take his place back from the cruel mortals that dared to strip him of his title.. of his dignity? What kind of man gets murdered by the daughter of the assassin he had taken the life of? It was a cruel joke, and he wasn't laughing. He had too much to live for to just roll over and die, he had to admit that much to himself. There was no way he could just.. stop. Machinations had never stopped in his mind. He had never stopped thinking 'how do I escape?' 'How do I leave?' 'No one will revive me.' It was a disgusting reality to come to grips with-- that no one was coming to save him.

Luka.. she couldn't gather the Dragon Balls on her own. Even with Bea helping her, how much could she manage before she died as well? His brother.. his comrade, Chaos.. had they survived the battle? Did Tarble's interference buy Chaos enough time to escape? The Warlord had watched the battle unfold from above, and tears streamed down his face as he watched Chaos bite the bullet so quickly after he did. Ultimately, Tarble couldn't do anything. Tarble was no God. Tarble was no Tactician. Tarble was no Warlord. Tarble was no soldier. Tarble was merely a man without a mission now. Perhaps that was why he made himself stay in this Heaven for some time. Perhaps that was why he tried to keep himself out of matters. Perhaps that was why he was ready to give up on his mortal coil.

But then he saw it. The thing about being in the Other World.. it came with the ability to view your loved ones, at least if you fought for a proper cause. It may not have been the most innocent cause, but Tarble believed himself to be in the right. He still did. He still saw them as enemies to be eliminated, he just never thought he would be the one to do it. Not anymore. But there was another negative energy coming to the light. Something.. on Planet Namek. The Tactician focused in on what was going on. There were plenty of things taking place on the planet, but there was one event he was very focused on.

The battle between Luka.. and a creature that looked exactly like Tarble, only clad in a dark cloak, purple skin, and crimson eyes.

From the looks of the clash, they were almost dead even, but Luka was losing ground. Whatever this creature was just couldn't be fatigued. Even against the strongest of flames, there was something dull about Luka's embers. As if she had no reason to keep going, yet her body willed itself to keep fighting for some reason. Tarble didn't know what to fight for.. for Luka to join him in this beautiful afterlife, or to fight for both of them to return to their lives together? As the fight went on, Tarble's hands had curled into fists. He couldn't do this anymore. He couldn't.. he couldn't watch her die. The Warlord let out a scream as his ashen aura erupted around his body, diving off of Snake Way.

He struggled against the barrier for a moment, but he broke through. He was in the depths of Hell now, but he didn't even care about possibly being condemned to a life of hellfire and brimstone for the rest of his undead life. He was going to get to her no matter the cost! Now his body slammed into the ground of Hell, causing tremors and cracks to form in its deepest depths. He was roaring to life. It was a complete 180 from what the Warlord had become. He was docile, training with others, learning with them and taking it in stride. Now? He was almost rabid, trying to claw his way out of Death. he was quite literally trying to break the gates of Heaven and part the stone doors of Hell with nothing more than his willpower.

But something was there.. two feathers that fluttered in front of his face. One of deep white and another of devastating ebony. The two feathers began to coil together, a shining light began to form in front of him. The barrier in front of his face began to weaken, giving him that perfect moment. He broke through, screaming from the sky. His white aura came crashing down like a mighty meteor, both the dark creature and Luka looking up. They both backed away from one another as the comet came crashing down, smoke and debris filling the area. And as it cleared, the Tactician looked back at his wife. His halo was gone.. he had shed his undead corpse. He was here and alive somehow. "I.."

Suddenly, he could feel it. That overwhelming dark energy. The Saiyan brought his gaze to his doppelganger, letting out a sigh. "We talk later. Let me fight now.. rest." Crimson irises and hair took him over, his aura lit aflame. He was a God now, but for how long? He hadn't used this transformation in so long. Was it going to serve him well in this fight? The creature didn't seem worried at all. in fact, he was smiling. "You know, I didn't think I'd get to see you.. I was going to be satisfied with killing off your family, but now I get to send you down as well."

His voice was gruff, yet so familiar. It was merely Tarble's in a darker tone. Who the hell was this fucking creature? "Before we do this, I want answers. Who are you, and what do you want with my family?" The creature snickered, shaking his head. "You know, you talk too much. That was always your weakness, Tarble. You never knew when you keep your mouth shut and merely act instead. You always wanted dialogue.. well, since you're so used to getting what you want, I'll indulge you." The creature took a single step forward, but that was all it took. An intense gravity took their battlefield over, stopping just short of Luka.

Bea had come out to assist the pinkette, unable to believe the sight of Tarble standing against this monster. "My name is Omen. I am the culmination of all your negative emotions, Tarble. Every mistake you've made, every man you've slain for an unjust cause, every negative thing that you've ever done. That is me. And now I'm here to reap what karma has given you. I'm here to strip you of everything you've ever held dear." A smile tugged at the creature's lips. "And now it looks like I get to kill you at the end of it all." Omen blinked once, a surge of energy shooting past Tarble. He couldn't even turn back fast enough before it was too late.

Half of Bea's head was missing.. she was dead on the spot.

Her corpse fell to the ground as Luka and Tarble screamed in unison, one of sadness, one of rage. Tarble rushed at Omen, slamming a fist into his gut. The blow landed true as Tarble glared into Omen's eyes. "I will tear the skin from your bones!" He fired off an energy blast into the creature's stomach, putting distance between them as he looked back at Luka. "Lu.. I know. I know it's hard right now, but I need you to get back to the ship. It's too dangerous out here for you right now!" He could see the hesitation in Luka's eyes, but Tarble's pupils shrunk in anger. "GO, LUKA! DAIKON IS AT THE SHIP!" They needed to protect him most of all.

Tarble needed to protect the both of them.. Bea was dead now. Saiyans were fueled off of raw emotions, so now he was at his peak. This was the time where Tarble would be at his absolute strongest! Luka finally nodded, tears threatening to spill past her eyelids. "Be.. be careful, Tarby." She began to fly away, Omen cutting her off. "And where do you think you're going?" The creature was about to grab at her neck, but he was stopped short of her by Tarble's hand. "Don't you lay a damn finger on her!" He grabbed at Omen's throat, throwing him to the ground. "Don't look back, don't hesitate. I'm going to fight for you!"

Luka flew off and Tarble was left with Omen, alone. The Saiyan began to descend to the ground, his feet stamping against the dirt of Namek. "You bastard.. you killed MY BEA!" He screamed out to the heavens he broke free from, flames manifesting on his flesh. He was here to fight this out to the very last breath now. The Saiyan rushed forward, slamming his foot into Omen's gut. The creature was propelled upwards, Tarble utilizing his Instant Transmission to appear above Omen. His fist came down to slam into Omen's back, followed by another. Then another, then another, then another. He pummeled the creature into the dirt, only to grab Omen by his head and his legs, lifting his body into the air before slamming him right back down into the dirt. "I.. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

Both of the Tactician's palms aimed for Omen, golden energy collecting in them for a moment. "DIE!" He released two amazing beams of energy, overwhelming the creature with his attack. Then.. he was gone. There was a difference between someone being turned to ash and simply not being in the same place they were to begin with. He was gone. Then he realized where he had gone. "Damn it, no, please!" Tarble dashed toward the only ki signature he could lock onto in that moment: Daikon's.

He made it to the ship within twenty seconds, but it was already too late. Luka and Omen were outside the ship, Luka on one knee while Daikon was in Omen's arms, cradled. "Don't--" Omen smiled as Tarble arrived. "Oh, don't what..? Do this?" Omen dropped Daikon right on his head, causing the toddler to cry out in pain. Blood oozed from the baby's head before Omen's foot came up. "DON'T!" It was all too late. The sickening crunch of a skull, following by the squishing of brain matter. Both Tarble and Luka were completely speechless in that moment. Engulfed in sadness.. and rage.

Omen laughed in their faces for a moment, only for Tarble and Luka's pupils to shrink with anger in unison. They both screamed out, Tarble's hair shifting to crimson while Luka's went to magenta. They were both unbelievably pissed. They rushed forward in unison, Tarble slamming his elbow into Omen's cheek while Luka slammed hers into Omen's gut. The second attack came, Tarble kicking Omen in his knee while Luka slammed her foot into Omen's face. Their attacks aimed for anything that wasn't covered with a block, each targeting different areas. In that moment, they were in perfect sync despite their heightened emotions. The power couple of this universe had arrived in full force, unified by rage.

They both kicked Omen into the air, Tarble rushing up and above Omen. A thick, blue aura began to form around Tarble's arm. In that moment, he was beginning to perfect the art of combining the rage of Super Saiyan with the calmness of divine energy. That moment heralded evolution. Wings of pure flames began to spread on the ground as Luka screamed out, jumping into the air. Tarble came hurdling down like a meteor, Omen in the middle of their paths.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

Their punches collided with Omen simultaneously, engulfing him in a furious torrent of flames and divine energy. He was being ripped apart. Omen screamed out as the punch energy lashed out at his body, only for his smoking husk of a corpse to go flying toward the ground. His body fell with a 'thunk', Tarble and Luka gliding back to the ground, huffing out. They both de-transformed back to their base forms, looking to Daikon. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't save him." He looked to Luka. As her lips began to part, blood began to pour from her eyes. They rolled back, Tarble's eyes widened as her body fell. A beam of energy went through her head. Tarble let out a shuddered breath, watching as Omen managed to get back on his feet with a few injuries here and there. "What did I say, Tarble..? I was going to kill your entire family.." He could sense another energy approaching, smiling at the Warlord.

"Who's next?"
Character Sheet | Vault | Tarble's Edits
Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
It was very unclear just where or when she was -- her location had changed and she could feel it. She used her powers to rewind time and the only conclusion in knowing this was when she hit her knees. Blood came spewing out of her mouth as she began coughing up rough breaths of air, the crimson splattering over the greenery beneath of her feet. She wasn't sure just what had happened to make her rewind time, but it was enough to make her erase her own memory and she never did that. A deep breath of air escaped from her lips as she slowly stood back up to her feet, one of her hands gripping at her abdomen that began to ache from the loss of blood and life force. But then, she felt a powerful surge hitting at the back of her mind -- someone was trying to defy death itself, fight against the barriers of time and existence. Heaven wasn't pleased with this and so she closed her doe eyes in order to pay mind to what was happening.

That's when she saw it, a Saiyan man breaking past the barriers of Heaven and entering Hell's atmosphere, but it didn't end there, he began pushing past the ground's surface and trying to come back to the realm of the living. Images suddenly flashed in her head, one of a dire battle on a planet called Namek and Luka was at the core of it all. Her best friend -- Luka. Caramel eyes widened and shook in place at the sight, only to grit her teeth as she thrust an arm outward, a violet light beginning to illuminate from around her palm. Two lone feathers began flying past the barriers of life and entered Hell, shrouding the barrier with their magicks and weakening it. The Saiyan didn't hesitate, he burst straight through and entered the planet with a rush of energy. But her power of seeing what was happening ended there.

The Celestial wrapped her aura around herself as she pushed the balls of her feet off from the ground, teleporting herself instantly towards the new powerful signature that had arrived on Namek. As she rushed through space and entered the new orbit, her feet pushed straight onto the ground, a rush of wind flying past her body and swirling around herself. She felt it and smelled it, blood and death was simply oozing from those around her and she could feel her heart thudding in her chest. "Please, make it on time..." She whispered to herself, letting her aura come to life as she went rocketing into the sky and towards the battle that was unfolding nearby. Her teeth began to grit as she felt herself pushing past her own limits of speed, but it all came to a halt the instant that a soul entered her body.

Asami's head jerked back as she stopped in place, gasping out for air as she felt the being entering her and nestling just beside her heart. That aura was warm and familiar to the point that tears began brimming in her eyes at the mere sensation of it all. "Luka...?" She whispered, feeling the twinge in her chest increasing from the response given to her. Her hand moved to press against the middle of her chest, closing her eyes as she exhaled a deep breath of air. "I'll take care of you, rest." She whispered and reopened her eyes, a look of determination coming over her features. Light blue swirls began fluttering around her body as she went flying straight back towards the fight; there was still one last person to save.

"Who's next?

Despite it not being loud, she could hear the voice and feel the presence of the entity near. Her body, quite literally, slammed into his causing a massive explosion to erupt and blow large clouds of smoke around the vicinity. Once it cleared enough to show just who had arrived, electricity began to spark around her frame that stood between the two males. Her long raven strands flew behind her from the rushing winds, her caramels glaring daggers at the proclaimed Omen. Two wings had sprouted from her back, one tainted ebony and the other of pure white. White bindings wrapped around her bare feet as she stood in a white dress that had ended just at her knees, though some of it was torn and tattered at the end.

"How DARE YOU!" She practically seethed, a bit of blood stained on the corner of her mouth from earlier. Her arm flicked at her side, summoning her gunblade to her hand and letting it unravel from its sheathed placement. As it came into full view, she let her arm extent forward, the point of the blade aimed for Omen himself. "She was my sister! I'll fucking slaughter you." She all but growled out, images of herself and Luka flashing before her very eyes, only spurring her on further.

Posted Image

One of her eyes tore back towards Tarble, her lips formed into a default frown, considering the situation at hand. No words were spoken further than that, but the look in her eye likely spoke volumes. 'Don't get in my way and I won't get in yours.' It wasn't a way to measure dicks between them or say that one was stronger than the other or held more stakes in the matter. But it was obvious that the both of them were running on emotions right now, which were practically high, so it was time to put pride aside of doing things solo and work together. As her gaze fell upon Omen, her light blue aura flared to life around her and began forming at the tip of the blade. The energy spewed out past it and went flying straight for the entity, but it began splitting apart into smaller beams that came crashing down around his position; attempting to pin him down in one place.

She pushed off the balls of her bare feet, the sound of them tapping across the ground ringing loud in that moment as she came rushing towards the vile creature. Her arm jerked forward, her gunblade swinging forward and slicing horizontally across him, trying to tear his chest open. Blinding winds began flying in the aftermath of the swing, showing just how powerful she had truly been. As she watched him jump back in order to retreat from the force, she aimed the weapon towards him again, bullets raining out of the barrel of the gun and piercing straight into his legs. She watched him hit the ground as she began walking forward, smoke seeping out past her lips as small flames flickered out with each breath of air. "You'll suffer, just like she did." She cleaved his head straight off from his shoulders and watched it roll to the ground.

But she didn't stop and cheer for victory, no, she knew what was coming. His body vanished into ashes and her eyes shot over towards his head, watching his body regenerate from the neck down. Her arm thrust forward again, stabbing him straight in the side of the neck as she let out a snarl from the back of her throat. "That's fine! I'll just kill you again, and again, and again!" A roar sounded from her mouth as she thrust the palm of her free hand forward, smashing it into his skull and knocking his head backward. His own hand seemed to move in that moment, wrapping his fingers around her throat in order to cut off her momentum. She choked for air, but it was only for a moment as her wings floated inwardly to wrap around herself.

Asami exploded into feathers before them, only to reappear right beside Tarble. One of her doe eyes landed on him as she offered him a small grin, though it was obviously forced. Too much anger was bubbling in her belly to really care at this time. She gave him a nod of the head, suggesting that they began working together with their movements in order to put this beast on the ropes. Omen may have been more powerful than them at this time, but he was nothing when it came to the unbridled rage that he had just unleashed in Luka's husband and sisterly friend.

1,441 / 3,773

Profile | Character Sheet
Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Tarble truly had no idea what Omen was on about. He couldn't have expected any of his other allies to come and help him, not at this exact moment. not when they were tangled up in other disgusting messes. Yet there was someone coming, Tarble could feel that much. A divine energy that was approaching fast. Who the hell could this new arrival be.. a friend of his or another foe to try and slay? The divine creature bashed her body into Omen's, sending him flying backwards as lightning began to coil between the two warriors that used to be in this battle. Then she screamed at Omen, letting her wings spread out. one of light, one of darkness. The Saiyan's eyes widened at the sight, only to hear that Luka was like a sister to her. There were times when Luka would talk about a woman she was very good friends with.

An angelic creature that had a rough past, but meant well overall. Asami. Was that who stood before him now? Her eyes met his, the message was clear. Tarble took a couple steps forward, his energy spiking as he shifted into a mighty Super Saiyan. But Tarble didn't spur himself on just yet. Of all people who deserved revenge in this moment, it was Tarble and Asami. Asami, he'd let her have her moment before they fought side by side. He let the angel go forth, getting her blows in on Omen. Her attacks were fierce, mighty, rage filled. Hell, she wasn't half bad at all.

But then the time came for them to fight side by side. The angel disappeared in a puff of feathers, only to reappear at Tarble's side. She shot him a nod.. she was ready to fight together now. Tarble took a fighting stance by Asami, his energy spiking now. "Let's do this." Omen merely clapped in response. "Now this is just precious.. the husband and the sister fighting side by side? Come now, Warlord Tarble, you can surely do better than that. You never did like fighting alongside allies, after all. You preferred to protect them." Tarble let out a soft sigh, glaring daggers into Omen as he straightened himself out. "This woman doesn't need my protecting. We already have a common goal in mind, and we are going to make you pay for it. You killed Luka. Now we're going to make sure that you suffer for everything that you've done, Omen. Now is the day you die!"

Both Asami and Tarble charged up their energy to their maximums, screaming out to the heavens. Tarble took the lead of the rush as he usually did, but Asami was mere inches behind him. Omen was practically welcoming their assault, but he didn't expect the raw power they were going to put out. Punches and kicks were sent out on both sides-- they weren't in sync, but that was more to their benefit than anything. They were landing surprise blows because instead of one calmed mind, Omen was having to deal with two separate angry minds.

The creature was being pummeled repeatedly, but he wasn't taking much in terms of damage. It seemed like he was just regenerating faster than they could do damage. Tarble cursed over it, but he knew how they could do something devastating. "Together!" Tarble pushed an energy blast into Omen's gut in time with Asami, both of them releasing an attack that was meant to overwhelm the creature's body. it did so, pushing him back, but it only caused him to regenerate again. It felt like they were fighting against an impossible foe here. "I keep telling you, there's nothing you can do. Just give up, Tarble. Just give up." The creature chuckled at the both of them, but Tarble wasn't done yet.

"I've dealt with enemies like this before. Luka and I tried to overwhelm him with attacks, but he just barely survived. If the both of us overwhelm him with energy at the same time, it may.. reduce him to ashes. He can't regenerate from something if there's nothing to regenerate from." The Saiyan looked over to Asami. "But.. I can't do this alone. I need your help. All I need is a minute to charge up. If you can buy me that minute, I'll end this." He turned his entire body to Asami, struggling not to lose his grip on sanity in that moment.

"Can I trust you?"
752 / 3,084 / 4,525

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
The moment had finally arrived, the time where they'd start fighting together in order to bring down Omen. Just as Tarble pushed off the balls of his feet, she went barreling in behind him; just barely a second behind. Their fists began pummeling into the entity's body, both of their timing was way off, but it actually worked in their benefit from catching him in confusion. He continued to regenerate, but she thought of a quick plan in order to deal with this. As Omen was sent a bit away and began healing himself, Tarble suggested that they both go at him at once with a overpowering blow in order to wipe him out. Asami grinned a bit towards the Warlord and gave a shake of the head. "I have a much better idea. You regain your stamina and I'll distract him. Then I want you to use your most devastating attack, I'll make sure he doesn't heal again." The grin on her features shifted into a sad smile as he asked if he could trust her.

"You can trust me, Tarble. Luka was my best friend and dear sister and her soul rests within me. She's spurring me onward, because it'll be the two of you that ends this fight... together." She let that hang in the air a moment before she charged forward the moment that Omen started to make his move again. Her fist slammed into Omen's gut, sending his frame into an arch forward. One of her arms then reeled back, her elbow smashing into his nose and making him fall backward once more. Omen didn't appear to be in the mood for playing around anymore, for a beam of energy flew past his finger, causing the Celestial's eyes to widen at the familiar sight. The same sort of ki that killed Luka in a single shot in the head. A light blue aura surrounded her body in a barrier, gritting her teeth as he added another beam straight at her.

Cracking could be seen in her barrier and she let out a cry of pressure, flames beginning to erupt from her feet and surround her entirety. Luka's presence came forth as balls of flame began raining down from the Heaven's, crashing straight into Omen. She heard him shouting from the heat that began seething his skin straight off from his body; melting it off as it burned him like mighty magma. A cry ripped from Asami's mouth as Omen pushed another blast forward, breaking her barrier open and piercing straight into her stomach. A gasp left her as blood began oozing out past her lower lips, feeling her insides twitching from the hole that was clear through her front and exiting out to her back. Laughter could be heard from the entity, but it began to die down the instant that the beam of ki came flying back through her body; from the exit to the front. The hole in her stomach vanished without a trace and the beam of ki returned to Omen's fingertip.

Without him truly noticing, it shot back out of his digit, catching him by surprise when he came to realize that Asami had just rewound time of his attack. As it came hurtling towards her again, she lifted one of her hands, raising vast amounts of gravel from the ground and thrusting it straight into the dark energy. It exploded on impact, diminishing the attack all together. "You just.. rewound time, interesting. I could use a power like that." His tongue poked out past his lips and slurped across his lower. Asami spread both of her arms out, the area around them suddenly growing a lot frostier. Snow flurries drifted down from the skies, making the greenery of Namek freeze over with ice on their battlefield.

Ice formed in the palm of both of her hands, forming two icicles to which she gripped them tight. Her bare feet slapped across the ice beneath her, rushing straight for Omen who was running right back at her. Both of her arms began to swing, cutting into the entity's body and causing blood to spill over the snow beneath their feet. It splattered around them, some of it even staining her own white dress. One of her arms jerked upward, the edge of the icicle piercing up into his throat, hearing him beginning to choke on his own blood as he glared down at her. That's when she was caught off guard and his palm pressed against her chest, a blast of ki exploding against her.

Her body slammed down into the snow, gasping for breath as crimson began leaking from her body, staining the pillow white flakes beneath of her. She began shaking softly at the loss of blood, but she pushed herself up onto her elbows, extending her arm outward as a purple glow began radiating from her hand. She watched as Omen smirked at her, ready to end her life right in front of Tarble; but the Celestial was more confident. "Tarble, now!" The look of surprise crossed Omen's features, having almost completely forgotten about the Saiyan's presence and his head jerked upward as Asami prepared her time magicks.

884 / 2,325 / 5,409

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
What Asami had stated for an idea was what Tarble had in mind-- he wanted Asami to buy time for him while he gathered enough energy for a final attack. He could trust her due to her ties with Luka.. that Luka's soul has nestled inside of her body. Tarble watched her for a moment, letting out a gentle sigh as he began to spike his aura. "Don't die on me." As he let Asami rush forward, Tarble began to gather as much energy as he could muster. He had to put every single emotion aside for the moment. It couldn't be his fuel.. it needed to be the thing that caused him to focus. He let out a soft sigh, steam emitting from his mouth. His power was rising.. going above every limitation that Tarble once had.

His hands pushed out to either side of his body as he closed his eyes, choosing not to watch the battle that played out before him. He was putting his complete trust in Asami for that moment. A golden orb of Ki formed in each of his palms, lightning arching between the two of them. He let out a small hum from the back of his throat, vibrating from the energy that clumped within him. He pushed his arms together, letting the orbs form one much larger sphere of raw power. Then his arms shifted backward, cupping his hands behind his back. The golden orb turned a bright turquoise now. It was time to release it all.

As Asami finally screamed to Tarble to do it, his eyes opened to the sight before him. Asami was bloody and on the ground, barely clinging to life. Omen was roughed up, looking toward Tarble as if he just realized he was there. Every bolt that traveled to his brain screamed at him to stop this and heal Asami instead.. but this time, he wasn't going to. This time, he was going to finish this. For Bea, for Daikon, for Asami.. for Luka! "FINAL.." Ribbons of energy began to swirl around Tarble's frame as he declared the name of the attack, and Omen was in the way of everything that the Saiyan had become. Every victory, every smile, every positive emotion and rage he had ever felt. It was time to end this. "KAMEHAMEHA!" As he finally declared the name of his ultimate attack, a beam of turquoise energy was released from his palms.

It was added on by a ribbon of golden energy that swirled around the base of the beam, heading straight for a screaming Omen. The attack met its mark. The beam overwhelmed Omen, tearing his body apart, but it's still not enough. It's never enough. The creature was limping and dying, but Tarble let out a scream-- a scream that erupted for miles throughout Namek. This one was of raw anger. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY?!"

The Tactician rushed forward past Asami, slamming a devastating uppercut into Omen's chin and sending him into the air. His speed allowed him to warp above Omen in that moment, only to begin pummeling him right back into the ground. "You bastard, you took away everything from me! The least you can do is die! Die, die, die!" He was so lost in that moment that he didn't even realize there was another power at play. Omen was struggling with something, only to deal with immense pain. Pain that wasn't being caused by his attacks. Tarble stopped his assault, backing off to look at what was going on. It seemed like.. he was being hit with something. What the hell was going on? He took a few more steps back, waiting to see what kind of issues this was going to bring up. Did this have something to do with Asami's plan to stop him from regenerating?
648 / 3,732 / 6,057

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Tarble and pushed through with his attack, releasing the Final Kamehameha into the wind and letting it slam straight into Omen. She heard him screaming out as he began regenerating, but the glow on her hand began to glow a vibrant violet as her time magicks took effect. As he began healing, his own personal time began to rewind, reopening the gashes along his body. Tarble rushed forward and past her, beginning to bash his fists straight into Omen, screaming at him to just die, but he seemed to notice that something was happening from the look on Omen's face. Once Tarble backed off and turned towards Asami, she was now standing on her feet. Blood was dripping from her body and onto the snowy ground below, but a smile was etched onto her lips as one of her arms lifted into the air. Her arm then thrust forward, her purple aura surrounding Omen entirely.

The Final Kamehameha returned to their view, constantly slamming into Omen. Again and again and again and again. Blood spewed from his body, his flesh tearing and bones breaking under the pressure of being hit with it over and over. But it was his own fault for trying to regenerate, if he just let himself take it, she wouldn't be able to reverse time so that he had to feel that pain each time. Though she was glad that he was, because this monster deserved it. His screams ripped through the area as a final slam of the energy pummeled into his body, sending him to the ground. He was barely anything at all, his life force was fading as he began dying on the ground in front of them. If it wasn't for Asami's time reversal, he'd be regenerating, but he was unable to now that he was this weakened.

Blood spluttered past Asami's mouth as she lurched forward, a hand lifting to cover her mouth as the crimson began forming a puddle in her creamy skin. Her knees came barreling down to the ground as she felt her energy drain from her, considering she had just abused her powers more than once today. Her life was fading and it would be sensed by those around them, but for Asami this was something that she was used to. Her powers came with a price and she was just losing more time on her life, but she could easily gain it back again down the road. A huffed breath of air left her as she slowly opened a single eye; the other slammed shut tightly as her caramel hue looked towards Omen.

439 / 2,764 / 6,496

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Tarble watched on as Asami used her special powers on Omen, the beam of energy coming back to life to attack him again. omen struggled to try and regenerate against the attack, doing everything in his power to come out of the attack alive. But Asami was pushing back by bringing his attack back to life. They were struggling for superiority, but in the midst of his own regeneration, he was taking the full force of Tarble's attack constantly. it was too much stress to put his body through, and finally, he began to lose steam. Eventually, he was losing his life force altogether. Omen finally gave in, letting the attack finish him. Steam flew off of his body as he fell backward, charred and broken. He was too weak to even regenerate. They had won.

Tarble rushed to Asami, who was currently kneeling in a puddle of her own blood. Whatever this power was, it was taking a toll on her body. But that was fine, he could help her like this. He knelt beside her, biting down on his hand before pressing it up against her chest. "Calm down.. I've got you." He let his warm healing energy flow into her, trying to heal the internal injuries she was dealing with. It wouldn't heighten her life force like she had drained, but it was something to stop the pain she was going through. As his healing finally came to an end, Tarble looked to Omen.

He stood up to his full height, walking over to the creature. "You may have succeeded in killing my family.. but I'll rest easier knowing you're dead and gone, Omen. No one will oppose me again." His tone was cold now that the high of his emotions had worn off. Getting Asami out of here alive.. getting back to the ship. That was his intention here now. "I hope you suffer in the deepest pits of Hell, Omen.. go there with the blue haired assassin. And don't worry, I'll send you a full guestlist once I get a bit stronger." He raised his foot up, only to slam it down. However, it wasn't enough to kill Omen yet. His skull wasn't quite crushed.

"Y-You think I'll just roll over and die..? I got one last surprise for you both." he began to laugh almost maniacally as he pushed a palm out, a vacuum-like suction beginning to root from his palm. Tarble struggled to gain his footing, but something felt like it was being sucked out of him. Two orbs of energy, one from Tarble's chest and another from Asami's, were stripped from their bodies. Suddenly, Tarble's body felt immensely heavy, nearly falling to his knees. His power was taken from him! Omen laughed even louder. "Have fun getting strong all over again, you bastard! Die!" His laughter came to an abrupt end as Tarble dealt the finishing blow, crushing Omen's skull under his foot.

It had ended, but at what cost?
503 / 4,235 / 6,999
Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Asami heard and saw Tarble as he rushed over to her, one of his hands resting on her back in order to keep her steady. His other hand moved to her chest after having bitten into the palm. The blood on him began to ooze out of his appendage and enter her body, causing a soft gasp to escape her. Warmth began to spread through her being, causing her hues to flutter to a close at the comfort it brought to her. "It's warm..." She whispered, lifting one of her hands to rest against her own chest as Tarble's removed itself. The Saiyan made his way over to the crumpled over Omen. His foot came down against his skull, but it wasn't enough to kill him.

The entity seemed to take advantage of this moment, causing two spheres to escape past Tarble and Asami's chests. Their powers were ripped from them, causing their frames to stumble forward with the loss of force behind them. He exclaimed that they'd need to start over now and Tarble's foot crushed his skull, causing Asami to turn her head in order to spit out a bit of blood. "We may have to start over, but we can come back from that. You can't." She hissed, glad to see the death of Omen displayed before them. His body began disintegrating into dust that began blowing away in the wind.

She slowly stood up to her feet, the snow around them beginning to evaporate, allowing the normal nature of the planet to return to normal. Now that her powers were locked, she couldn't keep those elements out on display for much longer. A few steps forward were taken as she moved to stand beside Tarble, watching the ashes of Omen spread across Namek. "I'm sorry, I wish I had known sooner. I would have.. tried to fight by Luka's side until you arrived. I would have.. kept her safe." Those emotions started to burn in her chest as tears began filling her eyes. "..Oh, Yamato. He's going to be so heartbroken." Despite feeling worry for Yamato and his family, a sob escaped from her lips in her own loss.

Her body turned to face Tarble now, her lips etching into a frown as she swallowed her feelings for the moment. "I sensed.. two other powers disappearing. Was it.. was it Bea and Daikon?" She had learned of Bea through Luka, but actually met Daikon a few times while Tarble was away. A shuddered breath escaped her as she brought one of her hands forward, letting it rest against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry. C'mon.. let's get you somewhere away from here." A strained smile found her lips, but it wasn't false. Even if she lost Luka to something so vile, she was going to ensure that Tarble would be able to cope with the loss; at least until he told her to go away.

507 / 3,217 / 7,506

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
The battlefield had finally begun to calm down from the high of the battle, and now that both of their energies had been reduced to nearly nothing, the elements that had taken over began to fade away as well. Now Tarble stood over the ashes of Omen, watching as they drifted across the land of Namek. His fists trembled with emotion as Asami approached him, apologizing for not being here sooner. The Saiyan shook his head, letting her know that it wasn't her fault. Who could have expected this? She went on to mention that Yamato was going to feel horrible.. telling him that Luka was dead. Man, this was going to be a bad set of events to deal with. Finally, Asami mentioned she felt two energies disappearing.

She asked if it was Bea and Daikon, Tarble merely nodding in response. It was them, after all. The Saiyan's eyes were threatening to leak tears as he struggled not to sob. His teeth began to show from the raw emotion in his head. He hated this. He hated all of this. He hated every single moment of this. Asami grabbed his shoulder, apologizing one more time before saying they should get away from her. "The ship.. get to the ship." He knew that Luka and Bea took their old ship to get to this planet in the first place, so it stood to reason it should still be here. They were close to the ship already due to the chance in the battlefield anyway.

Tarble took a step toward the ship, only to suddenly fall to his knees. "Damn.. it." He was really low on power right now. He struggled back into his feet, not accepting any sort of help right now. He was too high on emotion to care about any pain he was pushing through. He limped his way to the ship, opening the door to the vessel before entering. It wasn't all that spacious and there was only one bedroom, but that was okay. He.. he didn't want to go in there right now anyway. As they both entered, Tarble stumbled to his pilot's seat and sat against the cushion, letting out a sigh. He didn't even care if Asami was watching at this moment, he just needed to release for a second. He stripped his chestplate off, only to release his upper body from its jumpsuit-clad prison. He let out a few pants, looking to the ceiling.

"You know, they never prepare you for this.. no matter how much training you go through, no matter how many times you think of what you're going to do in case something goes wrong, you're never prepared." He let out a shaky sigh, his tears stilling. They never spilled. He wasn't going to cry here. "They never prepare you for the idea of failure. When every aspect works against you. I was punished for being too confident I could handle it all.. that I couldn't take on allies. Now I watched my entire family die in the span of thirty minutes." He chuckled softly.

"That's so cruel."
525 / 4,760 / 8,031
Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Asami watched the tears threatening to spill from his own eyes, but they were both too proud to just cry in front of each other. They barely knew each other after all. As they began making their way towards the ship, she watched as Tarble dropped to his knees, making her move to his side. She attempted to lift him up, only for him to swat her away. Her lips etched into a frown as he forced himself up with a strained grunt and limped up the railing of the dock and into the ship itself. The Celestial followed after him, the doors closing behind her as he entered the pilot room. She watched him collapse into the seat and strip his armor off from his upper body, leaving him in his elastic jumpsuit. Asami stood a bit away, still at the entrance of the room as she let her side lean up against the entryway. Her head tilted to the side as he began speaking and she let her hues drift to a close.

He was blaming himself, of course he was. But it wasn't because he chose to gain allies and a family. A sigh escaped from her nose as her doe eyes fluttered back open, those her hues were a bit sad at the nature of the conversation. "It's not much consolation, but.. I know how you feel. I've lost.. everyone precious to me. My entire family, except an uncle. I have a twin sister, but she was dead before being brought back to life by a dark force.. And she's turned against me. I even.. lost my fiance and unborn children." Her eyes watered, but a strained smile came to her lips as she watched him from afar. "Life isn't fair, but.. we press on. Nobody's ever prepared, nor can you truly shell yourself off from the pain. It'll always be there, all we can do is cope and fall into others to try and stand back up again." Both of her arms wrapped around her own middle, her head lowering slightly.

She took a few minutes before she began speaking again. "It's not because you decided to let people close to you.. Some people just want to watch the world burn. They want to watch others suffer and sometimes it's not because you specifically did anything. It just happened to be you that they chose. I know it all too well. Just.. don't do anything too drastic." She wasn't sure what he would do in this situation, but many people thought something was a good idea, only for terrible things to come from it. For some reason, she couldn't bear the idea of Tarble going through something like this.

464 / 3,681 / 8,495

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Tarble's gaze drifted over to Asami, listening to her as she began to explain how she was put in this situation as well. Being left with only one family member, watching as some were even forced against her. She even lost her lover and her unborn child in the past. Tarble.. he wanted to say he couldn't imagine that sort of pain, but who was he kidding? He was feeling that pain as they spoke, and perhaps that was something that fueled the very next decision he was about to make for them. "I.. I don't know how to put this." Tarble turned to look at the depths of Namek's space. "I don't.. think I should be alone right now, Asami. I know myself, and if I'm left alone, I'm.. I'm gonna break."

He didn't mean anything along the lines of suicide, but more so.. he just knew himself. He would throw himself into his training to make sure he stayed afloat. He would go into intense gravity and probably break himself beyond repair, and without Senzu Beans nor his own healing abilities, he'd be left with no sort of way to get back onto his feet. It would be dangerous to just let himself be alone. "I guess what I'm trying to ask you is.. if you don't have anywhere to be, could you stay here with me?" Was this because she had Luka's soul in her, or was it because he really couldn't stand the idea of being alone right now?

There was no doubt in his mind that he would rather be alone right now, but his brain was cursed with the idea of always being logical. Always being fair. Always strategizing to make sure every soldier made it out.. and that included himself. He needed to stay alive. He needed to stay afloat. Perhaps that also extended to his mental health, making sure that he was able to go on to the next day without breaking himself. But most of all.. after spending so much time around Bea, Gure, and Luka? Maybe he just wasn't used to the idea of ever being truly alone. "There.. are clothes in Luka's closet." His eyes wandered along her body for a moment. "They should fit you just fine. I don't want you to have to wander the ship in that tattered thing." He leaned back in his chair, letting out a sigh.

"I'm going to take a moment to relax, if you don't mind. Feel free to come back once you're changed, and.. we can talk about what to do next." It sort of led to a lot of questions for him. Why was Luka even on Namek to begin with? What purpose brought her here? Then again, he remembered that she learned how to somewhat control Chaos here, so that may be something. Maybe she was looking for some clarity in her life without Tarble. Whatever the case was, it was time to try and look forward.. no matter how difficult that may prove to be.
516 / 5,276 / 9,011

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Asami listened intently as Tarble began speaking, telling her that he didn't trust himself alone. Her eyes softened at this, both of her arms unraveling from around her middle and resting at both of her sides. He looked like such a strong man, not only physically but mentally as well. The fact that he was asking for help to someone he barely knew, had spoke volumes to her. He asked her to stay with him and she felt her lips twitching up into a small smile. "If you don't mind accompanying me sometimes to see Yamato and his family, I don't mind at all. I still have a duty to protect them after all." Tarble then mentioned that Luka had clothes in her closet that she could change into and she felt herself hesitating in place. He wanted her to change before they continued speaking and she bit onto her lower lip.

Slowly but surely, her feet began making forward, the wrappings on her bare feet tapping across the cold surface of the ship's floor as she made her way towards the main bedroom. The door opened for her as she made her way inside, the bed in her view as she let her gaze shift over towards the walk-in closet. As she opened the sliding doors, she felt a gush of wind pummel her in the gut. The outfits were displayed before her and they were all too familiar -- things that she had seen Luka wearing on their days out together. Some of them were silly costumes that she mentioned that she loved wearing with Tarble when they went incognito on missions together. They called themselves Buck and Wanda and she couldn't stop the small laugh from coming forth as she looked over the cowboy outfits that they worn.

A soft sigh left her lips as she let one of her arms outstretch, gliding over the fabric of clothing as she thought of the choice on what to wear. She could wear one of the dresses that Luka normally did, but she knew that her mercenary gear was still in here and that was better suited for Asami's tastes. She pushed the rows over and noticed the sight of the gear that she wore and pulled them out and across the bed. It was a little awkward at first, but she stole some undergarments from the pinkette as well, considering that in her angelic form she had only worn bindings in order to cover and protect herself. That long white tattered dress dropped to the ground and she began unwrapping the bindings from across her chest and feet.

The pair of black pants slid up along her pale skin and hugged at her hips as she then pulled the dark red t-shirt up and over her head to rest over her curved frame. She grabbed the long-sleeved black jacket that had ended at her rib cage and pulled it on over her shoulders. A pair of black combat boots finished the ensemble as she tugged them up past her ankles and kicked the heel against the ground a few times. Sighing, she pulled her long black hair out from under the fabric of the clothes and let it drift down around her. Her hues wavered as she stared at herself in the mirror and despite her sadness, she felt a warmth beginning to radiate from around her. Luka's soul attempted to ease her pain, trying to tell her that everything was going to be alright.

Her hand lifted to her own chest as she let out a shaky breath of air, fighting back the tears, but had only failed in doing so. The hot liquid streamed down her face as soft sobs escaped from her throat, her body sliding down to the floor so that her knees pressed down onto the carpet. "Lu..ka.." She croaked, letting out a few loud sobs, but she managed to cover her voice with a hand that cupped her mouth. Both of her eyes slammed shut tightly as her brows knitted together from the pain that hit the surface. She had lost so many people already and she thought she had grown used to the pain, that it had nulled to the point that she just felt numb to the world. But after gaining a sisterly relationship with the cyborg -- she felt the dam beginning to burst.

She took a few more minutes before pushing herself up to stand, wiping the tears with the sleeve of the jacket before she exit from the bedroom. Her cheeks were stained red along with it burning around her eyes and her eyelashes were still wet. It was clear that she had just been crying, but despite that, she let a smile find her lips as she entered the room and made her way over towards Tarble. She moved to the seat beside the pilots and collapsed onto the cushion, a brief laugh coming forth as she shot a glance towards the Saiyan. "So.. where do we go from here?"

855 / 4,536 / 9,866

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Tarble took some time to himself as Asami left the room. It felt.. cold. It felt very cold being in that room by himself. Normally, this would be a moment where he cracked a joke with bea or hugged Luka as tight as he could, but neither of those options were making themselves available to him. Not anymore. He couldn't look back. But despite being alone, despite how many emotions he was feeling in that moment, he chose not to cry. he just couldn't bring himself to. not right now. It was too tense, too rigid. he couldn't even begin to leak tears anymore. he felt all dried up from the battle. it had taken a long time, leaving Tarble in silence, but Asami did finally come back into the room. She was clad in some of Luka's mercenary gear, Tarble smiling ever so slightly.

It seemed to really suit her, he liked it. Of course, he wasn't going to just say something like that out loud. he would have atheed not try to compliment her looks so soon after losing Luka, for the sake of it not coming off the wrong way or anything. As the angel sat down beside him and asked what they were going to do, Table gave it a bit of thought What could they do? What could they do here that was possibly going to get them toward a positive goal? Well, now that he was giving it some thought, they could probably stand to get a little training done.

If they did that, at least they could get a little power under their belts before making any bigger moves. Finally deciding on something mentally, he shot a small grin toward Asami. "You and I.. we should do some training in the safety of the ship. Right now, we're too fragile to really do anything. Our powers are too weak. Once we rest up, we should head into the chamber and try to get some of our old power back before venturing anywhere." ultimately, them being on Namek was more of a blessing in disguise. If they were on Vegeta, the gravity might end up being too much for them to handle. However, if they were on Earth, there was no doubt that Tarble may end up being targeted by some assassins.

Considering Bulma Briefs of all people was coming after him, he could only imagine what it would be like if he went back onto the planet. At least right this second. "So I say.. we lean back and rest. Try to calm down, then we can burn off some steam." This was his plan of attack on the emotions that clouded his mind, and having a sparring partner would probably prove to be healthier overall. At least then he wouldn't be at risk of breaking himself by pushing his body too far. it was funny how a Saiyan grew stronger off of their own injuries, but he was sure Asami wouldn't be able to stand the sight of him breaking over and over again. Now it was a matter of how long to rest.
522 / 5,798 / 10,388

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Tarble made the suggestion that they just rest for a while and then get some training in, that way they could handle being off the ship sooner and without problem. She laughed and bit and nodded her head. "Sounds like a good idea." The strain in her face from crying earlier just faded away in that moment. Perhaps it was just to distract them from what had happened, but that's just the kind of people that Tarble and Asami were. They didn't want to think about things and mourn properly, they'd rather hold it all in until they broke. And even if it was unhealthy to do, at least they'd be together when it happened.

Both of her hands gripped onto the armrests of the chair as she twirled around in the seat. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. How about I whip us up something to eat before we spar?" She pushed herself up to stand and gave his arm a small tug. "Show me to the kitchen?" Her features softened as a smile spread over her lips and she took a step back to allow him to stand. She followed after him down the halls of the ship, winding through the different corridors until they arrived at a more closed off area. A kitchen and living room came into view that were side-by-side and only separated by a long island counter and stools between the rooms.

Her feet brought her forward as she entered the room and turned to face Tarble. Both of her arms hugged together behind her back as she grinned at him. "Even though my powers were stripped from me, I can still do small things. What would you like to eat? I have the ability to summon anything, even if it's not in your fridge." He answered with 'steak' and she couldn't help but to chuckle at the choice. "That's very Saiyan, I like it." She grinned and turned to open the freezer and fridge, seeing what items she'd need. The cabinets were checked and she pulled out a few of the things before snapping her fingers. The rest of the ingredients appeared over the counters and she began unwrapping them and starting up the stove and oven.

It was just the both of them, but after a big battle and after so much emotional trauma, she knew that they both just needed to fill their bellies. Especially if they were going to be training for hours on end in a little bit. Fire began rising from the stove top as she flipped the slab of steak around and began humming to herself. She decided to make them a full platter of food of steak, mashed potatoes and some mixed veggies. The Celestial even began making mochi ice cream on the side for dessert; with her being Japanese, she often made treats like this.

The aroma could soon be smelled as she filled both plates with food, the ice cream nestled in the freezer and taking a few moments before it would be ready to eat. She sat down at the table and beside Tarble, lifting her fork up and licking at her lips. "Yamato's older brother Zack and my uncle Hope both taught me how to cook. They're the best at it." She chuckled a bit and lifted a bit of meat to her mouth, only for it to begin watering. Her cheeks heated up as she let out a squeal and she cupped both of her cheeks with each hand. "I don't mean to toot my own horn but... soooo good." She laughed softly and took a moment before she started to eat her meal again.

641 / 5,177 / 11,029

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Asami seemed to jump on the idea of them resting up then doing some proper training. it was as she was thinking, it may have been an unhealthy way to cope with the feelings that were burling inside of them, but it was just who they were. They were going to bottle this up to try and cope, and eventually, they were going to burst. At least they were going to be permitted to do so together. Tarble began to lead Asami to the kitchen as per her request, managing to make it to the ship's kitchen without issue. The idea of having something to eat in him was actually divine. As she asked him what he wanted to eat, it was an obvious response from the Saiyan. "A nice steak would actually be very enjoyable."

The angelic woman couldn't help but chuckle at his choice, commenting on how Saiyan like it was before she got to work. She began to move around his kitchen like an expert, whipping something up for him. Tarble sat down by the island, watching on as she cooked. She was graceful and kind.. it was nice to have her around, really. Before long, she had finished up her cooking and served him some steak, mashed potatoes and veggies with a side of ice cream. It was a delicious set of food to have in front of him, and the fact that it was all handmade made it all the more special to the Saiyan. He was truly happy.

"Thank you for the food, Asami." She was quick to mention that Zack and her Uncle Hope were the ones that taught her how to cook, and because of that, it showed her how to make good food. It looked delicious, honestly. He began to take a bite out of the steak, and his taste buds fell in love. He began to munch down on the food at an accelerated rate. That was all the compliments a Saiyan could give when it came to food. As he finished eating his fill of it all, he let out a sigh. "That.. that was amazing, Asami. Thank you." He smiled to her, a warm blush spreading across his cheeks as he smiled.

He was happy that she was around to do this for him in his time of need.. it distracted him from everything that seemed to be crashing down in his world. "You know.. I really appreciate this. you staying with me. I know it's a bit odd for a stranger to just up and ask you to stay in their home, but the fact that you decided to indulge me. It makes all the difference to me, Asami." He grinned softly at her. "I want you to know that your good deeds haven't gone unnoticed.. and that I look forward to getting to know you better." He began to wash his dish, grinning all the while. It felt like there was a ray of light in the sea of darkness that was his life.

Could Asami bring him back?
518 / 6,316 / 11,547

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
As Tarble devoured his plate of food, she couldn't help but to smile at him as she finished her own. He complimented her cooking and grinned at her with a flush on his cheeks. She laughed softly and closed her eyes, a hand lifting to cover her mouth. "Of course, I don't mind doing things like this. It's actually rather fun, if I'm honest." She smiled and stood to her feet as he gathered their dishes and moved to the sink to begin washing them. He mentioned how grateful he was that she had decided to stay with him, despite them being strangers and that her good deed wouldn't go unrecognized. Her head tilted to the side as her hip pressed up against the counter beside them.

Her hues roamed over him briefly before watching as he finished cleaning their dishes. "We may have never met, but I heard a lot about you. And if both Luka and Yamato trust you with their lives, why shouldn't I?" As he finished cleaning up, she moved to the freezer and pulled out the tray of ice cream, scooping herself one of the servings into a plastic bowl. She started to eat the cold treat, blushing a bit at the taste. Her body swayed a bit in place as she continued to nibble on her dessert and she watched as Tarble turned to face her. She smiled and led the way into the living area and settled down onto the sofa. As he moved beside her, she let her fingers press against the changer, letting the television screen come to life.

Even if they weren't going to watch it, the sound would serve as background noise. She continued to shovel her ice cream into her mouth as she nestled on the sofa beside Tarble. Her hues wandered to the TV as she let them settle in the comfortable atmosphere. "You know.. I heard that you unlocked a certain form that not many on Earth could have accomplished." She tilted her head and used her index finger to press against her chin. "Super Saiyan.. God, was it?" She grinned a bit as she glanced at him and leaned further back into the couch. "Even though it was stripped by you from Omen.. I can still sense it. I have no doubt that you'll unlock it again soon." She shot him a confident grin.

414 / 5,891 / 11,961

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
As they finished cleaning up the dishes, Asami mentioned that she had heard a lot about him from Luka and Yamato. That, if they could trust him with their lives, why should Asami be different? He chuckled softly. "I suppose you have a point." In truth, he just didn't have a lot of confidence in himself for that moment. He was sort of scared, in truth. It had been a long time since he felt so downright weak, and considering the state the world was in, there was no doubt he set himself up to be in one of the worst positions imaginable. Powerless against forces that sought his death. However, it wasn't going to stop him from trying to go forward. Starting from scratch merely meant he was going to have to train double time to become better than he had ever been before. While Asami went for eating some ice cream, Tarble opted out.

He wanted to keep his gut cleared of sweets for the time being-- he knew it was nearly time for some proper training. They headed for the living room, the Saiyan sitting beside Asami. He let out a gentle sigh until she stated that he had managed to unlock a legendary form: Super Saiyan God. It was true that he had done so before, but.. he lost that when Omen took his power. He still had the ability to sense divine energy, but that was because he was used to feeling it. Using it was going to be an entirely different ball game now.

But Asami seemed to have confidence that he was going to be able to unlock it again. Tarble couldn't help but smile toward her. "Thanks, Asami. That really does mean a lot to me." As he looked toward the television, he could already tell that there was nothing of interest on. This was background noise for them to shift into a more casual momentum. His eyes glanced over to her. "That.. outfit. It suits you. Fits well." .. Well, that was pretty fucking awkward to say out loud, wasn't it? He wasn't entirely sure how to shoot a proper compliment her way, it was more so a way to break the ice.

He had felt a little more comfortable around her due to the soul that was inside of her and Asami's generally warm personality. Perhaps it was just another thing to get through. Tarble let out a heavy sigh. "I do a lot of protecting, Asami." His hands began to lace their fingers together, looking over to the angel. "Whenever it came to the few allies I had, I'd do anything for them. Hell, I would die for them. perhaps that was one of my biggest weaknesses: I cared a little too much about the people that gave me the time of day." His gaze came over to her. "But despite that 'weakness', I find myself wanting to do the exact same for you," he confessed.
502 / 6,818 / 12,463

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
The Celestial couldn't help but to smile as Tarble thanked her for her words, it seemed to be enough to get his confidence up, if only a little bit. Truly, she wasn't saying these things just to make him feel better, it was just a general observation that she felt like stating out loud, but the fact that it helped him was just a bonus. She felt his eyes on her and her gaze shot towards him as well, lowering her bowl onto her lap; empty of its contents. He stated that the outfit of choice suits and fits her well and his eyes seemed to dart to the side in awkwardness. Soft laughter bubbled to life as she lifted a hand to cover her mouth. "Thank you, Tarble. You're sweet." Her lips formed into a gentle smile as she shifted her weight a bit in order to look at him more properly.

Tarble's fingers laced together in his lap as he seemed ready to speak once again. He began stating that he often went through life desperately wanting to protect people that be became close to. That this often lied as a weakness for himself in the end and she felt her brows knitting together. But then he stated that despite knowing this, he was feeling that way towards her now. A red flush spread over her cheeks as she let her doe orbs drift down toward her own lap a bit shyly. "Well, I'm the same, Tarble. I'm a guardian of time and I choose to protect those that I grow closest to. The people kept dwindling down... Until I was left with Luka, Yamato and his family... But now, I feel the same for you as well." She giggled a bit as she brought her eyes to a close and tilted her head. "So, I guess we're going to protect each other, huh?" One of her arms extended outward and her pinky finger extended towards him.

She waited until his pinky copied hers and she let her digit lace with his, a warm glow imitating around them as their hands shook with their single digit. "It's a promise." Her smile formed into a grin as she let her hues flutter back open and slowly pull her hand away from his. A sensation began radiating in her chest and she could tell that Luka was happy with the development. The cyborg was glad to know that someone was going to look after her husband in his time of need and keep him grounded and safe. And what better person to do that for her, than her best friend? The Celestial's orbs lifted towards Tarble's, a faint flush finding her cheeks once again. "I don't have many friends and I know it wasn't great circumstances that we met.. But I'm very happy that we did." Her fingers laced together in front of herself, glancing downward in embarrassment.

As she finished speaking, she felt a sharp sensation hitting her heart, making one of her eyebrows twitch, but she fought back the wince that was fighting against her. She wasn't certain just what happened, but it felt like something bad was about to happen. This very thought worried her, especially considering their current state of being. Keeping her smile in place, she slowly stood to her feet, cupping the bowl in both of her hands. "Shall we head off to train?" She wasn't sure if Tarble felt this as well, but whether he did or not, it was time to get stronger. Asami made her way towards the kitchen, quickly washing her bowl and setting it to dry before turning around again. Both of her hands cupped at her own hips as she tilted her head towards Tarble.

"Lead the way to the chamber!"

654 / 6,545 / 13,117

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Continuing after the events of Spar 1, Spar 2, Training Camp, and Pearl Hunting...

Then he saw it. The sight of Asami's gut being clamped down upon by a sharks' jaw, teeth digging into her creamy flesh. The Saiyan's pupils shrunk. he wasn't thinking this through properly. Yes, these creatures would have been fairly easy to take care of with their former power, but their former power was no more. They were still somewhat easy, but he was underestimating what they could do. That was leading to Asami bleeding underwater now. She reached out to him, but he was too far away. She was just trying to grab at nothing. Tarble's pupils shrunk with anger, even as she killed off some of the creatures and grabbed the gem they were here for. She floated back down to the surface despite her wounds, leaving Tarble with the rest of them.

But he didn't care about them right now. If there wasn't water all around him, a tear would have escaped from the corner of his eyes. "Asami!" He wouldn't be heard, yet he screamed it all the same. He was not about to lose someone else in his life. His ashen aura sparked to life as he rushed into the air, practically warping forward with his speed. But animals were already on her blood trail, threatening to finish the job that their deceased comrade had begun. Tarble wasn't going to let them anywhere near her. He rushed beside her, letting his aura push the animals back. A warning-- if they took one last step toward Asami, their deaths would come after.

Some backed off, but one brave shark wasn't caring. his lust for blood wasn't sated, or maybe it was a bid of revenge for his fallen brother. Whatever the case was, Tarble didn't care. There was no mercy anymore, not in his heart. The Saiyan aimed a palm for the creature's head, shooting off a blast that went for the shark's brain. It exploded against it, causing brain matter to go sprawling across the water. He wasn't playing around. Now he turned to Asami, not caring for the awkwardness around her half-naked frame. He was in his zone. He grabbed her, cradling her in his arms like a bride before bursting into the air and flying to the ship as fast as he could possibly muster.

Their bodies managed to dry off during the flight-- he hadn't even bothered grabbing their clothes. He was too focused on making sure she lived through this ordeal. Once they made it back to the ship, he walked in, placing her down on the bed in his old bedroom. Grabbing the first aid kit, he began to tear up a bit. "Calm down.." Whether he was talking to her or himself was yet to be seen. He didn't even care if she saw his tears at this point. He wasn't going to lose anyone else here. No more. NO MORE. He dabbed a cotton swab in peroxide, only to try and clean her teeth wounds. He knew she was going to feel the sting, but it was a matter of making sure she stayed alive.

Once he finished cleaning the wounds, he wrapped her midriff in gauze to keep the bleeding under control for the foreseeable future. As he finished, he shivered a bit, laying down in the bed beside her. "I'm sorry.. I got hasty. I need to learn to work with you, not beside you." He kept his eyes off her for the moment for multiple reasons, really. One was he didn't want to be caught gazing at her body again, but another was.. tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. Perhaps from the added stress of all the shit he had to go through recently, it was just starting to wear him down. Maybe the dam was dangerously close to breaking, who knew?
644 / 7,462 / 13,761

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
Asami let out a gasp of air as they exit from the ocean's depths, blinking her eyes rapidly as she came back to reality. Her hues met with Tarble as he gritted his teeth and held her close, barreling through the skies with amazing speed as they headed back towards the ship. As they arrived, she was carried through the ship until they entered the bedroom, her body being laid down against the mattress. Her fingers continued to grip at the jewel in her hand, the other gripping at the bed sheets below as she prepared for what was to come. A cotton swab pressed against her wounds, causing her to cry out with pain, only to begin gritting her teeth to try and ease herself back down. Deep breaths of air left her as she watched him cleaning her wound, gauze was wrapped around her middle and she felt her injuries beginning to burn as the peroxide started to clean her wounds.

But when she looked up again, she noticed the look on his face. He was breaking apart inside and trying desperately not to cry. Her hues softened at this as he began to apologize once he laid beside her, but he wouldn't even look at her. Slowly, she moved to roll over, letting her body press up against his side as she laid a single hand down against his chest. She attempted to look into his eyes, a light frown etched onto her lips as she gave his shoulder a gently tug to try and gain his attention. "That wasn't your fault, Tarble. We just aren't that strong yet, injuries are bound to happen. Trust me, that was nothing." She let off a soft chuckle as she tried to help lighten the mood, but she knew that would only go so far.

The hand on his chest began to lift, her fingers brushing beneath his eyes as she let those tears roll down her fingertips. "It's alright." She whispered, letting a gentle smile spread over her features as she closed her eyes halfway. It was obvious what he was feeling at the present, he was scared that he was going to lose someone else in his life. "I've lived over two thousand years.. Something like that isn't going to take me down." Her hand slowly fell as she hovered over him slightly.

404 / 6,949 / 14,165

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
She was quick to try and gain his attention somehow, pressing her body up against his own. As she did so, his cheeks went a bright red, his tears beginning to still. Her warmth alone was something that could soothe him for some reason. He let her hand lay on top of his chest, Tabrle letting out a sigh as he looked into Asami's eyes. She went on to explain that this wasn't his fault, that it was bound to happen because the both of them were simply a lot weaker than they used to be. It was something they would need to grow used to until they got stronger, which seemed obvious in itself, but it was still something to get used to. it was a bit of an adjustment to go from one of the strongest warriors in the entire universe to nothing more than a pup having trouble with sharks, after all.

She brushed his tears away, trying her best to soothe the sadness that was welling up in his heart. He hated this feeling.. the feeling that he was going to be alone. He needed to be more careful, play things smarter. He needed to keep Asami protected, but even more so, he needed to cultivate the both of them to where she wouldn't need protecting. They needed to be a team to make this work. She stated that she lived over two thousand years, so it was doubtful that a shark was going to be the end of her very long life. Well, that went without saying, but even so. It was just very scary.

"Thank you, Asami. I just.. I think I needed a moment. I just can't stand the idea of losing anyone else." He gazed into her eyes softly, trying to read her expression. it was obvious that she was trying to make him feel better, but he felt like it was genuine coming from her. That much felt nice. However, now that his emotions were beginning to run back down, his eyes began to wander along her. Looking over her body, he was able to appreciate and feel her curves just a little bit better. The black undergarments weren't exactly covering much, so.. when her curves were poking out in all the right places, a bit of crimson liquid began to ooze from his nose.

He cleared his throat as he tore his eyes away from her chest, noticing his stare had lingered just a bit too long. "Perhaps we should get dressed for the festival. We still have a mission to complete, and I don't think my poor heart can handle this sight for much longer." Now he was looking away again, but not for bad reasons. More because he wanted to respect Asami-- she was quite a beautiful woman objectively, so he couldn't help but look a bit. How she was going to react to that stare was an entirely different story altogether though.
497 / 7,959 / 14,662

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
She noticed that his sadness was beginning to clear up as he seemed to be regaining himself mentally. A smile found her at the sight of this and she let out soft laughter, just happy to know that he was going to be alright. It was true that this was something that they just needed to get used to, but for now, at least they had each other. "Of course, I understand completely." Her head tilted to the side as he merely looked at her and she hadn't even noticed the fact that he was checking out her curvy frame that was practically on top of him. But that's when blood almost comically spewed from his nose, causing her to gasp and lean inwardly. "A-ah! Are you alright?!" Her eyes blinked rapidly as she found herself alarmed for his well being.

He cleared his throat as he looked away and mentioned that they should get dressed, because he couldn't handle the sight before him much longer. Her eyes slowly wandered downward and she came to realize their predicament. They were practically naked and pressed up against one another in bed. Her cheeks grew red as she jumped back from his body, both of her hands resting in her lap as she gazed down shyly. "S-Sorry! I wasn't thinking." She stuck out her tongue and bonked herself on the side of the head with a fist.

Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she moved towards the closet and peered inside, curious as to what to wear for the festival. Her hues wavered slightly as she noticed a kimono hanging before her and she slipped it off the hanger as she clutched to the fabric. "She finished making it..." The deep purple wear had been sewn by hand from Luka just for Asami and she felt her lips curling into a smile as she held back her tears. Since she had already been bare anyway, she began stepping into the one piece, sliding it up along her frame as she wiggled her body to fit inside. The fabric hugged at her curves as it clutched to her body, but it left plenty of breathing room. She found the geta beneath where the kimono had laid and slid them onto her feet.

Bringing her hands up, she pulled her long raven hair back and clipped it with a cherry blossom clip, letting it hang over the right side of her head. She smiled at herself in the mirror and slowly turned towards Tarble, who seemed fine with getting dressed nearby. Her hands clapped together in front of herself as she smiled at the sight before her and a pink flush appeared over his cheeks. "My! You look so handsome." She complimented, completely genuine with her statement.

483 / 7,432 / 15,145

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
Asami seemed to be more concerned about his sudden bleeding, but then she caught onto why he was so damned flustered in the first place. She laughed a bit about it, saying she wasn't really thinking about it. Was it just natural for her to get that close to him clad in nothing but her undergarments? He quickly shook his head at her. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm just.. my mind's all mixed up." He laughed nervously as she headed to the closet, peering inside. As she leaned ever so slightly inside, his eyes couldn't help but take in the next sight. Her heart-shaped rear was enough to cause his cheeks to flare up again, but his gaze didn't linger for too long. He needed to get dressed as well, after all.

He stood up-- considering that they were both already practically naked as is, it didn't really matter for them to evacuate the room for them to change. Tarble looked to his own closet, grabbing a violet yukata. It was unfortunate.. he never got to wear it, but Luka had bought it for him some time ago. perhaps if he had spent a little more time with her rather than throw himself into his work, he would have gotten his chance to wear it alongside her. But now he was going to get his chance to do it with Asami. That was perfectly fine. He didn't really mind it, honestly. He grinned a bit, slipping into the clothing.

The cloth fit snugly onto his bare flesh, the Saiyan letting out a soft sigh as he got used to the feeling of the cloth. it was actually fairly nice on his body. He stretched out a bit, realizing he couldn't really move very well in the clothes. Hopefully nothing bad happened at the festival, or he might have to stirp the damned thing off again for a proper battle. As he turned around, he smiled at the sight of Asami in proper clothes, but more so at her in a proper kimono. She called him handsome without hesitation, causing him to chuckle a bit. "You're.." He let out a soft sigh, only for his eyes to fall to half lids and gaze at her warmly. "You're quite beautiful, Asami." He meant that with everything he was, even causing him to blush a bit at the words he was saying. "I-I mean, you're beautiful no matter what you're wearing--" ... Did that also count the moments where he saw her in nothing but undergarments? "I mean you don't need clothes to be beautiful." .....

"I'm just gonna shut up now."
444 / 8,403 / 15,589

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

Asami
Member Avatar
Angel of Darkness
She hadn't really noticed how she had complimented him so offhandedly, but it was quite the truth in the moment. The way his skin contrasted with the color of the garment and his dark hair standing out from the rest of him and his piercing eyes that seemed to glow in the dimmed light. A soft smile found her lips as she took notice of him, but soft laughter followed the moment that Tarble called her beautiful. "Th-thank you!" Her cheeks grew a bit red, but a warm smile found her lips as she took in his opinion. But then he seemed to realize just how it came out, worried that she'd take it the wrong way and he began stuttering about how she looked beautiful in anything.

A sudden thud was felt in her chest as she looked at him, her smile fading, only for her lips to part open slightly as she watched his cheeks heat. One of her hands lifted to cling to her chest as she averted her gaze downward a bit shyly. Then he found himself saying that she didn't even need to wear clothes to be beautiful and watched as his lips flapped shut before stating that he was going to shut up now. Giggling could be heard as she lifted her head again, her cheeks a deep red as her lips curved into a wider smile. "I get what you mean... You're so sweet, Tarble." She took a few steps closer and moved to stand before him, feeling her heart thumping faster in her chest. Why was it racing so fast?

She swallowed softly before letting a grin find her lips. "Shall we?" In one of her hands she still held the pearl and shoved it into one of her pockets, allowing her hands freedom for the time being. Her head fell forward a bit in a nod before she walked past the Saiyan, leading the way out of the room and into the entryway of the ship. They soon exit from the vessel and she let out a soft sigh as the cool wind rushed over them, the sky beginning to dim to night but a glow of lights could be seen from the village up ahead. She ran forward a bit, her sandals clapping across the gravel as she made her way towards the entrance, but she kept her pace with Tarble and stayed close to his side.

As they arrived, the buildings were empty of residence and activity, everyone was wandering the streets that were lit up with lanterns and street lamps. Different sort of games were lined up for them, things that Asami even knew of from her own culture, it was just set up differently considering it wasn't Earth. Goldfish scooping, ring toss, a toy gun-shooting range for prizes, various masks for sale and many food stalls. "Woooow.. it's so beautiful." She beamed at the sight, especially as darkness began to envelope the skies, giving a warmer atmosphere as the crickets began to chirp and lightning bugs shimmered around the area. Her caramel orbs landed on the Namekian warrior from before and she lifted her arm, waving him over with a smile.

"Heeey, over here!"

555 / 7,987 / 16,144

Posted Image
Asami's Edits

Tarble
Member Avatar
The True King
She was quick to thank him and blush, but as he went on toward shutting up, her cheeks seemed to heat up even more than that, only to finally explain that she was okay. That she understood what he was trying to say and called him sweet for saying those things. He didn't think he was coming off as sweet, but with the way Asami was heating up, he had no real issue with just taking her compliment for now. He smiled wide as she began to approach him, both of them sort of staring at each other for a moment. Tarble's cheeks began to heat up a bit as they looked each other opening, only to watch as Asami regained her composure and state they should head out.

They moved from the ship to the outside of Namek, Tarble grinning at the excitement bubbling in Asami. This was so very nice.. enjoying time with her. It made him comforted all around. Once they managed to make it to the festival, Tarble couldn't help but admire how.. similar it was to the festivals on Earth. Most of the same pastimes were around, but there were a few changes due to the culture divide. Asami admired the beauty of it, Tarble smiling at the sight. It was nice to see the both of them finally smiling again. Then she spotted the Namekian they spoke to recently, bringing him over to them. The Namekian smiled at the both of them, crossing his arms behind his body.

"I'm happy to see you both here. I trust you managed to find it?" Tarble motioned to Asami who took the pearl out of her pocket, handing it to the Namekian. He smiled at the sight of it, sighing with relief. "Thank goodness.. we can go through with the festival's final show." Tarble was a little interested in what he was talking about, but he tempered himself. "Final show?" The Namekian nodded at the both of them now. "When we hold this festival, we choose one person to put on a show for the Elder. Nothing too fancy, just.. something to admire as a conclusion to a beautiful festival." He smiled wider at Tarble.

"And I suggested that you do this." The Namekian was looking at Tarble, causing him to get a bit confused. What was he on about? Tarble wasn't exactly the type to do 'graceful' movements. Yet.. he couldn't bring himself to refuse the offer. It would just be rude at this point. The worst thing he could do was just mess it up altogether, after all. "Just let me know when I need to perform." He had to think of something now, but it would be something for later. He grinned over to Asami. "Were there any games that you wanted to play before the show, Asami?"
481 / 8,884 / 16,625

Posted Image
Signature Made by Asami

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Namek · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone