Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Raiosu vs Jordan; Gem Forum (C)
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 12:58 PM (110 Views)
Raiosu Kirishi
Member Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, y'all
(Combat, +Telepathic Link
Raiosu 856 WC)

The desert was dun colored, wind sweeping the land and sand of this empty scenery, the vast nothingness stretching for miles. The sun was setting over this place, the burning air beginning to turn to frigid coldness. Raiosu awaited Jordan, standing in the desert, wondering when his friend would arrive at this desert, for he hoped to emulate Jordan's strength as himself.

He figured if he trained with him, he would be able to find out what made him so storng. He did not care how, at this moment, wanting nothing more than to be as strong as Jordan, or perhaps even stronger. Raiosu didn't like the outcome of their last sparring match one bit. Raiosu was quite traumatized after feeling what it felt like to have your neck broken, but this was propelling him to go further.

Raiosu's strength lay in his adaptability, at least, in the past, it had, so why not adapt to the power level of someone whom he could not defeat in his current state.

170 WC
Edited by Raiosu Kirishi, Mar 16 2018, 08:20 PM.
http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Raiosu+Kirishi
CVault:http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/index.php?showtopic=42639
Character Sheet: http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/topic/9055244/1/?x=0#post10012063
"The only one responsible for the blackness smothering your soul is you."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
[combat rune, telepathic link]

The rogue elite had just gotten to Yairdrat and was meditating within his quarters. As though he were searching for some answer that was keeping itself hidden from Jordan. It was frustrating, but then- what questions or things weren't that were worthy of one's time? It was then that his mind was touched with another- a familiar presence he had crossed paths with in the realm of the astrals.

Miles and miles of sand seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see- devoid of any life, save one. One power that was undeniable to the rogue elite. It had been one he had a continual comunion with in the astral realm, only this time- seemed the other had reached a state of mind that could now communicate with him telepathically. Jordan grinned, it was apparent his comrade was far surpassing the limitations of their race- generationally.

As a few moments passed, the horizon lit with iridescent rays of orange and cherry. Beautiful. The rogue elite gave a sigh and then pressed his two fingers to his brow, disappearing from the sight and reappearing before his, ever-improving, friend.

"I see you have found your way to communicate with me without the stones of the soothsayer. Impressive. Continue on like this and one day you shall surpass us all in power and in mind. Whatever brings us to this desolate place today"?

Jordan awaited an answer from his friend and looked about, recognizing a few cacti and heavy-looking boulders lying about; however, still no signs of life that was tangibly set. It was an odd query, for Jordan rather enjoyed a forest-like environment- but this scene was rather lonesome, something that could be perceived as though Raiosu was utterly alone in the universe. Or perhaps, he was just in the mood for a showdown in the desert eye.

WC: 308/308
Edited by Jordan, Mar 13 2018, 03:59 PM.
"Death smiles at us all, the only thing a man can do is smile back." -Gladiator

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raiosu Kirishi
Member Avatar
"I see you have found your way to communicate with me without the stones of the soothsayer. Impressive. Continue on like this and one day you shall surpass us all in power and in mind. Whatever brings us to this desolate place today"?

"I was thinking we could talk about something," Raiosu said, continuing to sit. He had a nervous look in his eye, like he had something to say, but he did not know how to say it. He was scared of the conversation he felt he was about to have with Jordan, because it somewhat weighed on his conscience. Raiosu expected violence or warning from Jordan.

"Is that OK with you?" Raiosu said, a hopeful look in his eye as he looked at Jordan.

WC 126
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
It seemed this meet wasn't just to practice one's mental strife on the field of battle- no it was to discuss something. Something that had offset the even keel of the being before Jordan. Typically, at least in the few recent meets, Raiosu just dove in regardless of what was in front of him. Something the rogue elite rather enjoyed of the Saiyan warrior- but this time, it was either he was afraid of something or another thing entirely different.

His emerald orbs locked onto the warrior before him, allowing a few moments to separate them before he answered. At that time, a single swallow flew between the pair of warriors and broke up the tension that had been brewing.

"Whatever is it my friend. Do not hesitate to ask a question, for if I have the answer I will bestow it upon you. Regardless if it is good or bad. One thing I try to be is honest. So go on ahead and present to me the question and I shall answer to the best of my ability".

WC: 179/487
Edited by Jordan, Mar 13 2018, 08:20 PM.

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raiosu Kirishi
Member Avatar
"Well, you see... i am on less than good terms with the Saiyan Empire... or so it would seem." Raiosu began, fear welling up inside him. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the ground below him. "I am considered a criminal by King Vegeta, so I am somewhat of a fugitive of justice in the empire." Raiosu' fear turned into a suppressed fight or flight instinct in the back of his head.

"You won't try to arrest me or anything when we might, will ya?" He asked, his voice tinged with a hopeful tone.

"'Cause then, we'd really have to kill each other, I'd think. I am a man who loves his freedom, yes I am!" He said, laughing stupidly as he scratched his back.

"I mean, sure I was a member of the Empire at one point but I couldn't stay. I had other things to deal with. Family related things. And now that the Saiyans' have control over Earth, I can't even see my human family..."

WC 169
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
High above the swallow circled the pair of warriors- as though it were listening intently. Who knew at this point which one of the warriors subconsciously gifted them with its presence, but it was something that intrigued Jordan to say the least. Perhaps it was the soothing antidote to his stirring and worried friend before him. As Raiosu continued, Jordan kept still and ensured he never broke eye contact- giving proper respect to the Saiyan before him.

Raiosu's story was one of intrigue and interest to the rogue elite. Jordan knew all too well what it was like growing up on Earth- even if only for a short period of his life time. As it were, even he, wasn't a native born Saiyan- nor did his parentage keep fledge to the purity of their race. He was mixed afterall. Then again, the crowned prince had a half-breed as well. So it wasn't as if the two of them were in a situation differently than Trunks.

As the words finally ceased, Jordan paced for a moment. His mind siffling through all the information brought to him and with it the worry and panic within the fractured questions. The rogue elite, after a few moments of silence and admiration of the swallow circling above, finally returned a vocal reply.

"Your question is one of a complex nature my friend. As for being a criminal as the empire is concerned- you have not shown up in my bingo book. Not yet, at least. So the level of interest in capturing or destroying you, has not currently reached my own ears. Albeit, I am somewhat of a rogue within the empire myself. For years have I watched and bear witness to atrocious acts committed by our brethren. It is hard to say where and what the empire is doing- even as an Elite, I am left in a certain uninformative abyss. Truly the empire, other than the other day, has not sent me too many missions or information about current events. So do not despair, and know that I- shall not arrest you or kill you. As for the empire, I cannot speak on their behalf. That is the best answer I have for your questions my friend".

As his tongue came to a halt, Jordan looked at his friend and then to the swallow that was now due South. It had appeared, one of their subconscious, seemed to whisk it away from the desert scene. This made the rogue elite grin somewhat- still in a non threatening posture.

WC: 425/912
Edited by Jordan, Mar 14 2018, 08:06 PM.

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raiosu Kirishi
Member Avatar
Raiosu watched Jordan pace around for a moment, expecting to hear something bad or heartrending. Then his friend spoke.
Raiosu was glad he had not appeared in this mans' so called 'Bingo Book,' his friend remaining somewhat uninformed on the matter of destroying certain supplies aimed towards the Saiya-Jin army- albeit ones that were going to cause damage in the long run, irreparable damage that could have easily ended in the destruction of the empire's planets'.

Raiosu knew all too much the sins committed by those of the Saiya-Jin Empire, a reason Raiosu trusted humans far more than other races. Raiosu had, at other times, wondered what the Empire was doing to the universe, information being divvied among certain individuals. Regardless, his friend promised leniency towards him. Raiosu was overjoyed to hear this- but also still felt a little uneasy.

Raiosu struggled to find words to announce his joy at hearing this- but instead turned to small talk.

"Have you ever tried this hearty new beverage made by combining the Earth concept of alcoholic cocktails with that of the blood of a Cow? The Saiya-Jins call it a Tail-bender," Raiosu said, conjuring up a glass with a fizz in it. "It tastes a bit like blood mixed with beans and liquor."

WC 192
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
Raiosu's disposition turned from one of fear and the unknown, to one of an uplifted nature. The rogue elite just grinned as he observed the transformation, not one of the typical means, of his friend- and was elated he could be of some help in that regard. Jordan continued to observe and listen to the warrior before him, turning the subject from one of consequence to one of small talk. It was the culture of the human race, no doubt.

"I have heard of it, and dealt with it in the galactic war when our forces met that of Avalon's. My warriors actually offered it to me once, but by then I was only drinking Jameson. Straight up. The taste described to me then, as you have now, still doesn't appeal to my palate. However, maybe when we meet in person, we can enjoy the concoction".

Jordan let his words settle before he noticed a budding cacti not too far from their location. It had beautiful flowers blooming on and around it sporadically. Again the half-breed hadn't known if this was his own doing, or of Raiosu- or if the warrior before him even noticed the small little things that had occured. Once with the swallow and now with the cacti. These sorts of things interested Jordan- not many others enjoyed such attention to detail, but then again that is what helped him attain his current position within the empire.

"Have you had Jameson before? It is a whiskey, from the isles of Ireland. I think. I was too young to really know of tradition geography before I left this planet of Vegeta-sei. But I hear it a favorite amongst the gingers of this planet".

The rogue elite figured he would encourage the traditional small talk for a few more moments before their link would surely dissipate. For the issues of the realm were always pulling upon his conscious as a desperate plea for help. Some to end war. Some to liberate slavery. Some to eradicate evil. It was the role of a fateful dice.

WC: 345/1257
Edited by Jordan, Mar 15 2018, 06:24 PM.

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

Raiosu Kirishi
Member Avatar
Raio chuckled. He and Jordan were much more alike than he anticipated. Raiosu could've sworn he saw his friend grin as he spoke. Raiosu felt like he needed no facade here, standing up, his heavy armor had been causing his body to sweat immensely.

Raiosu opened his vest to hopefully let some of the heat out of his armor, his chest becoming cooler.

Raiosu listened to his friend's words and wondered what he meant. "Jameson? I have heard of that before. My Avalonian warriors don't all respect me, but they were talking of alcohol while they were off duty drinking and I heard the name there. Didn't rightly know what it was, seeing as I was raised in Japan," Raiosu said.

Raiosu laughed and merely said: "I prefer Green Tea." Raiosu then got nervous again. "Well, I've got to go for now. Some crazy shit has been happening lately so I'm not going to be around for a short while. However, I look forward to our next meeting. Goodbye, Jordan."

"Raiosu' form dissipated from the sparring realm and Jordan's view.

Edited by Raiosu Kirishi, Mar 16 2018, 02:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jordan
Member Avatar
Eternal Lifeguard
Monitors
Green Tea... The rogue elite thought as his friend replied, and then vanished with some explanation of things going crazy in his sector of the universe. Jordan gave a slight nod and watched as Raiosu disappeared from the scene.

"Well then, that was interesting..." as the warrior spoke aloud the world around him went blank and when he opened his eyes, he was back in his quarters.

"Sire, it's finally ready. Sarada is waiting for you in the gravity chambers".

"Sounds good, I will be there momentarily".

The rogue elite pulled himself from his bed and put on a pair of sweats, the Saiyan emblem emblazoned on it. It was time for his daily training with his student and see if he could get her to trigger her greater forms.

WC: 130/1387
Edited by Jordan, Mar 16 2018, 08:14 PM.

Wiki | Vault | Theme
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone