Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[Limited] Retrieve Supplies; Easy Quest - Temporary
Topic Started: Mar 25 2018, 01:46 AM (122 Views)
Lilly
Hope-Bearer
Roleplay Guide
Retrieve Supplies

Difficulty: Easy

Reward: +20 All Stats, +2 DP, +2 RP Credits +400 Zeni to the recovery fund

Description:

Most of the academy's medical supply caches were damaged or destroyed in the fighting. No matter how do you do it, whether its scavenging supplies or acquiring them in some other fashion, help the recovery effort tend to the injured!
Character Sheet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uriel
Member Avatar
Justice's Hammer
Uriel could not believe his luck. The powerful Saiyan appeared right as Bassoon and he were read to depart.

"Boy am I glad to see you," the winged celestial grinned at the young scholar. "Of course I could use a hand. With two of the brightest minds in the universe, this should be pretty easy."

"Ticho is almost as bright as me," the elder Namekian said with a wink. "It will be nice to get out of the musty library and out on an adventure.And if either of you youngins tries to stop me, I'll bash both of your heads."

"I wouldn't dream of it," Uriel responded. He turned back the to book with some concern. "I am concerned with this gatekeeper. I don't want to hurt, and certainly not kill, someone who is just protecting his artifact. If we could manage to do this with any fighting at all, that would be preferable. However, I do need that sword and for a righteous cause."

"Right," the green skin alien agreed. "But none of that matters if we can't even confront it, whether peacefully or aggressively. I've seen you train with Master Adel, Uriel, and you have considerable power. Our young Saiyan friend is even more so and well I," she continued with a mischievous smile. "I'd smoke both of you."

"I see what you're saying," the angel replied "And yes, even one of us would cause him to vanish deep in the sand, let alone all three. I've been thinking about something that Ticho said when he greeted us. You said you came from Yaidrat to here in an instant, "he said, turning to face the scholar. He had remained silent through the brief back and forth. "Would this new technique help us getting to Taros fast enough for us to intercept his egress?"

"It's called instant transmission," the green eye Saiyan responded. "It allows me to travel anywhere in the blink of an eye. There is one limitation," the scholar continued. "I need somewhat significant power source to lock to lock onto. If this guardian is an android or some other being without a ki signature this won't work."
I had way more important things to do then to approve a trivial zolton buy.

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Uriel

Kotarou
Member Avatar
Experienced Member
Guess I'll take this
Posted Image
Character Sheet

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kelioux · Next Topic »

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone