Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vlad vs Goten planet
Topic Started: Jun 12 2018, 10:37 AM (59 Views)
Vlad
ADBZRPG Guru

Vlad waited for the commands as he waited, a bit fearful to what Gar the iron lung had in store, telepathic orc and one that seemed to speak in basic so fluently and casually, Vlad also detected the brain of Gar was highly intelligent and no doubt given his physical weak points, iron lung had vulnerabilities flesh and blood orcs did not, and reading his mind for their brief communication other cyborg orcs had higher protected augmentations then him, so no doubt he would need a tactical approach to this to avoid damaging his auto breather.

The android questioned the wise decision of training in this high alert circumstance, but he guessed it may help mercenaries and supports to keep up, and keep Saiyans that may be aiding Avalon get their fill of affirmation of the results of their training, after all killing was so much easier then addressing a threat in a non lethal capacity.

He had to come up with something that made it make a measure of sense.

Vlad adjusted his wrist and rand a quick check on his systems, all green across the board, so he awaited his foe detecting a far shorter person approaching him as he stood a solid 8ft.

“you must be my training partner, well met, sir. I am not certain this is the best idea in the middle of conflict, but suppose it can keep us both ready for the unexpected.” the android addressed the hybrid his sensors identified and he bowed.

His voice had tell tell synthesized qualities but still very high quality in its mimicking of vocals as it had an appealing quality to it easy on the ears.

The circular ring they stood on made of high quality matting good enough to fall asleep on comfortably vibrated a bit when the android stepped tho being of a bit over 200lbs it was not titanic.

Vlad circled the target a bit waiting for his foe to give the first move

[align=center]Posted Image
Sig made by Tarble[/align]

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Vlad#fbid=j9PGJNHxmLq

http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/index.php?showtopic=55475&hl=

Passives Adventurer LV2 and Pupil LV2
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Goten
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
Goten was exhausted. He had been doing nothing but fighting and eating since he had arrived on Avalon and although his belly was full, the war time meals being passed around were nothing to write home about. The boy was seen walking out of a tent set up for fighters to get a few winks of shut eye before being sent back out to the battlefield. The Saiyan child didn't know how he managed to sleep with lullabies of mortar and tank fire putting him down but he managed. He actually felt more tired now than he did when he went to sleep, so one of the commanding officers suggested that he have a spar to warm up before he put his head back against the wall.

The child was surprised to find an opponent already waiting for him at the sparring ring. His eyes widened with childlike wonder as he looked over what was clearly a robot of some sort. Obviously, he was instantly psyched up about the spar because what child didn't like robots? The last few steps that Goten took into the ring were quicker and with a little hop to his step, closing the distance in a matter of moments. He stood there, maybe a few inches above four feet, looking up at the towering robot with a bright smile on his face while his hands played at the fabric of his gi at his sides.

"Wow! You're really tall! Are you a robot? You look like a robot. Do you have gears and stuff like a clock or are you more like a computer?" Goten exclaimed with obvious excitement.

WC: 275
[Passives: Champion I]
Character Page

Vlad
ADBZRPG Guru
The young boy seemed quite eager and curious. An always a mixed positive and strange feeling to be regarded as such, beats being whaled on by anti tech sorts calling him a monster and soulless automation, but was strange in much the same way a modest star would be filled with meeting a fan. <I am just a more or less regular being in my view.> sort of way but he pondered his question for, to an AI would classify “a bit”. “The proper term being android in my case, friend.” he confirmed.

A few microseconds to 3 seconds his right index finger found its way under his chin benching it.

“My processors and sub processors lean me to a much more computer like comparison but some level of classical machinery refined is required for my mechanical form, would compare the machinery within me to a car more then a classical watch.” it was interesting to think about from time to time Vlad had to admit as he essentially had two brains and two hearts in a way. His main core and combat reactor his heart where one picks up in a combat/ threat scenario granting him what could be interpreted as a transformation, much like the little one's saiyan genes allow, but his being a lot more under the surface as combat algorithms reshuffle the priorities of his sub processor in his torso and influence his cognition of his neural net in his head, leaving his body largely unaltered.

“you must train allot, my sensors are picking up a most impressive combat capable power level in your ready access.”

Vlad walked around quite relaxed and in spite of what he stated his knight like frame moved little different then an organic being, perhaps a bit with a formal pace to it but fluent as if he had a musculature system. False tho those systems were for the comfort of stepping over that uncanny valley it would still impress those whos only grasp on robotic motion was early cinema robots or that old but oddly popular robot dance.

True every remote motion was calculated but done so free form and joints move much the same as humanoids of a biological bend.

The polished powder glow of his face which was the one spot on his body that shown “flesh” had a layer over his face mask giving his face its lively shape and it shined with a friendly smile as his eyes adjusted to changing light positions in much the same way an organic would tho with a subtle camera turning of the iris ends.

Goten
Member Avatar
Tale-Spinner
The android could probably see the gears turning in the little boy's head as he soaked in every drop of information he could, like the young sponge that he was. A lot of it didn't make sense to Goten but he understood enough to know that this man was definitely a robot and probably had a lot of neat gadgets that he had never seen before. His mind was going a mile a minute, running through all the different questions he could ask the android but he had to slow it down because, in his excitement, he had completely forgotten about his manners.

"I'm Goten! What's your name, Mr. Robot? Err, excuse me, Mr. Android." A light rose color tinted his cheeks as his own embarrassment caught up with him. It seemed that he wasn't the only one who had questions, as the android alluded to his strength in a statement about training. "Umm, I don't train nearly as much as I should. I have way too much studying to do. I'm lucky my mom let me come to Avalon, although I don't think she would be very happy to know I'm in the middle of a war..."

Goten paused for a minute and tried to express his patience while waiting for the android to answer. Unfortunately, his curiosity was running on overdrive and he just had too many things he wanted to ask.

"So, can you transform into a car? Can you transform into anything? Do you have any really big guns hiding on you somewhere? Oh! Can you transform into a gun?! Do you have a jetpack or something so you can fly?!" One question led into another as his vocalized thoughts joined into one long string of run on sentences.

WC: 293
Character Page

Vlad
ADBZRPG Guru
“My name is Vlad, pleased to make your acquaintance, Goten.” Vlads finger returned to its spot under his chin. “ah no doubt, parents often are concerned for their children even if their capabilities should eliminate most need of worry, but no doubt entering a war would draw warranted concern for the well being of even the mightiest and most capable child.” Vlad did not want to think of how worried his own creator gets knowing how prone to getting over his head the android developed a habit for.

The moment of relative serious talk was over and the child's wonderment returned in full swing.

It was amusing in some ways to see the flood gates of imagination and curiosity just open and let the waters behind flow.

“whoo, a number of questions ha, well, no my frame does not have the capacity to become a vehicle, but I can network my mind into other machines like vehicles and pilot them with thought. I can modify individual components of my frame. My hands mask powerful plasma partial cannons that my hands can modify the energies and contain them, my core can also generate a powerful pressurized beam, tho the intensity tends to be a harsh blow to even my inner systems. I cant become a gun in this frame beyond the using of my weapons systems.”

Vlad was intrigued that the kid would ask if he could fly, no doubt the child could do so, but suppose there was something a touch cooler to the mechanical flight systems. Natural beings flying fascinated him in spite his prior silence so fair enough the child be curious on his own capacity to do so.

Vlad went up slightly hovered a bit above the ground moving around the stage not taking his eye of the kid. “I have two flight systems, my anti gravitational repulsion tech and for greater speed...”

he did not wish to risk anything with his thrusters in a paladin sparring field but his back, shoulders and legs at the rear bellowed cooling air of thusters being warmed up and cooled.

“ I have a good varied stages of thrusters to enable quite an acceleration to my flight.”

Vlad waited for the child's next move to guide the direction of this interaction hoping his performance and answers satisfied.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spars · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone