Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Monkey and the Angel; Shao vs Whis Ref: Yan
Topic Started: Jul 6 2018, 12:35 AM (139 Views)
Shaoran
Member Avatar
Saiyan Sword Master
Quote:

PL: 701,320, Combat Rune, Battle Recorder, Add-On, Training Amplifier, Zenkai

Finally, Takoyaki arrived at the anomaly. The psychic backlash had killed several of the Empire already, and it was decided by the higher ups that only someone like Shaoran, or those with exceptional psychic abilities could actually survive around the thing. Whatever it was, Takoyaki had decided to make a training exercise out of his arrival in the plains. He could see that it was indeed something strange, as while his sight was not effected, the corpses of several Saiyans laid about. The Saiyan grunted as he tossed the boulder he had on his back down with a heavy thud as he twisted about and took some time to examine the thing. Whatever it was, the warrior was not really equipped to deal with it. However, he was happy he hadn't brought his team out here.

"Seriously though," growled the Saiyan under his breath, "They coulda sent me out with some experimental tech. Anyway, I better take a look at their dog tags..." That was more of a sick joke, but he did recognize their scars as recruits he'd seen. Yeah, that was them all right, he remembered that he'd inflicted these injuries himself. The Saiyan Sword Master was without his blades today, as he didn't really think that this matter would require a lot of physical strength. A matter of the mind was better left to those unlike him, but Takoyaki, well he was unique. The ability to be a void within the vast area of psychic combat was so rare that it applied to other real life uses like this.

"While I'm here though... I wonder if Lord Beerus or...what was his name... Whis? I wonder if one or both'll show up. It's just a tiny anomaly, so it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Gatta thank my spy network, those two've been kinda active lately," Takoyaki thought to himself. The Saiyan wore mostly his old Avalanian gear, battle worn and battered as it was, it was still a good training suite of items. The Saiyan turned around as he thought about what to do when he sensed a strangely strong ki on the planet. A new one. "I wonder if Prince Vegeta's finally back," Tako wondered out loud to himself. Well, he decided that it was well enough to flare his own power in response, so the Saiyan allowed his ki to show his power to reach the full ambient amount as a fiery white aura blew around him for a moment as he gathered up the headless warriors about.

Did the families want them back like this? He wondered if they hadn't died so senselessly, would they have served the Empire better? As Takoyaki gathered the bodies, he hummed a little Earth tune to himself, clearly he just passed the time as he thought about what to write in the report. Found three bodies, confirmed that the anomaly was a psychic based thing as he was unaffected, and... well, he hoped to either have someone join him soon for a second look or something around those lines. The Saiyan's hummed tune got a little louder as he moved like water, and prepared a capsule to hold the bodies. There was no need to lug around the bodies with his hands if he had this, right?

Every time he paused, he didn't miss the opportunity to take the ol' stance he had used for years, and smile to himself. As bored as he was, the Saiyan Enigma still found ways to entertain himself.

Actions

Stats

Prepared Items, Prepared Techniques, Misc Info
Posted Image
Vault | Character Sheet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Whis
Member Avatar

Battle Mod Stuff: Base PL: 2,111,852, Combat Rune

Coming to Planet Vegeta was mostly done as a check up on his last visit to this world. That last visit truly hadn’t ended well as a battle with the Saiyan Prince happened and while the citizens let it go, probably out of fear of repercussion from both involved it was clear that feelings from that battle still remained. He had seen the prince on Quasar, but when the planet was consumed by destruction it had been the last he had seen of him. The Angel was well aware that he had plenty of enemies, but he knew the job wouldn’t stop just because of having enemies on any given world. He also knew that a meeting with the King of the Saiyans would go better if Lord Beerus wasn’t around and while he was occupied with the Shadowguard it was a great time for Whis to do some legwork that would otherwise annoy the deity.

He landed on the red desert area he had known on the planet glancing around for a moment to make sure his direct landing spot wasn’t around others which it wasn’t as he had projected. The flowing pillar of light raining down from the sky though was normally a dead giveaway that he had arrived. He wasn’t really looking to cause any troubles or really wait around for them to find him, so the Angel acted quickly tapping his staff on the ground to gather the local news broadcasts so he could see what was going on. Most stories seemed to lack any value, but one stuck out. An explosion of psychic energy had killed several in the area. Without hesitation Whis tracked that location specifically trying to see what was going on there. His staff brought up the location as a ping on the map it had manifested before him with another pinging location of where he currently was too. The two were not that far away from one another on the map, but on a planet that still a few thousand miles away.

Whis shrugged looking in that direction and focusing his mind to see what he could feel. To his surprise the power he sensed was not matched with any mental energy. He had seen this before with the Prince himself, but this power was different than his previous opponent on this world. In a way he felt a sense of familiarity with it and yet he was also fairly certain he had never met the owner of this power before. He sighed questioning in his mind if the Saiyans had started to master a way of hiding their thoughts which would clearly be a unique skill to have acquired. He wanted to know more and truly his curiosity made him have to check out the area to see exactly what was going on.

This time he would fly without the pillar of light, without the tremendous speeds and just move in the direction at a speed above what most could fathom possible, but still not exerting any energy to do so. He arrived moments later at the scene of the psychic eruption, but more importantly to him was the power he had felt from this area. He had to know more about this mental blocking and if it was at all connected to the eruption that happened here prior. Could it be this individual was the cause or could the blockade on his mind have just protected him from it????

Arriving at the scene he took in the area for a brief moment seeing what was going on. He seemed rather calm even though his senses had already picked up the one that was here as soon as he arrived. Whis flew around calmly looking at things before turning to the man who had already assumed a fighting stance. It seemed like his arrival was expected and a fight was now inevitable.

”Hello there, I was just reading about the events of this place and wanted to stop by, but it seems you desire a battle. If you wish to try I guess I will be happy to oblige.” Whis said with his arms still folded behind his back. He seemed at ease even though he could sense the tension growing around them. He was simply floating in the air, but his posture was a trap to initiate an attack and counter as it took place. If this man wanted to fight, the Angel would certainly be ready.

All Actions with Fly (Vorox Wing) – Those with Power Fly Listed
A1: Arrive on Vegeta
A2: Check the News
A3: Sense out Area
A4: Fly to area of Psychic Eruption
Tactician: Locked (0/2)
Speed: Speak to person who is left and Ready himself for Combat
Free: Tiger Claw Stance

Ki Used: 0%
Ki Remaining: 100%
Stamina Drained:
Damage Taken: ???

Quote:

Battle Stats: Whis Staff (Guru’s Healing Staff of Restoration Active).
Power Level: 1,651,220 / 2,201,626
Ki: 825,610 /1,100,813
Strength: 261,656 (261,156 + 500)
Speed: 531,801 (385,750 + 14,100 + 33%)
Toughness: 289,794 / 358,676 (Armored) (DR: 16%) (272,894 + 5,150 + 29%)
Stamina: 275,046 / 275,046 ----> (261,449 + 500 + 5%)
Vitality: 274,317 ----> (260,427 + 5,900 + 3%)

Det: 4,803 (4,653 + 150) (Second Wind, Ferocity, Dulled Senses, Death Pact)
Cha: 3,308 (2,652 + 20 + 16%)
Int: 5,743 (5,593 + 150)

Quote:

Notes:
Fight Prep Items (8/8):
1: Senzu Bag (4/4)
2: Ki Buffer
3: Ki Well
4: Stasis Field Generator
5: Ankh of Alexandria
6: Mutant Namekian Egg
7: Capsule Corp Barrier
8: Sunstone Shard

Weapon Techs Expertise 2, Sword Grappling : Final Smash , Improved Windmill (0/2), Improved Cripple (0/2), Verberation Blade, Aura Blade, Healing Blade, Luciendar Light Assault, Aura Shatter, Bloodeater

Staff Weapon Stash (3 Turn Cooldown Remaining): Guru’s Healing Staff of Restoration (Active), Basho Fan, Whis Staff , Guardians Staff

Paladin Set Bonus: (-1 DR from Advance and -2 from Finishers) (Trophy’s make up for the Quantum Weights)
Vorox Wing (Energy and Might Inscriptions, Righteousness, Champions Set)
Tactical Level 27
Balance Level 50
Improved Speed Teleports: (8/8)
Slippery Mind
Counters (8/8)

Edited by Whis, Jul 19 2018, 07:08 PM.
Column 4 on lock down since 2013.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Shaoran
Member Avatar
Saiyan Sword Master
"Hm?" The Saiyan looked up once Whis arrived at the scene and spoke up. What a strange fellow, but the Saiyan Swords Master smiled a bit, and replied, "Well, ya ain't wrong about fightin'. All Saiyans love fightin'." With that, the Saiyan launched himself with pure power into the air with a punch aimed for Whis's face that moved with the air, and only then did he activate his ability to fly and launched another strong punch at Whis, but this time he aimed the blow at his mid section, this punch followed up with a quick kick aimed at his midsection as well. "Oh, right. Sorry, what's yer name? I'm Mori Shaoran, Saiyan name's Takoyaki."

There's be really no pause as he aimed a follow up punch at Whis's midsection again, though this time his fist was surrounded by what looked like wind ki. His face was very calm as he wondered just what this guy was capable of. Actually, he was rather excited about this- this guy sensed out rather powerful, much more powerful than the Saiyan. For now, he wanted to see how they fared against each other, base against base. The Saiyan's aura flared around his, though his power didn't raise. He had another plan in mind.

If Whis noticed, the rift didn't really react to the Saiyan's movements, but any he made would agitate it, especially if they were psychic. This was something the Saiyan would also take note of, but only if he was able to face it.

Actions

Stats

Posted Image
Vault | Character Sheet

Whis
Member Avatar

It didn’t take long for his acceptance of what looked like a fighting situation to begin. It seemed though it wasn’t that this warrior was hostile, but more of him claiming his Saiyan instincts to battle had driven him to be in this situation. Whis felt a strange feeling as he tried to read the attackers mind though and realized he was right that it was actually the same blockage that he had seen when he fought the Prince. That would make dealing with a full on offensive onslaught from his opponent a little more difficult that he had expected or really wanted. Still the Angel had plenty of tricks up his sleeve for situations like this.

The first punch was coming right at his face. Why was it always the face? Whis did despise being hit in the face, but he knew it was also part of battles. It just felt so much like someone was trying to almost ugly him up when they did that. He shuttered for a moment, but his battle presence remained still as he shifted to the side, his body floating off the ground as he did and as his foe swung at the space where Whis had been moments prior the Attendant firmly thrusted his right hand in a chopping motion to the ribs under the attacking arm.

He wasn’t surprised when the attack continued this time the strikes coming towards his body. Whis danced around in the air, almost like he was performing a dance routine or a ballet performance, but as he did the Angelic Staff appeared in his left hand. Twirling it in his hand he managed to deflect the punch away before striking down at the knee of the incoming kick in order to force it away and make sure his opponent understood exactly what he was dealing with in this struggle.

It was as he was continuing his assault though that the Saiyan introduced himself. Whis smiled nodding his head respectfully at the man as he continued to gracefully float in the air, now more like figure skater with his foot just a few inches off the ground. While he couldn’t read his opponents mind, he could sense his energy and as the power began to channel into his fist, the Angel realized another attack was coming. This one would be fueled with his opponent’s energy as well. He only smiled holding up his right hand as his left arm folded behind his back, staff still in hand. With an open palm he blocked the strike aimed at his body, using the force he punched with to fly backwards a little bit more himself.

”It is nice to meet you. My name is Whis!” He said as he suddenly surged forward into attack mode this time of his opponent.

With his left hand behind his back holding his staff, the divine hybrids right hand began to glow with a divinely white energy before he launched his own punch towards the midsection of his Saiyan Opponent. He had no sense that his opponent was evil, but he knew at the same time his opponent if he took the blow would maybe start to realize what exactly he was dealing with. Whis wasn’t just a mortal going around looking for a fight. This Saiyan had by seemingly fate come toe to toe with the God of Destruction’s Master. As he finished the strike though, whether it hit or not, he would open his palm and simply wave his hand causing a surge or raw energy to cut through the battlefield and look to simply push his opponent back with raw force and pure power.

After his attack Whis floated into the air a little higher, ”As a Saiyan I have seen many of your kind have the ability to attain a level called Super Saiyan if I am not mistaken. Do you also share this power? If so I feel like you should know you are free to not hold back. You may even need all that power if you wish to win this battle.” Whis had seen the power of the Saiyan race many times recently and knew that unless this warrior was holding something more than what the others had shown before it wouldn’t likely make a difference, but that still didn’t stop him from wanting to see more. If he was going to be in a fight he at least wanted it to be a worthy exercise.

A1: Tiger Claw Counter vs A1 (SA) (Crit: Energy Stealing + Freezing)
A2: Improved Cripple vs A2 (DR 2)
A3: Block vs A3
A4: Power Fly + Smite Hybrid Style Punch (DR 3.5) (Crit: Energy Stealing + Freezing)
Tactician: (Locked 1/2)
Speed: Kiaiho (DR 4, Ki 1%) (Double Speed)

Ki Used: 1%
Ki Remaining: 99%
Stamina Drained: 413
Damage Taken: Blocked 1 Mastered Blast Punch

Quote:

Stamina: 274,633 / 275,046 ----> (261,449 + 500 + 5%)

Quote:

Notes:
Fight Prep Items (8/8):

Weapon Techs Expertise 2, Sword Grappling : Final Smash , Improved Windmill (0/2), Improved Cripple (1/2), Verberation Blade, Aura Blade, Healing Blade, Luciendar Light Assault, Aura Shatter, Bloodeater

Staff Weapon Stash (3 Turn Cooldown Remaining): Guru’s Healing Staff of Restoration (Active), Basho Fan, Whis Staff , Guardians Staff

Paladin Set Bonus: (-1 DR from Advance and -2 from Finishers) (Trophy’s make up for the Quantum Weights)
Tactical Level 27
Balance Level 50
Slippery Mind
Counters (8/8)

Edited by Whis, Jul 10 2018, 10:53 AM.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Shaoran
Member Avatar
Saiyan Sword Master
If Takoyaki had known his opponent would be at this level, perhaps the Saiyan would have both had a weapon with him, and had the Super Saiyan state already active. "Hell, maybe Whis is a lot more powerful than I gave him credit for," thought the Enigma as he braced himself for the counter blows, though he was pleasantly surprised he managed a block out of the Angel. While his body stung in the places he'd been struck, the Saiyan didn't give up. As the Saiyan brought himself up, the Angel counter attacked with his own offensive!

Tako, as he preferred to be called, narrowed his eyes as he brought up his arm in a solid, boulder-like defense that shook him as the holy energy flared to life against his skin. Luckily he was not evil, or such a strike might have hurt more than shove a ripple through his body. After that, Tako was caught off guard by the shove of ki that was forced out and pushed him towards the anomaly rift. As the Saiyan finally skidded to a stop, his not-struck hand against the ground, the Saiyan listened to Whis. Indeed, to have any hope to victory...

"Well, you said it, not me, Whis." Just like that, as if it was just natural to the Saiyan, the Super Saiyan power flowed over him. Not the explosive release that was normally shown, he had acclimated to the Super Saiyan form for so long in gravity that it was just there. It was a part of him when he wanted it, and the drain was even lessened as a nice sweetening. "By the way, Whis, do you know a person known as Hayami? She's... an important someone to me. And I'd heard that you were involved with her." The Saiyan didn't show any malice, so he hoped things on the end of the questioning would go well.

So long as he got the answer, Tako would launch into another series of attacks, "So long as I'm using this form, it's time to ratchet things up to another level, Whis!" With attention on the Saiyan, he waved his hands as though he was going to make a grand beam out of his hands over his head, before his fingers spread over his face as he yelled, "Solar Flare! Tako would need to build up some offensive pressure, so with the move used a little early, he'd get more going. With that, the Saiyan stayed at a distance and rolled one fist down to fire off a golden orb or three at the Angel, as he would have to slow down Whis first to get himself the pressure he needed.

Actions

Stats

Posted Image
Vault | Character Sheet

Whis
Member Avatar

It shouldn’t have been much of a surprise how things had been going to start the battle. A little quick burst of action had made a clear statement of how Whis had expected most battles to go, but he wasn’t going to get cocky about it. While the Angel was naturally confident in his abilities he also knew to never underestimate any opponent. It was one of the hardest things to master when a warrior was powerful though and one of the things he always had to push on Lord Beerus when they trained. Mortals had a way of summoning up a special power that could allow them to do amazing things beyond their limits.

The Saiyan began to power up and Whis could feel the surge of power and noticed it was the same as he had seen from the Prince and his son before. He had seen this power before a couple of other times, but it was interesting that it seemed to be the pinnacle of what the Saiyans would be able to release. Considering the base difference he had felt from those he had seen do this ability before he couldn’t help but to think that something greater and much more amazing existed. It was hard to believe for a warrior race that had so many legends this was all they could do.

Whis listened as he spoke about Hayami, it was certainly an interesting topic to bring up in the middle of a fight. The Angel smiled at hearing the name though, ”I know of her yes. We have spent some time helping her with her powers before. She is a very gifted student from what I have seen.”

The Angel began to float a little higher in the air as he waited to see what was coming and to his surprise it was an immediate flare of blinding light. He didn’t react simply wanting to see how his senses without the telepathic advantage he normally had on others would work against a warrior like this. He waited only for a moment before he could feel the energy coming at him. It clearly wasn’t much and almost like a toy that was just trying to test what he would do. He twirled the staff quickly, moving it to his left hand for a moment as his right hand was now open and he moved it simply feeling the energy as he guided his hand to block the energy from making direct contact to his body. The reason though was much more than it appeared to be though.

The power of the blows numbed his hand for a moment, but he traced back over the position with his eyes still struggling to recover from the light. As he did the residual energy from the blasts began to manifest for a moment growing slightly as with a flick of his finger it began to revolve around him like a moon around a planet. His vision came back as he opened his hand causing the energy to radiate further before it erupted outwards as he finally located his target with his vision. The Attendants eyes only solidified what he had felt before and that was certainly helpful to know.

”How do you know Hayami?” Whis questioned after seeing how he dealt with the eruption of energy. It was a casual question as he continued to float in the sky, ”How is she important to you?” He didn’t have much more to ask than that right now. He knew enough about the girl to not share too much information, without knowing exactly who he was talking to.

A1: Stun
A2: Stun
A3: Blind Block vs A4
A4: Blind Charge
Tactician: (Locked 2/2)
Speed: Ki Shockwave (Ki: 4%, DR 6.5, Crit: Crush)

Ki Used: 5%
Ki Remaining: 95%
Stamina Drained: 6,192
Damage Taken: ???

Quote:

Stamina: 268,854 / 275,046 ----> (261,449 + 500 + 5%)

Quote:

Notes:
Fight Prep Items (8/8):

Weapon Techs Expertise 2, Sword Grappling : Final Smash , Improved Windmill (0/2), Improved Cripple (1/2), Verberation Blade, Aura Blade, Healing Blade, Luciendar Light Assault, Aura Shatter, Bloodeater

Tactical Level 27
Balance Level 50
Slippery Mind
Counters (8/8)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
RP Award: Whis
Right now it just feels like he's a bit more invested in the fight. Shaoran is leading the interaction a bit but Whis' replies have been lightly curious and thoughtful to each of Shaoran's actions making him feel a bit more involved. If that makes sense

Shaoran: Counter, Improved Cripple [DR2], Blocked Hybrid Smite [DR3.5], Kiaiho [DR4] (5.2%)
Whis: Blocked Mastered Blast Punch [DR2], Blocked Beam Ball [DR1] (0.7%)

Total DMG:
Whis: 0.7% [Please subtract 0.9% vitality (Rounded Down)]
Shaoran: 5.2% [Please subtract 7.7% Vitality (Rounded Down)]

My damage system is pretty high so let me know if I need to adjust it to be lower~ DRAIN YOUR VITALITY. Please :D
Posted Image
The Monkey | Sheet | Vault

Shaoran
Member Avatar
Saiyan Sword Master
"I did say that Hayami is an important someone, especially to the one remaining Mori family member she has left. I'll tell you my whole answer in a minute," Tako replied, as he pulled his hands back and was ready to begin his assault, but it seemed that Whis got a slight jump on him. His senses snarled at him that the blue skinned warrior's ki rose and the Saiyan understood. Ki ruptured towards the Saiyan, and he pushed himself away from the initial area of the blast, before he flickered into the sky in the opposite direction of the blast, as he hoped to out-pace the attack.

Tako recovered quickly from the run, as he turned and threw his hand out as if he would toss a baseball, and howled, "Big Bang!" The globial orb grew to the size of a beach ball as it hurled at the foreigner to Planet Vegeta. He followed that up, closely behind, as he flung out a very thin wire from within his wrist band. It moved even faster than the attack tossed Whis's way, but his aim was to hide the wire behind the glob of destructive ki.

With that accomplished, Tako rushed headlong towards the white haired being and threw out a quick succession of punches aimed at Whis's abdomin, as he ground his teeth and then threw up a knee towards the being's side to try and knock him down towards the ground. Tako planned more, but he decided he should follow up on what he said as the Saiyan replied, now fully, to Whis's question.

"I'm Hayami's uncle in law. While it might seem weird, I'm the Mori family's eldest child, an affair between Hayami's father and my mother when his first wife wouldn't bare him any kids." Of course, the second marrige had produced Hikari, and from there, events had gone so fast in the years he'd left Earth for the first time. "I only want to make sure that Hayami's teachers want the best for her. The only way I know to see that, is to fight. I hope you can understand that, Whis."

Actions

Stats

Posted Image
Vault | Character Sheet

Whis
Member Avatar

Family, well it made sense if that was his purpose for having interest in Hayami. For mortals and truly even the divine family often meant a great deal. Whis had great adoration for his own family and he knew that Lord Beerus had the same kind of feelings. It was often shown as a competitive relationship between siblings amongst the divine they still had a level of care and respect for one another that would truly be foolish to challenge. It was just a way of families. If this man was related that made sense why he cared for sure. The Attendant could certainly understand that.

Still he wasn’t given a complete answer yet as his opponent began to flow with energy before moving towards him releasing a massive orb of energy. The Angel smiled as he saw the attack taking a deep breath as he continued to just float in the air until it would be about to connect before he vanished away appearing behind the Saiyan warrior, ”Just exactly where are you aiming?” He said confidently as the wire of ki moved and circled around him he simply sighed as it narrowed in to capture him only to suddenly burst into a field of flames around the divine hybrid.

That was only the start of the attack as the pressure continued to be applied. Whis was quick to handle it though shifting backwards suddenly before launching a powerful kick towards his foes body before meeting him at the top with a strong knee to the body and then a right and a left uppercut, first towards the body and then the chin before bringing his hands together and looking to drive his opponent into the ground. He began to float down when the glowing golden warrior bolted forward once again looking to ram a knee into his side. Whis shifted his body this time to the side taking a deep breath as the attack caught nothing but air this time.

He could have easily pushed the advantage his speed had given him at the moment, but that wasn’t the objective of this encounter right now. He wanted to know more and the Saiyan began talking. Explaining that he was Hayami’s Uncle a little about the family and sharing his concerns about knowing about her teachers and making sure that they were doing right by her. It was interesting that she considered him a teacher, but Whis could certainly understand that. He did always hope he had done well by his students or even those that only slightly considered him to be a teacher. If her Uncle knew of this, then it was clear that she felt that way and had maybe said something to him before about it. That made the Angel smile slightly as he thought about the situation.

”I guess you can say that I want the best for her, but I don’t know that it is truly something special about her or just the way I treat any that I spend any amount of time training. Even those without her gifts I am looking out for their best interests even if they don’t always know what those interests truly are.” Whis grinned slightly, ”She has gotten especially good at this trick!”

Whis quickly raised his right hand causing the ground around Shaoran to launch up around him almost closing in before it rushed up looking to smash him from the bottom leaving him to crash into the sides or simply fly out of the little rising pit that had been formed around the Saiyan. The Attendant watched to see what would happen moving his arms back to grab other landscape around them at the first sight of his opponent he threw the lesser of the two rocks at him, but as he watched the reaction he threw a much larger, almost miniature hill at Hayami’s Uncle. She did always love playing with Telekinesis!

A1: IST (Speed: 877,471) vs Big Bang
A2: Transmute Energy vs Chou No Ryoku
Free: Champions Helm and Legs Amazing Impact (+ 3 SA’s -1 Action Min 0) vs A4 (Crit: Freezing and Energy Stealing)
A3: Evasion vs Tact
A4: Mastered Telekinesis
Tactician: Telekinesis
Speed: Mastered Telekinesis

Ki Used: 0%
Ki Remaining: 95%
Stamina Drained: 6,192
Damage Taken: .7%, 0.9% Vitality Drain

Quote:

Stamina: 268,854 / 275,046 ----> (261,449 + 500 + 5%)
Vitality: 271,848 / 274,317 ----> (260,427 + 5,900 + 3%)

Quote:

Notes:
Fight Prep Items (8/8):

Staff Weapon Stash (1 Turn Cooldown Remaining): Guru’s Healing Staff of Restoration (Active), Basho Fan, Whis Staff , Guardians Staff

Tactical Level 27
Balance Level 50
Slippery Mind
Counters (8/8)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Battles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone