Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Love Wand; Brianne's Custom Item
Topic Started: Jul 31 2018, 01:59 PM (118 Views)
Brianne de Chateau
Member Avatar
Veteran Member
Love Wand - Sharing her love with all, Brianne de Chateau hopes to show the Entire Universe the power of Love. In doing so she gives all who train with her a token of love that she can later use to channel their love and help her in her own training or in combat.

This item is given to everyone that Partner Trains with Brianne. While in the inventory, this Wand gives the owner +5 All Stats and +5 Traits per Week. Limit to Own 1 per person. This item can't be sold or discarded. Brianne is not given a Love Wand. For Brianne outside of battle the Love Wands on the site can be used to grant + X (Number of Wands) to a stat or trait per week.

For Brianne for every Love Wand on the site. Brianne is given the option to spend that love:
1 Wands : +1% All Stats and + 10% Charisma (Can only be taken 3 times for each Super Form Achieved)
5 Wands : -1% Ki Cost (Can only be taken 2 Times)
10 Wands : +1% Ki and +1% HP Recovery per post (Not sure how many times can be taken?)

This Love most be spent at the start of any battle.
Edited by Brianne de Chateau, Jul 31 2018, 07:04 PM.
Posted Image

Wiki of Love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dabura
Member Avatar
NEFARIOUS
Monitors
This is a pretty nifty idea. I like it. +5 all traits might be a lot though.
Posted Image
Siggy By OldTarble | Profile

"It is pride that turns angels into demons."

DaddySenpai - Tomorrow at 12:40 AM
if i use deca
ill always have a friend

Whis
Member Avatar

I thought it was high too but I went high because the item is designed around the 2nd part and the first is something you give to others. Yes the concern could be me just giving it to friends but then the 2nd part sucks because less wands around. Truly Brianne is going site master and if want to get these to everyone to make part 2 better.
Column 4 on lock down since 2013.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
Okay, so first and foremost, this needs to take up one of Brianne's equipment slots. If you're going to receive training and battle benefits, it needs to take a slot.

other people wands: +5 all, +5 traits is definitely too high, especially for an inventory only item. While we have inventory items, they're scenario items and most only give +5 traits *period* and that's all they do. I'd be comfortable with this being +5 all.

As for Brianne's training gains, again, traits are not freebie stats in most training items. If our training limit is +25 all based on the sash, then the highest trait item is +8 all through two ranks and a quest item to use off of Kelioux, and then specifically through meditation training only. If you can even count that, the next down would be +5 all traits, again in mediation only. Brewing is a thing now tho. This is also a battle item meaning it shouldnt get amazin training gains. I'd want the trait gain to be capped at +15 a trait and the stat gain a +60 a stat. (just in case lol)

First battle buff: 3x per super form, 4 super forms, 12x10 is like 120% cha. That's too high. Cha is an lol stat except it still gives gains in battle attached to the 12% you're already getting which is relatively high by itself. I'd be more comfortable if this was 5%.

Second battle buff: cool.

Third battle buff: talked to revan and we're both still anti-healing in any custom due to previous abuse. You could potentially have it be 1% fatigue heal but I dunno. 1% ki is fine, tho I'd rather see a burst effect like once every three posts tbh.
Edited by Yan Cass, Aug 4 2018, 02:56 PM.
Posted Image
The Monkey | Sheet | Vault
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
So then I am cool with it not giving bonuses to training for Brianne for not taking a slot. I added that last minute, wasn't even sure if I wanted it. I wanted the item to be dependent on my willingness to pass out the wands to OOC Friends and Enemies alike so this was just a side thing. If you think it should stay (or I have to have it take a slot no matter what since it gives battle gains) then maybe Spend the number of wands at a 1 wand for +1 to A Stat or 2 Wands for +1 Cha ????

For the perks to others, Instead of All traits maybe just Charisma? I know the Easy Quest for Damaskia +5 all stats, +5 Determination, and +5 Charisma (Not to mention discounts and zeni buffs). The idea was obviously to give people a reason to want the item. Yes a +anything that isn't slotted is good, but I wanted it to be a little more than just +5 All since that turns into all of 2,080 PL a year.

12% is even at 3 million that Beerus isn't even at yet is 360,000 PL (It would be off Base and not post Transformation I don't think I added that before. So the math would take in all stat gains and then finally at 12% of the base number to that final number. Example would be 10,000 in a stat 3000 in perks ends up 13,000 then it would get 1,200 so it would be 14,200 not 14,560. Obviously with bigger numbers and transformation that would be more obvious).

If we are that worried I'm cool with laying my chips on the table. The plan is to get Minerva Bands for a 1-1 Ratio of Charisma to Stat for an ally. That means 1,875 or 6,250 at the 10k perk. Now the Leadership would give a bonus of 1/4 my Charisma to All stats so I can see how that could be an issue, but Leadership is capped at 15k as is so 1,875 again is that number. Speed would be the main thing perked and I get if that is too high. Is 5% better?

Part 3 Perk: so Drop the HP Regain and just make it 2% Ki per Post regained for 10 Love Wands??? Limit the times you can take it as well maybe twice only?

Now at that point the most points I could take would be 20, 10, 12 or 42 Wands. At 42 Wands Brianne could get 42 to A Stat or 21 Charisma or some combination weekly, so I would be ok messing with that number too.

Still 42 Wands gives the entire group of people that has it 87,360 PL spread out over the 42 people
The Trait Bonus would be 260 Charisma (Or All, but probably just Charisma since +5 All traits is too much I guess).

I'll await your feedback.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

EVERYBODY wants to be a BEAST, until it is time to do what real BEASTS DO!

Beerus' Page

Theme Video

Anat
Member Avatar
Customs Reviewer
Monitors
If it's giving training gains it should always take the full slot, but if it's strictly a battle item I'm okay with it being equipped alongside one other accessory as a half-slot sort of thing. While equipped to other people, I'm okay with it not taking a slot, but I would like to see it equipped just for accountability. Plus it'd be cool to see someone's page and see just how many people Brianne has affected. It's hard to do that when the item is lost amidst a crowded inventory.

I'd be okay with it giving others +5 all stats, +1 all traits maybe. It's just a bit iffy because it's not like they have to really do anything to benefit from it, or even be on the same planet or partner train with you, like some other stuff. That's the only reason I'm being sort of stingy, is because we can basically get everyone on the site to have a free weekly bonus. And if someone else makes a similar custom item, that bonus expands further. I don't think it'll be an issue, but it is food for thought at least. If they had to be doing something specific to get the bonus, it'd be fine to make it higher. Like being on the same planet, meditation training, partner training, etc.

I think 12% all stats is fine. It's quite a lot, to be completely honest, but this is a custom item. It should be somewhat strong. The Charisma is just an issue because it can get to such an absurd number. +120% is just so high of a bonus, even if charisma doesn't do much. +60% is still high, but more of a reasonable number. I think 5% Charisma would be more balanced.

For perk 3, personally, I was thinking of it as a burst heal instead of a heal over time. The heal over time is the perk of the PTO moonflower, and we're also just against healing for customs as a whole since there's already so many ways to heal and battles are long and dragged out as is. However, if you want to heal fatigue (so stamina and vitality, juts not HP) that'd be fine with me. The love and adoration of all those you've helped rooting for you should refresh your fighting spirit, it makes sense. I don't see why it'd continually refresh you though, I think it should just be one large number at once and then it's done. If you'd like for it to restore ki as well, I'm fine with that as long as the numbers make sense.

Beerus
Member Avatar

Super Members
Love Wand - Sharing her love with all, Brianne de Chateau hopes to show the Entire Universe the power of Love. In doing so she gives all who train with her a token of love that she can later use to channel their love and help her in her own training or in combat. This take an Accessory Slot for Brianne that can't be equipped with any other item.

This item is given to everyone that Partner Trains with Brianne. While in the inventory, this Wand gives the owner +5 All Stats and +1 Traits per Week. Limit to Own 1 per person. This item can't be sold or discarded. Brianne is not given a Love Wand. For Brianne outside of battle the Love Wands on the site can be used to grant + X (Number of Wands) to a stat or trait per week

For Brianne for every Love Wand on the site. Brianne is given the option to spend that love:
1 Wands : +1% All Stats and + 5% Charisma (Can only be taken 3 times for each Super Form Achieved)
5 Wands : -1% Ki Cost (Can only be taken 2 Times)
10 Wands : Allows a Love Surge - This Love Surge Restores 15% Ki and 15% Battle Fatigue (Stamina and Vitality Drained) (Can be taken 2 Times)

Extra Love: Should more wands exist than Brianne can utilize in a battle the extra Love can be used 1 time to restore .5% Ki for each over the limit wand. (This would be at max you can have 42 Wands (39,36,33 depending on Super Form Achieved) If that number exceeds the available that can be used. This won't apply if Brianne just doesn't use the love.)
Edited by Beerus, Aug 7 2018, 12:59 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Image by Tarble

EVERYBODY wants to be a BEAST, until it is time to do what real BEASTS DO!

Beerus' Page

Theme Video

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trophy/Customs Requests · Next Topic »

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone