Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Alex's DBZ RPG 5 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Make New Topic
Dercori
Topic Started: Aug 9 2018, 04:13 AM (125 Views)
Dercori
Character Name: Dercori (Canon)

Starting Planet: Frieza

Character Race: Alien

Distribute 2,500 points
Strength: 300
Speed: 800
Toughness: 900
Stamina: 200
Vitality: 300

Distribute 3 points:
Determination: 1
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 2

Stat you wish increased by +250 instead: Toughness

How did you find this site: TopRPSites

Email Address: Keroro04ex@gmail.com

Sample Roleplay: (Here's something from the Omniverse for a RP sample)

It was a few hours after Aquamarine had gotten away from the spa, and as the Gem woman was waiting in the lobby of the security headquarters of Coruscant on Tier 1, she was looking at her wand, trying her hardest at trying to make sure that it was in it's peak condition for whatever she was needed for at the time. When she was imprisoned in this Verse a long time ago, Aquamarine's wand had gone on the fritz, preventing her from using the tractor beam function of her wand to it's fullest extent. While Aquamarine could use the wand in order to lift small objects again, she was unable to lift or stop bigger objects, which had infuriated the Gem a bit.

Eventually however, after another hour of waiting, Aquamarine could see some sort of small creature walking out of the door, looking like a mechanical ladybug to the Gem woman as she looked at it. Before Aquamarine could fully understand what the ladybug could do however, the ladybug quickly opened a hatch on it's body, revealing a speaker as a loud voice came from it. "We are sorry for any disturbances, but some sort of problem has come up within the building, and we require your assistance AQUAMARINE. Please follow the ladybug to where we can safely lend out the details of the things we need you to do."

While Aquamarine was confused at first, the Gem woman eventually shrugged before following the ladybug to wherever it was going, leaving the Ruby she had created during her spa visit a few hours ago alone to her own devices, whether that was good or bad. As the short Gem continued to walk around to follow the ladybug, navigating various random halls as she hoped that wherever she was going, that it was most likely not going to be something serious, such as a invasion. Once Aquamarine had finished following the ladybug, she was in a room designed like the inside of a pyramid, deep within the Security Headquarters and covered with expensive speakers.

Before Aquamarine could say anything however, the ladybug powered off, before another voice appeared seemingly from nowhere, though in actuality it was coming from a speaker at the top of the room. "Ah, thanks for following my ladybug creation. It's not new to me considering I had already built one before I had come to this Omniverse, but it is a relatively new model that I have built for this occasion. Oh, pardon my manners, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Dr. Gero, and your Aquamarine I presume? I think I heard of you from those stories involving the AI chip attached to your hand or something."

"Wait, you know about that?" As Aquamarine listened to the sounds coming from the room, Aquamarine tried to look around to see if there was any origin to the voice, but as she continued to look around for any origin to the voice, she could not see any thing that could possibly make it, besides the ladybug. Despite that however, the gem woman was still curious about this Dr. Gero person, since she had heard that name once before from the Robonoid working at the spa, and now that she was hearing the words from who she guessed was the doctor, she decided to play it calm just in case.

"Well either way, yes I am Aquamarine, science officer on the Empire, and a rookie Prime in the Omniverse. Though, I must ask you, even if for one moment, why would you like to ask someone like me to come here? Isn't there any other person available in the area, or at least a Stormtrooper who could help you?"

"No, I'm not much of a social person, and there aren't any Stormtroopers available since they had began upgrading the security to this Verse, a bit of a wasted effort if you ask me since I think we should devote more of our potential and resources to science, but I digress. And as for why I asked you, well that is simply because you were one of the few people available, since most of the rest are already helping me with another project of mine. Anyway, there is just one simple thing I need from you to help me, and that is to get me some documents in my spare office on Tier 3, and they should be in my top drawer. Once you can do that, I'll open the door to my office in the next room, and we can have ourselves a true talk."

"Wait, so all you need me to do is to collect a few documents from Tier 3? That was a lot more simple then I expected, but either way I will not let you down. Consider those files gotten, Dr. Gero."

"Good." Upon the voice finishing his talk, the ladybug quickly reactivated, before unleashing a loud sound to try to get Aquamarine's attention. As the Gem lady followed the ladybug back through the halls, she could feel a slight tingle going down her back, as if something bad was about to happen to her. Despite the bad feelings however, Aquamarine eventually made it back to the lobby, and as she waved bye to the ladybug robot after receiving a key to the lab from it, she could see her creation, the Ruby, snoozing upright in her seat, a small snot bubble coming from her face.

"Hey, wake up Private Ruby! We've got a important mission here, so I need your help in full throttle, even if you aren't fighting condition!"

From the startling sounds, the Ruby quickly woke up, the snot bubble popping as she tried to jostle herself awake. "My bad, miss Aquamarine, was just sleeping is all..."

"Well dreaming isn't exactly a option for us now. We got to retrieve some documents for Dr. Gero from his office, so we have to leave towards Tier 3 now." While Aquamarine was getting used to commanding the Ruby she had created by now, the memories of her past with her working with Topaz had ended up causing Aquamarine to sigh, due to the feelings of control not being the same. Regardless of how things were going however, Aquamarine worked through everything, her mind on one thing and one thing only: getting those documents.
Edited by Dercori, Aug 10 2018, 02:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Uriel
Member Avatar
Justice's Hammer
You need a listed race. Canon isn't one of them. Also, I don't see that on the list so I'm assuming he's actually a custom. You're going to need a pic and character bio
Edited by Uriel, Aug 9 2018, 07:58 AM.
I had way more important things to do then to approve a trivial zolton buy.

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Uriel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Android 13
Member Avatar
Redneck Android
Monitors
I'd say Dercori would qualify as an alien, though if you wanted to make an argument for an alien/demon hybrid you might be able to. No need for pic or bio, since she's indeed a canon.
Posted Image
Dabura's TS | Character Sheet

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Uriel
Member Avatar
Justice's Hammer
Who is he? I don't recognize it but yeah in that case 13 is right.
I had way more important things to do then to approve a trivial zolton buy.

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Uriel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Android 13
Member Avatar
Redneck Android
Monitors
One of the contestants from the Tournament of Power!
Posted Image
Dabura's TS | Character Sheet

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dercori
Put in Alien for the race, and yeah she is Canon.
Edited by Dercori, Aug 10 2018, 02:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jared Miruzuki
Member Avatar
Galactic Cassanova
Admin
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dercori

Next time include reference to the character so you don't have this many responses trying to make sense of it.

Refer to this to create your character sheet. I'm gonna place you in column 4 for the sheet and update. your permissions will be ready momentarily.
Edited by Jared Miruzuki, Aug 10 2018, 12:25 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dercori
So can I create my sheet now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
Yes, please post a link when you have.
Posted Image
The Monkey | Sheet | Vault
Online Profile Goto Top

Dercori
Here is the sheet. Requesting Energy Dan as first move. http://forum.alexsdbzrpg.com/topic/9062685/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yan Cass
Member Avatar
Damaskian RP Guide
I had to move you to Column 1. Please post your updates in that column! Sorry for any confusion. Also add your own image of Dercori, google is being a dick.

Otherwise, you are all set. If you have any questions please reach out on the discord.
Posted Image
The Monkey | Sheet | Vault
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Join · Next Topic »
Make New Topic

RPG Chat RPG-D RPGfix eXTReMe Tracker

Back to Alex's DBZ RPG | Back to Main Forum

Black Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone