True Legend
True Legend
Yamato
True Legend
True Legend

September 16th, 2018, 12:14 am #21

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Sora and Tarble were quick and swift on taking down the King, Tarble taking the killing blow on his head. The demoness lowered her spear, clutching it at her side as the hilt pressed down onto the ground below. A sigh escaped her then, only to smile up at Tarble as he complimented her prowess. "That was a cakewalk." A wink was shot back his way as she watched the Saiyan now move towards the pedestal that held the Dragon Ball. Taking a few steps forward, Sora tilted her head as the ball was lifted and then extended towards her, asking if she wished to hold it. Lowering the spear down to the ground, the cupped both of her hands out, letting the orb roll within it as the single stare glared up at her from the dimmed cavern. Tarble explained that this was the one-star dragon ball, one of many on their journey to make their wishes come true. "Two wishes.. what do you plan on wishing for, Tarble?" Her head tilted with curiosity, wondering just what it was that Tarble could be desiring in life. 

The two of them headed out of the cavern, considering only more trouble would arise if someone came about; especially with their leader now dead. As they reached the surface, Sora let out a sigh and stretched her arms up and over her head, smiling at the feel of the sunlight on her skin. Her black coat trailed behind her as she moved, only for her head to tilt back and gaze at the radar that began picking up the next Dragon Ball. "In the middle of the city, huh?" She mused, only to blink at Tarble as he asked if she was going to change her clothing, considering they still needed to blend in. He also mentioned that he preferred her other attire, causing her eyes to widen a bit. "I prefer what I'm wearing now when it comes to combat, but I probably should switch so that I don't stick out like a sore thumb." Clapping her hands together, they pressed onto her body, the light surrounding her as the clothing she had created before disappeared, leaving her in what she had been dressed in before. 

A hand reached out now, tugging her ponytail loose and letting her blonde strands glide along her shoulders and back. "There we are." They soon arrived within the city and Sora let her golden irises glance about every now and again when she looked up from the radar. "Where do you think it's at this time?" She murmured, having long since placed the One-Star Dragon Ball in the pouch on her hip. Their first journey had been inside a cavern underground, who's to say what other crazy situation they'd be thrown into this time. Despite the danger, there was a thrill behind it, causing a smile to grace over her face.

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato

Don was quick to explain just what the demons here were, souls that were long since purged here and taken on various forms depending on their sin or what Lucifer wished of them. Yamato's arm tightened around Rufus then, his gaze narrowing as he turned to face forward again and toward the castle in the distance. It didn't take long for them to arrive, the sound of the shudder of Frank's camera going off wildly. Yamato grinned back at the photographer, not minding his antics, if anything it was sort of refreshing, given the dark situation they were in. Don then said that from now on, they should stuck very close, it wasn't a place that they'd get attacked, but they'd likely become separated due to what they'd possibly see inside that place. 

Yamato couldn't help but to falter briefly, if only because he was worried about just what they'd be forced to see. The doors opened for them, a dark hallway leading them towards a staircase, but there had been two paths for them to take. Bravery or wisdom and it was asked that Yamato decided. Which.. did make sense, he was the one being pulled down here, wasn't he? A sigh escaped him for a moment as he closed his crimson irises, preparing himself mentally for what was to come. Don stated that the place was ever changing, so he wouldn't be able to help with decisions or anything and Yamato could only chuckle then. "Well, good. I don't want to be caught cheating." A teasing grin was shot towards Don as he found himself steeled for what needed to be done. 

"If I'm the one deciding, I'm going with what sounds right to myself. No doubts, second guesses, we're going for it each time. Don't hesitate or falter and stick close." His grin shifted into a smile then as he moved forward and down that dark hallway, his pacing decent so that nobody could be left behind. Everyone was within shoulder width of each other and once they made it to the place that split into two, Yamato took the path that best suited him. The hall leading the bravery was chosen, all the while, his eyes holding nothing but determination within them. The sound of whispering could soon be heard within his ears, but the demon didn't stop, instead he reached back and curled his hands around one of Rufus' wrists and Don's, while Aki seemed to be clutching onto Don's arm and right beside Frank. "I love you, baby." The sound of giggling was heard, only for a scream to sound shortly after, causing Yamato's head to twitch slightly at the memory being thrown at him.

Blood filled his vision as he noticed the body of his late wife laying on the ground, Elena cut straight out of her stomach. The guilt of not being able to save her, despite their love being a lie, it was something that had still weighed down on him. Yet, he didn't stop in his pacing, he continued forward while gently pulling his loved ones behind him. Aki's emerald hues jerked around the room, his breathing somewhat irregular as he felt his pulse quickening. Blood was staining all of the walls around them, intestines sprawled across the floors and hanging off various objects in the room. It was like a straight up massacre happened and he had to shake his head in order to push those thoughts away. "It's all your fault." "You did this." Aki fought the urge not to free one of his hands in order to grip at the side of his head, so instead, he tightened his grip on both Don and Frank's sleeve. 

This truly was a test of mentality.

1,164 / 9,818 / 18,298

Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

September 16th, 2018, 1:06 am #22

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Sora was actually quick to switch to her other outfit for their public outing, Tarble giving a quick nod to the explanation. "If we find ourselves in combat again, at least switching back is a breeze for you. Lucky." He laughed a bit as he began to lead the way to East City. However, there was quite a bit of forestry for the two of them to go through. As Sora asked where he thought it might be, he looked ahead. "East City from the looks of it. I'm not sure who has it, but it's just that: someone has this ball in that city, meaning we're going to have a bit of a time finding out who has it and then stealing it from them." While he was sure that stealing something wasn't their aim, they had to do it for the sake of making this wish come true. That was all that they could do, unfortunately. "But we won't kill any humans if we can help it. It's not really their fault they have what we want, so I'll refrain from hurting them too bad," he teased as they went on.

Then he began to think over some of the things they got brought up over the course of their little adventure so far. He let out a small sigh. "Asami.. she was Charia, wasn't she? From the way you spoke, Charia and Asami were one and the same." He didn't know if Sora would go through some initial shock due to that, considering she let it slip. Or perhaps Tarble was just the only one out of the loop on that one. Whatever the case was, he kept going. "I had my suspicions that she was the one behind that white-haired beauty. But.. it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, considering everything that's been going on around me." He sighed out softly as he began to look to the sky above, trying to make sense of his words before daring to speak them.

"Omen. He's.. said some things to me in my head. I've heard things from Luka, Rosea, Omen. That Luka and I weren't meant to be together, and because of that, Omen killed her. Ardyn did the same thing to Charia, who was Asami. Since the two of them work together, that.. makes me think about something grim." His hands began to curl into fists as he looked back at Sora. "Maybe Asami and I aren't meant to be together in their eyes either." They targeted Charia, so what was going to stop them from going after Asami too? Tarble hadn't voiced these suspicions to anyone, not even Asami herself or Yamato. They were just.. on his mind. 

"Not that it matters. This is the reason I train, after all." Tarble pushed past some of the branches in their way, crushing them under his grip. "Whatever their game is, I'm not playing. I have other shit to do in this universe, and I can't waste it playing a part in their sick circus. I have multiple lives to worry about now." His expression shifted to a neutral one as he kept going. "And.. as for the wish I want to make on Shenron. There's someone in this world that I miss ever so dearly, and.. I want her back, as selfish as it sounds." He looked ahead. "I want to bring my pilot back to life. It's been a while since her death, but she didn't deserve the death she got. For protecting Luka, I.. can't just let her stay dead. It's not fair to Amara, nor to me, not when.. we both miss her so damned much."

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
Don, Rufus and Frank followed after Yamato without hesitation into the Wing of Bravery, which only caused them to be greeted with sights that felt like they'd break them. Frank was greeted with the sights of his life as he had lived it, but along with the regrets of getting a scoop too big for him to chew. A conspiracy with the government for falsifying the claims against the Saiyans for terrorist acts, human experimentation, secret dealings with cultists. He wanted to break them for it, but he couldn't find the proper evidence and it haunted him to this very day. He could only see people booing him as he went, causing Frank to hang his head down in shame, almost angry, but pushing forward. Rufus's eyes widened as all he could see was a young, white-haired woman in the corner, sobbing. "Why did you kill me, Ru..?" The sound of that voice was unmistakable, causing tears to well up in his eyes. 

"C-Char.." He took a step away from the group, ready to pursue the sister he had lost, but Don brought his back to his senses as he cluthced to the pirate's collar. "Don.." The demon kept pressing forward through all the dead bodies that lied at the Don's feet. Every chewed up corpse, regurgitated organ, rancid smelling decaying body. He wouldn't let it harm his mind. He had come to terms with his sins long ago, everything that he had done to get this far. He wouldn't dare break when they were so close. Then they all reached the other side of the staircase, only to be greeted with the sight of a golden throne filled to the brim with chrome skulls. Upon it lied a muscular demon with horns, knuckles pressed against his cheek before he glared down at the visitors he had. Finally, he spoke to them, his voice booming across the room.

"What do you want with Lucifer?"

977 / 9,466 / 19,275
Character Sheet | Vault | Tarble's Edits

Signature Made by Tarble

Yamato
True Legend
True Legend
Yamato
True Legend
True Legend

September 16th, 2018, 1:29 am #23

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Sora shot a glance toward Tarble as he began to speak, only to bring up Charia being Asami, causing her golden irises to widen. "I'm sorry, Tarble. I think it slipped everyone's mind to tell you.. it was discovered when you were taken by that crazed scientist. When you.. found Charia's body and needed to dig through her, memories starting to leak out into everyone. Rufus recalled his dear sister, Charia.. how she had been the Captain of the Van Eltia and Rufus and Eizen faithfully followed her. How she died.. Asami said that she found refugee in a pregnant woman who was having a son and created a sibling for them. She created Charia as a means of hiding against those that were after her.. nobody knew who she was, her energy was well hidden. She was a Saiyan in that body. I don't think even Omen and them knew who she was under that skin, to be fair.. So you can't say that you and her weren't meant to be." She offered him a smile then, her fingers somewhat clasping together in front of herself. It wasn't that she let the information slip, everyone had forgotten that Tarble wasn't even there for that. He had been the only one unaware of things and that must have been hard for him.

"You should talk to her about it yourself, I think you two have a lot to discuss." 

As they continued, Tarble mentioned what his wish was, the idea of being back his old pilot Bea. Sora's eyes softened a bit as she folded her arms against her chest as they continued to traverse. "But are you sure it's fair to her, Tarble? She died alongside Luka and if Luka isn't allowed to come back.. why do you think she'd want to? It's not fair to Luka in that sense either if you think about it." She wasn't trying to argue with his decision, but more try and give him some input on how the others may be feeling when it came to that decision. "You can try and wish it if you want, Tarble, I won't stop you. But try and keep those things in mind.. not everyone is meant to come back to life. Luka, Daikon, Kashi.. life isn't fair, I know. Just be sure you aren't bringing Bea back into a world that she'll regret returning to." She only hoped that her words came out right and that she didn't upset him.

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato

Many bodies had piled at their feet as they were all but stepped on toward their path forward. Dead bodies that Yamato had eaten throughout his years, the souls that stared back at him with empty eyes. That's when he felt Rufus' hand slipping past his fingertips, causing crimson irises to widen as he shot his gaze back towards the pirate. Don had yanked him back in and Yamato's hand shot out for Rufus' wrist again, a growl escaping him. "Don't let go for anything." It came off enraged, but the worry in his gaze was enough to say 'why' he got that way. If Rufus had wandered off, who knows where he'd wind up, he may be lost to eternity in this room, forever lost to his guilt and sins. The group had arrived at the other side of the staircase, skulls lining up the floors and rising high along with a sort of throne that awaited them. There a demon sort of entity waited for them, his hand holding up his cheek as he looked them over rather lazily. The group had come to a stop then before this person and Yamato let out a sigh past his nose as he began to explain.

"I was tricked into servitude from one of his Thralls that are now dead and back in Hell." His fingers tugged at the collar around his neck, his gaze narrowing slightly as he flicked the tag at the end before letting it go. "I'm seeking my freedom." It likely seemed cocky and a pilgrimage that wouldn't warren anything good for them, but it was his straight and honest answer. The fact that he was dragged down to Hell was sign enough that if they didn't end this contract, he'd be forced to stay behind while everyone returned to Earth. And now that Yamato was alive and well again, he wasn't about to just let that happen.

777 / 10,595 / 20,052

Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

September 16th, 2018, 2:06 am #24

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Sora began to speak to him about the information that everyone had been given in that moment he found Charia's body, memories were shared among everyone. How Rufus was Charia's brother, the Captain of the Van Eltia for a time. Created as a way to hide away from everyone else. Tarble's eyes narrowed as he kept gazing forward. Even with that information in tow, what could he truly trust? Not that he didn't trust Sora, it was the other powers in the universe that he couldn't bring himself to trust. He let out a sigh as Bea came up as well, only for Sora to surprise him by saying maybe it wasn't fair to her.  His eyes darted over to Sora as she explained that Bea died alongside Luka, so why would she want to come back? It wasn't fair to Luka, so it wouldn't be fair to her either. Tarble felt his heart skip a beat as he brought his gaze forward again. Sora said she wouldn't stop him, but everyone wasn't meant to come back. His ex-wife, his son, even Kashi.. maybe they were meant to be dead. 

But that reality felt so sharp. "I.. I won't know unless I try. If Bea feels that way, she'd tell me.. I know she would." No one could be brought back without their own permission, after all. if she truly didn't want to be alive again, she had that decision to make on her own. Tarble knew exactly what he wanted to do. "Life is full of regrets and the Dragon Balls offer a way to right those wrongs. I know it's unfair, but.. I've always been selfish when it comes to my family." Finally, a clearing showed in the midst of their forward stride, a city showing up in the distance. "Looks like we've found our goal. Ready for this, Sky?" He didn't want to come off like he was trying to change the subject, but he didn't want to talk about this anymore if he could help it.

Once she gave the okay, the two of them began to walk side by side into the middle of East City. The Saiyan brought his radar up, trying to get a beat on where they were supposed to go. "Left here." They turned left, starting to head further into the core of the city. Within a few minutes, the Orb was practically right beside them on the radar, so they had to be close to the building they needed to be at. Tarble's gaze went over to a very lavish mansion with gates, security guards posted outside, golden doorknobs and other such fancy things. Tarble blinked for a moment, only to let out a soft sigh. "They never make it easy, do they?" He brought his gaze over to Sora. "So, how do you want to handle this? Loud and messy with a quick getaway, or try to sneak our way past the guards and find the orb without trying to alarm anyone?" 

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
Rufus felt himself whine a bit as he grabbed onto his lover's hand, scared of what might happen if he wandered off. Once they made their way out, they were faced with Lucifer himself who was questioning just what the hell they were doing here in the first place. Yamato quickly answered, stating the obvious things that he was tricked into servitude from a Thrall and now he was dragged down to Hell alongside the Thrall that died, and that he was seeking his freedom. Lucifer's eyes narrowed at the sight of the group and the sound of what he was hearing, letting out a ragged sigh as if he were just asked to do a fresh stack of paperwork. "You do not get to make demands of Lucifer, Lucifer makes the demands. You seek your freedom, but why? To seek a boring life on Earth again, or that puny ship? No. You could be so much more, Yamato Hiwatari." Lucifer made a scroll of aged prchment appear in front of them, only to unravel the scroll. 

"The amount of sinners you have brought to me thanks to your own efforts and Don's.. it is quite a sight to behold. I find that you'd be a waste of potential being under the servitude of a mere Thrall." A grin tugged at the corner of the demon's lips. "Perhaps we can work something else out." He snapped his fingers again, letting the parchment float over to Yamato's front with a quill on the side, razor sharp to the touch. "How about you become a Thrall of Lucifer? I will grant you power beyond your wildest dreams.. and all you have to do is kill the accursed sinners of the world. You will deliver them unto me, and with that, I will give you the power to protect everything you love and the power to travel wherever you please, whenever you please." He grinned down at Yamato. "How about it..?"

863 / 10,329 / 20,915

Signature Made by Tarble

Yamato
True Legend
True Legend
Yamato
True Legend
True Legend

September 16th, 2018, 2:38 am #25

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Tarble stated that he wouldn't know until he tried, causing a soft sigh to escape the demoness. Even if he was being selfish, she couldn't help but to feel bad for Luka. If she heard that Tarble wanted to bring back Bea, but not her -- it would hurt her so much. Her golden gaze closed as she pictured Yamato coming around and noticing Bea there, the soul of Luka within him stirring with so much sorrow. It hurt her own heart just picturing it. Tarble changed the subject of them being near, but she allowed it and followed his directions as they neared a building where the Dragon Ball had apparently been inside of. It was high security, so getting to it would be a bit rough. An option was delivered to her, quick and messy or quiet and safe. "I think I'd prefer the stealth route. What's the point of blending in if we're going full throttle? Let's take it nice and easy and find a way to sneak in and swipe it from under their nose!" A smile spread over her face then, only for her arms to fold over her chest as she looked the building over. 

"Shall we scale up to the windows and find out which room it's in?" This had been Sora's first time doing something like this after all.

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
Lucifer spoke that demands weren't made of him, that he was the one to make them and the demon exhaled a sigh as he closed his eyes. His fingers released from Rufus then, taking a step forward, considering he was being directly spoken to in that moment. Apparently he was worth so much more than a boring life of mere freedom. Yamato wasn't sure why Lucifer held such interest in him, especially when he stated that he should be more than just under a Thrall's contract. But instead, he could become a Thall as well, a servant to Lucifer. All he had to do was kill all the sinners of the world and send their souls back to Lucifer and Yamato couldn't help but to tighten his hands into fists. It was an idea that both Don and Yamato had made as children, about how the young ravenette had made some sort of deal with the Devil himself. Yamato never believed it back then, but they figured that if Yamato did the same, then they could always be together if they served to the same end of things.

If he accepted this, he'd be able to keep that ideal from before. But was Don still alright with that? Did he not want Yamato to lead the same life that he had to undergo all these years? Would Rufus be against it? Would there still be risks of him being dragged back down to Hell? Nobody was voicing any concerns or thoughts, Yamato's decision was on him. But for once in his life, he didn't like that. "...What happens if I refuse?" Once the answer was delivered to him, the demon lowered his head slightly as he mulled things over. So -- it was become a Thall and inherit Lucifer's powers or he'd have to fight Lucifer for his freedom. If he lost, he wasn't sure what would happen, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be good. What really struck him in that moment though, was Eizen. The man that brought him back to the world of the living, what would his thoughts be if he learned that Yamato made a deal with Lucifer instead of fighting for his freedom?

Crimson irises opened then, glaring towards the demon King himself. "I don't take pride in gaining powers from someone higher up, I prefer earning it for myself. But above all..." A hand came to rest against his chest then, feeling a strange sort of power beginning to swirl within him. "I'm not one to serve under someone, I've worked hard to walk side-by-side Tarble as it is. I've earned this strength on my own and I'll be damned if I'm reduced to nothing but a servant of another." One of his legs stepped forward, somewhat parting open as he formed himself into a defensive stance. "I don't speak for everyone here when I say, I'd rather fight the devil himself before I'm forced into servitude." He wouldn't drag anyone else into this fight with him if he could help it, they could decide for themselves. "I wouldn't be much of a King if I stepped down and bowed before another, now would I?" His old roots started to show as a grin spread over his face, a few canines poking past his lips. 

"If I need to fight for my freedom... So be it!"

[font={defaultattr}]841 / 11,436 / 21,756[/font]

Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

September 16th, 2018, 6:44 am #26

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Sora was quick to explain that she wanted to go the stealthy route, bringing up the fact that blending in would be the right thing to do considering they're already in disguise. They might as well not ruin it by trying anything funny, right? The Saiyan gave her a quick nod, only for her to ask if they should scale up the windows to find out which room it was in. "Sounds like a plan. Let's see.." Tarble's eyes began to scan over the building, trying to find a way in that would cause the least amount of suspicion. He watched over the guards, how they patrolled, possible blind spots that might open themselves up. Then he spotted it. "That window on the right of the house seems like a good entry way.. it's near the top of the mansion so we can work our way down and escape if we need to." Once he got agreement from Sora, the both of them jumped over the gate. Tarble held his forearms out underneath the window. "Boost." Hoping Sora would get the idea, he'd let her jump off his forearms and grab the window, opening it. 

Tarble would jump up after it, heading inside of the room. Once he closed the window behind him, he looked at the radar. "From the looks of it, we're not terribly far from the orb. As long as we're careful getting around, we should be able to--" Suddenly, the sound of a boy clearing his throat erupted from the side of the room. Tarble's eyes darted over to the young man in the corner of the room, staring them down with his arms crossed as if he were looking at lower lifeforms. "E-Erm--" The boy sighed. "And just what are you commoners doing in my home?" Tarble had no idea what to do in this situation. Killing him was not going to look good, so he staved the killing hand for a moment.

"We're.. looking for something." He let that go, but not exactly what they were looking for. The boy looked Tarble up and down for a moment before shaking his head. "Are peasants always so transparent? I know you're after the illustrious Star Orb my family possesses? I know it's quite the treasure, everyone wants to get their hands on it for some reason. Daddy never told me why, but.. he never tells me anything." An opening. "Your father, he.. stole that orb from us." Tarble signaled for Sora to show him the first Dragon Ball. He was going to try and weave a story here. "We have a collection of them, but my wife here was knocked out by one of your Daddy's guards. She was hurt and they took them from us. We need to get them back. You understand, right?" 

He was really hoping that this would work, and for a moment, the kid seemed to bite on. But.. "Even if it is yours, it's ours now.. but luckily, I don't really care about my Daddy's affairs. I'll let you grab it, but.. only if I can get a little peep show first." He waggled his brows, only for Tarble to throw his arm in front of Sora. "Hey, she's not on the menu, kid." The boy laughed a bit. "I was talking about you, muscles." ... Tarble's eyes widened as he quickly understood, sighing out. "Fuck this." He dashed forward in an instant, chopping at the back of the kid's neck gently. "Why the hell didn't I just do that in the first place?!" 

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
The King of Demons watched over the lowly creature carefully, waiting for the man to weigh out his options. He asked what would happen if he refused. "Of course, I'll have to wipe you all out right here." Everyone stayed silent, but that was only because this was Yamato's decision. Don didn't want him to do this because Yamato wasn't the kind of person that killed for sport. Don was never a nice person, he never claimed to be, but he was signed into the life of destroying sinners for his power. He didn't want Yamato to go down that same path. Rufus, while not very supportive of the decision, would love Yamato all the same. Thrall or not, Rufus and Yamato were a couple that was meant to be together, there was no doubt in the pirate's mind about that. Aki didn't voice anything in the first place, and Frank? Frank had no fucking idea what was going on, he was just staring at the big lug that was talking down to all of them. Then the glares of the Demon King and the Hiwatari King met in the middle. 

Yamato declared that he didn't take pride in gaining powers from higher sources, that he wasn't here to serve anyone. He wanted to walk side-by-side with his beloved Tarble and he wasn't going to give up that pride to someone who offered him power. He would rather fight this out than stand tall with the rest of the Thralls. He was willing to fight for his freedom. Lucifer let out a long sigh. "I respect your courage, but pity your self worth. Choosing the path of suicide only amplifies your weak cowardice, Yamato Hiwatari." Then someone spoke from the back. "Hey, fuck you!" Lucifer's eyes flickered a bit wider for a moment, looking toward the back to see that it was just the lowly human having a little outburst to himself. "Who are you to tell the man he has to serve you? That shit was made illegal like 80 years ago!"

While his educiation on the subject of what was going on was a little off, he was right. This wasn't right. "He's right. You're not going to force anyone else in this group under your boot, Lucifer. It's time to give up the ghost." Don's energy spiked, a dark blue aura shifting around his body. "I don't care what happens, but you're not keeping my Red in this hellish.. Hell! You're going to give him up, or I'll make you do it!" Rufus's violet aura spiked around his body, both men standing on either side of Yamato to support his decision without a second thought. Lucifer let out yet another sigh. "It's infectious.. I have to put down this viral disease of idiocy before the other Thralls start wising up." Then the King began to rise from his throne. Stones around them began to shake, a whirlwind of energy tearing the castle around him as he stood to his feet. He was ready for a fight, those glowing crimsons glaring down at the puny creatures beneath him. "Now you shall kneel before the might of--" He was cut off as a lead bullet smacked against his jaw. He looked down, Frank holding the gun that did it. "... Oh shit."

1,194 / 11,523 / 22,950

Signature Made by Tarble

Yamato
True Legend
True Legend
Yamato
True Legend
True Legend

September 16th, 2018, 7:23 am #27

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

Tarble had found the window necessary to make it inside and offered his hands to boot her up. Placing her feet in his hands, she was shot up towards the windowsill and pulled herself inside. As she dusted herself off and Tarble joined her, the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard and caught their attention. There a boy stood, his arms crossed as he prepared to talk down to like, addressing them as commoners. Sora narrowed her eyes, her fists pressing onto her hips as her motherly side was prepared to come to the surface and teach this brat a lesson. Tarble was quick to begin speaking, finding an opening that would keep the boy from telling the guard about intruders. He began stating that the boy's father stole the Dragon Ball from them and Sora opened her bag, letting the other one glimmer out of it as apparent proof. The boy didn't really care, but he also didn't care about his father much either. He was going to let them go -- but then he said that he wanted a peep show.

Sora's eyes widened at the sound of it, her hands finding her hips again as she prepared to lay into the kid, until he stated that he meant Tarble. A blush found Sora's cheeks as she became rendered speechless, but Tarble was quick to move and knock the kid out, causing a sigh to escape the demoness and then brief laughter to follow. "My.. this is really turning into a trip." Sora began to move towards the door, pressing herself up against it as she began to listen for any signs of people being out there. As she was welcomed with silence, the palm of her hand pressed against the side of the wall and the other against the door itself, slowly propping it open and attempting to make the squeaking as quiet as possible. Golden irises peered out of the room, glancing about as she took notice of a guard leaving the room and traversing a hallway just to the right of them. "C'mon, they have patrol around here, we gotta move fast." She whispered and made her way out of the room and towards the hall on their left, glancing down it before heading towards the door beside the entryway. 

Like before, she listened in at first before pulling the door open, making sure that she wasn't tripping any wire as she made her way inside. The door closed behind them and Sora let out a breath of air, her heart pumping in her chest. "This is right thrill." She jested, her lips curling into a smile as she held back a soft chuckle. "We should make our way around, check all the rooms to see where it could be locked up at. If it's treasured, it's either being displayed in a room with high security.. or possibly hidden in a safe someplace." A flush soon found her cheeks then as she shot her gaze to the side with mild embarrassment. "...I watched a lot of shows like this."
Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
Lucifer stated that he respected his courage, but his decision was apparently something of low self worth and was weak cowardice. A frown etched onto the demon's face as he prepared to say something back, but Frank chimed in, causing the demon's eyes to widen a bit. Despite how ill fitting his words may have been, it did make sense ever the same. Yamato wanted freedom, he didn't sign a contract that stated that he'd belong to a Thrall or Lucifer. He signed a contract that clearly stated that he would serve Don, to devote his life in working for him. Nothing about killing for souls or anything of the like. He was tricked, due to Prael and because of that, it just wasn't right that they expected him to stay in servitude. Yamato felt surprised then as Don spoke up, clearly taking his side, despite the fact that he served Lucifer. Was he technically going against the man as well? Rufus chimed in as well, not willing to let Yamato be taken to the depths of Hell whenever it was deemed necessary by the Demon King. 

And so, the world around them began to shake as the ceiling practically burst off and threw into the crimson skies. Lucifer grew in size, large wings spreading out from their place against his back as his arms crossed over his chest. Those red eyes glared down at them, as if they had been mere insects ready to be squashed. A shot of Frank's gun went off, but the bullet bounced right off the demon's chin, no mark in sight nor sign of injury. As Frank cursed, Yamato let out a cry as he powered himself up, that crimson aura flaring to life around him as it flickered in the gushing winds that started to swirl about the room. The crimson demon pushed off the balls of his feet and launched himself into the air, his speed unlike any other as he sped his way up towards Lucifer's face. Blades of air started to spin straight towards him, trying to keep him away, while lasers started to shoot out of what appeared to be ruby spheres hovering in the air around them. Yamato managed to weave past them as he arrived within eyesight of the other demon.

His fist came forward, slamming right towards the bridge of the demon's nose, only for the palm of Lucifer's hand to meet him right in the middle within a split second. Yamato's eyes widened at the speed of the demon, only to be pushed right back. Yamato spun in place in midair before fixing himself and shooting an arm outward, blasts of ki beginning to fly towards him. But they all exploded before they even touched Lucifer himself, causing Yamato to curse at the major difference in power between them. That's when Yamato realized just what he needed to do -- it would be dangerous, but with his friends here to watch out for him, he had a feeling he'd be able to control it enough. Yamato moved in again, his fists slamming into the demon King, but he was easily flicked way as if he had been a mere flea. "Alright, that's it! Yamato's head was now thrown back, a roar sounding from the back of his throat as his body started to shift within the crimson light around him. 

Cracks in his skin started to appear, as if his skin was ready to slip right off his bones within a given second. His eyes had all become pitch black, with two ruby circles within them that began glowing brightly, as if the light within was brighter than any light in existence. That crimson aura shifted, becoming somewhat black and murky, those the red ki ignited around its frame, looking as if they had been black flames on the verge of becoming magma itself. Those canines from within Yamato's mouth had grown longer, two poking out past his lip, no matter how neutral his expression had been and his hands had resorted into claws as he began breathing a bit heavily. It was a sight that Rufus had seen before, one that he feared, but knowing that it scared Rufus, he hoped to be able to control it better this time around. Those glowing eyes landed on their target as he rushed inward, his body crashing straight into Lucifer, like a meteor colliding into Earth's soil.

Smoke flooded the room from the impact and once it cleared, clear cracks had formed in what appeared to be a sort of barrier that surrounded the demon lord. Yamato slowly rose back up again, his head hanging low as he let out a few panted breaths of air, his fingers twitching inwardly. When he looked back up again, Lucifer had resorted back to the same size as before, now standing on even ground with those he was fighting with. Why, he wasn't sure, but all that mattered now was that hitting him would be a bit easier than before. Yamato darted straight back in again, his claw striking straight down across Lucifer's body and just as the demon dodged out of the way, Yamato pushed himself even further in. His head had reached the barrier from before, his teeth clamping straight down upon it as black electricity began zapping into the crimson demon, as a means to make him let go. Yamato didn't release his grasp, if anything, he tightened his teeth upon it as he heaved out a breath of air, his eyes narrowing into a glare. 

With a final push, his teeth completely closed around the barrier, shattering it within mere seconds. Yamato pushed off his feet again, letting out an excited laugh as he swiped his claw straight for Lucifer's throat, who seemed to be dancing around the room in order to avoid the blows now that were coming from different angles. "I didn't think you'd let me take control, Yamato..." The demon slowly shook his head then, closing his eyes before returning the beast's gaze. "You're apart of me. You are me and I need to accept that. But keep one thing straight, I will not be in the backseat of this." The demon lowly chuckled at that, something flashing in its left eye. "Yes, we'll... work together for now.." A duck of the head was given from a blow that came from Lucifer, only for  Yamato to dive straight in, his claws hand penetrating right through Lucifer's chest. 

Yamato's eyes met with the other demon's in that moment, but it was as if some unspoken words were being passed between them.

1,662 / 13,098 / 24,612

Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

Yesterday, 3:51 am #28

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

As soon as Sora laughed, Tarble sent a glare to her. "Oh, I bet it's entertaining for you, isn't it." He began to pout at the two of them went over to the door, watching as she listened for anyone on the other side. No one seemed to be out there, so it was okay for them to make another move. Sora was quick to state that there were patrols in the area, so this was actually going to prove a bit more difficult than they thought. However, it seemed like the two of them were pretty prepared for a right challenge.

The two of them began to head down the hall to their left, Tarble watching over the blonde as she checked the next door. The Saiyan kept himself alert, making sure that no one was around to watch them sneak. If a simple kid was around here, what was stopping another from simply seeing them and causing a scene when one didn't need to be made in the first place? Regardless, Tarble could see the door opening in front of him, both heading in. Sora made a comment about this being quite the thrill, getting a chuckle out of Tarble. It was nice to see Sora enjoying herself so much. However, that was when she decided to impress the Saiyan with her knowledge of this situation.

She explained that there was likely a way to find the safe a lot easier, checking out all the rooms to see where it was locked up at. It was possible that it might be in a hidden safe or just displayed in a room with a lot of security. She seemed to almost be embarrassed at her own knowledge of these things, but Tarble simply let out another laugh. "It's adorable, you know. It's nice to see you so.. in your element." The Saiyan began to let his hand drift along the wall. "You're right, we just need to find a hollow area in the wall.. behind a painting, or something. I'm not sure where to start with this, though. I'm not an expert, after all." He smiled and winked at the blonde, just giving her a light tease until the next door was presented to them.

However, this one came with just a bit more security than before. It was made of solid steel, as if it were made to keep some people out. It wasn't guarded, but it certainly wasn't a normal door. "Well, there's no point in waiting for it to magically open.. let's see." Tarble formed a small blade of energy on the tip of his finger, beginning to carve out a tiny hole in the door. Once he did so, he placed his eye on one end to gaze inside.. and lo and behold, there was the Dragon Ball, standing upon a pedestal with a couple armed guards stationed around it. That was their in. Tarble smiled at Sora. "Alright, let's--"

"Let's what, now?" A foreign voice called out to the two of them, only to turn back and gaze at the man who spoke with a thick, German accent. A man with glasses, orange hair and clad in a suit and tie glared at the both of them as if they had just killed a cat right in front of them. "Do tell me why you are trespassing on Master Lee's property.. your answer might just save your lives." His hand began to tighten one of his gloves onto his hands. He looked like he meant business, that was for sure..

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
The scruffy demon beneath him didn't waste any time with his assault on Lucifer, watching as Yamato began to surge toward him. The demon was quick to bring a hand up, letting his palm capture the fist and grip down a bit. Lucifer let out a sigh. "Certainly you can do better than that. This is nothing compared to what I am right now." He pushed the demon back away from him, the King glaring at the insolence of the men in front of him. All with such pride, such anger that they choose to oppose him. It would mean nothing in the end. All they would manage to do is die with nothing to show for it but some corpses and the ability to say they stuck to their guns. What a sad existence. It was all sad.

Don and Rufus looked at each other, nodding before they both rushed into the fight as well. They couldn't just let Yamato fight this out on his own, could they? They both took out their firearms, energy bolts and holy bullets beginning to pelt the Demon King while Yamato took the front. But every single attack that the three of them were sending out was merely deflected, as if there were a layer of energy coating his skin. Nothing was landing. Nothing was doing anything. That was when Yamato had finally felt like this was enough, Lucifer watching as the demon roared. He crossed his arms as Don and Rufus froze in place, a brow cocking up. "It seems that things are about to get interesting.." But then he could see it. That power. That killing intent. Fear did not run through Lucifer's veins, but pure interest clouded his mind and judgement. There was a much bigger game to play here than this simple battle.

The demon's body crashed into the middle of the demon, bringing his facade crashing down like glass. The true form of Lucifer had been revealed, no taller than Yamato himself in his true form. To crush a barrier that had held true for so many years.. this was the true power of Yamato, it seemed. Lucifer began to dance on his feet, making sure that he could weave past each and every blow that was coming toward him.. at least until the last one came, a clawed hand penetrating through his chest. Lucifer stared at the demon for a moment, only to let out a soft sigh. "Your determination disgusts me.. but I have no choice but to yield for the moment. This is not where you fall." Lucifer simply grabbed Yamato's arm and pulled it from his chest, only for the wound to disappear, as if it were never there.

"You won't simply fall, will you? You struggle as the humans do. As the Namekians do. As the Saiyans do. But for a demon to struggle, to comprehend emotions and to do something aside from fight for their master.. it's an anomaly." Lucifer snapped his fingers, the scroll of Yamato's servitude appearing in his right hand. "You do not fit in servitude.. you fit on the field of battle as a demon free to kill and fight as he pleases, whichever side he chooses to serve." There was more to what he said, more to everything he was doing, but none of it would be revealed right now. With a flick of the fingers, the contract was lit aflame, ashes falling to the ground. "Yamato Hiwatari.. you are an interesting creature. Both souls inside of you burn with the ferocity of feral demons, yet your mind keeps you afloat. I will study you from afar for the moment." A small grin reached Lucifer's lips.

"If you wish to leave my realm, merely say the word and I shall transport you back to Earth. There was no strings attached.. though if you still desire a fight, I will not stave my will to kill you further."
1,273 / 12,796 / 25,885

Signature Made by Tarble

Yamato
True Legend
True Legend
Yamato
True Legend
True Legend

Yesterday, 4:41 am #29

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

A flush crossed the demoness' cheeks, her golden irises adverting as Tarble teased her, saying that he wasn't the one with experience in this and that she was cute being in her element. Both of her cheeks puffed out into a pout, arms folding over her chest. "Not cute.." Of course that likely just further proved him right by behaving such a way didn't it? The two made their way towards a door, one that felt more secure than the rest of the area. A tiny bolt of energy burned through the door, the both of them able to peer through and see the Dragon Ball being guarded by various figures. Sora tilted her head in thought, trying to figure out the best way to go about it, until a voice called out to them. Sora jumped straight up again, twirling around to face a man that appeared to be the butler here. He was threatening them with a fight, whether they spoke as of why they were here or not. 

That's when an idea popped into the blonde's mind, she just had to hope that her plan made sense in what was going on in this place. "The master of the house hired us on as playmates for the young master. He's playing hide and seek and we've searched everywhere!" She turned to face the door, nudging her thumb towards the wooden surface. "But something tells me, the little rascal is hiding in his favorite spot, under his father's desk." The desk was in direct sight of the hole made in the door, showing that it may have actually been where they were looking just moments ago. The blonde grinned at the butler in good nature, hoping that her motherly instincts shined through and seemed genuine with her interest in the boy of the house. 

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato

His blows were dodged each time, but general interest was shown on the demon King's face as he watched Yamato charging for him. Yamato's clawed hand was removed from Lucifer's chest with relative ease and the demon took a step back as Lucifer began to speak now. The determination that Yamato held seemed to irritate the King, but at the same time, that grin seemed to be speaking of something else entirely. The form that Yamato had taken on began to fade in that instant, those cracks seeping into his flesh and vanishing as his eyes changed back to normal and his fangs shortened within his mouth. That fiery aura died down to nothing as he slowly stood up at his full height, his brows lifted as Lucifer stated that he'd release him from his hold and it was further shown it to be true as the contract appeared for their very eyes. Yamato could suddenly feel the invisible shackles on his body drop off the ground, the heavy weight disappearing practically making him stumble as that crimson collar slipped off around his neck and dropped to the ground.

Crimson irises blinked down at the object at his feet, slowly lifting his gaze back to Lucifer as he showed him generosity. Or perhaps, it was best called mercy. A grin began to curl on his face as the fight was offered to continue if he wanted to die and he merely shook his head in response. "This is all I wanted, we'll leave you in peace again." His gaze shot back towards the others, giving them a nod of the head and with his back facing the demon King, he spoke up towards the man. "If you could send us back, it'd be appreciated." Yamato made his way over towards his friends then, his grin wide as his hands shoveled back into his pockets. A light began to envelop them all, only for their bodies to vanish from that realm and appear back on Earth again, as if they had never left to begin with. "Well, that went a lot better than expected." A chuckle left the demon as he brought a hand to the back of his neck, rubbing there lightly. He had come to realize that he shifted forms in front of them, voluntarily, for the first time. After noticing the fear of Rufus' face the first time, he was a bit worried toward their reactions, but ---

They all looked just as relieved as he was.

"I don't know about you guys, but I wanna go the hell home." A sigh escaped him as his hands clutched onto both Rufus and Don's shoulders, his gaze finding Frank then. "I still have your card, we'll be in contact. I think you've definitely earned that interview." A playful wink was shot the man's way before the four vanished from the planet and returned back onto the Finis once more. The room wasn't as crowded as before, but there were still a decent amount of people left behind. Upon their arrival, a few relieved glances were shot their way, as if they were worried that they may not even come back and need reinforcement. Yamato's gaze caught sight of Eizen, Lynn and Asami across the way, circled together on the sofa and speaking quietly. "Looks like a family meeting." The demon sent a gentle smile towards Rufus, his arm coiling about his lover's waist. His lips found Rufus' in that moment, in a tender kiss as he gave him a nuzzle shortly afterward. "You should go see if everything's alright. They may need their Captain~. I think I need a break from excitement right now." With a chuckle, he took a few steps forward, lifting a hand in a wave towards the others as he made himself scarce.

Don and Zach seemed to follow after Yamato, continuing to give the demon company, considering everything that's been going on. 

Best Laid Plans
Eizen, Asami, Rufus, Lynn

Asami's hands clasped together in her lap as she settled on the sofa, looking over the Malak and alien with a gentle smile. "No, this is good. We should bring along those that you trust with this, Eizen. Lynn and Rufus are perfect for this." It made her feel like they were a family again, the four of them. Yet at the same time... she still didn't feel the same. After being told to get off the ship by Eizen and looked at the way that she was in her true form -- she felt nervous. Perhaps she didn't deserve to be apart of this family again, not as Asami. She wasn't.. Charia anymore. What gave her the right to come into their lives like that? Vanilla strands fell over the Celestial's shoulders, trickling down her chest. But it appeared that part of her old life was coming back to the light, her appearance looking more like Charia by the day now that her memories had returned to her. 

Violet-reds soon turned to Rufus as he made his way over, causing her body to jump in place on the couch with mild surprise. "Back already? Glad to see you're all in one piece." She dipped her head forward a bit, somewhat rocking forward as she scooted over for a place for her twin to sit. Lynn smiled at the siblings, now that they sat side-by-side, it was easy to tell their relation, even if Asami was in another body. "Eizen told me that you already know about his little sister, Edna. But I found her, I know where she is. She's... unfortunately in dragon form, due to the malevolence around her." One of her hands moved to her own chest as she gave a light nod of the head. "I know how to bring her back." Her eyes glanced around the three of them then. "You don't like attention on yourself, Eizen, but.. What I said before was true. With my abilities, I was able to see the future. You're overwhelmed by the malevolence and turned into a dragon. And it's your sister that's forced to end your life. I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that nobody wants that to come true." 

With a smile still graced on her lips, she tilted her head, letting her hand lower down to her lap once more. "So, this is operation save Edna. She's still on Earth, where the two of you escaped to after the attack on Rex Cathedre. Edna is roaming there, but.. getting to her will be difficult. There's a lot of creatures that roam those plains, which is why it's best that we bring more than just the two of us along." Both of her hands moved, her fingers tinting together as she sent a glance around the people near her. "Any ideas or plans in mind? I suppose it would be best to go in with some sort of course of action, right?" She fought back a chuckle, knowing damn well that Asami, or even Charia was never one for such things.

1,575 / 14,673 / 27,460

Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Tarble
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

Yesterday, 5:31 am #30

Future Forged
Sora and Tarble

The butler slowly began to cross his arms as he glared down at the two of them. The ravenette wasn't sure how to respond from the very beginning, but then the young blonde perked up with something to say. She explained that they were here to be playmates for the young master, playing a game of hide and seek that led them up to this door. The butler wanted to not believe them, so very badly, if only so he could defy his own master as a show of silent revenge shrouded by ignorance. But if the young master was in that room again, all that could mean was big trouble. He sighed out. "I told the boy not to go in that room, it has very important documents for the master of the house. Very well, I will permit you to finish this game-- in fact, I'll be participating."

That last word had such emphasis on it that it almost felt like it was threatening the two of them, but it wasn't. He was upset that the young master was coming into this room again, which only made their story a bit more believable. As the butler moved to the door and began to unlock it, Tarble looked over to Sora with a bewildered expression, as if he couldn't really believe what just happened in front of him. Did she really manage to convince the butler to let them off with nothing more than just finishing their 'game'? He was impressed, there was no mistaking that. As he nodded at her and the door opened, they walked in ever so casually. "Let's find the young master and be out of this room-- I'd rather not receive a scolding from the master of the house today."

The butler slowly slid the bridge of his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he walked forward again, taking a look around the room to find the problem child. Meanwhile, Sora and Tarble already had their eyes on the prize. The Saiyan looked over to Sora, signaling that she should be the one to grab the Dragon Ball while he distracted the butler. Once it was said, he began to walk over to the master's desk, looking underneath with the butler. There was no sign of the kid they were looking for, but that much was obvious. The butler let out a small hiss. "Of course he wouldn't make this easy.." He rose up, beginning to head to another corner of the room. He left ample time for Sora to stuff the Dragon Ball wherever she needed to put it before he turned back around, looking at the both of them with a narrowed, stern expression. "You never came in this room."

And with that, the butler led the both of them out without questioning anything. "I suppose I cannot scold the young master for being in a room he wasn't in, but if you catch him before me, let me know.. I believe he's in need of some discipline." He turned his back on the duo before heading down the stairs, and once he was out of earshot, Tarble let out a small sigh of relief. "Good thinking on your feet there, Sky." He smiled at her. "It seems like you've got a bit of a knack for this.. sure you aren't part of the crew with Eizen and Rufus?" He teased at her once again as he cracked his knuckles. It was time to make their escape regardless.

Crushing the Past
Don, Rufus, Yamato
They were quick to make the request of being sent back to the world of the living, Lucifer opening his palm toward them. "I look forward to seeing how you develop, Yamato Hiwatari. Hopefully you intend to impress me." And with that, a light began to show from his palm, enveloping the five of them in that instant. Then the next moment, they were back on Earth in the exact same position that they had warped from in the first place. Frank took a moment to process exactly just what happened in front of him, but this was.. well, it was freaky, but freaky just came with the job description. He began to dust off his jacket, happy that he didn't get himself stuck in the middle of that fight. He wasn't even scared a little, ask anyone. He definitely had the biggest balls, there was no doubt!

Don, well, he was also trying to process what the hell just happened. With all the time that he spent in the world of Hell, all the time that he spent working closely with Lucifer and sending sinners to his realm, he was confused why he was willing to let Yamato go so easily. He knew Lucifer better than that. It wasn't just going to end like this, he knew damn well that it wasn't. Whatever the case was, at least they were still alive. To be able to live on after an interaction like that with Lucifer, they may as well count their blessings while they still can. Rufus was a bit rattled, but it wasn't because of seeing that beastly form of Yamato's again. Seeing that it was barely doing anything against the opponent that they were facing off against, that was going to be a scary situation if it managed to escalate any further than it already did. He let out a sigh, glad that they were able to say they were alive.

So they were all relieved alongside Yamato.

The demon was ready to go home, getting a statement from Yamato that they were going to have that interview. Then with that, they all warped away, Frank letting out a sigh. "... maybe I am getting a little too old for this." He dug into his pocket and took out a phone, clicking a few buttons before getting to his contact. One in particular stood out, causing him to smile a bit. He clicked on the name, bringing the phone up to his ear. As soon as the person on the other side answered, he let out a small laugh. "Ashton, my buddy, my main man, love of my life." A yell of 'how the hell did you get my private number?!' rang out from his phone, but he chose to redact that from his memories for now. "Not important, but man, have I got a story for you."

Back on the ship, they were all finally able to relax for once. Rufus looked over to yamato as he gave him a tender kiss right back into those beautiful lips, only for the demon to suggest that he should go see if everything was okay. He quickly nodded at the demon. "I'll go check things out." Rufus headed over to the other trio of people while Don headed over with Yamato. "I could use a little relaxation myself, actually.. it wouldn't hurt to finally be able to kick back after everything that's happened." There was no need to try and throw themselves into another event, he was getting sick of being so active, damn it. 

Best Laid Plans
Eizen, Asami, Rufus, Lynn
Eizen couldn't see the possibility of it all. For so many years, he had thought that his little sister was dead. Lost to the Demonscourge. He wasn't so racist toward demons due to his Celestial blood and upbringing-- he was more progressive than people were willing to give him credit for, after all. But it was because of what happened in his past, because of what happened because of the demons that he chose not to trust them. He didn't want Rufus to fall in the same way his sister did. And yet it was someone who was infected by that very scourge that was giving him the information he secretly craved to hear. His sister was alive, maybe not well, but she was alive. That was all he needed to know to know that they had a chance at living together again.

"I agree, I really do, I just.." Before he could finish his thought, Rufus was back in the room and heading over toward them. They were back from that dangerous situation with the butler demon, getting a sigh of relief from Eizen. He looked the pirate over, only for the four of them to now begin discussing things. Rufus sat by Asami as they discussed things. Edna, Eizen's little sister, was still alive and she was in the form of a mighty dragon. Eizen was going to fall to the same fate and his sister was going to be the one to pull the trigger on his death. It was something no one in the room wanted to see happen, so they needed to change the future the only way they knew how: they had to fight for the right to that future. Eizen began to lace his fingers with one another as Asami mentioned her location and asked for any ideas or plans.

"Well, among the four of us, it's probably still best that we don't take any creatures head on. We know that Tarble will likely be too busy to go with us, but--" "No. Tarble will not be coming with us." Rufus brought his gaze over to the deity. "We.. we rely on that man all too much. We all know he'd be more than happy to throw himself into the line of fire to make sure that we're fine, but we can't keep doing that. This is something I want to be able to do with my own strength. If I can't save my sister from this, what's to say I'll have the strength to keep her safe in the future? We can't just keep.. asking him for help. So I refuse to." This wasn't just pride, this was worry for the future. He wouldn't let them grow weak in this peace.

Rufus could respect what his first mate was saying, so he didn't dare go against it. The captain gave him a quick nod. "Then all the more reason to be careful. We'll need to force that darkness from Edna if we are going to save her, so that ought to be where we start, aye?" Eizen brought his gaze over to Lynn now. "Would you know anything about purging darkness from other creatures, Lynn? I know you're skilled with magicks, but if you don't have anything for this, it's okay." It was best to figure out what all their options were before they decided on a certain plan of attack, after all.

1,782 / 14,578 / 29,242

Signature Made by Tarble