No sooner than had the Kaioshin forces laid claim to the planet were the Fallen Forces to not only challenge, but to snatch the grasp of the planet from them. The battle for Ippen begins now!
Miria has 24 from now to get a post up or their claim is forfeit.
A reminder of the rules are below:
- They will be 2v2, max. (When you begin your claim, you must name your +1. Any challengers must also name their +1 in their sneak post) - They are No Kill/Steal (if you lose, your character will be overrun by enemy forces, and you'll have to escape the planet. This doesn't require anything special from you, its just an IC excuse to end the battle) - Win Conditions: When the average damage of a side in battle reaches 50%, that side loses. If the battle reaches the end of Round 3 (standard 3 posts each per round), then the Fallen Forces lose. - Everyone will receive 4 actions per post (there is no speed action/tactician/etc). Stuns/DZ/similar techs will still work. - There is no healing of any kind. (There may be exceptions, but we'll tell you when the time comes) - Each combatant may bring in 3 prepped items. - In the interest of keeping this phase moving along, the 24 and 48 hour rules WILL be in affect. - Anyone that loses a battle must heal for 7 days before they may participate further.
'Move Out--Ippen is too valuable a strategic point to not take it. All Teams, Advance!'
Miria looked over the hoard of demonic warriors deploying from the massive DropShips that had landed on the various platforms and civilian centers of Ippen. This world was far, far different than most, as no one really lived on the planet's surface--if such a planet even had such a thing--instead, it forced everyone to live on colossal cities that floated in the air, leading to a rather eccentric life on the world. While the planet's raw resources were scarce aside from rare gases, it was a valuable strategic point for military maneuvering, the Miria understood that much when it came to military significance. Her teams were much smaller than the main invasion force currently capturing Valhalla, but Miria's force was no weaker than they were individually, which meant the attack had to be executed through means of brutality and savagery. Violence was the call of the day until the location population was suppressed and the planet fully under control of the Fallen, a task that Miria was overseeing personally by attacking the small garrison that Ippen typically employed. The garrison had likely been expanded since the start of this war, but for the most part, Miria doubted it was as reinforced as some had feared.
She strode forth towards the opposition, staff in hand as it spun around in her hands. She lacked her typical sword for this endeavor, favoring the staff for this particular conflict as she closed the distance, spinning it around before she brought the weapon around in a vicious strike before bringing a hand up towards her face, channeling energy through her eyes in order to magnify the latent light--to blinding effect!! This was her first time in a real conflict--much of her existence as one of Lilim's daughters had been spent in training and study--so feeling the rush of adrenaline through her veins as she unleashed her assault was all the more delicious. She had never felt so exhilarated before, and she decided to ride the natural high as far as she could as she continued her onslaught, spinning her staff around her body as she channeled energy through the staff, sending blast after blast of potent energy towards her opponent!!
1. WA 2. Solar Flare (4% Ki) 3. Renzoku Energy Dan (DR6; 18% Ki) 4. Renzoku Energy Dan (DR6; 18% Ki)
Ki Used: 40% Ki Remaining: 60%
Power Level 147522 - 4426 Ki 73761 Strength 18232 Speed 20238 Toughness 18236 Stamina 19067 - 4426 Vitality 18226