Admin Rulings 7.0 Mar 7, 2021 17:38:01 GMT -5
Post by Alex on Mar 7, 2021 17:38:01 GMT -5
- Quest, saga, and token items may be auctioned. They may not be directly sold. They cannot be stolen.
- Contest/Holiday items cannot be stolen, auctioned, or sold.
- Maverick’s Gallery items are considered limited rares and can be sneaked for.
- You may trade items as long as the items being traded are regularly sellable to the other party.
- Upgrades to equipment, such as Roshi's Augments, x20 weights, Centrifugal Equalizer, etc cannot be inscribed, only equipment itself.
- If you've obtained extra slots for stances or techniques, and you use Amnesia Greens, you still have the extra slot. This is true of custom techniques as well. In the case of Tome of Martial Arts, you can simply trade for a new stance with the use of Amnesia Greens.
- Items that grant stances cannot grant a stance if the stance cannot be obtained by conventional methods.
- Using Amnesia Greens 2 to learn a different Passive on a level 2 or level 3 Passive will make your new Passive level 1
- If you use Amnesia Greens to forget a technique, all other techniques that require the original technique are also forgotten.
-You have to use Amnesia Greens to forget Alignment restricted techniques, even if you can no longer user them
- You can't interlock Arm Blasters.
- You can inscribe over another inscription. If two items have different inscriptions and they are combined, the inscriptions are destroyed. Otherwise, you
keep the one inscription.
- If you plant a Tree of Might seed and something happens to stop you eating the fruit, you may plant another seed. However, you must wait 10 weeks.
- Only one person can plant a ToM or try to destroy the same planet at any given time.
- In a battle for the planet's survival all players on the side of the destroyer must be defeated for the planet be saved. Fleeing and surrenders count toward
- Planetary upgrades may be removed via a build slot with a one week timer. This cannot be done if the planet is being destroyed.
- If you plant a ToM seed, you cannot battle while the seed is growing. The exception to this is if you are snuck.
- Excluding ToM, Conquering, and Planet Destruction sneaks, you must wait 3 hours after the time of your latest update approval to initiate a sneak attack.
- If you use Cybernetic Augmentation to become a cyborg after losing a battle, you are still considered alive. You are not considered an android for the sake of items or techniques. If you use Watarian Implants, you may retain your Cyborg status. Cybernetic Augmentation cannot be done on sidekicks/henchmen.
- If you use a Phonic Ray, and then Blood Transfusion, you may use the Phonic Ray again.
- Adel's Ki Mastery reduces the Ki cost of one technique.
- You cannot have a Dragon Amulet and Scale Amulet in the same accessory slot.
- Travel to the Next Dimension only results in lost rares if you are dead. If you are alive, then you may bring/use your items in the Next Dimension.
- Technique Scanner can only be used in battles and takes an action to use.
- You can only recharge planet-specific items on the planet that they are bought on.
- Training Center upgrades do not have to be installed. They are automatically equipped to your training center.
- Masters can pass items to students, students can pass items to masters.
- Gems of Telepathy retain their remaining charges, even if sold or stolen. They do not go back up to 10. This is true of Rings of Deceit in-battle as well.
- You may only enter the Fire Temple after possessing the Inferno Rod for 7 actual days.
- The Critical Effect from using the Ice/Fire temple can only be applied to one technique. Using Amnesia Greens will allow you to change the Critical Effect
to a different technique.
- No items effect the multipliers in Fire/Ice Temple. Fire and Ice Temples' multiplier of 10 applies only to base meditation gains. Demon Meditation gains
count as base gains.
- If you are inactive for more than 30 days (even if you posted in the away thread) your limited edition rares will be lost. They must then be searched or quested for again. You will lose Limited rare donation items after being absent for 60 days (even if you posted in away)
- Delivery Bot takes one week to bring back your item. Delivery bot can not be used to buy henchmen or scroll of teleportation.
- You can interlock bracers and gauntlets
- Karate Gui only increases base fighting style gains.
- When you leave an organization the entry item disappears from your inventory. IE, leaving the Shadowguard would cause Sigil of the Shadowguard to disappear from your inventory
- If you wata back to a character who was in an organization before wata-ing, they may return to that organization.
- You can’t sell organization specific items.
- You can only have the 10x Gravity Weights OR the 20x Gravity Weights. Not one of each.
- Weight augments do not get an extra +1 all during gravity training when attached to already weighted equipment.
- Sunstone Shard does not have to be a prepared item for the stat bonus. But it has to be when used to charge a technique in battle.
- Icicle Gloves only work on the first opponent.
- Status Field Generators can only be used to stop people from jumping or fleeing the battle. You can only pass through a Status Field Generator via Instant
Transmission or Fairy Dust. Doing so to flee allows your opponent the opportunity to follow via Instant Transmission or Fairy Dust.
- An Elder Gem can only be used on advanced and fundamental attacks.
- Stitching a Sneakable and stealable item to anything still allows it to be snuck for or stolen.
- Stuns from items cannot be defended against through blocking or dodging.
- Power Pole’s extend ability is considered an item effect and not a physical combo.
- The max damage reduction from any combination of equipment in battle is 35%.
- Guru's Healing Staff works with the ability heal. If you have Guru's Healing Staff equipped, no other healing items (Sensu Beans, Repair Kits, etc) will be affected by the percent heal increase, the lost limb regeneration, or the CE: Regen. Only the technique heal triggers these things.
- Heart Virus only affects those in the battle at the time it was used.
- Heart Virus and Debilitator do not affect speed.
- Shaman's Bane only works for the damage taken and not any additional effects.
- Items placed up for auction before a battle are considered to be at the Auction House. They cannot be stolen at the end of a battle nor can the player auctioning it make use of said item (either equipping or using it).
- You cannot auction or sell any items in your inventory once a battle begins or you have been sneak attacked.
- You have 48hrs to reply to a sneak. If you do not reply or give a clear answer in that time, you forfeit the item or zeni.
- The update you IT from one planet to another, you can either buy items from the planet you are leaving OR the planet you go to. Not both.
- To administer Milk of The Poppy, you must be on the same planet as the user receiving it.
- Growth Hormones can only be used for one weeks worth of RPs. It does not apply to RP reports claimed from the week before. In the same manner, food bonuses
only apply to one week of spars.
- Donation Items can be bought from anywhere unless otherwise stated.
- The Quest Items Master and Saibaman Chamber are not destroyed with the planet and can be placed again elsewhere.
- Ki Well covers the base technique cost. It does not cover any additional expenditures to charge or empower the technique.
- Professional stacks with Money Bags.
-User Planets can be sold to another player (as long as the player does not already own one, or owns License to Rule) if the player spends a 10,000 zeni trade tax. This zeni does not go to the original owner, and all the items the original owner placed there are traded with it. They can also be traded at 5,000 zeni, but this would result in every single planetary upgrade being destroyed. (ref)
- You cannot wish for stats, items, or zeni for anyone but yourself. You cannot make any wish on your main soul to benefit your second or tri-souls and vice
- You can only wish for available techniques and items. If your character cannot normally learn the technique, it must have Administrator approval.
- You can not do gravity training while searching for dragon balls (or any rare items)
- You must complete the quest for the Dragonball(s) by the end of the week your update is approved.
- Dragon Ball quests need to be requested and approved before you can start them. Once the RP report is approved, the Dragonball(s) can be snuck.
- Dragon Balls can be sold and auctioned.
- All seven Dragonballs must be in the wish maker's possession when the wish is made. You can claim dragonballs in the same update as the wish.
- You can make your wish and leave the planet in the same update
- It is possible to steal all of someone’s Dragon Balls in one go if you beat them in a battle.
- Alliances may gather the Dragonballs together and transfer the Dragonball(s) to the designated wish maker. Then, a collective wish may be made. Transferring a Dragonball takes one week (seven days.) It must be listed in your update with a one-week counter and include who you are transferring it to.
- Instant Transmission can still be used defensively when coupled to a move, but only once per battle total.
- When used to travel, Instant Transmission does not reset job counters. The streak is only broken if you are in space for a week.
- You cannot jump into a battle currently in progress if you have used Instant Transmission, Teleport, or any other instant travel in the same week.
- You cannot use Instant Transmission in battle if you have already used it to travel that week. It's also true that you cannot use IT to travel if you have already used it in battle.
- Instant Transmission can't be used to flee battles. Using IT in the same action as "flee" is not possible.
- Instant Transmission can be used for physical attack combos even if not coupled.
- It is possible to dodge an Instant Transmission attack by dodging with Instant Transmission. When dodging with Instant Transmission, an ally may be
transported with you. This is only available if the attack is an Area of Effect attack, and the ally must spend an action to grab onto you.
- When you Instant Transmission to another planet, your inventory follows you, except where otherwise stated.
- You cannot couple Instant Transmission with a finisher or an Area of Effect technique.
- There are only three ways to use Instant Transmission in battle-
1) With the attack it's coupled with (or a physical) to make it undodgeable.
2) To dodge an attack.
3) To pass through a Status Field Generator.
- If you cannot agree on a ref, one will be provided by staff.
- Transformations are taken from your base stats. Power Ups and techniques take from your current undrained stats (drain applies to the new number.)
- You will not lose the Maverick Items if you die, and only limited rares are relinquished upon death.
- Things that restore Ki do not also restore stamina unless otherwise stated.
- You must spend 2 actions to defend against the two attacks used with Second Wave. Items and abilities that nullify fighting styles will only nullify the attack being paired with second wave, not both attacks. Second Wave's usability is based on the original cost of the technique.
- You cannot Second Wave, Reversal or Reflect hybrid attacks.
- Maneuvers takes an action
- Pummel and Lightning Strike do not stack.
- Inscriptions increase PL as well.
- If you use Deca Form/Tri Form in the middle of your post, they share your remaining actions.
- When recovering, you can only do Meditation Training (no equipment gains), Gem Spars, Buying/Selling and Roleplaying. Nothing else.
- Fighting the Kassack / Arlian Gladiators does not make you immune to Sneak Attacks.
- Dyne/Yokata Power Up only restores a flat 25% of Ki (but you cannot go over 100%. You likewise cannot go under 0%.)
- In a battle, you cannot kill AND steal unless you are Chaotic Evil.
- If you win a 2v1 you can steal from or kill both opponents. If you lose a 2v1 only one opponent can steal from you OR kill you. You can't be killed and
stolen from in the same battle unless the same Chaotic Evil user does both.
- If you successfully flee a battle, you cannot be stolen from.
- Senzu Beans can be used while you are getting pummeled... but may not be effective.
- Cosmic Alleviation does not affect Sensu Beans
- Accelerated methods of movement that increase speed do not stack. Flames of Hell and Kaioken are not considered accelerated methods of movement
- Zanzoken and Double Zanzoken cannot stack.
- The percentage boosts from Kaioken only apply to your base stats. Kaioken can be used while transformed (applying to the base stats.)
- You cannot use alignment-restricted techniques if you are not the proper alignment, even if you learned it while you were the proper alignment.
- Even if Ki Mastery slows down your fatiguing, things that restore your fatigue still work to maximum effect.
- When you "die" in battle, you will be dead as of your next update. There's no need to wait until bonuses are posted.
- You can fly as a controlled Ouzaru.
- Kyodaika and Ouzaru cannot use weapons while in this form. They may still have them equipped. Weapons are considered equipped items that have weapon techniques. IE: not Kunai.
- Demons cannot be Majin'd or have Majin stack with their other transformations. Demon hybrids unlock Majin at 15,000 PL and do not take the transformation quest.
- You can use your own super forms when you have Majin. Any form can be stacked with it except for Awakening and Changeling Transformation 1. If this is done, the bonus is the stat bonus from the form that isn’t Majin, and the combined percentage bonus of the two forms.
- You can kill someone who has Majin'd you.
- In battles, the most allowed on one side are: Yourself, +1, an alliance mate/organization member (All Parties need to be in the Alliance or Organization) if you have that perk, Human Perk or someone with the Loyal Passive. You are limited per the main page to just 3 per side no matter how many options you might meet.
- You can only use Loyal if you are the 3rd person to join a side. Loyal can be used regardless of whether or not you are in an alliance with the other two people on your side (so joining as 3rd), but if you are NOT in an alliance with the other two people you are joining, then you effectively locked the alliance slot, because the loyal slot isn't in the alliance as the other two.
- Besides Loyal, jump order does not matter but must be stated in your first post.
- 3rd slot jumps need permission from the original fighter on that side, except in Planetary Destruction battles. The only time this is switched to the first jumper is if the original fighter successfully flees. (ref)
- You can use your Finisher as soon as you jump a battle if your side has already met the post requirements for using one.
- If you die or flee in a battle when your side is full, another cannot join in your place.
- You cannot gain a method of jumping a battle after it starts in order to jump that battle.
- Up to three people can participate in grapples on each side, though with every person that joins past the first, every member of that side loses an action off their bonus. For example:
Grapple 1 vs 1: Both players receive +2 actions.
Grapple 2 vs 1: Opponent receives +2; The two allies receive +1
Grapple 3 vs 1(limit): Opponent receives +2; The three allies receive no bonus actions.
- When you enter any battle, your character sheet becomes "frozen" as of your first post. From that point forward you may not spend your Zeni (unless it is above and beyond what you had when you entered) or sell any items in your inventory to avoid having them stolen. When sneak attacked, you are considered as in-battle at the moment the sneak attack is posted.
- If you sneak someone but they have already traveled to another planet in their update, and said update is approved, your sneak is invalid even if they haven’t updated their character sheet.
- You can jump battles or sneak someone on a planet even if your wiki says you aren’t there if you have an approved update in which you arrive.
- If you are sneaked, you cannot have someone else post before your first post to take the hits for you.
- Trait bonuses from alignment only work in battle.
- You can fire each of your finishers once in a battle. So if you had three finishers, you could use all three in the same battle (once each).
- You cannot stun someone when they are already stunned. In other words you cannot stack stun effects. The greater of the stun effect is applied.
- Action Reducer, trap stun--anything that takes actions away are all stuns. Freezing Rune can Stack twice on someone, but they don't stack with other stuns.
- If you use an action reducer on someone that is supposed to take away more actions than they have in their turn, they will lose actions from their next turn as well.
- Weapon attacks are considered physical attack combos for the sake of mechanics.
- Near Death perks that rely on DET to be higher than your opponent work off the highest DET on the opposing side.
- Counters are calculated per opponent. (ie. If you have higher PL then player A but not player B, you can only use that counter on player A but not player B)
- If you get the RP bonus and it makes your PL higher than your opponent, you do get a counter attack.
- If you have battle bonuses or transform and it puts you over the Speed requirements to get an extra action, you get that action in the same post. You only get this action if the bonus lasts for your entire turn.
- You may not attack before accepting a grapple but you may defend yourself first. You may defend yourself from Ki attacks while in the grapple.
- Mystic Attack and Telekinesis can be used in grapples. They count as SAs and can end the grapple.
- It is impossible to sword grapple with Telekinesis.
- Energy Kyushu drains Ki and Stamina.
- Absorbing a technique with Energy Kyushu will give you the same amount of energy that was used to fire it. For example, since arm blaster requires no energy to fire, absorbing it would give you no energy.
- If charged, Solar Flare as a Damage Rating of 1. It does not increase your PL as other Advanced do.
- You cannot stop Solar Flare without an item that specifically says it stops a Solar Flare. You can block for reduced crit chance at 1 action cost but you
still have 2 stuns, and 2 blinds after.
- Energy Doubler can be used with Advanced or Finishers that can't be charged normally. Attacks that are Energy Doubled are considered Charged.
- You cannot use Energy Doubler with attacks that are "undodgeable" or "unblockable" (Static Flicker/etc), unless the tech has been made undodgeable with Instant Transmission.
- You must know Energy Charger to learn/use Energy Doubler.
- You can escape a dying planet when you are not in the battle to protect that planet simply by traveling off the planet in your next update.
- If you are in a battle to protect/destroy a dying planet, you may only escape the planet if-
1) You survive the battle.
2) You haven't updated yet for the week the battle ends (in that update, you will travel via ship or IT to leave the planet).
- If you use Pressure Points, the opponent must still use the Ki for their technique. However, the usage of that technique is refunded. For example, if it was the first use of an advanced technique, you still have three more uses unless otherwise stated.
- Double Strike is a permanent effect and does not stack.
- Even with their permission, you may not learn someone else’s Custom tech, except from a PC Site Master.
- The 24 Hour Rule does not apply to NPCs. It's extended to 48 hours before you can skip their turn. An NPC can still 24 hour rule a PC, however.
- If you need to edit your battle post per your ref, you have exactly 24 hours (from the original time of posting) for your post to be legal before you can be skipped.
- The 24 Hour Rule applies to the edit time of a battle post. A battle post cannot be edited once it is responded to.
- The 2 actions you receive from Sneaky Boots cannot be removed by Scouters, Sense, or Telepathy. However, even if someone is wearing them, the initial two actions for sneak attacks can still be lowered by Scouters, Sense and Telepathy.
- Posting order between teammates in battle can be changed if they agree on switching, but only if it doesn't break the flow of battle. Their opponents have no say in the changes.
- You may 24 Hour someone in a battle even if they have been forced to go temporarily inactive in the middle of the fight/posted in the away thread.
- You may only equip two weapons if they are both labeled dual wield. You may not equip three. Each weapon goes in a separate accessory slot.
- Arm blasters, the guns on Damaskia, Kunai, and anything that you cannot learn a tech from is not considered a weapon for equipping, preparing or weapon specific rulings.
- You can combine Kaioken and Hassuken OR Kaioken and Illusion Wolf. Hassuken cannot be combined with Illusion Wolf. Invisible Jumping cannot be combined with Kaioken.
- When a battle is jumped, it does not extend the timer for the ally side.
- Two 24 hours in a row forces the opponent to forfeit.
- It takes 1 action to de-transform.
- Triple Strike takes 3 actions to defend, but it cannot be completely defended against.
- Body Shield’s 3 uses apply to all physical strikes thrown in the three actions being blocked. Critical effects do not take place in the first block.
- Reducing the ki cost of techniques does not lower the power level boost of the attack.
- Only Revive, Phoenix Down, or another revival method to bring back a KO’d ally.
- You cannot attack a KO’d person to kill them in the middle of a fight. Allies still get the chance to revive them. At the end of the a battle you still get the choice of kill or steal.
- If a fighter uses Self-Destruct, they are dead, and can not be stolen from.
- Telepathy works on the first legal tech to telepathy dodge. It does not work on the first sneak attack action. Tiger Claw works on the first tech after Telepathy if Telepathy is also known.
- You can De-trans inside of a grapple.
- You can power up or transform during the charge phase of an opponent’s attack.
- Power Fly increases your speed for dodging or physical attacks. It doesn’t increase technique speed.
- Body shield negates an entire combo attack, not parts within it.
- Critical Effects cannot be stacked, but they can be refreshed.
- An intervention will never interfere with another's post. They will always go after the current turn.
- Opal Electricity can defend against BOTH attacks in a double attack. K.A.D and Transmute Energy can as well. If it affects your entire body, it works on both
- You can absorb or barrier weapon's energy attacks
- Weapon Attacks using Inferno Rod have Fundie chance to crit. Weapon Techs with CEs have Advanced chance to crit.
- You CAN take zero damage from Crushing/Piercing Blows, but you need 3 actions to do so.
- You can defend against counters normally, but it has a chance to fail.
- Double Assault is a combined strike against 1 person.
- Genocide Attack can be aimed.
- If you block a special attack it can not hit you critically.
- You can not attempt to initiate a grapple twice in one post. You cannot initiate or rejoin a grapple in the same post as being knocked out of one.
- Battles that do not reach 12 posts may not warrant battle gains. The victor may still steal/kill/spare the opponent.
- Anything that absorbs an attack can negate an entire AoE. Otherwise, each person has to deal with it on their own.
- Blast Cancels negate the entire AoE. If the AoE is targeted, the cancel only affects the attacks thrown at you.
- Wolf Fang Fist and Illusion Wolf only works with physical attack combos, not physical punching techs (I.E.- Blast Punch).
- Teleport (or any other forms of instant travel) follows the same rules as IT.
- You can only change sides in a battle once. If you use Loyal to jump a fight, you cannot change sides at all.
- The Flame Shield from Burning Shoot and the Kaio Ken attack from Kaio Ken Rush only last for the duration of the rush. Once the rush is finished so is the effects of the tech.
-Stuns cannot reduce you below 1 action.
- Saibas can not be replaced in battles. If you choose to give up a slot to use one, they can’t be replaced.
- Cell’s absorption caps out at 15k power level, so the max he can gain in one battle is 30k.
- You can stop someone from ToM with a fight. It is not a sneak just a fight they take or the ToM is dead. This works the same for planetary conquering.
- Because Dark Matter is a useable item, if Genocide Attack is cancelled due to Pressure Points, Genocide Attack cannot be used again in that same fight.
- Ally edits in battle do not extend the 24 timer for that side, only the opposing side.
- Mutant Namekian Egg is an exception toward the action handicap.
- If a planet is destroyed, you die. You must travel to another planet the week you revive.
- You cannot post placeholders to bypass 24 rule. This includes posting RP with no action/stats or posting Actions/stats with no RP.
- When a group battle starts out even (2vs2, 3vs3) you will not lose an action if someone on the other side dies.
- Jumping order in battle does not matter, but you must state the position you are jumping in.
- A battles is frozen when it is the refs turn to post. No one can jump during this time either.
- You can only jump a battle the first week it is going on if you are on the planet when the fight starts (based on previous rules this would extend to if you simply had your update ignored to try to keep you out as well). You can however jump a battle at any time after the first week and even show up later using a ship or IT. If IT is used you must wait another week after the IT update before you jump. (Posted Clarification of ruling further down)
- When your teammate is KO’d, slain or flees from battle, that slot stays locked, it can not be taken again by someone else. Including all NPCs (including Saibamen, Biomen, Insta-Clone, Elite Saibamen, Underlings, Officers, Mutant Namekians, Students)
- Ganr's hand has no pull on rushes. Gotta use Speed Teleports to defend against them.
- Body Shield does not defend against Rushes.
- Rush defenses are all or nothing and will require all the necessary STs to avoid. There is no other way to defend against them.
- You can not dual wield shields.
- If someone is under CE blind it says all their offensive actions fail. Grapple is considered an offensive action.
- You can only use leveled weapon attacks with a weapon of that level.
- Quick Cut is a prepared attack and then it serves as a passive.
-Ki Manipulation stacks with Fisticuffs and Advanced Fisticuffs
- You can only steal one item at the end of a battle.
- If you sneak someone for an item/zeni, you are sneakable for it once it is posted in the battle bonus.
- If you are sneak attacked by someone, you cannot switch to their side, since that negates the point of the fight in the first place.
- Unblockable is truly only with the basic defense of block. Techs that use block in the description are able to deal with unblockable.
-Damage reduction effects do not stack.
- Built in scouters cannot be inscribed, but they can be upgraded.
- Since they do not take a head spot, eye shield can be equipped without an interlock
-Deflect can still be used on non-damaging techniques
- Recalling tri-form and deca-form is considered an action and not a reaction. Note: It does not cost an action.
- You Don’t need to have a power-up actively being utilized in order to use a technique that requires that power-up.
- Team moves such as Iagiri are treated as a single technique for purposes of defending. The actions must match up as well- if one person charges it, both
- Tri Beam and Neo Tri Beams Vitality cost is not reduced by things that reduce Ki cost, but the Vitality Cost is included in technique interaction for purpose of “Ki Used”.
- Time Freeze: This allows for 3 uninterrupted actions. Can be used to move people around on the battlefield, dodge, power up, use item without interruption.
- When Planet Cracker is used with Telekinesis, it is harder to dodge.
- Ki Sword (and techniques like it) takes one action to create it, then you have six offensive actions after to use it.
- If the initiator loses a beam struggle he may enter a final stage of Adding Ki. This is for the first person who fired the beam only. In this time the user of the first beam can add in Ki to his attack. This will not add DR, but what it will do is give the attack more Ki to overcome the Ki Used Advantage. If this Add Ki Phase is used it also counts to Enhancing the tech to cancel out that advantage. After that, the beam struggle is officially over and the loser gets to use one defensive action if he so wishes.
- If you spend two or more actions in a row during your attack phase (after you have defended all attacks against you) without attacking (ie using an item, charging, etc), it is considered a lull in battle and your opponent may take a stance
- While in battle, when your updates are approved, you should make a reply to your Character Sheet with a simple list of the changes.
- You can't Majin your Second Soul
- Henchmen can only wear the items as listed on the henchman page
- Henchmen cannot fight Kassacks or do Arlian battles.
- Henchmen cannot give DP to their master.
- Henchmen cannot be sold.
- Henchmen cannot join a separate alliance.
- Main, second, and tri souls can roleplay together with the exception of spars or battles. They can travel together. They cannot interact in OOC ways, such as
- The main character and the second soul both get two cheap uses of Watarian Implants.
- Major Second Souls can have a limited quantity item, but only if your main character doesn't. Minor second souls cannot.
- A Demon can Majin his Officer.
- Henchmen can gain RP bonuses except for Zeni, Quest Items, and Tokens.
- Henchmen can train in gravity with their master but do not get gravity gains from doing so. They do, however, get gains from planet gravity.
- Henchmen do count towards the handicap action(s) in battle, unless they are a Saibaman or Bioman.
- Students, Officers, and Evolved Saiba can learn KM1.
- Saibaman cannot have prepared items, not even Elite.
- Characters do not count toward the increase in RP gains or the eligibility for tokens if they belong to the same member.
- Officers/Students can bring items to a battle, but they can not be the same items as their master. Additionally, you can’t bring a stasis with one, and the crystal with the other.
- You can teach an officer multiple moves per week so long as you have the SP to do so.
- Students can not self train, so they can not learn any weapon techniques.
- Henchmen do not get a free master tech from trials.
- Officers can buy their own items.
- If you want to give an item to your henchmen, you need to be on the same planet.
- Beginner's Aura does not affect Second Souls or Tri-Souls. New member means new member.
- Henchman and Students can not bring items into battle that are limited to carry only one if you have it prepared already.
- Saibas are based on your base stats. That means stuff like fighting styles, equipment, any items that boost your stats while in inventory, trophies, transformations, ki drain, etc do NOT affect the Saibas stats.
- Items held by a student/henchmen when killed or leaves the master return to the owner.
-Henchman can learn Passives if properly leveled up.
-You can only store two rare items in an Alliance Vault.
-Quest items, saga items, and token items cannot be placed into alliance vaults.
-Maverick Items can not be put into an alliance vault.
-Ships can not be placed into an alliance vault.
-The only way to win an Alliance War is to kill every member of the opposing alliance.
-If you die in an Alliance War and are revived before it is over, you may not participate in the war a second time.
-Alliance Wars cannot be jumped to be a 2v1 battle. It is a volley of 1v1s.
-Alliances MUST keep their sheets up to date.
-Co-Captains can donate to their alliance based on Charisma (max of 300z).
SITE MASTER RULES
- You can designate one of your advanced or custom techniques as your "Signature Technique." Doing this will increase the damage rating by +1. This damage rating increase is also passed onto any of your students who learn your signature move from you.
- You cannot Technique Scan or Mimic a Signature Technique, only the base form of that technique.
- Signature techniques still require any pre-requisites of its base form (so you still need BBA in order to have Cress' DBBA). Signature techniques still allow you to learn subsequent techniques--you can learn Destructo Disk if you have Perrin's Signature Kienzan. (this does not mean the +1 DR from the signature passes on to Destructo Disk.)
- As a Master, you cannot forget or alter a custom technique if someone else actively on the site knows it. If the technique must be modified by staff, then the users must also abide by the new rules.
- Spent SP does not go to the player master--it simply disappears.
- You cannot signature a Custom Technique you learned from another Master. You also cannot master a Custom technique you learned from another player master.
- If a player master goes inactive or quits, the players that know their custom techniques do not have to forget them.
- The +1 blanket DR for being a Master must have a DR as its base value in order to gain the benefit (so you cant suddenly gain +1 DR to Ice Blast, etc).
- You cannot teach techniques that aren't learned from masters, such as Telepathy, Flames of Hell, Dirty Fighting, Dimensional Battling, Fighting Style abilities, etc.
- The only enhancement that is passed on from teacher to student is Signature. Anything else that was enhancing the technique does not get passed down to the student.
-Champion passive bonus apply to the Kassac / Arlian Arena planet fights.
-Combat rune only affects spars and normal planet battles and nothing else (Kassack battles, Arlia, sparring inner spirit, ....)
-The Professional Passive stacks with the Alien bonus.
-You can't work, read, build or brew/cook while in the Fire or Ice Temple.
-You can read and cook but not build while traveling in space.
-You can not read the same book/scroll/guide in both slots
-You can't stop being a ref for a battle in order to join it.
-Multiple people can co-write one large post for an RP and split the word count. However, you can not donate words from your post to someone else.
-A Quest can be ended as soon as a word limit is reached.
-When a multiple reward quest is finished, all participants get to choose their own reward.
-If you were to win an auction, but then lose your money in a battle before that auction is officially over, the next highest bidder gets the item. If you were the only bidder, the item goes unsold. If you have an open bid on an auction and end up in a battle, if the auction ends before the battle does, the zeni from your bid is not considered stealable at the end of the battle. If you won an item in the auction, and that item is stealable, it can then be stolen at the end of the battle.
- You cannot use Watarian Implants to change your current character’s race
- Build counters reset when you are healing after a battle.
- You cannot Master Train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
- You can Self Train, Heavy Train, and Meditate in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. You can Partner Train if the other person is also using the chamber the same week.
- Passive boosts only count for a maximum of four HBTC uses. Contest items and the like do not qualify for more passive gains.
- You can write multiple threads at a time. However, these can only be claimed once per week in the case of limited RPs, such as quests or personal sagas.
- You can use Hikou to stay on Ippen.
- You cannot RP a taken character as an NPC.
- If you are Lawful Good but your alignment is below +7, you can not use the HBTC. Same goes for Chaotic Evil and the ToM.
- You can level up Techniques more than once in an update (if you have the SP)
- Custom Techniques do not count toward the number of techs you need to learn advanced or finishers.
- Custom Techniques do not take up regular technique slots.
- Custom Techniques do not require you to be training with a master when you learn them.
- You cannot travel while Recovering (unless someone administers Milk of the Poppy)
- Changeling Henchmen count towards the overall limit; they are simply a free henchmen.
- To do Lucifer or the Grand Kai’s trial, you must be on their planet.
- An update can not be partially approved. If the entire update isn’t ready to be checked and approved, it is considered incomplete.
- Auctions where they are bids in the last 5 minutes are extended 5 minutes from the end, not the bid. And continue to be extended 5 mins from the end point, not the bid.
- Training in the HTBC takes a week, but you can claim gains from it the week you go in.
- Using Watarians doesn’t get your new character out of ND time.
- You can skip transformations (quests) that you do not want to attain and get the rest unless otherwise stated.
- Jobs can ONLY be completely reset if you die, or travel without a business card. If you lose a battle, or miss an update or two, it's simply as if you took a week of vacation/sick days. Your counter doesn’t reset. If you are 2/3 weeks towards the next job level, and miss an update... On your next update, you can still upgrade.
-You can not get quest bonuses if you don't follow the quests actual prompt.
-Celestials and Celestial Hybrids who use the perk to visit Next Dimension for their 2 weeks may travel to Lucifer/Grand Kai. This takes 1 week.
-A Celestial using the Racial Perk can build/read/cook while in the ND with that perk.
-When Partner Training in gravity, your partner must be able to train at the same level as you. You cannot partner train at two different gravity settings.
-Two people who are using the same gravity chamber for the week, but they are NOT partner training, can use different gravity settings
-The amount of people that can use a ship for training purposes (ie. Gravitron, Training Center) cannot go above the amount the ship can hold.
-You can learn only learn two fundamental techs for one week. You can't learn two of any other technique class unless it's through outside sources (read: Tech Scanner, Mimic)
- If you used the Midlands meditation and then (after getting your alignment tag), you can NOT use the Dojo of Darkness/Light.
-Ruins of Passing : You can not have a job while there. It takes two updates, not three, to finish. You can do regular training in there, but no gravity training. No quests, rp, PS, battle or spar can be done, except that one quest "Wisdom of Three Eyes Raven".
-You can embark on a quest even if someone is already taking it. The exception is Time Patrol quests, and when a specific quests states you cannot.
-If you do not reach the requirement for PS or Quests, then you get PRP gains and receive no credit for quest completion.
-If someone doesn't write enough in a PS to qualify for gains, they do NOT count toward the minimum number of people needed to qualify for tokens. Each participant must write at least 900 words in a PS in order for tokens to become a relevant gain.
-Once you earn lawful/chaotic it’s always there (unless you remove it) and you follow those rules even if your alignment changes.
-If you and your spar partner are in the same part of ND it can be considered a planet spar.
-You can gem spar with people who are in different parts of ND and you can gem spar with people who are alive.
-If you died and went to ND you cannot direct sell to anyone who is alive. He would have to buy the items and then sell them when he comes back to life.
-You can direct sell to each other in ND.
-If your quest partner is no longer on the same planet, you can still finish the quest and report it. As long as he meets the minimum word count, he will be able to gain quest bonuses. If not and you do then only you will get them.
-You can't bid from anything you have to go inside for a certain amount of time, meaning Fire Temple, Ice Temple, and HBTC work the same as ND when it comes to that.
-You can not do gravity training while battling. But it does not matter if first posted your update to say you stop gravity training or you start the battle/sneak first, since it is the same week.
-You can level up a move and learn one in the same week.
-You can give your gains (or part of it) to your henchman if they were in the same rp as you.
- You and a partner may take separate super form quests in one thread, combining your stories, but you must reach the full word count as if you were doing it alone.
-If two people of the same race take the same Super Form quest together, and both meet the requirements than the total word count needed is returned to 33%. (The thread still must reach the required word count)
- Auction bids cannot be made on the marked minute of ending.
- Ki Masteries cannot be learned from Master trials.
- Custom technique cannot influence your stats.
- Bonuses for team battles are first split then capped (not first capped and then split).
- You have to claim the determination perk you want in your update.
-When using Last Ditch Effort, previous DET perks do not apply.
-Any new rulings obtained during battles going forward will only take effect for the battles following them.
-If you do not update your character sheet in over one month, you will be subject to becoming a limited member.
-Mentor 3 rounds up and gives +35 all
-Possession does not kill your opponent.
-The max spars you can do in a week is 3. This can only be superseded by site wide events where everyone has the option for an additional spar.
-Staff cannot approve updates that directly impact their character (Allowing someone to jump to help you, etc)
- Techniques that are specifically taught by the Grand Priest can only be taught by the Grand Priest. You can't use Site Masters, Lucifer or Grand Kai as work arounds.
- Even if you are running an official site event you need to have all items created approved by mods or admins before allowing them to be purchased.
- Martial Arts Mastery requires 10 week of consecutive training with a Master, but that Master can change. Mastery 2 is the same way just 10 more weeks, and they do not have to be consecutive with the first 10.
-RP Percent Bonuses (ie. Adventurer, 50k words, 3+ people) are all done on your base gains.
-If you enhance your weapon's level or armor's damage reduction on Toffit you cannot enhance that same item on Pefu. If you enhance a weapon or armor on Pefu, you cannot use Toffit to increase it's damage reduction or weapon level. [x]
- Any changes that are approved but not added to a CS within 14 calendar days are not eligible for use in a battle.
IF A RULING IS NOT LISTED HERE, IT DOES NOT EXIST AND NEEDS RULED UPON ONCE MORE. Bring it to a moderator.
If you are in a battle, any rulings off this page are to be made by your referee since any new admin rulings only apply after current battles finish. Unless the issue in question is Egregious but this will be done at Admin discretion.